Best Western Logo

6.1

LAST UPDATED: June 20th, 2022
Hotel Type: Economy
Best Western Motels was founded by experienced hotelier M.K. Guertin in 1946. The chain begins as an informal “referral system” where each hotel recommends other hotels to travelers using phone calls between hotel operators. With more than 4000 hotels in over 11 countries and territories, Best Western has led the hotel industry for seven decades, earning it more industry awards than any other hotel brand, targeting both leisure and business travelers. Best Western International, Inc. celebrates 69 years of providing quality customer care and dedicated service to Best Western guests across the globe.

The Good

• Hotel options
  • Reputation
  • Amenities
Best Western  offers guests  a choice of the following hotels based on customer's needs and budget: BEST WESTERN® BEST WESTERN PLUS® BEST WESTERN PREMIER® BEST WESTERN PLUS EXECUTIVE RESIDENCYSM BW Premier CollectionSM. The Best Western hotel brand has a strong global reputation for excellence, with yearly awards such as the following:
  • The prestigious TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence four times more often than the industry average.
  • International Quality Assurance Awards 2014-2015
Pet owners will be pleased to learn that Best Western is very pet-friendly hotel with more than 1,600 pet-friendly hotels across North America. Working with Cesar Milan, Best Western provides tips to make travel easier for guests and your pets. They also offer for an exceptional midscale value with the following amenities:
  • a welcoming environment
  • comfortable room,
  • breakfast
  • free high-speed Internet access
  • great service
  • Business center with copy and fax service
In North America, 49 percent of Best Western-branded hotels maintained an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by TripAdvisor users. Positive guest feedback includes:
  • comfortable beds
  • clean rooms
  • nice helpful staff
  • close to public transportation and tourist attractions
  • very reasonable pricing
Best Western also offers what they call the "I Care" Cleaning Program. This program empowers housekeeping staff at Best Western hotels in North America to an innovative way of cleaning using tools such as Ultra Violet (UV) sterilization wands and UV inspection black light wraps to clean guest rooms and common areas. They also provide clean remotes or wraps for the remote control device and pillow and blanket wraps.

The Bad

• Pricing
  • Scrutiny
Best Western's long list of prestigious awards and brand popularity makes it harder to see the reality of the actual hotel experience, i.e. if they deliver on their promises. Guests should be aware that there is also a difference in quality between the economy Best Western and the higher tiered brands like the Best Western Plus and Best Western Premier. With each tier upgrade, amenities are delivered closer to what the brand promises,  with pricing increasing substantially for guests only in the midscale demographic. Amenities promised have faced some friendly scrutiny from customers, such as:
  • Noisy locations in some major cities
  • facilities are not as good as the price
  • You get what you pay for, no more.
  • Small rooms
  • Communal balconies in some locations (limited privacy)
Also to be noted is that promoted amenities are typical at most United States hotels but not guaranteed. Additionally, amenities will vary at International locations.

The Bottom Line

Best Western holds a plethora of accolades in the hotel industry for everything from best website to best customer engagement. They have several brand tiers with increasing levels of quality, amenities and pricing. Guests get the level of quality they pay for. As a global brand with a solid reputation, guests can feel secure in what to expect, although it can vary on location and individual franchise owner standards. The hotel chain's universal appeal comes from its great staff, its convenient locations across North America and several other continents, and its commitment to providing personalized and caring guest experiences.  As the world's most popular midscale hotel brand, Best Western's affiliation with so many partners allows customers to benefit from various discounts like AAA membership.

3.7

Ginger Stepmantnerst Oklahoma City, OK

Muskogee, OK is where I stayed on my way home due to the weather being severe. “Renee” at Best Western #37129 was one of the nicest persons! What a great personality she has and her professionalism and customer service was superb! I told her I can see she lives her job which was followed by a huge smile and commented “Yes I do!” Wonderful experience!

