New to the HR software industry, Everee is changing up the game with its simplified process and affordable costs. Unlike many other Payroll and HR platforms, Everee offers Pay Your Way™, which allows employees to get paid daily, weekly, or on demand.

The Good

• Pay Your Way™
  • Everee Mobile App
  • All-in-One Platform
  • Pricing Structure

Pay Your Way™

Everee offers a unique feature that allows employees to set their own paydays. The company explains that nothing is worse when an unexpected expense pops up — whether it be an expensive medical emergency or car maintenance. To stay ahead of these expenses, Everee’s platform offers financial flexibility. The revolutionary feature allows employees to get paid daily, weekly, or semi-monthly.

Everee Mobile App

With Everee’s mobile app, users can verify hours and review and run payroll from anywhere. The app will notify users whenever they need to take action. Plus, the app provides all the necessary information upfront, so users don’t have to worry about having to verify or look up additional information.

All-in-One Platform

Everee aims to help those running payroll say goodbye to all the headaches that come with managing multiple tools. Everee’s all-in-one platform includes the following features:

• Easy ongoing employee onboarding
  • Unlimited payroll runs and the ability to choose any payroll cycle
  • Secure employee HR document retention
  • HR to payroll automatic data sync
  • Payroll reminders and notifications
  • Automated withholding tax payments and filings
  • Federal and state unemployment insurance
  • W2s and 1099s
  • Same-day ACH direct deposits
  • HR document templates

Pricing Structure

Everee offers two simple and straightforward plans: The Basic and The Everee Premium.

The Basic costs just $15 per employee per month and users have access to the following features:

• Automatic full-service payroll
  • Timecard and scheduling
  • Auto accountant
  • Reconciler and reporting
  • Implementation support

The Everee Premium plan is just $25 per employee per month. Users will receive all the same features as the Basic Plan but get a few extra features such as Pay Your Way, Payroll Assistant, and access to dedicated HR/Payroll specialist.

The Bad

No Free Trial

Many other companies in the industry offer users a free trial of the software. The free trial simply allows users to test out the service and decide whether the service will work for their business.

The Bottom Line

Everee claims to be a game-changer in the HR software industry and the company certainly offers a number of innovative and unique features. Everee’s Pay Your Way is noteworthy as it allows employees to choose when they get paid — which in turn can boost morale, engagement, and retention. There is no free trial, which is a downside, but the company is reasonably priced, and users have access to a number of helpful features.

4.9

Lorin Warner

March 12th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Everee team is innovative, responsive, proactive and professional. I have partnered with them for nearly a year and have seen their offering continue to grow and meet the needs of our business. Pay Your Way is valued by my team and helps us offer benefits that incentivizes our team to stay with us. The team is so proactive, from the CEO to the engineers, everyone is willing to jump in and help whenever needed! Everee helps me run my business efficiently and removes the stress and time that other payroll companies left us with. Would recommend 10/10 times to anyone I know!

Jared Porter

March 11th, 2020 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They make it so easy to use! Not to mention they are extremely helpful when questions should arise.

Rob Draper

March 11th, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall I have enjoyed our payroll experience with Everee. There are still a few bugs in the system that have to be worked out, but their customer service and response when I have experienced these issues has been prompt. I like the simplicity of the system. It does what I need at a great value. My only complaint is very minor: I really wish my staff could view and print their entire paystub. For some reason their software cuts a portion of if off and it is not viewable in its entirety.

Cwis

March 11th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everee has a great and easy to use interface! Setting it up took less than 15 minutes and they make payroll easy. It is more modern and intuitive than quickbooks and ADP. I have loved my experience. If you work in construction (or any other industry) and have employees asking to get advances their pay your way feature is amazing. I spend less than 5 minutes a month on payroll now thanks to everee!

Brandon Spragg

March 11th, 2020 Spring, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Even though I only had 3 people on payroll, they treated me like any other client. They were over the top in support and helping me understand things (I have never used a software for payroll before, it was all very new to me!). If your’re thinking about using Everee, just know you will be taken care of, even if you think you’re not a very important customer and don’t bring them much money.

Brandon

September 20th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had a couple payroll providers, and both have been okay and have gotten the job done. I switched to Everee because I thought their business model was disruptive, and I wanted to support that. Everee is the most simple software I've ever used. They don't have fluff. The hardest thing I had to do was remember to open the app on my phone to approve payroll. I set a reminder on my phone and it actually takes me 12 seconds (I timed it). When things don't go smoothly, they are quick to respond and offer help. They have also given me a lot of advice for the tax/finance part of my business. A great value add that they won't put on their website, but these guys are pros. The company has been great, but the product is what really matters. When I told my employees I'd let them pick how often they get paid, they didn't even know what to say. They were confused - they'd never been given that kind of decision in any job they'd worked. It was weird to get used to, in a really good way. My employees love it, and it has changed the culture of my company because even my lowest employees feel like I am looking out for them. Everee is a no brainer.

Chris Anderson

September 20th, 2019 Draper, UT

An innovative and disruptive solution to an archaic industry

Dustin dunaway

August 13th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT

Great team! Looking forward to watching them disrupt the payroll industry.

Adam Gunn

August 13th, 2019 Farmington, UT

Tyler and Ron have created Everee based on years of experience working as financial executives. They've watched the impact pay has on employees and have created a new platform that unlocks financial opportunities for employees in ways that are truly meaningful.

Thayne Sohm

August 13th, 2019 Riverton, UT

Coolest tech to come to the payroll industry! Life changing for many employees we work with!

Jake

August 13th, 2019 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m impressed with the Everee team and their ability to think outside the box and move quickly. We are a new client and have really enjoyed the system for our employees.

Marc Christensen

August 13th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great personal customer service, especially with the onboarding process. The phone application for employees is without question the best payroll processing tool I've seen.