Hilton Garden Inn Logo

Is This Your Business?

6.6

LAST UPDATED: January 2nd, 2021
Hotel Type: Upscale
The Hilton Garden Inn brand began around 1990 under the name CrestHill by Hilton. Due to a slow real estate phase, only four of 25 proposed hotels were built. The brand was reintroduced in 1996 as Hilton Garden Inn and has grown from four hotels to over 600 properties in a span of fifteen years. Today, Hilton Garden Inn is one of 12 world-class brands at Hilton Worldwide, a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels.

The Good

• Atmosphere
  • Expectations
  • Amenities
At each Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, travelers arrive to a pavilion entrance and are greeted by friendly team members in an open, airy lobby space. With room rates are in the mid-scale price range, Hilton Garden Inn emphasizes its strength to accommodate the new-age, savvy business and leisure traveler who is always on-the-go but values connecting to the surroundings around them. Every team member is committed to ensuring that guests have the most positive experience, backed by the brand's satisfaction promise to do whatever it takes to ensure guests are satisfied-or they don't pay. Guests are said to expect:
  • a good night's sleep
  • cooked-to-order breakfast
  • dinner room service
  • state-of-the art fitness and business centers
  • a full restaurant and bar
Hilton Garden Inn has a full-service restaurant and bar intended for guests to unwind at the end of a busy day. With state-of-the-art amenities like its 24/7 Business Centers featuring complimentary printing and Wi-Fi, Hilton Garden Inn brand is focused on making each visit a rewarding one.

The Bad

• Mishaps
Finding negative feedback on Hilton Garden Inn Hotels is not an easy task, as most guests claim it to be a five star experience. Here and there guests have an occasional mishap, such as:
  • Weak and intermittent connectivity or a room with a subtle
  • Lingering cigarette smell from noisy fans
  • Entire staff is friendly but some need more training on multitasking at the front desk, i.e. greeting guests and answering the phones at the same time.

The Bottom Line

The Hilton Garden Inn brand is committed to ensuring guests have the most positive experience. With an extensive list of complimentary, premier and focused- service amenities, Hilton Garden Inn promises to do whatever it takes to ensure guests are satisfied with a money-back guarantee. It seems, due to the guests' continuous five-star hotel experiences and minor occasional mishaps, that they rarely have to fulfill that promise.

JOHN M CAMPBELL ,

My preferred hotel to stay in when I travel is a Hilton Garden Inn. I've stayed in New York City, Charleston & Beaufort SC, Savannah GA, Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale FL, New Orleans LA, Houston TX, Las Vegas NV, and San Francisco CA! Every hotel has always been clean, had GREAT mattresses, had coffee makers & refrigerators in the room and has always had either a full service restaurant or a free buffet. Hilton Honors points has a good American Express co-branded card and their points can be used for a variety of different things other than using them for rooms! I also stayed in Hampton Inns & Hilton Resorts and rate them as highly as their Garden Inns.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We stayed in the Outer Banks at the Garden Inn and loved the location as well as the rooms. The size of room was very spacious, and the hotel was well maintained. The pool was a bit cold, but overall we had a great experience.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I stayed at a Hilton Garden Resort in Orlando, FL on a Disney trip with my family. My parents own a vacation condo through the Hilton Vacation Rewards program and we were able to stay in a great suite due to saved points from my parents. Definitely can't wait to stay at another one sometime down the road!

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

I just recently stayed in a Hilton garden inn room and was very pleasantly surprised! The room was nicely decorated, open, and clean. They employees were welcoming and sincere. The pool was especially luxurious.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pearl, MS. The hotel is kept spotless and the staff is really good. The rooms are clean and well kept. Great hotel. It is a bit more expensive than some of the lesser brands but you get what you pay for.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Although the one we stayed in didn’t have free breakfast the room was nice and clean. It also had room service so that was a specially nice after a long day. I will say the breakfast that you paid for was so good. It was a buffet so there was a lot to choose from. I’ve actually stayed a few times and will again

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

My room at the Hilton Garden Inn was very nice. The room was large, clean, and very quiet. I got a comfortable sleep and found the amenities in the room to ve very nice. The facility seemed newer and was well kept. Also, the location was convenient and in a nice location. The price was not as inexpensive as other facilities in the area but it was worth the extra cost! The only negative I would mention was that there was no complementary breakfast offered-particularly considering the cost of the room.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

These hotels are always so nice and clean. I have never had a bad experience at a Hilton Garden Inn. The staff has always been friendly too. I have no doubt I will stay at a Hilton Garden Inn when I travel.

JD Dunklee Hattiesburg, MS

Hilton Garden Inn is a great line of hotels! The staff is always nice, and the rooms are very comfortable

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

Our stay at Hilton Garden Inn was pleasant and comfortable. My biggest priority when choosing and enjoying a hotel is cleanliness and it was clean and well kept.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Hilton Garden Inn was a great location to have birthday party at with my big family. They accommodated our big group and put our rooms close together.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I love the Hilton Garden Inn. It feels homey, and the beds are always so so comfortable!! Always get a good night sleep.

cb Thibodaux, LA

I enjoyed staying in Hilton Garden Inn during my last stay in the summer. The rooms were spotless and very well kept!

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Hilton Garden Inn is very nice and affordable. When my family and I stayed there we really enjoyed what they had to offer.

Tom Martin Kerrville, TX

Clean, courteous and relatively new or recently remodeled.