SHARON BROWN Philadelphia, PA

I was at the Best Western in Burlington New Jersey May 20th and 21st of 2022 my experience was not that great customer service was not that great they didn't have towels for me to even take a bath with the breakfast was sorry they gave breakfast but they could have kept it because it was sorry and the customer service was sorry so I was not happy with the service at all and I asked for another day and I had to pay more money I was not informed that the rate was going to be higher when I asked if I was able to get another day so they did not even inform you of that so I'm very disappointed in my stay

PAUL E WALTERS Cumming, GA

Diamond member. 30 years still GOING DOWN HILL. VERY STUPID WOK COMPANY NOW! USING CUSTOMER CARE TO MAKE A RESERVATION TAKES SEVERAL ATTEMPTS BECAUSE THE IDIOTS MOSTLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH! WORSE CHANCES ARE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION ! BEST WESTERN WEBSITE IS VERY POOR NO WAY TO SAVE YOUR PASSWORD. OR THEY JUST DELETE AFTER A WEEK. THE APP IS FAIR AND SOMETIMES YOUR PASSWORD IS SAVED THRU IMAGE ID. WHEN IT WORKS. GETTING TO BE A NIGHTMARE TO MAKE A SIMPLE RESERVATION AND SHOW UP AT CHECK IN AND NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. BEST THING CHECK DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL YOU WISH TO STAY! BETTER DEAL ANYWAY! THE HOTELS ALL KNOW BEST WESTERN STAFFING ARE THE WORST THAT'S WHAT WE DO NOW AND HAPPIER

Dana Hatfield Bullhead City, AZ

I choose to use Best Western whenever possible. Reservations are easy to make. Rooms are always clean and modern with great amenities. The free continental breakfast is always a welcome sight in the morning. i found myself needing a place to stay for an extended period of time and found every employee to be friendly and helpful. Even becoming friends with a few. Prices are a deal for everything you get. Always feel safe when staying with them. recommend to everyone.

Sara Theriault The Villages, FL

Sara & Al stayed at the Best Western on 133 Liberty Str. Thomasville, Ga. 10-19 thru 10-21, 2021 were part of the Convertible Club from The Villages Fla. 32162 The room very clean, enough towels. I went to the front desk to ask for an extra blanket, i received one. Claire and here crew went above and beyond., they gave us towels so that we could wipe off the dew from the night before. No hotels or inns every have done that. We just want everyone to know that will be coming back. We have never been to Thomasville, we will be coming back and staying at the Best Western on Liberty Street. They are quite an asset to the your company. I had asked for the web page so that i could make sure that my experience with Best Western was put in writing and sent so that they could be recognized for the great job that they performed.

Tammy Louisville, KY

We had arrived at midnight took shower went straight to bed got up the next morning at 9am went to smoke a couple times to my vehicle and a friend stop in for five minutes he was a smoker also but put his out in the cig butt holder outside and I went to check out and get my 150 deposit back and the general manager that was behind the register came back and. Said it smell like smoke they couldn’t rent it out to other people and she wasn’t giving my money back cause it smell like smoke she lied said she ask two more workers opinion and I sat there and watch her no one went into the room with her to check on it at the time so don’t go to this place unless you want to lose your money she told me they had that room booked for tonight but the guy when I check in told me they had a lot of rooms available if I needed to stay another night ! That place is full of liars and thirves

Petra Kennedy The Villages, FL

My husband and I checked in on March 14 for 4days and discovered filthy conditions in our room. This included a clogged drain, live roaches, roach droppings in the refrigerator and drawers, urine and feces traces on the bathroom floor, dirty tissue and candy wrappers behind night stand, grime and debris on the range burner, etc. We asked for another room but they wouldn't move us. We disinfected all day. We submitted pictures documenting this to corporate. They discounted $50 & a $75 coupon for a future stay that we found unacceptable. My husband and I checked in on March 14 for 4days and discovered filthy conditions in our room. This included a clogged drain, live roaches, roach droppings in the refrigerator and drawers, urine and feces traces on the bathroom floor, dirty tissue and candy wrappers behind night stand, grime and debris on the range burner, etc. We asked for another room but they wouldn't move us. We disinfected all day. We submitted pictures documenting this to corporate. They discounted $50 & a $75 coupon for a future stay that we found unacceptable. We stayed at the Best Western Castillo Del sol in Ormond Beach FL. The room was condition was deplorable--live roaches, roach droppings in drawers, traces of urine and feces on the bathroom floor, grime and debris on the range burner, dirty tissue, candy wrappers etc behind the night stand. We spent our first day scrubbing. The hotel offered us a $50 discount onsite and when we sent pictures to corporate, they offered a $75 future stay coupon. Given the horrendous experience, we found this offer considerably lacking.

