IdentityIQ

9.3

Damon J Jackson Las Vegas, NV

I commend the services provided by IdentityIQ, as I feel they are like family who has my best interest and security as their priority. Please continue to keep up the great work guys!

Evette Jones Royersford, PA

I am still in process of repairing my credit with the help of your company so far the time that I have been a client of yours so far is been wonderful I’m seeing a great fast improvement

Hazel Brown Belzoni, MS

I love Identity IQ because it keeps me updated on if there any changes to my credit and if anyone is inquiring about my credit. They keep u alerted and it’s affordable, thank u.

Vcount Jacksonville, FL

My experience with Identity Q is quite good, I like the monthly notices and the price is reasonable to my budget. Keeping up with the credit reporting is good but I see you do have to pay more for a more detail report.

Austin Linton Louisville, KY

So far this experience has been excellent. The one on one time is informative and they provide great steps to help me on my way to greatly improved my credit. 10 out 10 would recommend.

Caronda D Allen Ashdown, AR

I always get a great monthly score on time they keep me updated on everything that goes on and they're always ready an happy to answer any questions you may have I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Antonio Garland, TX

IdentityIQ has provided me with nothing but great service! Any time I have called in for assistance, I receive friendly service and feel appreciated! The site is user friendly and easy for me to understand!

Chip Griffith Allen, TX

Very simple app to down load as well as navigate thru, my wife and I both use it and have been very pleased by it's , have recommended to several friends to protect their self and download this helpful app on their phones

Elizabeth vinson Grapevine, TX

Very pleasant stuff very professional if I miss the payment they always call very polite they don’t blow my phone and I’m able to access my profile 24/7 .. very informative no hidden fees

John Plano, TX

I'm really impressed with the way that they handle business and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like to have more security about their on personal and business life.

Shameaka Suitland, MD

Identity IQ is one of the best credit monitoring providers I’ve used. They update me via email when there’s been change to my credit report and/or score. I think the monthly fee is reasonable for the services received.

Marshall Henderson Sioux Falls, SD

Each time I've talked with someone they've been polite, courteous and understanding. I've never felt like a second rate human because of the services that Identity IQ has provided.

Cesar Rodriguez Las Vegas, NV

I am a current customer and feel that this investment has been a very beneficial and effective means of protecting my credit and identity in these times that we live in with all the cyber breaching that we have experienced.

Tonya King Kernersville, NC

Identity IQ credit monitoring is the best thing around. They have truly helped me understand credit and how it is important to be protected against Identity Theft. Suggestions on how to improve my scores have worked!!!

Alejandro Guzman Jr

Ever since I signed up with IdenityIQ I have had instant notifications of my credit and I am now more alert than ever before! IdenityIQ has been very accurate and reliable and I recommend it to all my friends and family!

Halie Deltona, FL

I find this site helpful in keeping up with my credit score and identity protection. It was recommended by my credit guy and I recommend it to anyone looking for better personal protection.

Ana Garcia Chicago, IL

I like getting the alert emails when something has changed on my report. I like that I have access to my score and I'm able to keep on eye or have an idea on how my score is doing.

Bryan Chicago, IL

I like that I can view my credit scores through identity IQ over time and see the changing trends through the website. Using the site is easy, and I've learned more about how credit is reported

Humberto Garay

Identity IQ is awesome. When i call, the reps are there to answer my questions. My credit report is always up to date and the portal is really easy and reliable. Thanks Identity Iq for being the best !!!!

Dan Santee, CA

I get my credit report and my credit scores and it lets me know if anything has changed. I used this service to get a new car and get a better credit card. It even helps me figure out how I can move my score up.

Connie Eakins Oklahoma City, OK

So far, I have found IdentityIQ has really come through for me.. I would recommend IdentityIQ to my friends. With high praise. Thank you for your help.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Connie! We would love to connect on social media too!

Mar. 7th, 2020

Kara G Chickasha, OK

This company has truly been amazing! Only thing that doesn’t make sense is why the scores shown on here don’t match what the bank or lending companies show.

