ADP began as an idea in 1949 and grew to ignite an entire industry of outsourcing services and changed the way companies do business.

ADP stands for Automatic Data Processing and ADP helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. ADP is a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. Today the company serves more than 740,000 customers in 140 countries.

The Good

• Package Options
  • Good For Any Business Size
  • Accessible Customer Support

Package Options

ADP is a full-service Human Resource management solutions provider. Some of the services it offers are:

• Human Capital Management (HCM): This is generally an umbrella term and includes things like core HR (things like payroll, benefits administration, employee data), talent management (which is the process of recruiting, developing, and maintaining employees), and workforce management (which means things like scheduling, budgeting, and assigning employees to particular regions).
  • Payroll Services: Payroll service automates every aspect of the payroll process including calculating wages, printing pay stubs and checks, facilitating direct deposits, deducting taxes and withholdings, and preparing tax filings. This aids in saving time when running payroll. This cloud-based payroll software can be accessed from anywhere, has a user-friendly interface, and provides and employee self-service portal.
  • Health Care Reform Management: ADP offers modules that help you understand and navigate new and complicated health compliance laws.
  • Benefits Administration: This helps HR leaders manage all employee benefits on one integrated platform. This includes data and analytics tools that help you make well-informed, strategic decisions.
  • Time and Attendance: This feature eliminates paper time sheets and helps you track all hourly workers digitally with ease and accuracy.
  • Human Resources Business Process Outsourcing (HR BPO): Business process outsourcing is when you contract a third-party service provider to complete a specific task for business. ADP software can help you manage this process.
  • Professional Employer Organization (PEO): When you use a PEO, such as this option from ADP, your employees become "co-employed" by both you and the PEO. The PEO assumes the responsibility for certain aspects such as HR, benefits, payroll, etc. This often saves money because the Professional Employer Organization has so much experience in these fields.
  • Retirement Services: ADP provides a team of professionals to help you choose and implement the right retirement plan for your company.
  • Insurance Services: ADP works with an affiliate, Processing Insurance Agency (ADPIA), that gives you access to licensed insurance agents to answer your questions and help you get set up with good group insurance options.
  • Tax Compliance and Payment Solutions: ADP's payroll solutions incorporates employment tax processing.

ADP helps both U.S. and global companies better align their talent with their business goals through enhanced recruiting, development, compensation, retention, and succession strategies.

Its Human Resources Management services are designed to help clients understand their human resource compliance risks and responsibilities and proactively manage their business and personnel to lower risks.

Good For Any Business Size

ADP has the structure for large businesses, but also the personalization and simplicity for small business. ADP serves 70,000+ one-person companies and more than 500,000 small businesses. ADP splits company sizes into three categories: small businesses (1-49 employees), mid-sized businesses (50-999 employees), and large businesses (more than 1,000 employees).

ADP offers different packages based on each client's specific business size and needs. Each package has a different variety of services and can be customized to the company's individual needs. The most basic plan for small businesses, "Essential Payroll", includes:

• Payroll: Computer, Mobile, App, & Phone Call
  • Direct Deposit
  • Payroll Delivery
  • Robust Reporting
  • General Ledger Interface
  • New-Hire Reporting
  • W-2s, 1099s, and Tax Filing
  • Basic HR Tools: ADP Employee Access, Insurance, Retirement, State and Federal Resources

Business owners can opt for a more comprehensive plan, such as "Enhanced Payroll", "Complete Payroll & HR Plus", or "HR Pro Payroll & HR".

Accessible Customer Support

ADP offers customer support 24/7 with the majority of its services and offers many options to contact their support offices, including phone, email and live chat. This creates an easy and friendly client experience.

ADP

The Bad

• Limitations in the Mobile App
  • Free Trial Limitations
  • Lack of Pricing Information
  • Unresolved Customer Problems

Limitations in the Mobile App

The ADP Mobile Solutions App is available to client's and their employees. Overall, users rate the app highly; however, each company sets the parameters for how the app is used by its employees. In terms of app function, it seems to work great but it appears there is frustration from users because they cannot access all the options the app features without their employer granting access to the different features. This is usually a problem with the employer setting limitations for the app, but users may not understand that their employer has restricted certain features of the app.

Free Trial Limitations

ADP only offers a free trial on their payroll solutions which doesn't give business owners a chance to try out its more comprehensive and less common HR tools.