Jess Pittsburgh, PA

Room 122 has a ant problem so we got moved to room 114 that has black mold on the bathroom ceiling. The front desk lady is so sweet and over worked . She has no help and doesn’t get to get breaks which is so unfair to her . Breakfast eggs were all salt and need more for all the people your feeding in the hotel. Pool was great & prices were good.

Justin Veraldi

My stay at best Western beyond exceeded my expectations. Front desk Cristina was very personable and understanding. Charged properly compared to other hotels in the area, and was so friendly. Staying here was truly a delight. Will be back. 👍

Deming,NM Tomball, TX

recently stayed at Best Western Deming,NM. I normally never do reviews but do want to give a review for Amanda the night Mgr in Deming. She gave us the best customer service I have ever recieved anywhere. She was extremely courteous and very helpful. Her customer service skills are exceptional. DO NOT LET THIS ONE GET AWAY! Robb Grove

Alicia Mesa, AZ

I have only stayed in one Best Western hotel that I remember and it wasn't the most phenomenal experience. The room was relatively clean, but had obvious signs of wear and tear that made it feel a little uncomfortable and dingy. The pool was the same way. I did appreciate that they had plenty of parking and we were able to easily find a spot next to our room. The customer service was great, no complaints there and the breakfast was average. Overall, it was kind of an average experience. If I were traveling cheap, I would stay there again, but if I wanted something nice, I would probably go somewhere else.

TS Saint Paul, MN

Overall, it was another pleasant weekend at the Best Western Plus Hudson Hotel, located in scenic Wisconsin. The entire staff worked as a diligent and respectful team in order to maintain the upkeep of the swimming pool, kitchen buffet area, front desk, and finally the luxurious private suites. My room was both pristine and sterilized, which reflects positively on the cleaning crew. Extra sanitizer was available too. In addition, everything was in working order, including the Fitness Center, Business Center, WiFi, T.V., electricity, and my favorite, the fancy Keurig coffee maker. At some hotels, when these items and amenities are not up to par or functioning properly, it can certainly disrupt the productivity levels. In Acapulco, my hotel didn’t have any water or electricity, for example. There was ample parking and security which is reassuring as well. On an optimistic note, the morning breakfast buffet was so delicious! We were given choices of the following: chocolate orange muffins, sweet chilled cranberry juice, and cereal to ham/cheese sandwiches, cinnamon twists, and a variety of fruit. For all of you amazing tourists, Hudson is wonderful for sight-seeing, fishing, boating, shopping, water skiing, and creative art shows. My favorite entertainment is to embark on the Grand Duchess or Afton Princess for a spectacular and panoramic afternoon cruise. It is a breathtaking experience indeed. In short, I highly recommend the Best Western Hudson Plus Hotel during your travels, or just for a fun getaway weekend. In the end, you will be highly satisfied with this affordable lodging choice. If you are a member of their Rewards Loyalty Program, you are automatically eligible for these perks: Extra points, monetary promotions, and discounts. Just ask for April, she will gladly assist you! Great service!

Sheryl Connor Pasadena, TX

We stayed at the Best Western - Fort Stockton Texas, February 22nd, 2020. This was an awesome motel with a complimentary yummy evening meal with enchiladas and all the trimmings. The rooms were very nice, clean and had comfortable beds. We had two dogs with us in two rooms, and were so very impressed, this hotel had a dog park area for the dogs to run off their leashes - AWESOME!! The breakfast was also really good with a wide variety of selections. The front desk staff was very accommodating with any request, and all the staff was very friendly. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this Best Western.

saluki fan from GR Grand Ridge, IL

I have recently stayed at the Best Western Saluki Inn in Carbondale Ill. 8-18 to 8-21-19 and was warmly greeted by Kirsten H at the front desk. The check in process was seamless and quick. I was completely satisfied with the explanation of amenities the hotel had to offer. The room smelled clean, looked great and like new, clean carpeting and roomy bathroom. The beds were soft and fresh smelling, comfortable to sleep on along with plentiful soft pillows to add up to a completely satisfying hotel experience that will bring me back to this home away from home. Kirsten gave us a great guest experience the whole time with a wonderful smile and smoothing voice.

