Marriott Hotels & Resorts Logo

Marriott Hotels & Resorts

Is This Your Business?

9.8

Abby Ashby Denver, CO

I love Marriott hotels! I always have an amazing experience. I especially love that there is a Book of Mormon in every room.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

Super reliable hotel chain. You always know what you are going to get at a Marriott property. Do your research though, some are better then others.

Nichola Churchwell Tallahassee, FL

I have had great experiences at Marriotts. Very clean and simplistic. Employees are very nice and help you with anything they need. Great range of hotels and quality of hotels in the chain.

Jackson Barousse Kenner, LA

Mariott has an excellent chain of hotels, at which any person could have an excellent nights stay. I have always been pleased with the staff and their service.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Every time I’ve stayed at Marriott Hotels & Resorts I’ve been pleased. The service was quick and helpful, the rooms are clean, and breakfast good and warm. The prices are a little high.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

We have friends and family connections through Marriott so we regularly stay at their families of hotels and are always happy with the quality of beds.

Sandra Dayton, NJ

I stayed at the Marriott hotel in Seaside and it was spectacular everything was super clean Customer service and concierge was amazing and I felt comfortable in my space

roxanne Millville, UT

We love staying at Marriotts we know the cleanliness and friendly staff will always been consistent. They are top ranked on out hotel radar, We love vacationing with Marriott

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

We stayed at the Marriott a couple times this year and we loved it. Their beds are super comfortable and the service is always awesome. Front desk staff was also helpful throughout our stay.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

Marriott hotels are very nice and always clean. I have been to a lot of them all in different places and have never been disappointed. Check in is always easy and quick, check out is even quicker.

Patricia Leeser

Staff was wonderful, room beautiful. One thing I would like to see is additional mirror in bathroom to view back amd sides of hair when drying amd styling.

Ann

Love my bed, but not so much at the front desk staff. We we're in Canada, right where the Niagara Falls. Checked in was pretty good, till the time I received my bill, there's fees on there that they added on and could not explain clearly enough about it. Then get upset with me! Why? So, more likely me and my family WILL NOT come back!

Derrick Martinez South Jordan, UT

Some of my favorite childhood memories start with this hotel. I loved this Hotel Growing up. Today I still go to this hotel because of it great service affordable price.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

I stayed at the Marriott Springhill suites hotel with my husband when our apartment was under construction and it was really nice. We loved their breakfast, and they had a nice, spacious room.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Whenever I say at Marriott, I know I am going to have a nice, clean room. Which is most important to me when staying at a hotel. You pay a little more usually with Marriott but you get more also.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I stayed at the Marriot with my family and it was a wonderful experience. We went swimming, played in the gameroom, and had an overall wonderful time.

bryan bishop Logan, UT

Marriott always has great locations and good bang for your buck. As a Bonvoy member, I get great benefits. Love being able to use my reward points for free rooms every year.

Dale Howe Logan, UT

Exceptional service! When they found out it was our anniversary they went above and beyond for us. I KNOW we'll be getting a cut above when we stay at a Marriott Hotel.

Melanie Miller West Jordan, UT

We love staying at Ko Olina in Oahu! We have a timeshare there. We are able to go to Hawaii every year and stay on different island if we want. The service is amazing!

Rachel Logan, UT

Always super clean, tastefully decorated and the service is wonderful. I have always had an enjoyable stay and they are my go to when it comes to hotels.

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

Marriott is probably my favorite Hotel chain. Love the amenities and benefits they offer. I take a lot of business trips and they are my first pick. Love being able to save up points and earn them to use at another time

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

Marriott resorts are hands down the best! Our favorite location is the Mountainside Resort in Park City, Utah! Anytime of year is perfect! They are well maintained, and feel a bit more luxurious than your standard hotel!

Paula Young Orem, UT

I always expect high service at any Marriott Hotel and that’s what I get! I prefer to book at a Marriott chain because I know it will be professional, clean, have nice beds, and good food.

AF ,

Marriott is our go-to for hotels. I like that you know you're going to have a nice, clean room. I also like that you can find them just about anywhere! We've stayed in Marriotts all over the US and even outside the US.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

Marriot hotels are always my first pic! The pricing is very affordable for rooms so nice and clean! The staff are consistently friendly and helpful and the rooms are always so welcoming.

