Embassy Suites first opened its doors in Overland, Kansas in 1984. In 1999 Embassy Suites became part of the Hilton Hotel Corporation. Embassy Suites offers customers an all suite upscale hotel. Each location is independently owned and operated, so customers can become personally acquainted with their destination. There are currently over 220 locations in six countries.
Embassy Suites tries their best to anticipate travelers' needs and meet them. In there 200 locations you will find the same great service and quality rooms. Each room at the Embassy Suites is two room suite ensuring that travelers have the room they need to relax and recover from their travels.
Embassy Suites invites everyone to come and stay with them and enjoy all they have to offer. Here are a few of the great things that are offered to every Embassy Suite customer:
- Location: Embassy Suites call six countries home, so you can find them at your international destination.
- Breakfast: This isn't your normal continental breakfast. Embassy Suites offers cook-to-order breakfast to each customer.
- Evening Receptions: Complimentary drinks are offered each evening at the evening receptions within every Embassy Suites.
- Fitness: Each location has a 24-hour fitness center.
- Business: Business Link gives travelers a place to focus on business with complimentary faxing and printing.
- Connect: Stay connected with high-speed internet at every location.
- Rewards: Embassy Suites is brought to you by Hilton, so all Hilton Hhonor members will get their same great rewards.
Embassy Suites exceeds expectations in nearly every aspect of their service. A perfect illustration is their cooked-to-order breakfast service.
Embassy Suites offers a lot of great things to customers, but there are a few things they aren't excellent at. Let's make note of a few:
- 200 locations is not very many even if they are scattered around six different countries you might not have one where you are going. For Hilton Hhonor members you may have to fall back on another Hilton option.
- Embassy Suites is an upscale hotel option, but there is no variety in their offerings. If you are traveling on a budget you may need to wait for a special deal or just take your budget somewhere else.
- Each room is a two room suite, so you may end up paying for more space than you need. Space is nice, but weigh it against the cost and it may not be worth it.
There aren't a whole lot of weaknesses associated with Embassy Suites. The few that are noticeable are not large enough problems to deter a customer from trying out what Embassy Suites can offer.
The Bottom Line
Embassy Suites has done what it set out to do by offering an upscale all-suites hotel to its customers. There is extra care by Embassy Suites in all that it does. Employees participate in volunteering and partner with Clean the World to help care for the environment. They also emphasize their Make It Right program that motivates employees to make things right with disgruntled customers. A couple parting notes help paraphrase everything:
- Embassy Suites goes beyond the call of duty to make things perfect for their customers with little things like cooked-to-order breakfast and Business Link.
- With 200 locations in six countries Embassy Suites is small, but of very good quality. Each location works to anticipate needs and deliver what matters most.
On your next trip an upscale place may be what you are looking for. With that in mind, Embassy Suites may be the perfect place to rest your eyes.