Lack of Pricing Information

The price you pay for ADP software depends on your company size and what services you choose for your package. However, by inputting a small amount of information on the ADP website (such as your zip code, number of employees, email, full name, and phone number) ADP can give you an estimate of what you would pay for its services.

Unresolved Customer Problems

There are various numbers to call for different problems within the one service making it hard to get through to the correct people. Clients complain about having to call one number for tax purposes, another number for hours, another number for regular payroll, another number for customer service, etc.  There is not one consolidated department to resolve issues and clients complain about feeling like they are getting the "run around".

ADP small businesses clients state that ADP has regional offices that are sometimes not as responsive to the fast-paced needs of small businesses. In addition, ADP tends to be a bit more costly.

While ADP solutions can be used on most internet browsers, it works better with some as opposed to others. Clients need to take this into consideration before taking on their services.

The Bottom Line

ADP is the most comprehensive HR software company that we have reviewed to this point. It is well adapted to the market and offers a large variety of helpful options for companies of every size. It also offers packages that allow clients to pick services based on their needs. Using a good HR software provider can help you save time and money. ADP is well known for its payroll software.

However, clients have complained that their customer service help lines are not as easy to use as many would like. There doesn't seem to be a quick, one step, problem-solving option and issues seem to take multiple days and contacts to resolve. Customer service members are also not often trained in helping with the more complex problems companies have and clients find that they can be difficult to work with.

Overall, ADP provides a great client experience for those looking for comprehensive help with their HR management. It offers many different options that can help companies streamline their employee management systems; however, each individual company will need to make sure that they are getting the services they need.

For more information on the software powered by ADP, see the ADP reviews that customers have left below.

3.4

Michael Knapp

April 24th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No customer service at all. During difficult Covid -19 times as a small business owner I needed to terminate my 401k plan. Employees needed their distribution and as a business owner I could not afford the monthly fees. I was told and verified that ADP had the ability to waive the $1500 termination fee if I terminated the plan. Jorge a supervisor with ADP made the decision that ADP not waive the fee, however during a conversation with a previous company rep a supervisor verified that the fee would be waived. Very cold no empathy, just worried about their $$. Wish I would have seen their 2.0- rating on Google before using them. If you are a small business owner, avoid them like the plague.

May 15, 2020

Michael, I am very sorry to hear this. We at ADP are working very hard to accommodate our clients' needs during this very challenging time. Upon receipt of your review, I escalated this matter to management in our Retirement Services group and understand this matter has been resolved to your satisfaction. Should you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you, Christine / ADP Client Experience

Michelle

April 24th, 2020 Grove City, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We started with them June 1 2019. We had a bad experience with ADP, from day one we had tax errors, numerous amendment issues, unpaid taxes and penalties. We stopped service Feb 2019 after having to block our bank accounts due to unauthorized transactions for “amendments”. It took months to get an answer as to where our Jan and feb 2020 taxes are, only to be told in April 2020 they have w/h some taxes due to another amendment, but they never told us?? It has been months, we have never heard anything from them regarding any amendment or otherwise. We have since heard and read bad reviews, local and otherwise but unfortunately too late. Very unprofessional, unorganized and untrained.

May 15, 2020

Michelle, I am very sorry to hear this. Upon receipt of your review, I escalated this matter to the management team who oversees your account and understand they are working with you on this matter. Should you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you, Christine / ADP Client Experience

Super Steph

April 9th, 2020 Taylor, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I had a choice I would not affiliate myself with them. They will cost you thousands. For a payroll company, you would think they could do math or that tax withholding would be second nature. Speaking to a representative is almost impossible unless you have your employers ID number and they give you permission. Problems will still continue and the representative I spoke with was not only not knowledgeable, but insulted me. Definitely far from professional. If you want to be fined from the IRS, be treated poorly, and cause stress and issues within your company- this would be the resource for you.