JL Stevens Canton, NC

My mother and I recently had to make an unexpected trip to the NC coast for some business. It is the middle of summer, we had no reservations, no plan on where to stay and no idea of where we would be able to find a vacancy. By chance, we landed at the Best Western Plus located in Swansboro, NC, and we are so happy we did. We arrived at the hotel around 10 pm on a Tuesday night asking if they had any availability for two nights. Our luck struck with a resounding, “we do!” The young lady who registered us was very helpful, informative, professional, and knowledgeable. The process couldn’t have gone any smoother. Our room was very clean, comfortable and fresh. It was well stocked and climatically ready for us when we walked in. The breakfast was a very pleasant surprise. There was something for everyone, including me with all of my dietary needs (diabetic, GF, Egg-free)! Every encounter with staff was genuine, professional and very friendly. We were encouraged to “have a fantastic day” and greeted with “I hope your day went well” every time we entered and exited the hotel. Our checkout process was AMAZING! Very quick, personable, and thankful are just a few words to describe the staff and how they felt about our staying with them. But one very impressionable event took place as we were leaving… We packed our belongings in our vehicle and got in. As we got settled for our last bit of business and long trip home, I realized I couldn’t find my special cup. I was immediately in a panic! I got this cup from my sweet granddaughter on my first Mother’s Day as a grandma. I got out of the car and started looking in the back to see if I had accidentally packed my cup – it wasn’t there. I informed my mom I was going back inside to see if I had left it in the dining area, but I never made it that far. As I headed for the doors to the hotel, a staff member was walking out with my cup in her hand. She was looking for me! She handed it to me, and all she said was something along the lines of “I figured this had to be pretty important.” You see, my cup reads “Best Grandma.” It is one of those that has a “lifetime guarantee,” but they no longer make this cup or pattern. To the very special lady who returned my cup, I am so very sorry I didn’t get your name, but I hope the look on my face and the tears in my eyes told you just how important this cup is to me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for seeing it, understanding its importance, and hurrying to return it before I left. Most importantly, I thank you for your honesty.

Anita/Alan Dickson Philo, OH

On July 20, 2019, we stayed at Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn in Troy, NY. We couldn’t have been any more pleased with our stay. The girl working at the front desk went out of her way to make us happy and comfortable. At first our room keys wouldn’t work. After several trys, she decided the battery on the door receiver were dead so she called maintenance and got it taken care of for us. Meanwhile she guided us on where to eat our dinner (Dinosaur BBQ) which was awesome. If we ever have the need to stay in Troy again, we will definitely stay here. Our only problem we find with this hotel is parking. There isn’t enough parking and we had to leave our car parked in the parking garage all night. No charge but we would’ve felt better had we been able to park at the hotel parking lot.

Corgimom2 Rushville, IN

We stayed 2 nights 4 adults, 1 dog. Our son had the dog, their room had a tiled floor and was very nice! I don't know. Why more hotels do not follow this. Any way we were moving our son and fiance I left a heirloom ship sitting on the tv/dresser. Did not realize it till 36 hrs later. When I called they retrieved it. Thank you to Robin and Sandy for returning back to Lubbock for my son and fiance, they went above and beyond. The overall decor and social areas were spot on to be comfy. Outside you had a grill /sitting area. An atrium inside where we had breakfast with our dog. The waitresses was very accommodating. Overall I give them a 10! Thank you!

Becky Collins Escalon, CA

Loud noise from overhead room. All night long. I called the desk to no avail. Will ask for refund when manager arrives

Marci Randall Sandy, UT

Have always had good luck staying at best Western! The rims are very affordable, and I clean… If you don’t need any of the glitz and glam, just a room to stay with my family people, best western is a great choice

William King Herriman, UT

My family often goes to Best Western hotels while on trips. The people are always nice, and the rooms are usually clean. The breakfast is very tasty, I especially like to make my own waffles.

