Embassy Suites Logo

6.9

LAST UPDATED: June 7th, 2021
Embassy Suites first opened its doors in Overland, Kansas in 1984. In 1999 Embassy Suites became part of the Hilton Hotel Corporation. Embassy Suites offers customers an all suite upscale hotel. Each location is independently owned and operated, so customers can become personally acquainted with their destination. There are currently over 220 locations in six countries.

The Good

• Consistency
  • Benefits
Embassy Suites tries their best to anticipate travelers' needs and meet them. In there 200 locations you will find the same great service and quality rooms. Each room at the Embassy Suites is two room suite ensuring that travelers have the room they need to relax and recover from their travels. Embassy Suites invites everyone to come and stay with them and enjoy all they have to offer. Here are a few of the great things that are offered to every Embassy Suite customer:
  • Location: Embassy Suites call six countries home, so you can find them at your international destination.
  • Breakfast: This isn't your normal continental breakfast. Embassy Suites offers cook-to-order breakfast to each customer.
  • Evening Receptions: Complimentary drinks are offered each evening at the evening receptions within every Embassy Suites.
  • Fitness: Each location has a 24-hour fitness center.
  • Business: Business Link gives travelers a place to focus on business with complimentary faxing and printing.
  • Connect: Stay connected with high-speed internet at every location.
  • Rewards: Embassy Suites is brought to you by Hilton, so all Hilton Hhonor members will get their same great rewards.
Embassy Suites exceeds expectations in nearly every aspect of their service. A perfect illustration is their cooked-to-order breakfast service.

The Bad

• Availability
  • Variety
  • Space
Embassy Suites offers a lot of great things to customers, but there are a few things they aren't excellent at. Let's make note of a few:
  • 200 locations is not very many even if they are scattered around six different countries you might not have one where you are going. For Hilton Hhonor members you may have to fall back on another Hilton option.
  • Embassy Suites is an upscale hotel option, but there is no variety in their offerings. If you are traveling on a budget you may need to wait for a special deal or just take your budget somewhere else.
  • Each room is a two room suite, so you may end up paying for more space than you need. Space is nice, but weigh it against the cost and it may not be worth it.
There aren't a whole lot of weaknesses associated with Embassy Suites. The few that are noticeable are not large enough problems to deter a customer from trying out what Embassy Suites can offer.

The Bottom Line

Embassy Suites has done what it set out to do by offering an upscale all-suites hotel to its customers. There is extra care by Embassy Suites in all that it does. Employees participate in volunteering and partner with Clean the World to help care for the environment. They also emphasize their Make It Right program that motivates employees to make things right with disgruntled customers. A couple parting notes help paraphrase everything:
  • Embassy Suites goes beyond the call of duty to make things perfect for their customers with little things like cooked-to-order breakfast and Business Link.
  • With 200 locations in six countries Embassy Suites is small, but of very good quality. Each location works to anticipate needs and deliver what matters most.
On your next trip an upscale place may be what you are looking for. With that in mind, Embassy Suites may be the perfect place to rest your eyes.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I have stayed with Embassy several times and have always enjoyed my experience. The hotel itself is very pretty and the rooms have always been very high quality. I also love the complimentary breakfast!

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

The Embassy Suites are my absolute favorite hotel properties. They are high end, offering fun amenities and their staff efforts make you feel like your paying twice the price. but you aren't. The modern appliances, super clean and modern rooms, and room services are all first class. I always leave feeling that I got more for my vacation dollar at the Embassy Suites.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

The Embassy suits is my absolute favorite hotel. This hotel is great. It has some of the greatest breakfast ever. Not only do they offer a continental breakfast they also offer a hot breakfast, which is to die for. The people are also so nice and cant wait to help.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

We stayed at Embassy Suites when we went to Disneyland. When we got to the hotel they had something wrong with our room and ended up giving us a suite instead for the same price of a normal room. We could see the Disneyland fireworks from our balcony. It was amazing! The breakfast was the best breakfast that I have ever had at a hotel. They had an omelette bar where they would cook what you wanted. They had so many options I can't even remember what they all were. It was super fun to stay there and the perfect place to rest and get ready for a long day at Disneyland.

Andy Braun

Love that there is a fridge and freezer plus a microwave. Most high end hotels don't do this was a plus for us!!! Great service!! Continental breakfast was well stocked and fresh. The guy making the omlettes was great! The workers all seemed happy and fretted with a smile. Rooms are clean

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

We absolutely love staying at the Embassy Suites. Our favorite is the one is LA that’s closest to the LA airport. We have stayed there multiple times. We love the design of the rooms. You get a little tv room and a separate room for you bedrooms. We love their hot included breakfast. That is probably my favorite part of the stay. I look forward to the breakfast every morning. The customer service is awesome too. I don’t have anything bad to say about this hotel. It will be one we will be staying at a lot in the future.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I really enjoy staying at the EMbassy Suites. When traveling for work to LAX, I always stay at the Embassy Suites South on Imperial Highway. They have a great breakfast thats included in the price of the room. The building is very nice and sophisticated looking. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. It’s on the pricey side, but a very enjoyable stay.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I love staying at Embassy Suites, especially when traveling with my children. They have a 2 room layout that is great because I can put my kids to bed, but there is the ability to close the door and enjoy a movie with my husband in the front room. They provide a continental breakfast that is amazing with an omelet bar. They even have evening snacks.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

I absolutely love these hotels! The rooms are nice. They always have a things to eat and will bring it to your room. I travel for work and I always try to stay here. Makes being away from home easier!