Avalon Stenson Richmond, VA

I love how committed, dedicated and knowledge the customer care is , and don't mind explaining things to you and are genuely concerned about the customers Finacial success

Anissa Jackson Saltillo, MS

Great protection, great customer service easy to manage website and very detailed oriented I would definitely recommend this site to anyone. Thanks Anissa Jackson

Trazenski Baton Rouge, LA

I love the accurate information that I receive from identity iq I also enjoy all the features it offers as well as the different options I can choose from

Mary J Sanford, NC

I've been a customer since September, and IdentityIQ is easy to follow, customer service is great, and I really like the monitoring. I'm very pleased thus far!

Tay Hutchins, TX

They are awesome!! Every time I login I find just what Im looking for, very easy to navigate through the system! Its on time when your updated and notification

Kifle asfaha St Louis, MO

Since I join identity I have no problem and good service and excellent monitoring a lot of people that join this if you're not it was a lot doesn't cost alot office joint

Britney Yonkers, NY

I have been using indenitity IQ for a couple months now and I absolutely love it. Easy to understand my credit score and any help with customer service is great.

K. E. Los Angeles, CA

I really appreciate this site! They played an essential role in keeping a close eye on the improvement/progress and activities that were essential for a good credit score.

Brandon Clemoens Oklahoma City, OK

So far this service has been excellent! IdentityIQ has notified me of any potenitonal threats and has promptly keep me notified as my credit score is being repaired.

Nita Temple Hills, MD

I really like this service because as soon as someone does a hard inquiry on you. You will be notified immediately. That tells me this service is on its job.

Keith J Bayonne, NJ

They're are great at monitoring my credit and keeping me updated of all changes. The website is easy to use and navigate. I would definitely recommend then to anyone.

Lover Barnes Montgomery, AL

IdentityIQ is a very useful tool for me in my journey to get my credit the way that it should. It very direct and easy to understand to know what you need to do.

Maria Arevalo Buda, TX

IdentityIQ is a great tool for monitoring and staying on top of your credit! I love that they email you every time there are any changes in your credit report!

Daniel B Bradenton, FL

Identity IQ is super fast about reporting inquiries and always up to date on the reports. I've already referred Identity IQ to my friends and family.

Connor Scheumack Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I really like the format of the credit reports and that I get my scores refreshed regularly. The site is easy to use and my overall experience has been great

Thomas Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Professional and caring customer service. They’re processes allowed me to feel as though I had a handle on my credit issues. I’m a big fan of IdentityIQ.

Timothy Lewis Youngstown, OH

Very informative and keeps you up to date with all of your credit issues and informs you if there are any hacks to your accounts.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Timothy!

Jun. 19th, 2020

Tiffany McConnell San Antonio, TX

Very easy to understand. You get your info from all 3 credit bureaus which makes it economically feasible as well simplifies monitoring your credit.

Thank you, Tiffany!

Mar. 6th, 2020

michael anthony Atlanta, GA

Good customer service and follow up , I had a issue with cancellation after having it properly explain my issues were resolved with this company

Gregory Franklin Fairburn, GA

Everything im looking for on the site is very easy to locate!!!! I Love when its not hard to understand an web page. Thats all you can wish for.

Thank you, Gregory!

Mar. 7th, 2020

MsLena Vacaville, CA

I have really enjoyed being a customer of identityiq. The reports are clear and easy to understand. It has really helped me get things in order

TMiller Renton, WA

IdentityIQ is a very useful service! The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they go above the call of duty for customer satisfaction. Thank you!

Zebadiah Harris Troy, AL

My overall experience is unbelievable they always on the look out for and credit updates an always on time to notif you.

Keith Hopewell, VA

I just use it for a basic credit check. IdentityIQ alerts me when anything happens with my credit. I just wish the service was a little cheaper.

Warren Fort Lauderdale, FL

It’s pretty straight forward to use. If I didn’t have free credit report service from my bank, I would continue using it. Not bad at all.

Pinky Albany, NY

It helps monitoring credit score and it keeps me updated with the alerts and track of my credit activity. Totally recommend this service

Brenda Pratt West Palm Beach, FL

Overall experience has been wonderful. Whenever I needed assistance with any problem I had. IdentityIQ provided excellent customer service!

Rodney Raleigh, NC

Helping me manage my credit life! Always glad to get the alerts on credit change or just letting me know that you are there in the mist of things!