Apr 09, 2020

Hello Steph, I am sorry to hear of your experience; I can assure you this is not representative of our service. I would be happy to have this situation reviewed by a service leader in your processing center. To do so, please provide me with your company name, client identifier, and your contact information by responding via Private Message on this site. Once I have this information, I will be happy to have your concerns reviewed. Thank you, PD - ADP/Client Experience

Adelina Samuels

March 28th, 2020 Roslyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don’t have anything positive to say about their performance levels. Ever since I have solicited their service, it was nothing but a nightmare! Their negligence to client’s needs cost my business money. ADP failed at easing the process of handling my company finances and tax responsibilities; which is why I have hired the ADP. They became too big and too busy for their clients. Waiting time on the phone call for an easy quick question is always more then 40 minutes. It’s extremely inconvenient. Additionally, they have a lot of agents who handle your case and one agent could give you a completely different information from another.

Mar 30, 2020

Adelina, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I will escalate these concerns to the management team who oversees the servicing of your account, to research & provide feedback internally as needed. They will contact you with any questions. I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Thank you, Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Jeff Owens

March 2nd, 2020 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst company ever. Avoid ADP and go with any other company. We just transferred to Heartland payroll, but use anyone else beside ADP. We have had late tax payments because of ADP, we are on hold for 45 minutes every time, there is no email support. We are trying to cancel service, but they keep on billing us. Do not use ADP.

Mar 30, 2020

Hello Jeff, I am sorry to hear of your experience; I can assure you this is not representative of our service. I would be happy to have this situation reviewed by a service leader in your processing center. To do so, please provide me with your company name, client identifier, and your contact information by responding via Private Message on this site. Once I have this information, I will be happy to have your concerns reviewed. Thank you, PD - ADP/Client Experience

Office Rental Saskatoon

February 12th, 2020 Saskatoon, SK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ADP is horrible to deal with. I am with them over a year, & they always have issues. Calling reps and they don't know what they doing, conversation for each issue over an hour and the issue is still messed up. Really frustrated.

Eddie Rios

February 6th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ADB\P is unsurpassed for human resource systems. From pay and benefits to managing personnel information. It is an industry leader and frankly covers all our business needs in a comprehensive way. Our company is incredibly satisfied with ADPs support and service.

Mar 30, 2020

Hi Eddie, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. At ADP, our goal is to meet our client's needs in every way so you can concentrate on your business. Regards, PD - ADP/Client Experience

Gary Brandt Jr

February 4th, 2020 Everett, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used ADP for my business. I canceled their services at end of quarter 2 2019. They continued to bill me or attempted to bill me into quarter 4. I made numerous calls informing them that I cancelled services due to errors in filing of ESD SUI accounts. It was supposed to be corrected on multiple occasions. I recieved email today that I was turned over to collections. All in all very poor service and handling of issues. Next step is getting company attorney involved.

anjelina dsilva

January 31st, 2020 Toronto, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It may be cheap but ADP is the worst thing to happen to any company. They have a 100 departments and the call gets transferred to different departments every single time. Please go with anyone but ADP. It slows your day to day work by a huge percentage because everything freezes on the system. even for a small question or issue i was on call for 30 min and spoke to 4 people. this is just to change the name of a job posting which their system wont allow you to do by yourself.

Feb 06, 2020

Hello Anjelina, I would like to have someone contact you to address your concerns, but I would need to identify you as an ADP client, so I can get the request to the correct ADP Service Center. Please private message me with as much as you can of the following and we'd be happy to investigate this: ADP company code and branch (2 digits) or Service Center (4 digits starting with 00), Customer Number, Federal Legal Company Name, FEIN, your phone number, your e-mail address. Kind regards, RP - Client Experience

Madison Kneiss

January 27th, 2020 Gulfport, MS

Use this for taxes and paycheck reviews. Gives timely notifications and details each paystub.

Feb 05, 2020

Hi Madison, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Pauline - ADP/Client Experience

ChanceyParker

January 20th, 2020 Jackson, MS

My favorite part of this app is that I can see my statements and my tax forms online when they post or even hours before I’m getting my paycheck.

Jan 20, 2020

Chancey, So glad to hear you are enjoying our Mobile App. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! Christine / ADP Client Experience

Robert Shreeves

January 9th, 2020 Laurel, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was with ADP for 3 years. What they do is good. But owning a small construction co. that hires hourly employees, ADP can be difficult. I was with Compupay before and liked them better. ADP requires you to receive their checks, so you cannot write you own checks using ADP. Compupay let me write my own check's and just did the taxes and w2 filing with state and federal. I do believe that ADP is good for a co. that has everybody on salary.

