SpringHill Suites Logo

Is This Your Business?

7.4

LAST UPDATED: February 5th, 2022
Hotel Type: Economy
SpringHill Suites was launched in 1998 as one of Marriott’s modern brands serving the next generation of business travelers. The innovative hotel model that Marriott began building first emerged in the late 1980s. Today with over 300 hotels in the United States and Canada combined, SpringHill Suites promises an experience suited for guests to enjoy travel, but to enjoy life as well.

The Good

• Amenities
  • Recognitions
  • Accommodations
The SpringHill Marriott brand offers to revitalize guests' experience with amenities such as:
  • spacious suites with airy beds and fluffy pillows
  • revitalized night's sleep
  • complimentary Wi-Fi
  • breakfast with fresh, hot and healthy options.
SpringHill Suites has recently been recognized for its excellence, awarded the Prestigious Adrian Gold Award. Some reasons for recognition are:
  • SpringHill Suites very own Pandora Streaming Radio Service
  • Free hot and cold breakfast buffet with fresh, natural and delicious options
  • Customizable meals
  • Queen and King spacious Floorplans that sleep 1-6 people
  • Great staff
For business travelers, there is a well-equipped workspace area with:
  • Free Wi-Fi*
  • ergonomic chairs
  • ihome charging stations for electronic devices
Guest room amenities are conducive for work or play. Accommodations include:
  • Airy beds with piles of pillows
  • In-suite kitchenette with microwave and mini fridge
  • Privacy wall separating sleeping, working and sitting areas
  • Free High-Speed Internet*
  • Paul Mitchell® Bathroom Grooming Essentials
  • King & Queen spacious sized rooms
  • Seating area with pullout sofa

The Bad

• Limitations
It is uncommon for guests to have complaints about SpringHill Suites, but we'd be remiss not to mention a few down-sides:
  • The complimentary breakfast was crowded/not enough seating on busy days.
  • Hotel room was spacious but missing a place to hang items to dry.
Also to be noted is that promoted amenities are typical at most locations but not guaranteed.

The Bottom Line

SpringHill Suites is a quality place to stay. Its pluses far outweigh any minuses. The hotels are typically in convenient locations near major highways, malls and other favorable areas to travel on foot or a quick car ride. The amenities are plentiful with clean spacious rooms, updated design/décor, hot tubs and free accommodations such a WiFi and Pandora radio. A major highlight is their free hot and cold breakfast buffet with fresh, hot and healthy options.

Alicia Mesa, AZ

We have stayed in a Springhill hotel a few times and been pleased with the experience overall! The rooms have been clean and the service has been good. The free breakfast hasn't been stellar, but that may have to do in part with Covid and the restrictions that went into place because of that. We did like their pools, they were all nice and felt clean which is a huge deal for a hotel. Overall it was a good experience and I would book a room with them again!

Kurt Didenhover Salt Lake City, UT

Our larger family always needs a suite for us to all fit in a single room and SpringHill Suites delivers at every location we've stayed. They have great rooms and we love the free breakfast in the morning.

anna blaser CA

I’ve only stayed at SpringHill Suites a few times, but it’s been pretty mediocre. Missing staff was a pretty regular occurrence. Sometimes the rooms weren’t fully cleaned. Either way, most buildings seem like they’re fairly well kept.

Marci Randall Sandy, UT

The Springhill suites by Disneyland was amazing! It was clean and so nice! The staff was super friendly and helpful! It was a short walk to Disneyland which was a huge bonus

Anoushka Ahuja Berlin, CT

Very beautiful rooms with Friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere. The temperature in our room was nice when we arrived.

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

As a subsidiary of Marriott, one expects a standard of level of service. SpringHill Suites is a cut below a typically Marriott hotel. However, the cleanliness and barebones service is more than adequate for a comfortable stay. Of course, all hotels during pandemic cut back on their housekeeping, which was unfortunate.

