Hilton Hotels & Resorts Logo

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Is This Your Business?

7.8

Lex Midway, UT

Really fantastic hotel, have stay here multiple times, great rooms, the staff was very polite and helpful when I needed them!

karis buggs

Every time I stay in a Hilton hotel I know that I am going to have a comfortable and clean environment. I always choose to stay here.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

When my husband and I travel, we are always confident when we book a Hilton resort of the quality and cleanliness of the hotel.

Van M. Orem, UT

They gave me rewards by staying a certain amount of times. They have nice hotels and good customer service. I've had comfortable stays with Hilton.

Russell Kern Lehi, UT

The customer service department is always very helpful in resolving any questions or issues I have. The hotels are always clean and comfortable.

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

absolutely loved our stay here. Very comfortable rooms and excellent customer service. I was impressed by how cheerful the front desk people were.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

The Hilton is a nice hotel. It is expensive. If you are looking to splurge for a good experience I definitely recommend.

Dawson Sanders Fayetteville, AR

Hilton hotels are great hotels and are very comfortable. The staff are very friendly and nice! I would recommend Hilton hotels to anyone traveling!

Cdavid St Louis, MO

I love the rooms at the Hilton. There comforter and so soft. If I have to cancel my reservation the staff is very friendly.

Dee Ashcroft Logan, UT

I have stayed in a large variety of hotels I like Hilton. Always clean good locations great benefits for loyal customers

Lkirton Park City, UT

I love staying at Hilton Hotels and Resorts. Very clean, nice hotels, always with friendly staff members who are willing to help.

Dave_ Layton, UT

My stays have always been clean and comfortable. I have rewards with them and have only had good experiences with them.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I really like the Hilton hotels I stay at when I travel for business. They are very clean and updated and the staff are typically very nice.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Stayed at the Hilton near Disneyland, and the place was nice. Not super high end, when you think of Hilton, but it was a business conference. But the breakfast was delicious!

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

I love Hilton hotels! They are always clean, roomy, and stylish. The spa is very deluxe also. The employees are friendly and accommodating!

Adria Riverton, UT

Love staying at Hilton. Traveling with family when we were young we would always stay at the Hilton. It always felt like such a high quality place

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

I attended a convention here. Everything I super super nice! You really do get your moneys worth. It's all felt very "luxury."

David T Ogden, UT

Hilton hotels are nice. You get clean rooms. Depending on the hotel, some of the amenities are really nice as well (newer hotels).

Amy Christian Las Vegas, NV

Best beds and softest sheets. The rooms are always clean, quiet and spacious. Forgot my toothbrush and housekeeping brought me one! So nice!

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Hilton Hotels and Resort have a lot of great options when traveling. The rooms are clean and they provide good customer service.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

You really are just paying for the name. They try to bring a different feel to their rooms but it’s the same for more money. More status than luxury

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Hilton Hotels are always a good choice for us. We know we can pay a small amount extra and get something we know will be nice, spacious, and clean

Christyan Bennett Mobile, AL

Hilton Hotels and Resorts are an amazing place to stay on any trip. They’re always clean and have fair prices. Would definitely recommend!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

The Hilton is white and bright! I love the modern spin on the newer/updated hotels. The rooms are nice, big, and trendy.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

I love all things Hilton the service is the best and the hotel is just so clean and rooms almost make you fee like you are at home

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We've stayed at the hilton a few times. Although its really nice it is too expensive for us to stay all the time. If money wasn't a factor I would give it five stars!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Hilton is always a good choice. Hotels range from very nice to practical. Have always had a good experience, and have stayed at some nice ones for reasonable prices.

Tony Riverton, UT

Stayed in the SD Hilton for part of our honeymoon and had a fantastic stay. Clean, affordable and just the right amount of luxury

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

We always stay at Hilton properties whenever we go on vacation. Their properties are always clean and staff helpful and friendly.

J Crawley Provo, UT

I've stayed at Hilton properties for more than 15 years. Hilton's outstanding customer service, selection, and quality make the difference for me.

Emily D Herriman, UT

We love staying with Hilton. Great service.

Nichola Churchwell Tallahassee, FL

Lovely clean hotel excellent professional staff. Breakfast was buffet and plenty of choice, large bathroom, comfy beds, really enjoyed our stay.

Cole Bailey Houston, TX

My stay at Hilton was good, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the hotel breakfast was mediocre though.

Kamelona

Spacious rooms, updated & modern decor. Friendly staff, prompt with checking in.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

Super hotel chain! People are friendly, hotels are clean, fresh, & easy to get into.

Karen Murphy Durham, NC

They give me their best customer services and their undivided attention when im their.

Willie Sumpter Sumter, SC

Very comfortable rooms and customer service. Good breakfast buffet...best seen to date.

Nana's helper Plaistow, NH

perfection, the rooms were very clean and the breakfast that was served was great

Marybunny Alder, MT

We love the Hilton Garden Inns. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and great service.

Robby C Robinson Los Angeles, CA

Great. The guest service from front to back is the best. Keep doing what you're doing....

RICHARD Glendale, AZ

Great Customer Service, Friendly, able to help out in finding a room with short notice,

Jeffrey Landolfi Elgin, OK

Great service, we had a room issue with double booking as and they were able to fix the issue within a few minutes.

George Garner Randolph, MS

FANTASTIC place to stay - we stay at Homewood suite by hilton every year for 6 yrs now

Ann

Very good. I stayed in florida Iliked the pool. Staff was very pleasant and helpful if I need how to get to places.

BNJ

The employees always have a can do attitude. They are so helpful if you need anything

Maggie

As always, an above average experience. Customer service was excellent and hotel was fantastic.

Del

Pretty nice hotel, a bit dated. Only one elevator working the week that we were there and being in the 8th floor it was a lot of time waiting.

Russell Schlager

Inconsistent facilities and service. Many properties are dated and need updating. Expensive rates not matched by the property and facilities or amenities.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Hilton is a great choice if you want to spend the extra money. Rooms have always been clean and the service is great.

Christopher Milke Olney, MD

Great hotels that are consistent and clean. Hilton Honors will keep customers coming back for years.