Jan 09, 2020

Hello Robert, Thank you for the feedback. We do provide payroll services for 10's of thousands of clients who have both exempt and non-exempt employees and have multiple platforms available to meet client needs. I'm sorry that you were misinformed, but ADP RUN does allow clients to provide their own checks and process through payroll, if they choose to. RP - ADP Client Experience

Michael Maus

November 22nd, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Employees cant change their login info on their own. So every week expect to be bombarded with a line of employees that need their password changed because they cant change their passwords on their own to get their online pay stub. Also be aware that if you leave ADP...24hrs after your service ends...YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO ANY PAST RECORDS. You want your last pay stub before you switched from ADP?, has it been 25hrs since you ended your service? Yes it has...ok then nope you get nothing...you want last years tax info...nope...You get nothing. Want to have your employees call the support phone number to get help...nope. There is no phone support for employees. They have no ability to talk to a live person about anything. You have to do EVERYTHING for EVERYONE. What a joke! But they do have a nice user portal design...so I guess you can look forward to that.

Jan 09, 2020

Although we understand the inconvenience of employees who have password trouble, at ADP we take the security of personal data very seriously. It is also due to security reasons why we don't allow employee's to contact ADP directly for data. Contractually, our clients (the employer) maintains this control.

SE

November 7th, 2019 Winnetka, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This payroll option is terrible. Employees of the companies that use this terrible company cannot interact with live customer service. It is not an offered service per their automated phone operator. PLEASE FIX...THIS HOLE MAKES YOU USELESS!

Jessi

October 15th, 2019 Eden Prairie, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ADP service is horrible. Our initial implementation team was completely not collaborative. They made assumptions which caused set up errors and then did nothing to help us fix them. Once we moved to our account manager she is very nice but forgetful and clearly lacks knowledge necessary to answer basic questions. Additionally she doesn't seem to be up to date on the internal ADP processes. Telling us we have to go through her to set up earnings and deductions after the new release specifically calls out that you now do not have to do that. We have now started moving to the comprehensive service model and the implementation project manager is terrible. She is defensive, continues to answer all questions with a stock answer rather than providing explanation and does not provide requested or promised items. I could write off one bad experience as a bad apple but all of the reps we have had being terrible makes me unlikely to ever use or recommend ADP in the future.

Oct 16, 2019

Hello Jessi, I'm sorry to hear about your situation and this is not the experience we expect you to have. We would be happy to investigate this further, to do so I'll need more information from you. Please Private Message me using this site as much of the following information you can provide: your full name, your contact information, your company's Federal Legal Name, Employer ID Number or other client identifier. Thank you, PD - ADP/Client Experience

Alma

September 10th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm very disappointed with ADP. My company tax filling are delinquent on 4 different states. I submitted all requested forms which they are lost. Customer support is horrible! Now I have penalties to pay and tax department never contact me. I do not recommend ADP!

Sep 10, 2019

Hello Alma, I'm sorry to hear that you've been receiving delinquent tax notices. I would like to have a Senior Specialist review this situation to see what we can do to help. To do so, I'll need to be able to identify your company in our databases, so I can get this to the correct ADP Service Center. Please private message me and provide as much as you can of the following information: ADP branch & company code, ADP customer number, FEIN, Federal Legal Company Name, or any other company identifying information you would like to provide. Kind regards, RP - ADP - Client Experience

Michael Mulligan

September 6th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Company I worked for used ADP for payroll to retirement. No payroll issues that I'm aware of. Retirement services were extremely frustrating to deal with. There was one retirement specialist in Portland who never answered his phone or returned calls (within a two week time frame). When I retired it literally took three months to get my 401 check out of them. Approximately five hours spent on the phone, usually to India, to get my money.

Sep 06, 2019

Hi Michael, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our support staff and the challenges you faced. We would be happy to investigate this further, to do so I'll need more information from you. Please private message me on this site as much of the following information you can provide: your full name, your contact information and your 401(k) plan number. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Regards, Pauline - ADP Client Experience

Sandra E

August 29th, 2019 Clifton, NJ

ADP Workmen's Comp customer service line is the worst. You are on hold for over half and hour and finally when you think someone picks up the call drops. it happens over and over. For payroll is just as another company.

