IdentityIQ

8.7

IdentityIQ strives to better protect and empower the consumer through concise delivery of credit and identity data.

The company has provided consumers with identity- and credit-related protection solutions at affordable monthly rates, as well as identity theft education programs to corporate and academic associations since its founding in 2009.

The privately-held, Nevada-based company's goal is to help each user understand what can impact their credit and personal identity as well as give customers access to a variety of data sources and help them sense identity fraud as well as understand how that data can affect them.

IdentityIQ's comprehensive identity suite includes family protection, dark web monitoring, identity theft protection and restoration, credit reports and scores, and credit monitoring. Customers can choose from four different identity protection plan options that vary in monthly pricing and features.

The Good

• Identity Protection
  • Affordable Monthly Plans
  • Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services
  • $1 Million Dollar Protection
  • Online Educational Resources

Identity Protection

IdentityIQ monitors for any use of a customer's Social Security Number (SSN) within its network and alerts them of what is seen. Other monitoring services will only alert customers if their SSN is used with a wrong address or name. In addition, IdentityIQ provides enhanced change of address notifications.

The company not only monitors for a change of address request with the credit reporting agencies but also monitors the National Change of Address registry to make sure customers are informed of changes made to their information.

Identity monitoring includes:

• National and International Criminal Record Monitoring
  • SSN Trace
  • Enhanced Change of Address Monitoring
  • U.S.-Based Fraud Restoration Customer Service Team

Affordable Monthly Plans

IdentityIQ offers people four affordable monthly identity management solution plans which range from $6.99 to $29.99 per month.

The Secure Plan includes daily credit report monitoring for one credit bureau, dark web and internet monitoring, and up to $1 million in insurance.

Additionally, those who sign up for the Secure Plan receive social security number alerts, synthetic identity theft protection, file sharing network searches, lost wallet assistance, U.S.- based identity restoration services, checking account report, and Opt-out IQ.

The Secure Plus Plan includes everything from the Secure Plan along with IQ alerts with application monitoring and change of address.

The Secure Pro Plan includes everything from the Secure Plus Plan along with enhanced three-bureau credit report monitoring, alerts on crimes committed in your name, and credit score change alerts.

Lastly, the Secure Max Plan includes everything from the Secure Pro Plan along with credit score tracker, credit scores simulator, family protection, and fraud restoration with LPOA.

Comprehensive Identity and Credit Reporting Services

IdentityIQ works with each major credit bureau to help customers monitor their credit report and score activity.

Customers also receive daily fraud alerts and monthly credit score updates. Select IdentityIQ plans feature a credit score simulator, which provides consumers with information about how certain activities affect their credit ratings.

Unlike most of its competitors in the identity theft protection industry, IdentityIQ offers up to 12 credit reports per year.

$1 Million Dollar Protection

IdentityIQ will offer up to $1 million in identity theft insurance for users.

If customers have out-of-pocket costs due to theft, they're covered with up to $1 million in ID theft insurance for Lost Wages, Legal help, and Stolen Funds reimbursement.

If a customer becomes a victim of identity theft while using the company's services, IdentityIQ will make sure they receive personal identity restoration and insurance services.

Customers that enroll in IdentityIQ's Secure Max Plan are provided with up to $1 million in ID Theft insurance and up to $25,000 for their children. This $1 million and $25,000 family protection plan service can be a solid solution for those who fall victim to identity theft.

Online Educational Resources

Unlike some companies in the industry, IdentityIQ provides an impressive amount of identity theft information on its corporate website that all website visitors can easily access.

These online resources cover topics like data breaches, suspicious activity, identity theft motives, type of identity theft, identity management solutions, processes, personal security and risk, and more, and are designed to help consumers better guard themselves against identity theft and fraud.

The Bad

Partially Limited Services

Although IdentityIQ does provide some great identity protection services, there are a few services that some other companies in the industry offer that IdentityIQ does not seem to provide like driver's license monitoring, data breach monitoring, and antivirus software/additional device protection.

The Bottom Line

IdentityIQ strives to provide a comprehensive identity security suite.

The company offers consumers a number of attractive features to protect their identities from identity fraud and theft, including affordable monthly subscription plans, enhanced identity monitoring like Social Security Number monitoring and credit report monitoring, and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.