Jason Curcio Calgary, AB

I would give them 5 stars based on cleanliness, value etc BUT, BW as a company itself doesn't seem to care about their customers. The individual hotels are great to at least reply to my questions but corporate has yet to reply to any of my emails. My emails are not necessarily complaints but questions regarding my BW points or rate discrepancies on the app vs their website. Not one single reply. I travel a lot for work and their are lots of options! Time to start exploring them.

beverly reid Jacksonville, FL

I recently stayed at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western, Clearwater, FL. The customer service I received was exceptional, while checking in an unwanted person was at the desk wanting a room with no money or ability to pay. Rubin handled this situation well. Because of the issue he gave me a discount for my stay. I was appreciative the day manager honoring Rubin's decision. Thank you Rubin. I will stay at the SureStay again, the management stands behind their employees. - B.Reid, Florida Resident

Vivian Philadelphia, PA

My swim team is staying at Best western location west deptford... we are so pleased with the lovely kitchen lady....she was very pleasant helpful neat as well keeping breakfast are well stocked. One lady to cook and clean up after 73 team members. This hotel first to have kitchen lady who takes your trash for you, ask if we would like more coffee tea or juice and get it for us .

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I enjoy staying at Best Western hotels. They all have free wi-if, free hot breakfast, and free parking. I recently went to LA and chose Best Western because I feel that the amenities and the price point are very reasonable. In my most recent stay, the staff was friendly, helpful, and courteous. The room was nice. Housekeeping did a good job each day cleaning and re-supplying the room.

Kerry M.

Stayed at the Tin-Wis in Tofino. Two of the employees were outstanding! Rachel at the front desk went above and beyond. Got us checked in early and saw to all of our needs with a smile and great customer service! Poor Krista in the restaurant is a trooper. She had a tough staff to work with and did everything by herself. Major hustle amidst adversity and she is the only reason anyone would come back. Both should get commended and a bonus! Beautiful property.

Cheryl Duncan

Best Western in Watertown, NY is the friendliest hotel we have ever stayed at. Xavier was brand new but so patient with us and kind, Billy Jo, also on the front desk was a treat to speak with. In the breakfast room, Luis has-been so accommodating, friendly and entertaining. Even Gary, a cleaning guy was friendly. The housekeeping staff always greeted us with a smile and a good morning. Whatever management is doing in this hotel, it is working......we will be back again ...and again

Dale Drew Grangeville, ID

My wife and I stayed at Best Western hotel in Dayton, Washington in the end of December 2018. We have stayed at this location several times in the past. The hotel is a nice hotel in a good location. The hotel is clean and has very good services with one major exception; the rooms reek of perfumed dryer sheet and scented detergent smell. If you like that smell good for you. We do not use scented products in our home as we both find them offensive and have reactions to scented products. We have experienced this problem at BW Dayton in the past complained to the hotel management. When we go to a hotel we expect it the be clean and not smell like a hazardous waste dump.

Sharon Rhea Ford Hudson, OH

For years, we stayed there twice yearly on our way to where I taught and home for the summer. Now that my parents are deceased and I have a spine injury, I still have to make the trip due to a house. I dreaded it without my fabulous Mother; yet, they make me feel part of the family. The people there are so amazing. Also, the hotel where I stay has upgraded the rooms and most everything in them, the lobby, and more. It deserves the highest recognition.

Sandi White Ottawa, ON

Dirty filthy. Carpets everywhere were dirty and weren’t vacuumed at all while we were there. Dirty floors all around the pool. Connection to watch movies on tv wouldn’t work. Had to get the heater reset before it would work. Kids were constantly jumping in purposely slashing people. Stayed before and loved it this time not so much

Steve Flanders Memphis, TN

The staff are very rude, the room was still dirty when we got it, and they charged us extra for being 15 minutes late for check out. Honestly the worst experience with hotels I've had, the only upside was the subway inside of the hotel, other then that this hotel is horrible

Sadie Moellmer Las Vegas, NV

We had an absolute amazing stay here at Best Western, our host Makari W was so friendly and personable it really made us feel welcome and enjoyable!