Aug 30, 2019

Hi Sandra, I'm sorry to hear about your experience and this is not the experience we expect you to have. We would be happy to investigate this further, to do so I'll need more information from you. Please private message me on this site as much of the following information you can provide: your full name, your contact information, your company's Federal Legal Name, Employer ID Number or other client identifier. Thank you, Pauline - ADP Client Experience

Jesse

August 13th, 2019 Denver, CO

This company advised my employer to fire me while I had whistle blower protections. They told the company to cover for abusive employees and terminate employees who complain. This was after I brought it to the company's attention that there were questionable accounting practices and that they were engaging in sexual discrimination against male employees (on behalf of the Human Rights Campaign) which was apparent in emails that were circulating. Why anyone with the faintest common sense would

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Jesse, The situation as you describe it sounds concerning. We would be happy to investigate this further. In order to get this to the correct escalation group for further research, I'll need more information from you. Please private message me on this site as much of the following information you can provide: your full name, your contact information, your company's Federal Legal Name, Employer ID Number (found on W2 with the following format: xx-xxxxxxx). Thanks, Rick - ADP Client Experience

c

August 11th, 2019 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are the most incompetent careless company. I spent hours on the phone with the reps who don't seem to care about resolving the issues and I am still trying to clean up the mess created by their mistakes. I have to talk to different reps every single time I call and they don't have a follow-up. Got fined by the state because of their lack of care and delay. They also try to push products/services on you and waste time talking about it. Does ADP require their employees to be incompetent and careless? It's clearly evident that ADP does NOT care about customer care. I'm sick and tired of trying to resolve issues because of ADP's mistakes. If I could, I would give them ZERO star rating.

Aug 12, 2019

I am very sorry to see the experience. I would like to get this to our service leaders to address all concerns. Could you please private message us your company code, company name and region as they show on ADP documents? Thank you JC

Roger

August 5th, 2019

I work with a state agency for unemployment insurance. We regularly get power of attorney forms from ADP through normal channels, so we can speak with ADP on their clients' behalf. No problems. If there is no power of attorney on file, they willingly send it through the normal modes of operations. However, every time I receive a call from a Kevin (maybe a mid- level manager from the San Dimas office), we don't have a POA for a particular client and he throws a tantrum if we don't give him their clients' unemployment insurance account number and rates for the year, citing privacy issues. Then, he tries to expedite the POA process, when the are hundreds of other businesses who are willing to wait their turn.

Aug 07, 2019

Sorry to see this. If you have the persons full name please do send to us via private message so that we can reach out to them for coaching. JC

JP

July 25th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are a small business and we hired ADP to do our payroll for 2 employees. When they sent us our W2 forms for the tax year of 2018 they had one of the employee's social security number wrong. I called and made them aware of this error and I double checked the W4 forms we submitted to them when we first hired them. All numbers were correct. Having the wrong social security number on a W2 tax form is a serious mistake. They reissued the W2 with the correct social security number and then they charged us for correcting their own mistake and debited our account without our permission to do so. When I called ADP to try and clear up this matter, the manager that I spoke with, Brandon B, said that he could not help me because it was not his job. He transferred me to client services which could not help me either. I do not and will not ever recommend this company to anyone. Whenever I would call to ask a question, I had to wait on hold for over an hour sometimes just to talk to someone who didn't know anything and couldn't help me.

Jul 26, 2019

Hi JP we are sorry to see your experience with us. If you could please private message us your name, company name, company code and region as they appear on ADP documents we will have the appropriate service leaders reachout to you to address. JC