Lisa C Johnson Hyattsville, MD

I stayed at the Springhill Suites in Frederick. I have only positive things to say about this hotel. The employees are so incredible nice. The rooms are beautiful and clean. It was in a quiet part of town. I would definitely stay here again.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

When traveling for business, I have stayed at a few SpringHill Suites. I find that the room set up is nice and allows me to get some work done before retreating into the bedroom to relax and read or watch a movie. The internet service offered is high-speed and has never given me problems. I like that I can go down anytime to find a bite to eat or enjoy the continental breakfast in the morning.

Amy N Sandy, UT

We've stayed in SpringHill Suites many times and they are always clean and nice. The staff is always very helpful.

Morgan Tennant Shelley, ID

SpringHill suites has always been clean and tidy when I check in. The cleaning staff does a very good job, and oftentimes I find that they leave nice notes behind, which makes the experience much more enjoyable!

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites by the Denver International Airport after my flight was cancelled. The staff was super helpful and got us an early shuttle back to the airport the next day. Highly recommend!

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

Spring Hill Suites is amazing I love that it is very comfortable for families. And the workers are very friendly. It is a great hotel to be at when you are very tired after a long day.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I stayed in one SpringHill Suites in Rexburg, and it was SO nice! It was brand new, and had a fun and modern design in the room. I would definitely check out another SpringHill Suites Hotel in a different city.

Samantha Holland Denver, CO

We stay at SpringHill Suites all of the time. We travel a lot for baseball and always try to find a SpringHill Suite first. We have 4 young kids and love having a bit of a bigger option in rooms with the kitchen amenities. We’ve always been pleased with the cleanliness and customer service!

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

Our family Loves staying @ SpringHill Suites. We always appreciate the larger sized rooms which can accommodate our entire family. The rooms are comfortable and the customer service and friendliness of staff have been incredible.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

We have stayed in the SpringHill Suites and few times in St. George Utah. We loved the suites. The rooms were super clean and very up to date. They offer free parking and a free breakfast. The customer service was awesome too. We plan to stay there again in the future.

Robert Wilson Rockville, MD

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown for three nights over Presidents day weekend. I was surprised by the quality of the room - it was very stylish with a modern look and feel and was clean. It was a Deluxe two Queen with a sofa bed. Very roomy for four people and had a nice fridge and a mircowave. Our room included breakfast which made a great value. The location is very convenient to downtown. Would definitely recommend.

Syl North Port, FL

I stayed as Spring Hills Suites in Buckhead, Atlanta. The hotel was very clean. Breakfast was the best and location was great. It is located a few steps from restaurants, and the highway. If you want go shopping nearby, it is shuttle ride away.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

We travel a lot for our kids competition sports teams and stay at SpringHill suites whenever it's an option. Their queen suites are extremely roomy and allow our family of 5 to spread out and relax, and not feel like we're on top of each other. I highly recommend Springhill Suites.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I recently stayed at a Springhill Suites Marriott hotel. I loved the size of the room. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch where 2 of my kids could sleep. The room had a kitchenette which made it nice to keep snacks and food for my kids. The continental breakfast was good with a lot of options.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I stayed at a SpringHill Suites in Flagstaff for my daughter's dive meet. The hotel was in a great location - close to NAU, which is where her dive meet was. It was a reasonable price for the quality of the hotel, and every staff member we encountered was professional and a joy to interact with.

H Moore Lehi, UT

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Vernal, and it's probably the nicest hotel in the city. The hotel room was clean, and although we didn't like the fogged glass partition between the toilet and the bedroom, everything else was fine.

emblair Herriman, UT

Always pleased with my stay at SpringHill Suites. Great service and comfortable rooms.

J B Sandy, UT

SpringHill is my goto for extended stays. Love it. Clean multi-room suites with kitchen.

Yolanda Queer Shelley, ID

SpringHill Suites staff have always been nice whenever I've been to their hotels. These hotels are clean and I feel comfortable staying here.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I just stayed at a SpringHill Suites in San Antonio, Texas and they were so friendly. The room was nice and the breakfast was the best part of it. The attendant was like our own personal chef and she took great care of us.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I just stayed at the Springhill Suites inn Sydney, NE and was fully satisfied. They had a nice swimming facility for my kids, clean rooms, yummy breakfast, and helpful staff.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

I stayed at the Marriott Springhill suites hotel with my husband when our apartment was under construction and it was really nice. We loved their breakfast, and they had a nice, spacious room.