Anoushka Ahuja Berlin, CT

I stayed in a Best western on my drive to FL and I was pleasantly surprised at the comfortable room and overall decor of the hotel it was nice

Ron Leone Victorville, CA

Manager refused to print out receipt for me. He said printer problems and would email. When I drove home (250 miles away) I got receipt and saw a fee of $50 claiming I smoked in the room. I haven't smoked my entire life and asked manager how he came to that conclusion. All he would say was that the room smelled like smoke. No other evidence. Even when corporate headquarters called him to negotiate at my request, manager stood by his claim. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A BEST WESTERN AGAIN! NOT EVER!!!

Brad Noblesville, IN

Worst experience ever. The hotel staff lacked Clear communication with the customers. The bathroom exhaust did not work there was mold and rust on the restroom ceiling. The wood cabinets we’re falling apart war on the edges. The lamps were missing lightbulbs. The room was over all dirty. I found myself doing the work of the staff at hand because they were to lazy to get off their butts to service the customers. They did not go out of their way to do 100%. I would never recommend best western to anyone, you guys are not the best and should change the company name to the worst western hotel. I have pics to prove the above.

Tim and Cindy Walker Anaheim, CA

We have been traveling cross country for 21 years and have never stayed at a best western until now but never again. We stayed at the BW in Grants, NM and out of all the rooms we've rented over the years this was the worst. The floor was wood flooring and you could see weeks of footprints on this floor that looked like it was never mopped for sure but not even swept with debris everywhere on the floor. The shower was absolutely disgusting with mold and hair all over it ( my wife had to scrub it before use) that's pretty pitiful. The phone didn't work, the refrigerator made an obnoxious humming noise, the bathroom looked like it had been wiped down with a rag they had used on every room they TRIED to clean. Everything they wiped with that rag had a white streaky residue, it was disgusting. The room was so bad that we had a room reserved at the Best Western plus in Kingman and cancelled the reservation and drove the extra 6 hours to come home instead. What a pitiful excuse for a hotel. I know this review won't make the cut for you because of the "specific invitation" question below but there are other venues for getting the word out. Go check the room and see for yourself, Room 221.

Julie Shelton Crescent City, CA

We're on a road trip on the coast of Oregon and ended up in Coos Bay at 5:30 pm My husband had seen the ad for the Edgewater Inn and thought it would be a nice place to stay. According to the front desk, the only room available was a Spa room for about $240 and since we had been on the road all day, we took it. Dated hallways, entry doors, carpeting, draperies, beds. Updated bathroom. Friendly staff, grab and go breakfast was a convenience. Overall, disappointed in the accommodations for a Best Western. Stayed at the Coos Bay Edgewater Inn in the parking lot of a grocery store, overlooking a muddy river. Supposedly, the only room available was a SPA room so we took it. ($240 plus tax) Friendly staff. Overall, very disappointed with the accommodations - dated hallways, carpeting, entry door to room, furnishings (old fashioned quilted bedspread, non-functioning sliding glass door draperies, uncomfortable bed.) 2 plastic patio chairs in the room with one fabric chair. Bathroom had been updated but the overall hotel needs renovation. Grab and go breakfast was a convenience.

dielista wright Hammond, LA

One of the best hotel stay stay at when out of town

Ahalua Atlanta, GA

over charged for hotel towels we used! very disappointed and disheartened on how our Military Family was treated!! $50 for towels is a disgrace!!!

Janice Bell Cumberland, MD

Stayed in Cody Wyoming at the Sunset . Great room loved the size - beds comfy .very clean . Over all stay just wonderful. Lacked the hot breakfast due to Covid 19- But bagged breakfast and coffee, juice was great. Definitly will be my go to motel when in area. You ROCK

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Best Western has been around for a long time offering clean and economical lodging. I like to use them to keep my trip costs down. They have a friendly staff, and the accommodations are modern, clean, and ready. The low cost is the value here, and it's so worth the easy reservation!

