IdentityIQ

8.6

IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data.

The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help each user understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them.

IdentityIQ's comprehensive identity suite includes family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection and restoration, credit reports and scores, and credit monitoring. Customers can choose from four different identity protection plan options that vary in monthly pricing and features.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection
  • Online Educational Resources

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's Social Security Number (SSN) within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ provides enhanced change of address notifications.

The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Customer Service Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly identity management solution plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month.

The Secure Plan includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, and up to $1 million in insurance.

Additionally, those who sign up for the Secure Plan receive social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address.

The Secure Pro Plan includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three-bureau credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts.

Lastly, the Secure Max Plan includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with each major credit bureau to help customers monitor their credit report and score activity.

Customers also receive daily fraud alerts and monthly credit score updates. Select IdentityIQ plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect their credit ratings.

Unlike most of its competitors in the identity theft protection industry, IdentityIQ offers up to 12 credit reports per year.

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for users.

If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement.

If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft while using the company's services, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services.

Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children. This $1 million and $25,000 family protection plan service can be a solid solution for those who fall victim to identity theft.

Online Educational Resources

Unlike some companies in the industry, IdentityIQ provides an impressive amount of identity theft information on its corporate website that all website visitors can easily access.

These online resources cover topics like data breaches, suspicious activity, identity theft motives, type of identity theft, identity management solutions, processes, personal security and risk, and more, and are designed to help consumers better guard themselves against identity theft and fraud.

The Bad

Partially Limited Services

Although IdentityIQ does provide some great identity protection services, there are a few services that some other companies in the industry offer that IdentityIQ does not seem to provide like driver's license monitoring, data breach monitoring, and antivirus software/additional device protection.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity security suite.

The company offers consumers a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud and theft, including affordable monthly subscription plans, enhanced identity monitoring like Social Security Number monitoring and credit report monitoring, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

Unlike many other companies, IdentityIQ offers family protection services that include up to $25,000 for family identity theft insurance. The company also provides comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration customer service to all users who are faced with a stolen identity situation while using the company's service.

Additionally, IdentityIQ also offers a variety of online educational resources that cover topics like data breaches, identity thief motives, and more.

One potential downside of IdentityIQ is that its services are somewhat limited in comparison to other top-rated identity protection companies, specifically when it comes to additional protective software and monitoring.

Overall, if you are searching for a fairly comprehensive, affordable identity theft protection service, IdentityIQ may be worth looking into.  Potential customers are encouraged to read IdentityIQ reviews to see the company's service from a consumer point of view.

Message from
IdentityIQ

IdentityIQ services are leading through innovation in identity theft protection and credit monitoring.

Timothy Lewis Youngstown, OH

Very informative and keeps you up to date with all of your credit issues and informs you if there are any hacks to your accounts.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Timothy!

Jun. 19th, 2020

Jamez Reynolds Knightdale, NC

always on top with monitoring your credit and giving out alerts

Reply from IdentityIQ

Hi Jamez! Thank you! We appreciate it!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Roni Thomas Norcross, GA

Great service.. the credit score is more accurate then your average credit site. You also get accurate information from all three credit bureaus... as well as other credit protection and theft...most of all you get your more money worth.

Reply from IdentityIQ

We appreciate your feedback, Roni. Thank you so much!

Derrick D. Ayala San Antonio, TX

I like the service provided my scores have increased

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Derrick, we’re happy you’re happy.

robert imbriani Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I enjoy all services provided by this company.. The website is easy to use.. It also has valuable tools and information that help with protection and maintaining a healthy credit score.. Thanks, Rob

Thank you, Robert!

Tiffany McConnell San Antonio, TX

Very easy to understand. You get your info from all 3 credit bureaus which makes it economically feasible as well simplifies monitoring your credit.

Thank you, Tiffany!

Ariel H Cleveland, OH

I haven’t any problems with this service and it helped me get help fixing my credit. Good investment.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much, Ariel.

Sharisha cooper Houston, TX

Easy, great customer service and smooth process

Thank you, Sharisha!

Tameika Hawkins Norcross, GA

The agent I spoke with was very courteous and professional!

Thank you, Tameika!

Erica Slaton ,

Great customer service the agent was very patient and not pushy, and made sure I had a better knowledge of my credit and how to get the best outcomes in the long run for myself and my credit. Very knowledgeable and helpful !

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback, Erica!

Micko Massie Bonney Lake, WA

Best company to ever partner with they definitely have a customer for life . So thankful for the service you guys provide and your willingness to take care of your customers are next to none! Everyone should definitely give them a try and protect your identity at all times thanks again!!!!!!

Reply from IdentityIQ

Micko, your feedback means so much to us. Thank you!

Mireya Holly Houston, TX

Knowledgable employees, who really worked on helping me understand my credit.

Thank you Mireyna!

Connie Eakins Oklahoma City, OK

So far, I have found IdentityIQ has really come through for me.. I would recommend IdentityIQ to my friends. With high praise. Thank you for your help.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much Connie! We would love to connect on social media too!