Grant S

July 12th, 2019 Vancouver, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like to start this out by stating that the positive reviews on here cannot be real. You see the average words per review is so few compared to the negative reviews. I hope those who read these can see this. We are a CPA firm who was contacted in December of 2018 by ADP to outsource our payroll to them through a wholesale offer beginning in January of 2019. We decided to give it a try which is by far the worst experience we have ever had. The reason we decided to use ADP was they said they could handle multiple jurisdictions easily because we border two states and our clients send employees to two states. In the end they couldn't easily handle multiple jurisdictions. The process to get "on-boarded" was horrific spending as much as 10 hours on the phone a day, working 40 hours a week ONLY with ADP constantly pointing out their mistakes. They would incorrectly input tax rates or just completely make them up. YES, MAKE THEM UP!!! A few mistakes are understandable, but mistakes on every single client is unreal. I spent more time reviewing ADP's work for mistakes than anything else. After I thought everything was good to go, now I become tasked with entering all the data. I was told everything would be streamlined, which definitely was not the case. After one month of continuous errors and fees incurred for these errors such as incorrect bank account numbers which were input incorrectly by ADP staff and were hidden from review, we decided to fire ADP. We were told that all fees incurred would be waived by ADP since they were solidly aware of all of their errors. We thought that would be the end of the errors, but oh were we WRONG! We submitted termination papers per ADP policy for all clients prior to the deadline but were still charged the monthly fee which we were told would be waived already. This meant more time on the phone trying to figure out why ADP is charging us for services we are not using. Eventually they cleared the charges. Now into March, we receive another invoice stating charges for clients who have not used the service since January 2019. After spending more time on the phone with them, they were able to see the charges and eventually reverse them. Now into May 2019. I remind you that all clients have been "officially" terminated from ADP in January and again "officially" terminated in February and again "officially" terminated in March. ADP illegally and without any authorization, since all clients have been "officially" terminated, debits money from our clients account. ADP TOOK MONEY FROM A BANK ACCOUNT THEY HAD NO AUTHORIZATION TO DEBIT! We are still currently dealing with this situation as ADP says they debited it and remitted it to the state at the state's request. Oregon State does not request funds from a third-party ever, especially without contacting the actual client and especially when the account has been in positive balance for years. ADP then backtracked and said it was not an invoice from Oregon but that the funds went to Oregon so we will have to get them from them. ADP has missed the point about ILLEGALLY taking funds. Whether funds are accessible, it is still illegal to move funds without authorization. Our next step is to contact a lawyer. I hope other's read through the 1 STAR Reviews on this site and all the other sites this is published and if you still decide to use them. Good luck.

Jul 15, 2019

Grant, I am very sorry to see your concerns. We would like to assist you in addressing. Could you please private message us with the name of your company, company code and region as they appear on any ADP documents and I will have our service leaders research and address. Sincerely, jc

Margarita Sos

May 31st, 2019 Paradise Valley, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We recently switch our payroll from Wells Fargo to ADP and it's NOT at all a positive experience. Our 'Rep" Jill K who was very nice the first time we met her is invisible from day 2. When you call her she doesn't answer , she never calls you back , when you schedule a meeting with her she doesn't show up( no call , no show) and for emails she doesn't respond to them either. Her supervisor went to the same school. We are ready to switch payroll again , it's impossible to work with them . They don't seem interested by small businesses . Think twice before you get involved with them

david

May 31st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they suck. the customer service is garbage. ive gotten the run around for over two weeks and can't access my funds. they are doin a terrible job of sending the checks to help but they havent shown when they said they would. and im not talking just one day. It's been a few days since i should have received my checks. Ive even talked to a supervisor and they said there is nothing they can do. this is sad. this is after they cancelled my card without an email or any type of notification that there may be fraudulent charges on the account. I verified the charges were correct but they cancelled the card any way. Im thinking heavily about finding a lawyer to help settle this for more than what is on my account. this is the worst company ive ever had to deal with. BY FAR!! this isn't all of it. i am just tired of typing and over all this bull!

Wendy

May 28th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called on May 9th, and talked to Carol M, I requested she update our checking account due to fraud on our checking account. I sent her the voided check to update and asked if I need to call to make sure it was done to which she replied." that is not required" . Well, lo and behold I get the payroll checks 2 weeks later May 23rd, and Ms M failed to update the checking information for our payroll checks. When I called and talked to customer service rep Mike, he basically told me " to bad, so sad" we can send you payroll Saturday or Tuesday and no you can’t talk to a Supervisor because we do not have any here working" . Now this morning, they call to tell me , “we just wanted to tell you, you can’t have your payroll today, anything else we can do for you ?” Took 30 minutes of my time for a bunch more lies, this time from Juan, who claimed to be “ Carole’s Supervisor”. He apologized for her not doing her job, but again, “ there is nothing I can do”. They seriously need to take responsibility for all of their “ mistakes “ and make things right . Their dependability rating is a zero. THEN on top of that.. I received a call and a letter from the Tax OFFICE, that ADP did not file and pay the employment taxes they collected from us. When I called to see what the issue is, I was told someone will get back with me in 10 days to 2 weeks, sorry. If they didn’t pay my taxes, where is all the money they took from our account for the taxes. There is no customer service with the company..