Unlike many other companies, IdentityIQ offers family protection services that include up to $25,000 for family identity theft insurance. The company also provides comprehensive, U.S.-based identity restoration customer service to all users who are faced with a stolen identity situation while using the company's service.

Additionally, IdentityIQ also offers a variety of online educational resources that cover topics like data breaches, identity thief motives, and more.

One potential downside of IdentityIQ is that its services are somewhat limited in comparison to other top-rated identity protection companies, specifically when it comes to additional protective software and monitoring.

Overall, if you are searching for a fairly comprehensive, affordable identity theft protection service, IdentityIQ may be worth looking into.  Potential customers are encouraged to read IdentityIQ reviews to see the company's service from a consumer point of view.

Anonymous Santa Maria, CA

Everything's very hands-on on their website so it's very easy to use. I got it so that I can monitor everything and I want to increase my credit score to buy a house.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy you chose IdentityIQ services to work toward your credit goals!

Apr. 20th, 2021

Jorge Garcia Hillsboro, OR

This is a excellent site that tracks my current credit score and activity. I would highly recommend it.

John Rush Maryville, TN

A+ So far IdentityIQ has been a really solid investment and I recommend it to anyone who is interested!

Rhonda Brown Macon, GA

It has been amazing..It helps me the understanding of my credit numbers

Ashley Ellenwood, GA

It has been Informational and easy to access and to understand

Larry Teasley Chesapeake, VA

Great they have been just what I needed going forward looking to buy a new home

Jessica Robinson Fort Valley, GA

It is the best they are great secure trustworthy I have not had any problems

Tyree Round Rock, TX

Very experienced, quick in updating credit score

Marian McDougal Gwynn Oak, MD

I saw an advertisement on Identity IQ so I decided to do some research and ask my son and two of my friends who has been with Identity IQ for a long time. They love it. Everything they said was trustworthy and encouraging.I joined on 6/11/2018 it’s the best decision I ever made. No problems signing in or out. Accurate and fast updates on your credit reports. Give you good advice on what you should do to increase your credit score. In my opinion the last two best and important things are Security and the monthly payment is very affordable. Thank You Marian McDougal

Gladys Riverside, CA

I signed up with Identity IQ for the 7 day trial, however when I accessed my credit reports and experienced how easy it is to navigate through their website and the accuracy of the credit reports , I decided to stay and cancelled my service with the other company (which was more expensive). I read some of the last reviews, and I must say customer service at IdentityIQ has been an exceptional experience for me. The representatives are very helpful and friendly when I call, which is very often since I have questions every time I get an alert. I have recommended Identityiq to my friends and family. Thank you for all your help!

jason royal Streamwood, IL

This is a great website for getting your credit reports and scores and for fruad monitoring. I tried to cancel once and the agents tried to save me with some scripts they probably have to read all the time, but that kind of thing is normla these days. I like the website and it's legit. I've called customer servcie a bunch of times and they are helpful. You can cancel anytime you want, the agents have to try to retain you just like any other company does wehn you call to cancel so don't beleive the bad reviews on that. I found a cheaper link for the same package which is www.idiqscores.com. It's $10 cheaper than going to the main website.

jason Streamwood, IL

nicholas courtway

The time effort and dedication that these people put into the actual service they provide is outstanding and phenomenal

Alberto Figuereo Lyndhurst, NJ

Hello my name is Alberto Figuereo I can tell you my experience with IdentityIQ. This gam have. Even a great company that really helps you organize and gain back the credit that you have loose because of collections agency. It really work the personal that works in IdentityIQ are very cordially and professional. I recommend that company with my eyes closed.

Jaime Huckeba Garner, NC

We utilized Identity IQ during a time we were rebuilding our credit and found that their services were worth every penny. The reporting was accurate and the ability to see how our scores were improving was very valuable to us. We plan on getting back to using their services once we've finished the additional expenses we're incurring due to purchasing a new home!

Gary Press

I have been using Identity IQ for three years now. hi sis the best identity theft company that I have tried. Beyond great protection and superb customer service, the program has helped me grow my credit scores. Now, if I want to lease a car or buy a home, I get the best interest rates because my credit has become high. I really like the dashboard as I can navigate so easily. I can get a complete credit history and credit analysis in minutes. This is a product I am going to be using for life!

