Hilton Hotels & Resorts Logo

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Is This Your Business?

7.7

Ann

Very good. I stayed in florida Iliked the pool. Staff was very pleasant and helpful if I need how to get to places.

BNJ

The employees always have a can do attitude. They are so helpful if you need anything

Maggie

As always, an above average experience. Customer service was excellent and hotel was fantastic.

Del

Pretty nice hotel, a bit dated. Only one elevator working the week that we were there and being in the 8th floor it was a lot of time waiting.

Russell Schlager

Inconsistent facilities and service. Many properties are dated and need updating. Expensive rates not matched by the property and facilities or amenities.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Hilton is a great choice if you want to spend the extra money. Rooms have always been clean and the service is great.

Nell Damascus, MD

Good hotels, reliable name in the business, makes you feel like it will be ok no matter where you are stayong

Kurt Lucas Reston, VA

I had a pleasant stay recently when out of town for work. My room was clean and smelled good. Very comfortable.

Jodianna Altamonte Springs, FL

I would recommend this to anyone. I love how clean it is due to covid - 19. I like the breakfast.

Lisa Schofield Salt Lake City, UT

This was a big and beautiful hotel in Vegas. We loved the huge pool and the restaurants were goof also.

Hailey Burt Eagle Mountain, UT

All Hilton hotels are great quality and have excellent customer service. I always feel taken care of.

Brooke Moser Brentwood, CA

Love Hilton hotels. They are luxurious yet cost effective. I always look for a Hilton if possible to stay in.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

A great company for good service and amenities. Their app makes it easy to book and earn rewards points

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Hilton hotels are very clean with friendly staff. They have very modern rooms. Great hotel to stay at.

Scott Billings Smithfield, UT

I am a frequent traveler, I always stay in a Hilton brand hotel, Garden Inns are my home away from home.

Ninety Expert Tallahassee, FL

When I booked with them I was honestly surprised at how good their service is. The staff is extremely nice and helpful.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Great hotels, I travel all over the country and I can always count on getting a clean quality room here.

Myken Cheyenne, WY

We’ve had great experiences at Hilton Hotels! Clean, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and affordable.

Ashley Roberts Norcross, GA

Clean rooms and very polite maids. The food was always good and the check in and check out times are very convient

myles Ragas Houston, TX

The hotel rooms are VERY clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend to anyone who travels a lot.

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

Great customer service. They were very quick about getting me a new room key when mine would not work.

Cole Warnick Eagle Mountain, UT

I have the card and always try to stay here when on vacation. It’s nice to know the rooms are clean and free of bugs.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Love Hilton Hotels. I haven’t stayed at all of them but almost. Never had a problem. Always a great hotel to go with!

Jaci Rhoades Bryant, AR

When I travel, I always make sure to stay in a Hilton hotel. The rooms are always clean and the staff is very friendly.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Hilton is the only hotel chain that has consistently given me good service. Reasonable rates and quality environment.

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

Hilton is well worth the money. I have only stayed a few times, due to cost, but have never been disappointed.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

I've stayed at the Hilton Resorts with my cousins and every time is so nice and clean! I definitely would recommend

Luna Rockville, MD

One of the most comfortable hotels. It has clean rooms with great beds that make your vacation joyful.

Danelle Tallahassee, FL

I’ve stayed at the doubletree by Hilton in Tallahassee several times and it’s been great each time. The in house restaurant is delicious!

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

Some of the best rooms I have ever stayed in. They are very clean and good smelling, never a bad experience.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Good variety of facilities, reasonable pricing, and dependable quality all identify Hilton. I think their food services are particularly good.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

This is a company that prides itself in providing a great experience for their customer. We have enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Hotels.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

Staying at a Hilton is always a great experience. There staff is very accomodating and will help if you need anything.

Amberlee Hildebrand Orem, UT

Good, clean accommodations at a fair price.

Kori Houston Tallahassee, FL

Very clean hotels and very good staff. I enjoyed my stay!

Dave

Dependable, clean with updated decor. All Hilton brands are excellent.

Anonymous Charleston, SC

Good customer service, great breakfast and beautiful rooms with fantastic views of the ocean.

Omar Staten Island, NY

The smell of the carpet, smelled dirty and needed to be shampoo

R.Castillo

Their rooms and facilities are great and quality is excellent

Previn T Marquez

I like the rooms and the reward program. Hotels are conveniently located.

abb

hilton docklands, London GB rated 4 star for facilities, service and location in London

Bruce

Professional, polite staff along with well maintained properties

Darren Cardwell

My experience has been good. The rooms are nice. The staff is usually very helpful.

Fantastic ... consistent. Clean, comfortable bed, great value.

Heidi Remondino

I love Hilton's - easy to earn Diamond Status. They treat you excellent!

Laura Herriman, UT

I give them a 4 out of 5 because they are slow to react sometimes when you call.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

Hilton is a clean and safe hotel. The employees are helpful, and the rooms are clean.

Simone Tallahassee, FL

Clean and good customer service. Standard hotel room size, overall a comfortable experience.

lscho2 Boise, ID

The hotels I have stayed at have all always been nice and clean. Didn’t ever feel uncomfortable

Meg Los Angeles, CA

When’s it Hilton I always think luxury. It does a great job maintaining all budget level properties