Myken Cheyenne, WY

Marriott hotels are our families favorite. They are clean, most comfortable beds out there and the customer service is unbeatable. I always know our stay will Be a great one when we stay at the Marriott

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Most comfortable beds in any hotel I have ever stayed in. My family and I have stayed in the fanciest to the lowest Marriott and have never been disappointed. Great service, beautiful rooms, reasonable prices.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

Marriott has always been a favorite in our family. We know that when we stay at one the cleanliness and quality of rooms will be great. We have yet to be disappointed. They can at times be pricey but you will have great service and clean rooms whenever you stay.

take7 Sandy, UT

We love to stay at Marriott and can always find great deals wherever we go. The front office staff are friendly and mind their own business. The rooms are clean and spacious. Pools and workout rooms always a plus and their hours too. We've had a few times with cleaning staff not cleaning when we wanted it cleaned but not a big deal.

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

I have stayed at a Marriott Hotel in Guyana and had a great experience. The rooms are beautiful, the service fabulous, the food great plus many amenities. I highly recommend this hotel.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

We recently stayed at the Marriott by the convention center in Colorado. It was so nice to be next door. Spacious and clean rooms. Their room service is excellent and convenient! Always excellent customer service!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Marriot Hotels & Resorts is exceptional. They always give us high quality rooms, very clean and offer plenty or amenities, I love their pool and spa areas. They make a vacation worth it.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We stayed in Hawaii for a few nights at a Marriott and had a wonderful experience. The room was very clean and updated; the resort itself was beautiful and we loved everything about it.

Katie Carver Cheyenne, WY

We almost always stay at Marriott hotels when we travel. They are very family friendly and we feel comfortable, no matter where we are. They are clean and safe and a great home away from home.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

Marriott Hotels have always been top-quality for me! And I love that they still have some religious texts in their drawers. The services offered in the hotels are always top-notch as well... like, for real. Great hotel.

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

Marriott is the best! The quality is fabulous and I love staying there. Sometimes the prices are too steep for me but I love them. I've never had a bad experiencexoerience there. They're clean, reliable, nice, quality, etc.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Every Marriott Hotel i've stayed at was amazing, the free breakfast is a plus and when I book for a large group they always are willing to help in anyway and always group us together.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We stay in A LOT of hotels, and Marriott is our go to. We own a resort week and can’t say enough good about it. We have traveled all over the world and always have a nice, safe, comfortable and spacious place to enjoy.

JamieD Orange, CA

Marriott has set the standard that we hold every other hotel to. We love our Marriott membership and have always been very well taken care of at every hotel we’ve stayed at (and there have been a lot!)

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Marriott Hotels is amazing! The staff is always friendly. The quality of the service is great. It is always clean. They offer lots of free accommodations. I will be booking with them again soon.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I travel all over the country for work, as well as for family vacation. I love that Marriott has options for ever type of travel. Their customer service has been great at every property we stay at. Great Company!

Jacob American Fork, UT

Marriott Hotels is a family favorite. Whenever we travel, we try to stay at Marriott because of its great reputation and experiences. State of the art facilities and quiet rooms provide for an enjoyable getaway.

Luke Blake Pleasant Grove, UT

Marriott Hotels are my number one pick when traveling. They have the nicest resorts and hotels and clean, nice rooms and are in awesome locations. I would definitely recommend!

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Marriott offers a good variety of hotels and motels at reasonable prices with good quality facilities and services. I particularly like the free breakfast offered at the Residence Inns and some of the hotels.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We've been so spoiled because My brother works at the marriott so we get a good deal and now we don't want to stay anywhere else. The Marriott is always so clean and the customer service is great!

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

Concierge job comped us rooms at the Marriot during a blizzard. The room was nicer than expected and the lobby felt like a home away from home thanks to the festive holiday decorations.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

We had the opportunity to stay at AC Hotel Tucson Downtown by Marriott for a convention the hotel is very nice and very up to date very luxury. The only problem with had was we stay on the side of the hotel where their was a club next to it and couldn't go to sleep until 3 am. But overall a great hotel!!

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

We have stayed in Marriott Hotels many times in many locations and have always had a wonderful experience. if we have ever had an issue, we have been able to notify staff and the issue corrected immediately.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I've been here several of times and they have excellent customer service. There have been several times where I've forgotten shaving cream or toothbrush and they were more than willing to accommodate for that.

Stacy Anderson La Cañada Flintridge, CA

We stayed at the Lido House in Newport Beach, Ca. It is beautiful, the staff was so nice and helpful, the restaurant was okay, overall I will go back and tell friends to stay there too.