Brittney

I've been using this service for a few years now, and so far it's been wonderful! A few years ago I had my purse stolen with a lot of personal information inside. I wish I had been monitoring my credit then, because I became a victim of Identity Theft a few months after my purse was stolen. Now, I get monthly updates and alerts anytime something changes to my profile. It even alerted me after I got married and changed my last name. For me, you can't put a price tag on peace of mind!

Kenny Lake Worth, FL

I'm writing a review of this company because these days you usually never get what you pay for. I bought a new car Saturday afternoon and while I was having dinner that night my phone pinged and I received an email alert that a new credit account had been opened in my name. Of course since the information was correct there was nothing I had to do, but imagine if it wasn't! These guys delivered just as promised. Getting credit scores and credit reports is nice too. I have no idea what company the other reviewers were using, but it certainly was not the experience I had with IdentityIQ.

Caleah Streater Chester, PA

The company's customer service has been good. I use them to monitor my credit and to get a copy of my credit report and credit score.

Roni Thomas Norcross, GA

Great service.. the credit score is more accurate then your average credit site. You also get accurate information from all three credit bureaus... as well as other credit protection and theft...most of all you get your more money worth.

Reply from IdentityIQ

We appreciate your feedback, Roni. Thank you so much!

robert imbriani Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I enjoy all services provided by this company.. The website is easy to use.. It also has valuable tools and information that help with protection and maintaining a healthy credit score.. Thanks, Rob

Thank you, Robert!

Micko Massie Bonney Lake, WA

Best company to ever partner with they definitely have a customer for life . So thankful for the service you guys provide and your willingness to take care of your customers are next to none! Everyone should definitely give them a try and protect your identity at all times thanks again!!!!!!

Reply from IdentityIQ

Micko, your feedback means so much to us. Thank you!

Leslee Pasadena, TX

If you want a trust worthy site that can provide you accurate data about your credit and provide identity security, this is the company for you! It has been very useful for me as someone who is in the process of buying my first home! Both my credit advisor and realtor use the information from this site to determine my most accurate scores.

Carlos Gonzalez Opa-locka, FL

I like the fact of how identity iq is protects my private information and also how I am able to get notifications of how my credit is progressing each month. I am very satisfied with identity iq, i would recommend it to anyone who needs protection of private information.

Dookharam Ramotar South Richmond Hill, NY

Wonderful people with great knowledge ,understanding and very good hospitality seems they know what they are doing. Very patient with their customers . customer is priority to any businesses I will have no hesitation to recommend others to your wonderful service thanks and gd bye.

F. McCain Capitol Heights, MD

Overall, IdentityIQ has really been an essential tool in my financial progress. The timely updates, the notifications, the simulators have all played an integral part in planning for my financial and credit success. I couldn't be happier!

Dorothy Houston, TX

So far I’ve been very pleased with the services of IdentityIQ. They keep me inform of any interaction or inquiries regarding my credit as well my credit score. I’m trying to build my credit to purchase a home and IdentityIQ have been diligent in ensuring that it will be a smooth process.

Diego Villarreal Brownsville, TX

Identity IQ has been such an amazing help with their easy process to sign up and all the benefits such as their Identity Theft Assistance you are able to receive with their program, I highly recommend them to anyone monitoring their credit.

SHARA WHITE St Louis, MO

IQ IDENTITY HAS BEEN REALLY HELPFUL IN MY TIME OF NEED. IT HAS GIVING ME THE CORRECT CREDIT SCORE AND THEY MADE SURE THAT NO HAD MY IDENTITY. I HAVE RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO THE WEBSITE .THE COST TO PAY IS REALLY CHEAP AND THE PRICE DOESN'T CHANGE AT ALL.

Lisa Edgewood, MD

Hello I am very happy customer knowing that my credit is under protection. I don’t have to worry about being victims of fraud anyone. As a Cancer Survivor my credit was the last thing on my mind until I was hacked IQ had gave me a peace of mind. Thank you IQ Continue your awesome work.

Nicole Waters Philadelphia, PA

I would like to say that I am so happy that I decided to take control of my identity with this company I have no worries because IdentityIQ alerts me about any and everything I feel protected. I told everyone I know about this company and what they could provide and when it comes to your identity and credit you shouldn’t think twice!

