Best Western Logo

6.1

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

It may not be as visually appealing as some of the newer hotels, but nonetheless, they have everything you could possibly need at the fraction of the price. Great staff and service!

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

Best western hotels offer a clean, spacious, and welcoming atmosphere no matter the location. Their prices are unbeatable and the staff are always very accommodating.

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

I always look for best western hotels when booking a trip. They’re clean, not super expensive, and usually provide all the amenities you want included in the price.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Best Western is a very cheap yet comfortable hotel stay. The continental breakfast is great as well as the customer service.

Ashley Roberts Norcross, GA

Best Western was one of the best stays I have ever had. The check in process was so easy and the beds were very comfortable.

cb Thibodaux, LA

Good hotel. The layout looks more dated than most hotels but are still very comfortable and affordable with a great staff!

janice pan ,

We stayed in the St George BW for a school basketball tournament and it was pretty good. It was in construction so a little weird checking in in the lobby of one of the buildings.

Stacey Price, UT

I used to work at a Best Western, and I have stayed at many. I have enjoyed staying at all of them. They have always been clean and had good staff.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

You get what you pay for. I’m always looking for a hotel with free breakfast and this place delivered well! The beds were nice. I wouldn’t recommend the pool. 🤢

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

You can always trust a Best western to be the best, We have stayed in many and know before hand that it'll be a very nice place to stay. 10/10!

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I have had many different experiences with Best Western all around the states and even out of the country. They are reliable and clean. I would recommend.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Pretty friendly staff. Rooms were all clean and they had good basic amenities. Not a bad place to stay if you’re looking for a more inexpensive option

Christyan Bennett Mobile, AL

Best Western hotels is very affordable and comfortable. My family and I stayed there and absolutely loved their service.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Best Western is an inexpensive nice hotel. I feel comfortable there, and I love when I can grab a breakfast from them with my reservation.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

A great hotel with comfortable beds and fantastic service. Booking a room was very easy and the room keeping was very nice!

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Have always had a good experience when we have stayed at a best Western. I love that their hotels always offer a free breakfast. Great when traveling as a family.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

There are so many locations to choose from from city to city making it easy to find a place to stay and we always enjoy the continental breakfast.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

When looking for a hotel and you see a best western note to self KEEP DRIVING last time i came one my room looked disgusting like my sheets weren't changed there was an obvious yellow stain nothing was even dusted or really wiped down when i went to the front desk to complain they took there sweet time addressing the issue and at first didnt even wanna switch me into a newer room they actually wanted me to wait for the maid to come can finish cleaning and they'll deduct a little off my bill after what i seen that was not happening

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

Best Western has been the biggest disappointment in hotel stays that I have ever had. My husband and brother both got sick from staying at their hotel in Gastonia, NC. It was a nightmare because we were moving into our new home the next day. I had to hire two men to help me move into our house and had to put my husband on a mattress upstairs while we moved our belongings in. He was so severely sick. This was the second time we stayed at a Best Western and the first time it was dirty and gross. We will never stay at Best Western again if we can avoid it.

Eric San Diego, CA

Do you want to sleep somewhere for the night and don't need luxury? Do you need a simple and affordable spot for a quick getaway? Look no further. The times I stayed here the room was or at least seemed clean.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

When we were traveling to Texas to visit family, we stayed at a Best Western because they were a great price and a decent hotel. The staff was nice and hospitable and we didn't not encounter any issues during our visit.

Jec Canby, OR

Low prices. Clean. Good services. Continental breakfasts. Need I say more.

Vernon Wolfinbarger Minneapolis, MN

Horrible my husband was hurt from slipping in the shower and noone helped him ..he was taken by ambulance when released he walked 2 miles with broken ribs and freezing conditions....Park Rapids MN

OwenE. Norcross, GA

The bed sheets were always clean and neatly made every day by the housekeeping each day.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

So clean and welcoming for such a good price. Super accommodating to all of your needs.

B Hereford, TX

The customer service was amazing breakfast was great overall had an amazing stay

Larson Riverton, UT

It was so nice, clean, and organized. The beds were comfortable. I definitely recommend staying there.

Mary biergans Grand Ledge, MI

Excellent breakfast person. Best western in Watertown New York. This man is so exceptional!! His name is Luis.

Kim De Witt, IA

We had a great time for our volleyball weekend. Cory was awesome. We will definitely be back.

Betty L Kennedy

We always get a room with a view of the ocean. And the Restaurant is Wonderful!1 Great Food!! Betty

DSW46 Pomona, NY

Friendly staff, fair prices, clean rooms & great breakfast choices include in the price of the room.

Katy

Bad experience & we wouldn’t return. Woken up at 330am because of noise (hen party) - laughing, talking, knocking on doors etc - went in for about 1.5 hours then woken up by other noise.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I'm pretty picky with hotels, so every Best Western I've stayed in for work has been pretty beat up and ugly. Breakfast is sub-par, and beds are pretty uncomfortable.

Doyal Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I have stayed at Best Western several times, it is a very cheap place, but the one's I have been to were pretty subpar. Not a place I would stay at for fun or for an extended period of time.

Amberlee Hildebrand Orem, UT

Clean, courteous, and consistent. They have served me well several times and I always know what to expect.

Christopher Milke Olney, MD

Good hotels in solid locations. Consistency of cleanliness and product offering seem to be getting better but not 100% done yet.

Jun Chen Rockville, MD

I have a lot of experience in Best Western. The people in Best Western are always friendly and willing to help. I also like the food in Best Western.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

A great stay for quick and easy for a night. We didn't want to spend too much money and we loved the value we got for staying in it.

Hailey Burt Eagle Mountain, UT

Best western is a great family friendly hotel chain. I always feel comfortable going there with my family, would recommend.

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

Lots of fun family memories getting a room at best western on long road trips! They seemed pretty cost effective in my parents eyes.

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

Every Best Western I have stayed at has felt like a regular hotel. No complaints to be had. Very clean and comfortable overall.

Gail Salt Lake City, UT

There is usually a Best Western most places I travel. Their rooms, pricing, and costumer service are usually decent. (But of course there are always bad apples)

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I have stayed at Best Western before and it was okay. It was nothing special, but had everything I needed. No bed bugs or anything. It also had a great breakfast.

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

We love this place they are always so nice to us the only thing would be they are a little pricey sometimes

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

A good hotel can be hit or miss on the quality depending on location. Overall through my travels, I have found them to be above average in quality.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I know when I see a best western that I will get a clean room and have great service during my stay. What else could you ask for?

Kate Lillywhite American Fork, UT

Fun place to stay! Yummy breakfast and fun pool entertaining for the kids and relaxing for the parents!

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

Love staying here, we go on family trips back east to see family and Best Western's are great place for the price.

Tagg Ogden, UT

For the price, Best Western does a pretty good job. Their hotels are in more obscure locations, making them a great choice for road trips.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

This seems like a sub 100 type hotel that we really would stay at as a pass through town hotel stop. Not a lot of amenities.