Ramada Hotels is a proud member of the Wyndham Worldwide chain of hotels. Ramada has a unique history all its own. The first location was in Flagstaff, Arizona. Bought by a group of investors spearheaded by longtime Chicago restauranteur Marion W. Isbell, Ramada found quick success and rapidly expanded across the United States. With time expansion continued to until Ramada reached its current size of over 900 locations in 50 countries. Ramada is committed to creating caring experiences for every person, every time, and strive to make our guests feel truly refreshed and restored during their visit!
Ramada is a worldwide hotel chain in more than one way. Ramada alone has over 900 locations in 50 countries, but being part of the Wyndham Worldwide family means that their reach is even greater. Ramada works hard to live up to its own goals of creating a caring experiences for every person, every time. The company does not let location change their goals or their service. Every Ramada strives to offer the same great care so its customers can get the rest they need.
There are a few things that really bring out the quality that Ramada can offer. There are a number of options you can find when you go online to check-in for a stay at the Ramada near your destination. There are actually five different tiers that Ramada offers its customers ranging from low-budget to up-scale options. Here are a few of the other benefits Ramada offers:
- Fitness: Most locations have pools and fitness centers.
- Breakfast: The low-budget tiers offer customers free breakfast.
- Connect: Ramada offers free wi-fi to all of its guests.
- Rewards: Wyndham Rewards are offered to all Ramada customers that choose to become a member.
- Location: International and domestic locations offer the same great quality to customers.
- Meetings: Ramada offers great space for groups, meetings, and conferences.
- Deals: Ramada offers exclusive deals to Wyndham Rewards members, but also offers deals to everyone else.
There are a plethora of reasons why Ramada is a great place to stay internationally and domestically. On your travels it is always great to stay in a place where their goal is to help you get the rest you need.
- Extended stay option
- International management
Ramada is a member of the Wyndham Worldwide conglomerate. That means there are lots of benefits, but a few weaknesses that carry over. Ramada cannot offer the unique experience other hotels may be able to, so it isn't the place to stay if you are looking for a unique experience. There are a few other weakness that deserve to be part of the conversation.
- There is no extended stay option for customers that are looking to spend a little more time than usually.
- Certain options are only available in countries outside of the US and Canada. This is no fun for people who don't spend much time traveling outside of the US and Canada.
- International locations outside of the US and Canada are owned and operated by Marriott International this ruins some of the uniformity created through the Wyndham Rewards program.
The Bottom Line
Ramada offers a lot to its customers, and those customers can be economically diverse. Offering options from low-budget to up-scale helps Ramada cover all the bases. Customers can expect quality at each tier of the Ramada Worldwide offering. The same quality carries over into international markets. The offerings are not the same internationally, so some of the uniformity domestically doesn't carryover. A couple of things to note in summation:
- Ramada is part of the Wyndham Worldwide conglomerate, so customers have access to much more than Ramada. This is great news for the Wyndham Rewards members.
- Typical amenities include everything you need to have a comfortable stay flat TVs, pools, exercise rooms, and free wi-fi. Certain tiers offer free breakfast, and others have restaurants in the hotel.
- There are lots of options, but if you are looking for an extended stay option you will need to look elsewhere.