Ciara Raleigh, NC

IdentityIQ is a great tool when you’re trying to accurately track your credit history. They send you notifications with every change so that you can stay on top of what’s going on. Should you see something that looks suspicious, you’re able to act right away!

Nesi vanisi Carson, CA

They were very helpful everytime I had any questions. I would automatically get alerts regarding any changes to my credit reports. I can easily go online and monitor my credit score and their customer service team were very always informative and answered all my questions.

Smith Frisco, TX

Working with IdentityIQ has been no short of wonderful! The experience has been better than expected. Everyone is very kind and patient and really get you back where you need to be with great standing credit in less than 6 months! Completely satisfied!

Sherrie F Mount Vernon, NY

identity iq is convenient and affordable. It alerts you when there are any changes to your credit report which i love. I'm really impressed with the way that they handle business and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would like to have more security about their on personal and business life.

Katherine B Chapman Lakewood, WA

I joined while going through a debt elimination program. It allowed me to keep track of my credit and visually see my credit go from horrible in the 600’s back up to 700 and still climbing. It has also allowed me to see which companies still have derogatory comments about my credit.

Melynda Travelers Rest, SC

You get all the reporting bureaus! Access is easy on computer or mobile. Your credit report is accessible and easy to read and understand. The additional services is great to also have at your fingertips. I haven't had an issue yet. I recommend to anyone who's repairing their credit. I'm pleased!!!!

cesar chapa Lancaster, TX

Very good service ... truly do see results.... should have done it along time ago... very pleased with results..... always call you and email you to keep you updated on resluts and progress ... and best of all RESULTS ... cant get any better

Rhonda Caldwell Houston, TX

I give IdentityIQ a 5 because my time with your service was short but it that time period I was pleased with the quickness of the report being provided, the look of the report and how easy it was to read and understand. It was also easy to cancel the service when it came time for me to do that!

Pat wills Philadelphia, PA

Identity iq Ia a great way to check your credit report and see where you stand as far as being approved for loans or credit cards or even to purchase a brand new car, it shows you updates and why your credit may have went up or down.

NICHOLAS J FRANZONE Montgomery, TX

What a great way to monitor your credit, its safe secure and give's you so much information on your credit, more so than other site's { I won't mention }, and also your have benefit's from using this website, Identity IO is at the top !!

Veleta

I found out about Identity IQ from a credit specialist when she told me that the other places I was paying monthly dodnrhav emu accurate score. I signed up and she was correct, identity iq helped me get my credit score exact so that I could purchase my first home it was there score that was most accurate

Nicole Johnston Montrose, CO

I was my mothers executor for her estate. I negotiated a settlement for several of her credit cards. My parents are elderly and she had battled cancer for fifteen years. Needless to say they attributed those to my credit score. Identity IQ and a private company have helped to get my credit on the correct path. Thank you!

Aric C Euclid, OH

The ability to track my credit progress has been everything to me and this credit rebuilding process. IdentityIQ has been accurate and precise to giving me the needed information from all credit bureaus. I would definitely recommend IdentityIQ to all my family and friends.

JAMES Lexington, KY

I AM new to IdentityIQ. I am satified with their service thus far. I receive update as often as changes happen to my credit. I always know where I stand. I have had no problems with identity theft since the start of their service.

Leo Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Identity IQ keeps me informed on any credit score activity through alerts and through their portal. I’ve used other companies & they are by far the most accurate. This is the first time that I’ve felt like a credit company actually had my back and cared about my credit profile. And the customer service is great! I’m very satisfied with IDIQ.

Steve Upland, CA

After having some credit issues I shopped around most all of the credit sites out there. I found identityIq to be the most accurate of the scores I compared. I’m glad that I did. I found some recent errors and I was able to dispute them. I’m glad I chose them.

Rick Ziemek

This company is great. The plans and benefits they offer are flexible and priced very competitively compared to the market. I have been using them for years and so far its been great. The customer service staff has been very helpful.

Erica Slaton ,

Great customer service the agent was very patient and not pushy, and made sure I had a better knowledge of my credit and how to get the best outcomes in the long run for myself and my credit. Very knowledgeable and helpful !

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback, Erica!

Kenneth Small Houston, TX

They mad it easy for you too keep up with the process and you got a chance too see when things where disputed and when certain things would come off your credit I would use them again and recommend them.

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you for your feedback Kenneth!