Caryl Burridge Ipswich, MA

Planned a much needed "date night" w/my hubby & stayed @ Best Western Plus in Manchester, NH. Highly recommend from Backyard Brewery, hot tub, pool, exercise room, complimentary breakfast bar & 24 hr. coffee not to mention reasonable price, clean & friendly!

Kimmi Riverton, UT

Great family friendly place to stay. We need two rooms to fit my family therefore the price is great. We are always able to get connecting rooms which makes me feel safe. Having a breakfast there makes it even easier for my family to travel.

Sunil Dharamsi Bristow, VA

A group of us stayed at Virginia Beach Bestwestern plus 2809 Atlantic avenue, Had 6 rooms on 5th floor from August 2nd to 5th. We had issues with front desk management about accommodating large groups of people and were presented with rude attitudes by the manager. don't want to name names so that he gets into trouble - The inconsistency of answers and accommodating when facilities were available. The bathroom in several rooms had no shower curtain, the showerhead malfunctioned at times. The towel rod came out. When this was all mentioned to the Manager he said that he did not care and that next year the hotel was going to be renovated. We have been staying at the locations for years and were really taken back this year. breakfast had decent options. but does not accomodate any vegetarian hot food options. you may want to look into it. However, on a positive note, the rest of the staff was good and overall it was still a decent experience. If you have any questions I can be reached on 703-599-9366

Mary Hernandez Rockford, IL

We stayed at Best Western in Watsonville California, the continental breakfast was good and had more variety then you would normally see. Nora in the breakfast room is very attentive. The rooms were clean, the flowers/landscape lovely. My only complaint would be next time I would ask a room away from the pool. People in the pool make a lot of noise and the sound comes into the room. But if you don't go to sleep until 10:00 pm then it should not be a problem. The pool closes at 10:00 pm

Denise Eureka, CA

I have stayed at the Best Western Plus Country Wine Inn in Santa Rosa California since 2014, between 1 to 3 times a year. Although the hotel remodeled the lobby area, they have left a great many of the rooms in disrepair. I travel with my dog, so I book a standard King, usually first floor, with small patio and walking area into the common area near/around the pool. The room size is great. The small patio, with sliding door exit, is great, but the screen door does not close completely or lock, so no security if want to leave the door open and get air through screen door. The beds are always comfortable with good sheets. Everything else is bringing down the hotel. Microwave: Has to be 10 years old and barely worked with the plate inside broken so nothing moved. Refrigerator, either not cold enough or freezes everything. WiFi is just ok; could be a lot better. Bathroom molding cracked, signs of rotting. Bathroom sink, barely drained. Need soundproofing in ceiling to limit noise from 2nd floor. Carpeting old and torn. Stains on curtains. The rods were broken, I had to manually push the curtains to close them. I left a request for wake up service; the call never came. My last stay made me realize I need to look for another hotel in the area, which there are many that allow dogs.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

Best Western is one of our favorite hotel chains to stay in. I love that you can find a Best Western Hotel almost anywhere that you would want to stay and if you have been to one before then you know exactly what you are getting yourself into. Their breakfast in the mornings is always really yummy and has lots of options.

Cristy Springfield, IL

Best Western Beach Resort in Ft. Myers, FL was excellent. Rooms were WELL equipped (including kitchen area), views of gulf from balcony, beautiful outdoor areas, great breakfast just to name a few. Short walk to a lot of restaurants and shops. Would highly recommend.

James Richards Anaheim, CA

Stayed there a few times . Never had a problem with them . Clean good value for the money

Baj5527 Brigham City, UT

They are a very nice Hotel/motel. I have stayed there A few times and have been very satisfied. I stayed in Sacramento, California and in Atlanta and I think in Kansas City, Missouri. They are always clean, stocked with nice clean towels and smell clean. I hate when the rooms smell like smoke. My bills were always correct and the staff were always friendly and very accommodating to any requests that I might have.

Anita Long Beach, MS

I've stayed in Best Westerns in several states. This is a great company. They're clean, safe, affordable, and - most important- pet friendly. The breakfast is always better than I expect. With so many locations nationwide, you can expect a quality and consistent experience. Call ahead to make sure that pets are allowed. I've run across the occasional location that doesn't allow pets.