Kenneth Small Houston, TX

They mad it easy for you too keep up with the process and you got a chance too see when things where disputed and when certain things would come off your credit I would use them again and recommend them.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback Kenneth!

michael anthony Atlanta, GA

Good customer service and follow up , I had a issue with cancellation after having it properly explain my issues were resolved with this company

Gregory Franklin Fairburn, GA

Everything im looking for on the site is very easy to locate!!!! I Love when its not hard to understand an web page. Thats all you can wish for.

Thank you, Gregory!

MsLena Vacaville, CA

I have really enjoyed being a customer of identityiq. The reports are clear and easy to understand. It has really helped me get things in order

victoria Mason, OH

Easy and simple explanation of my information is helpful

Dean h Bolingbrook, IL

Very easy to use and fairly priced. Would highly recommend using if you are trying to rebuild your credit.

Kara G Chickasha, OK

This company has truly been amazing! Only thing that doesn’t make sense is why the scores shown on here don’t match what the bank or lending companies show.

Daniel Wortham Oklahoma City, OK

Think it should update weekly instead of monthly

Bob Budow Albuquerque, NM

The only complaint I have is that I have to wait to long to refresh my scores other than that everything is good

Damon J Jackson Las Vegas, NV

I commend the services provided by IdentityIQ, as I feel they are like family who has my best interest and security as their priority. Please continue to keep up the great work guys!

Evette Jones Royersford, PA

I am still in process of repairing my credit with the help of your company so far the time that I have been a client of yours so far is been wonderful I’m seeing a great fast improvement

Latashia A Quail-Mapp Milford, DE

Very easy website to use, no problems at all.

Leslee Pasadena, TX

If you want a trust worthy site that can provide you accurate data about your credit and provide identity security, this is the company for you! It has been very useful for me as someone who is in the process of buying my first home! Both my credit advisor and realtor use the information from this site to determine my most accurate scores.

Andre Houston, TX

Great website love the detailI am professional staff

Avalon Stenson Richmond, VA

I love how committed, dedicated and knowledge the customer care is , and don't mind explaining things to you and are genuely concerned about the customers Finacial success

Alexia leduc The Bronx, NY

I love how they show you everything & always on top of your credit

Jennifer Woodman mcclellan Weaverville, CA

Great! Easy to use. Very affordable. I would defiantly use them again..

Anissa Jackson Saltillo, MS

Great protection, great customer service easy to manage website and very detailed oriented I would definitely recommend this site to anyone. Thanks Anissa Jackson

Carl Los Angeles, CA

Keeps me up to date on any inquiries it's nice to to be notified when there's activity on my credit

Hazel Brown Belzoni, MS

I love Identity IQ because it keeps me updated on if there any changes to my credit and if anyone is inquiring about my credit. They keep u alerted and it’s affordable, thank u.

Vcount Jacksonville, FL

My experience with Identity Q is quite good, I like the monthly notices and the price is reasonable to my budget. Keeping up with the credit reporting is good but I see you do have to pay more for a more detail report.

Carlos Gonzalez Opa-locka, FL

I like the fact of how identity iq is protects my private information and also how I am able to get notifications of how my credit is progressing each month. I am very satisfied with identity iq, i would recommend it to anyone who needs protection of private information.

Dookharam Ramotar South Richmond Hill, NY

Wonderful people with great knowledge ,understanding and very good hospitality seems they know what they are doing. Very patient with their customers . customer is priority to any businesses I will have no hesitation to recommend others to your wonderful service thanks and gd bye.

Austin Linton Louisville, KY

So far this experience has been excellent. The one on one time is informative and they provide great steps to help me on my way to greatly improved my credit. 10 out 10 would recommend.

F. McCain Capitol Heights, MD

Overall, IdentityIQ has really been an essential tool in my financial progress. The timely updates, the notifications, the simulators have all played an integral part in planning for my financial and credit success. I couldn't be happier!

Caronda D Allen Ashdown, AR

I always get a great monthly score on time they keep me updated on everything that goes on and they're always ready an happy to answer any questions you may have I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!

O. Smith San Jose, CA

Great company, they deliver . Totally accessible and very good at communicating.will use them again in a heart beat.

Leonard Hay Winston-Salem, NC

Great company, excellent customer service

Nicole Laura Lewis Glendale, AZ

Very informative and supportive as I get myself back on track with my credit.

Trazenski Baton Rouge, LA

I love the accurate information that I receive from identity iq I also enjoy all the features it offers as well as the different options I can choose from

TMiller Renton, WA

IdentityIQ is a very useful service! The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they go above the call of duty for customer satisfaction. Thank you!

June Masterpol Winter Springs, FL

Accurate reporting and I have recommended to others.

Dorothy Houston, TX

So far I’ve been very pleased with the services of IdentityIQ. They keep me inform of any interaction or inquiries regarding my credit as well my credit score. I’m trying to build my credit to purchase a home and IdentityIQ have been diligent in ensuring that it will be a smooth process.

Elsa San Antonio, TX

They provide Great communication. They accept pay arrangements.

Misty Earls Louisville, KY

Great job assisting in monitoring my credit. I feel safe with your company. Thanks

Mary J Sanford, NC

I've been a customer since September, and IdentityIQ is easy to follow, customer service is great, and I really like the monitoring. I'm very pleased thus far!

Zebadiah Harris Troy, AL

My overall experience is unbelievable they always on the look out for and credit updates an always on time to notif you.