Megan Milke Laurel, MD

SpringHill is the hotel I would always stay in to go to volleyball tournaments. Very convenient for 1-2 night stays and easy check out in the morning.

Greg Francis Saratoga Springs, UT

We stay with mariott as a trusted brand, and the SpringHill Suites offer solid value with clean, up to date rooms almost everywhere we go. I can trust that we will get a consistent experience whether in the city, or on the road

Mark Troxel Provo, UT

Springhill Suites is a Marriott Hotel change that directly competes with Hampton Inn from the Hilton chain. I found them to be just as comfortable with similar amenities. Complimentary breakfast (no during Covid) and room styles. I stay at both and will choose the one with the better deal/price.

Cindy H Gilbert, AZ

i have stayed at SpringHill Suites many times and so far I have never been disappointed. I mostly have stayed in the Utah locations and they have always been clean and comfortable and affordable.

Jma55 Smithfield, UT

Just stayed at Springhill Suites. Everything was great! I love the room setup. Every precaution was taken in regards to sanitizing and cleanliness while dealing with this pandemic.

Dave_ Layton, UT

I enjoy the room layouts especially when I travel with my family. I like having the kitchen to be able to eat within the hotel if we just want to relax. They are always clean.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

I frequently stay at SpringHill Suites. I trust any company owned and operated by Marriott and Springhill is a way for our whole family to stay in a large room and be comfortable.

cb Thibodaux, LA

Very nice and organized set up room and very relaxing feeling AC. The wifi is very fast compared to other hotels and the continental breakfast is the breakfast on top for a great stay!

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

I love the layout of the SpringHill Suites room where we last stayed. There were two beds and a separate sitting area with a comfortable pull out couch. They also offered an excellent free continental breakfast.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Super nice place to stay. The rooms were spotless and the staff was so helpful. Called the front desk for a few more pillows and we got them within minutes of making the request

Connor Farmington, UT

The Vegas SpringHill Suites are the best location to stay on the strip. They have great amenities and suites that make you feel right at home. They have the best customer service out of any place I've stayed.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have always found SpringHill to be my hotel of choice when traveling on business. The rooms are roomy and well kept and the staff is friendly and helpful. I particularly like the breakfast at SpringHill and my kids have enjoyed the indoor pools when they have been with me. The pricing is also very reasonable for such a nice place.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Marriott hotels are always out number one go-to place to stay. SpringHill Suites is no exception. I know I will find clean rooms, clean and comfortable beds. The lobby and the pool and grounds are always lovely.

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

We stayed at a SpringHill Suites for a staycation and it was perfect for our little family. There was a pool that my kids took advantage of, it wasn't super crowded, the breakfast in the morning was good, and the rooms were just what we needed. We had such a great time, every time we pass a SpringHill Suites, my son asks if we can stay there.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Whenever I travel for volleyball tournaments, SpringHill Suites Marriott is alway a not to expensive option that treats my family well. But my favorite part is the waffles for breakfast in the morning that the hotel provides.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

This brand of Hotels is super nice and fun to go to. I always have a blast and they have a bunch of different rooms sizes to fit you, or your big group/family.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I like Marriott and I like SpringHill Suites. They provide a little larger room than the normal Marriott, but there is the same service and quality.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

The breakfast there is amazing and so is the room service. They always treat me and my family well whenever we travel for my volleyball tournaments.

Larry Hawker Las Vegas, NV

Springhill is my preferred Marriott brand. It is not as stuffy as the full service hotels and I like the rooms better. I have never had a billing problem at Springhill.

Dave Spokane, WA

The included hot breakfast was pretty good. I wasn't impressed with the front desk person who was often talking to another employee and didn't seem to want to be too helpful. The room was fine for the money.

McKenzie Logan, UT

All time favorite hotel! They have a great continental breakfast and nice clean rooms. Their staff is very helpful and goes above and beyond in their customer service!

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I stayed at a SprinHill Suites on a business trip a few months back and it was definitely a nice experience. They staff was helpful and the rooms were clean! The company is doing a good job for hotel guests.