May 29, 2019

Wendy, I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to help. If you could kindly - via PRIVATE message - send me your company name, contact information and/or ADP Client Code, I would be happy to coordinate follow up on this for you. Thank you, Christine / ADP Client Experience

Shirlie

May 22nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst service ever!!!! If you don't want to receive your mone thg be my guest

May 22, 2019

Shirlie, I would like to help. Can you please send me, via Private Message, just the last 4 digits of your card account number as well as a good phone number where our pay card team can reach you? With this information, I can have someone reach out to you directly to review your transactions with you. Thank you. Christine / ADP Client Experience

The Handy Family

May 9th, 2019 Victor, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been with ADP for a couple of years and are very happy with their service. They outperformed the other companies we previously worked with in ease of running payroll, reports, and other features.

May 28, 2019

Hello Handy Family, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm glad to hear that we our giving you a great product at a great value. Thank you, Pauline - Client Experience

Diana

May 9th, 2019 Columbia, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used ADP since I opened my business 17 years ago, and couldn't be happier with them. I love that I can use the app to submit payroll and check reports, and knowing that taxes, etc, are being paid gives me one less thing to worry about. Customer service has been very helpful the few times I've needed to contact them. I would strongly recommend ADP!

May 28, 2019

Diana, Thank you for your longevity with us! I'm glad to hear that you find our app useful and a time saver. We aim to keep our products up to date to meet the needs of client's in today's work world. Have a great day! Pauline - Client Experience

Larry Hodapp

May 9th, 2019 Dayton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer support is very good when you reach the person with expertise in the area of your need!

May 28, 2019

Hi Larry, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with our service staff and the support they provide. Thank you, Pauline - Client Experience

David Arnette

April 29th, 2019 Conway, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome people and great service I would recommend adp to anyone

May 28, 2019

Hi David, Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with our service team as well as the product. Regards, Pauline - Client Expereince

Tint Amercia

April 29th, 2019 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A pleasure to deal with. We came to ADP after a very bad experience with another Payroll company. The set up process was simple and our ongoing payroll processing has been easy. Any questions were addressed in a timely manner and very professionally. We would recommend ADP to everyone!

May 28, 2019

On behalf of ADP, thank you for this positive review. I'm glad to hear that ADP has simplified your payroll processing. We appreciate you as a client. Thank you, Pauline - Client Experience

John Hoover

April 29th, 2019 Attica, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m a small business owner with little experience in payroll procedures. Using ADP for my payroll needs has been on of the best decisions I’ve made concerning my business. They make managing payroll and employees so easy. All I do is enter my payroll hours and have the confidence in ADP to take care of the rest. I’m a hands on business owner with little time to direct towards tax prep and filling. With ADP I have peace of mind and time to relax.

May 28, 2019

Hi John, As a small business owner, we know your time is valuable. I'm glad to hear that ADP has made the payroll process easy for you. We appreciate you being our client. Thank you, Pauline - Client Experience

Juanita Medina

April 29th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been doing business with ADP for 19 years. They are reliable and have great costume service. I will not change them as long as I have my business.

May 29, 2019

Juanita - Thanks for the vote of confidence! We appreciate your support, your business & your LONG partnership with ADP! Thank you, Christine / ADP Client Experience

TLove

April 29th, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Staff is very courteous And helpful to all needs Very informed

May 29, 2019

"T" - I am glad to hear about your positive experience, exactly what we strive for in supporting your business! Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback! Christine / ADP Client Experience

Brian T

April 25th, 2019 Ormond Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ADP has been great at handling not only my payroll for the last several years, but my worker’s comp insurance as well. Their representatives have been helpful whenever I’ve needed them. They are a tremendous part of my business.

Apr 26, 2019

Hello Brian, On behalf of ADP, thank you for this positive review. It's nice to see that you're taking advantage of multiple ADP product offerings and they're working out well for you. We appreciate your business. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Elena O

April 25th, 2019 Folsom, CA

The company is very responsive and attentive. As a small business owner, my payroll had never had any issues. Whenever I need attention, customer service team is resourceful and very helpful. I would most certainly recommend ADP.

