Holiday Inn Resort hotels regularly play host to business meetings, family reunions, destination weddings and more.
These resorts feature great amenities to help guests or meeting attendees make the most of their stay, including:
- On-site entertainment and dining options
- High-speed Internet access in all guest rooms, meeting rooms and lobby and restaurant areas
- Complimentary fitness center
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Planned activities both on and off site
When guests plan a meeting or group event with Holiday Inn Resort hotels, they can expect that:
- Guests are greeted upon arrival, have a mid-day touch point and an end-of-day review.
- Group room block will be available at your specified time and any special requests will be accommodated (subject to hotel facilities).
- A Money-back guarantee. If the hotel doesn't deliver on promises to guests and their group(s), guests don't have to pay for that portion of the meeting experience.
Holiday Inn Resorts caters to vacationing families with children. Each resort offers unique activities, guaranteed to keep both adults and children entertained, such as:
- Daytime excursions
- Game rooms
- Recreational activities
- Children's activities
- Relaxing by the pool
- Evening nightly entertainment such as live music or karaoke.
Each of the guest rooms features stylish décor and amenities, including:
- a refrigerator
- high-speed internet access
- executive work area
- cable TVs
- Many rooms also feature a fantastic ocean view
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered at the Beach House Restaurant (at resorts where applicable)
Holiday Inn Resorts are very kid-friendly; therefore it is not noise-friendly. Since the resorts host many business and social events, the crowd and noise levels are high.
The hotels don't take pets, so pet owners would not be pleased. If guests come to have fun and want a crowded lively atmosphere, this is the place. If they come to rest in peace and quiet, they will be disappointed.
The Bottom Line
Since 1952, Holiday Inn Resorts have catered to business travelers while offering leisure travelers casual full-service amenities such as restaurants, room service, swimming pools, fitness centers and comfortable lounges. Each resort offers its own unique itinerary of activities to suit both children and adults.
Holiday Inn Resorts serves two major demographics: business travelers and families. The resorts are very family and kid-friendly and regularly host business meetings, family reunions, destination weddings and more. If guests come to have fun, join in group activities and socialize among crowds, this is the place. If they come for a more "zen" resort experience, they should look elsewhere.