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I've really enjoyed the Embassy Suites Hotels I've stayed in for school trips. I love the open courtyard feel, and the breakfasts are amazing. The rooms are very clean and comfortable.

take7 Sandy, UT

We used embassy for family stay and events. It has perfect size rooms for family reunions and parties. We've used them for bridal showers and engagement parties. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was clean and spacious. The rooms are comfortable and nice. Great centralized locations.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

The first Suite I ever stayed in was at Embassy Suites. My husband had taken me there to show me where he had worked as a teenager. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The staff was awesome. The room service staff was courteous and timely. Though a little pricey for me to take my family, I would not object to another get-away with my husband!

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

The Embassy Suites is my favorite vacation destination whenever possible. I love the grand lobbies and the fine restaurants usually located on the grounds. I pick this hotel line simply because it caters to the vacation traveler as well with fine bars, pools, and activities for beach goers. Can't get much better than the Embassy Suites.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

I was lucky enough to stay at a few different Embassy Suites when I was traveling for work. The rooms and amenities in each different state was always amazing. I make it a priority to price out a stay at an Embassy suites anytime I travel with the family.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

I have stayed at Embassy Suites a number of times. I like the layout of their 1 bedroom suites because we can put our kids down to sleep in the bedroom and then close the door separating the bedroom from a sitting area. They have an amazing free breakfast and even offer snacks in the evening. It is a great option for families.

Lisa C Johnson Hyattsville, MD

I stay at many hotels. This hotel is very nice. I have no complaints. Nice rooms. Clean. Big tv's. Thanks.

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

Embassy Suites, without a doubt, is the most relaxing and visually appealing hotel there is. The fountain and the plants give the feeling of being in a tropical paradise. I highly recommend!

cb Thibodaux, LA

I stayed here last month and was pleasantly surprised with the service I received. The breakfast is made to order so it's always fresh. The beds were very comfortable and every problem I had was fixed in an instant.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I'm obsessed with the rain forrest feel in the Embassy Suites. It's so nice to have so much greenery in the hotel, and the suites are large and beautiful. One of my favorite places to stay.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

We have always enjoyed our stays at Embassy Suites. The rooms are roomy and offer "apartment" style living with kitchen facilities. We have particularly enjoyed the complementary full breakfast which includes several "made to order" items and a great variety. They also offer a nice evening "reception" for guests.

Eric San Diego, CA

I've stayed here once and am not really sure which city in California I was in at the time but I did not hate the experience. It was clean and well that's whats really important when staying at a hotel seeing as there is a good chance that the prior tenant got freaky in the bed or on all of the furniture.

Denise H. Mona, UT

We love to stay at Embassy Suites mostly because of the great breakfast; the food is very good and there is a large variety to choose from. The downside is the price of the room; a little expensive.

janice pan ,

The pool area in the Los Angeles location is AMAZING! And the fact it's open all hours of the night and day. Our kids were able to enjoy the pool after a full day of activities.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

Our embassy suite stay last month was excellent. I like the rooms because my family of 6 can all fit in one room. The breakfast each morning was fantastic, and I loved the snacks they provided in the evening.

Seth Dallas, TX

I have only stayed twice but both times it was a great experience. Very good customer service, very nice amenities, and very clean. It was more than I was expecting price wise though.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have stayed with Embassy Suites many times. It is a good hotel for the money. The breakfast is the best part as it is hot and tasty. The room are family friendly with fridge, wet bar and microwave in every room.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I like Embassy Suites a lot. I like the two rooms as it give you a feeling of more space and is great for a family. Love the breakfast in the morning and the open feel of the atrium.

Tara Marx Brighton, CO

We have stayed in Embassy Suites several times. We love how they offer rooms that have "No smoking" and "No pets".

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

Embassy suites is very nice and cheaper than most hotels. The amenities that are given is very nice as well. Overall one of the hotels I use the most.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

These suites are truly a delight to stay in! They are clean, spacious, and welcoming. Their spa and facilities are well kept and luxurious!

Christyan Bennett Baton Rouge, LA

Embassy Suites and Inns is an amazing place to stay. I really enjoyed my stay here. They have very nice customer service too!

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Great service, great atmosphere, spacious rooms, clean, food options and a newspaper outside the door everyday, great place to stay.

Connor Farmington, UT

Embassy suites have an old glam to them that is hard to beat. They are very affordable for a high end stay with a classic feel.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

I loved the room and getting the newspaper at the door in the mornings was fantastic to stay up to date. Super comfortable and spacious.

Tony Riverton, UT

Stayed at the Embassy Suites in downtown SLC and had one of my most memorable stays. Room was spotless, staff was awesome. 5 stars!

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We always know when we book an Embassy Suites hotel we can trust it will be a good experience. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Love staying at Embassy Suites. It's a great home away from home and have always had a good experience staying there.

Susan Gronemeyer

Happy hour and cook to order breakfast. To improve they could offer military rates

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

We stayed at Embassy Suites over the Christmas holidays. The breakfast was incredible. The rooms were outdated and the beds were uncomfortable.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

We love staying at Embassy Suites. The beds are comfortable and the staff is super friendly.

Great customer support. The suites are small. The suites are quiet.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

Embassy is very organized and has great customer service.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Rooms are very spacious and well stocked. Everything you need for an easy vacation.

Henrique V

The majority of the staff was very service oriented...

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Nice place to stay and the quality of the room was great.