Apr 26, 2019

Hello Elena, I'm pleased to read that our associates are taking great care of you, our valued client. Thank you for being our client. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

RonnieC

April 25th, 2019 Long Branch, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ADP has great customer service and their mobile and online software is extremely easy to use and very helpful

Apr 26, 2019

Hello Ronnie, On behalf of ADP, thank you for this positive review. I'm glad to read that you utilize our mobile and online tools. ADP has placed major investments in these areas. I'm glad to hear that was money well spent. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Joanna W.

April 25th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick, knowledgeable and always available!

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Joanna, Thank you for this positive review. I feel that our associates are our most valuable asset. It's nice to read that you find the assistance you receive to be timely and knowledgeable. We appreciate you for being our client. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Lori McCall

April 25th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the start ADP has been extremely helpful and willing to address any questions or concerns that I have had. The representatives are knowledgeable and have been more than willing to teach me what ever I needed to streamline my experience. I have learned quite a few things that have really helped me offer my employees a good experience with ADP.

Apr 26, 2019

Hello Lori, Thank you for this positive review. I have worked for ADP for MANY YEARS and I agree. We have wonderful associates eager to help our clients. I'm so pleased to read that you've had positive experiences. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

EKoehler

April 25th, 2019 Little Silver, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Outstanding customer service. Issues are resolved quickly - questions answered promptly and courteously. They are a great resource and partner for our business.

Apr 26, 2019

Hello E. Koehler, On behalf of ADP, I thank you for this positive review. We strive to take the work out of managing your human capital, generally the most important investment of any business, so you can focus on the revenue generating aspects of your business. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Jennifer Brandl

April 25th, 2019 Fishers, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to use. Excellent customer service.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for this positive review. We appreciate your business and hope you'll remain a client for many years to come. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Garrett wada

April 25th, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don’t like increasing fees and minimal contact about changes to laws and services

Apr 26, 2019

Hello Garrett, Thank you for the positive review score. I was able to locate your company, including your contact information in our database. I'm going to arrange for a Relationship Specialist to reach out to you to discuss the concerns you mention, to see if we can improve your experience. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Stephan

April 25th, 2019 Lake Zurich, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company was able to work on a solution. The customer service representative Ivan was very helpful, friendly and patient with me. He went threw all of my transactions to make sure there was no fraudulent charges. He also updated my profile to the correct information for me. I would not hesitate to use or recommend ADP Card Services. Great customer service!

Apr 22, 2019

Hello, Stephan - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our pay card team attempted to reach out to you earlier today via email and just now via phone. We await your call back and look forward to connecting with you so we can assist! Thank you, Christine / ADP Client Experience

Ora Goldman

April 25th, 2019 Boulder, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have really enjoyed working with ADP. ADP has been professional, well-informed and helpful everytime I have needed to call them for help. The only reason that I dinged them by 1 star is because I made a mistake at the end of year payroll and correcting it was phenomenally expense.

Apr 26, 2019

Hello Ora, On behalf of ADP, thank you for this positive review. I'm sorry to hear of the one bad experience, but pleased to learn that the overall service has been so positive that you remain our loyal client. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Dana Caranci

April 18th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent Customer Service! Anytime I have a problem its resolved quickly

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Dana, It's great to read that when issues arise you quickly receive the help you need from ADP. We appreciate the review and thank you for being our client. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

MaryY

April 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since working with ADP, customer service representatives have always been great. Their services help me with the operations of my business.

Apr 19, 2019

Hello Mary, On behalf of ADP, thank you for this positive review. I love hearing that our service representatives take great care of our deserving clients. We appreciate your kind words. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Colleen Merrill

April 18th, 2019 Lewiston, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have always been able to speak to someone and get help immediately. Staff is very knowledgeable and does not pass me around from person to person

Apr 19, 2019

Hello Colleen, Thank you for this positive review. It's great to read that you find ADP's staff to knowledgeable and that they take ownership of your issues. I believe our associates are our greatest asset. We appreciate you for being our loyal client. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Claire Revell

April 18th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ADP service is second to none. Very happy!

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Claire, WOW! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate this positive review and your loyalty to our brand. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience

Gabriel

April 18th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are a small non-profit organization and the services provided by ADP - in our case payroll - are crucial. We are able to prepare and pay our paychecks with three simple clicks.

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Gabriel, Thank you for submitting this positive review for ADP. It's great to see that you find processing your payroll with ADP is an easy process. Please know that our ADP Service Reps. are here to help if more complicated issues ever arise. Kind regards, Rick ADP - Client Experience