Hilton Hotels & Resorts Logo

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Is This Your Business?

7.7

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

We have never forgotten the comfortable bed we had on our Honeymoon. Our stay at the Hilton was memorable and I look forward to vacationing in a Hilton again in the future. Comfortable, clean, memorable.

Memaw1959 Texarkana, TX

Consistent customer service and dependable, i have used Hilton repeateldy for business and pleasure. They are quick to rectify any problems although problems are few and far between.

Maureen Tosto Harrison, NY

consistently good. Clean and usually modern. From the Amazing Waldorf Astoria in Scotland that blew my mind to the Suite Hotel in Pennsylvania that was spanking clean and a fabulous staff

REITA Chamberlain

Always a great experience. We have celebrated many of our wedding anniversaries at Bass Pro Embassy Suites. This year for our 58th my husband was ill. It was the first year we have missed in several years.

Larry Luter

After about 14 driving I needed a place to sleep and I hadn't called ahead to reserve a room. The desk clerk was welcoming and provided a room that was comfortable, modern and clean. The next morning, I enjoyed a free breakfast before returning to the road.

Phillip L

Phenomenal experience! Great accommodations and a great value. Free breakfast was outstanding and the comfort of the pools, inside and out, was really great! Great location! Will definitely return!

Loretta

Guest services at the hotel. Very knowledgeable of their servicing area. They take the time to know ME as a valued customer by knowing my name and at times will surprise me with favorites when I arrive/

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Hilton Hotels & Resorts have the quality that I am looking for in a hotel. I know what to expect when I check in and that it will always be clean and nice and that it will be well maintained and provide the amenities and service that I am looking for in a hotel.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

My family took a trip back east a few years ago, and we stayed in many hotels. We were pretty much in a new hotel every night for two weeks. It was an amazing trip. The Hilton was definitely one of the nicer hotels we stayed in. I really loved the beautiful, spacious bathroom and the soft bed.

Christopher Haueter Salt Lake City, UT

We recently stayed at Home2 which is owned by Hilton and we liked it. It is newer and everything has a modern look that was nice and the beds were so so comfortable. The only thing that it's missing is a bathtub. My mother loves to take baths and when she stayed there, she didn't realize there wouldn't be a tub and we forgot to tell her.

Amy Gardiner Clarksburg, MD

Just recently went to Doubletree in OCean City!! What a luxurious and fabulously comfortable stay. The staff was so accommodating--loved the restaurant--and the beds!! OMG!! THE BEDS!!!!

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

I always enjoy my stay at the Hilton Hotels & Resorts. The rooms are always clean, the customer service is top notch, and my wife and I have always gotten a good nights rest while staying here.

Kandi Morrill Aurora, CO

Love the Hilton Hotel & Resort chain! Excellent employees who not only care about their property, but also care about their guests. Even amid the pandemic, I would choose to stay there:

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

One can never go wrong with Hilton. It's a great company that is always dependable for quality and good pricing. We use them a lot for international travel for a little piece of home.

Mary Johnson Flower Mound, TX

We've had a good experience every time we've stayed at one of their hotels. I really like that there is a wide range of price options, including more affordable ones for when we take the whole family somewhere.

Amy Barrus Sandy, UT

Most Hilton Hotels we have stayed at have given us a great experience. One Hilton Hotel we return to again and again is Embassy Suites. It always has a relaxing feel. One thing the hotel industry could work on, across the board, is the amount of dust in rooms. I go barefoot a lot, and I usually find that my feet are black after awhile. I also find that my eyes get puffy while I’m on vacations (some more than others). On the whole Hilton Hotels are mostly clean, organized, and have a nice vacation feel whether they are fancy or budget style.

Nathan Broomfield, CO

I’ve stayed at many Hilton properties over the past few years and I have always enjoyed my experiences, especially at the Hilton Hawaiian in Honolulu Hawaii, the service was exceptional, and the food was delicious at this Hilton Resort.

Oscar rojas Montgomery, TX

Wow Just the environment And atmoshere of the hilton hotels was amazing the staff Are very nice the comodations were pleasing. The rooms were neatly clean I can assure you You will have a great time And be please booking into the hilton hotels

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

Our family travels a lot to various towns mostly throughout Utah for kids sporting events. We recently stayed at a Hilton in a small town and were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, friendliness or staff and affordability. The breakfast was also excellent.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

We’ve stayed in several Hilton owned hotels. I’ve been very impressed with Hilton. Their hotels are always very clean and up to date. They offer free breakfast and they are always very professional. Just seeing the name Hilton and I know it’s going to be a nice hotel. I haven’t been disappointed yet.

Robert Wilson Rockville, MD

I often use Hilton's Hotels when I travel for work. Their rooms are a good size and are decorated very attractively. Their service is always quick and courteous. I do find their food to be somewhat pricey but is of good quality. I use Hilton Honors which has a decent return for every room you pay for. I use the points for personal travel which saves me a lot of money.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We love staying in Hilton hotels. We are frequent stayers as we use hotel points many of the time. The last hotel we stayed at in Florida was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was made to order, and my kids loved the variety of food choices.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

I was able to stay in a few different Hilton hotels in different states when I was traveling for work and absolutely love my experience. The change in the complimentary breakfast, the amenities, and experience were always great. State to state they stayed consistent

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

When my two daughters and I went on Girls weekend we stayed at the Hilton. I absolutely loved it. The beds are super comfortable. I love that they had room service was so nice girls weekend we stayed at the Hilton. I absolutely loved it. The beds are super comfortable. I love that they had room service is so nice to relax and eat

BeauCarl South Jordan, UT

Hilton Hotels has continued to expand its line of different and unique properties if you are a Hilton Member (which requires no annual fee) you can quickly rack up points for future free stays even in their nicest properties, the big drawback with Hilton is many of the properties are now outdated and need to be renovated so when booking look for information on the last time the property has been renovated.

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

We've had the opportunity to stay at several Hilton Hotels and Resorts and you can never go wrong with Hilton. For the price, you get a lot. I've always felt like the rooms are clean and spacious, real value compared the prices of other hotels and resorts.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

Hilton always has clean, stylish, modern, and comfortable hotel rooms. The customer service has always beat the rest too. I aim to stay at a Hilton Hotel every time I travel anywhere. It is a known brand, very trustworthy, and lives up to the name.

Tom M Holmdel, NJ

I highly recommend staying at Hilton Hotel. I have always had a great experience. When I started to travel more frequently I found the Hilton family of hotels meet all mine and families needs. I joined the Hilton Honors program, I'm now a Gold member.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I stayed at Hilton's a lot growing up because my mom was a Hilton Rewards member and traveled a lot for work. Hilton always felt like a high end hotel with a lot of space. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. They always took care of us when we were there and it was refreshing! I even became a Hilton reward member as an adult and love it!

H Moore Lehi, UT

I'm a member of the Hilton's honor club, and this year I'll be traveling to five different states, and booking Hiltons. Their website is great because you can look up your hotel itinerary anytime and make changes to your reservation.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

Hilton hotels are pretty amazing. They have beautiful rooms and awesome spa and work out rooms. It is a pleasant experience. Staff is always accommodating as well. However, they are way expensive, so I would suggest to only stay there when you are willing to spend a little extra money for the extravagance. It is definitely worth it for special occasions though.

Cris Balmanno Riverton, UT

Stayed at the Hilton Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas over Labor Day Weekend. Everything was clean, and the staff was amazing.

Raven Royal Sandy, UT

Hilton is a great hotel. Everything is always nice when we get there and customer service is amazing too!

Erna Valcin Tallahassee, FL

I had my prom at one of the Hilton hotels and I believe the interior had a fresh look to it. It was elegant looking and inviting.

Cassidy Lucas Olney, MD

Stayed here for a volleyball tournament and everything was great. Yes it is costly but you will get your money’s worth.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

The Hilton was a very luxurious and welcoming experience. My favorite part about my stay was the breakfast as the waffles were very good and very tasty and the room was very well-kept. I would recommend as a hotel to anyone.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

We often stay at the Hilton and have always had good, clean rooms and been well attended. They also have breakfast included and that is a really nice thing! I feel like we get a nice stay for a good price.

Robby Cordobes Los Angeles, CA

The Hilton Grand Vacation Club resort was not as luxurious as other HGVCs, but the location to the convention center was convenient. Also, there was some construction going on during our stay. The resort needs be larger gathering areas. The pool is small and the community room is small and needs to have a warmer feeling.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

My first experience with a Hilton was in Hawaii. The most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed at. Great service. The price was high, but worth every penny.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Hilton always has the quality and service that I am looking for in a hotel. I like that they are everywhere, that they have a large selection of prices and can meet all of my needs.

Doyal Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I've only stayed in a Hilton a couple of times, and both times it was a good experience. While it was a bit pricey, the room was very nice and the beds were comfortable. A lot better than the cheap motel down the street.

Christi Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

I look forward to our summer soccer tournament each year to stay at our favorite Hilton hotel. I know whenever I see one I can count on it being clean and classy.

Mark Katy, TX

I’ve been a Hilton Diamond member for four years. The overall hotel product quality is second to none. The customer service is best in class and the value for money makes the Hilton brand tops in its hotel category!

John Rampton South Jordan, UT

I stay in a Hilton at least once a month and have for the past 4-5 years. Very good customer service. Rooms, pillows and mattresses are all similar no matter where you go. I also love their bidding system.

bryan bishop Logan, UT

Hilton has a great network of high quality rooms all over the world. As a Hilton Honors member, I get great benefits when I stay at their hotels. I always feel at home at the Hilton.

Julie Earl Magna, UT

We love Hilton Hotels! The staff is always so friendly and the rooms are comfortable and clean. We love the way they have made things work with COVID. We will always choose the Hilton brand over others.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

We stayed at a Hilton when we were in France last fall and it was so nice to have all the amenities we are used to in the states. I highly recommend the company. They are consistent no matter where you travel.

Morgan Elijah Tallahassee, FL

Recently stayed at a Hilton Resort in Orlando Florida. They experience was okay as the elevator was not working, and no one that worked there knew where the stairs were located. They also charged an extra 15 dollars a night for parking which is ridiculous when hotel prices are already at an all time high

Elizabeth Klemm Windermere, FL

My family has used the Hilton hotel on numerous weekend vacations when I had figure skating competitions. They always made the stay very pleasant and comfortable, which was important while I was competing.

cb Thibodaux, LA

Very quick and amazing service from their workers! We had a couple of things we needed for our room and they sent someone right away to get it to us! The food tasted great and the rooms felt amazing!