Best Western Logo

6.1

Sheri L. Arant Temecula, CA

My company rented 11 rooms at the Best Western Hill house in Bakersfield, CA and it was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Everyone of us had the same experience. Our stay was 6/10/19 through 6/15/19 and it was 100 + degrees everyday. The air conditioner is on a sensor that turns it off when you leave the room, the water barely gets hot enough to take a shower, one of our trucks was broken into the first night there and the parking lot is a nightmare, 1 way in and 1 way out. DO NOT stay here.

Yvonne Pabe Richmond, VA

We checked in at the Best Western Miami and was told the only way to get in was to go to the back of the building and come in thru the employee entrance because they handicapped entrance is broken and has been for DAYS!! We asked for a handicapped room with an Ocean View and well they don't have any either. If you're handicapped you can get a partial view and that's it. My husband has Parkinson's and because of his condition this will probably be our last vacation and this is what we get

Sam

The absolute best of the Motor Inn/Hotel mid-tier providers. Always clean, good rooms with above average amenities for the price.

Vincent J. Rizzo

The property was an older one but kept up rather well. Rooms were clean and spacious. Beds were comfortable. and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I have stayed at Best Western many times over the years and they have what I need and want. A good bed, a hot shower, cleanliness, and safety. They are great!

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Best Western has a wide range of hotels, but if they have the Best Western name I can trust that they will have everything I need to have a great stay.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

The service there is great, and so is the room service. The Pool and spa are great for me and my siblings also! The breakfast is amazing!

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I hate whenever my husband books us at a Best Western. I'm known in my family as a clean freak, and those places never seem very clean. While it has been many (around 25) years, there was one time I threw back the covers and found bugs. I freaked out and we went somewhere else. I have gone back out of necessity, but it was literally the last option.

Aubrey Rentschler Salt Lake City, UT

We stayed at a Best Western for our trip to Disneyland and were impressed by the staff and great breakfast. Not to mention, it was nice to be in walking distance to the park after a long day.

Mark Benson Nakhon Sawan, 60

Best Westerns are fairly nice hotels. The employees are kind and the room itself was clean. Complimentary breakfast was good and I enjoyed my experience. I plan to stay there again need be.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

You always know you’re getting a great value when you stay at a Best Western. The rooms are clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and make you feel at home.

Mckay Jensen American Fork, UT

I went to best Western down in Page Arizona and it was nice. They had a nice room, they didn't have the best beds. The best part was the breakfast in the morning. I would go again because of the breakfast.

Amalia AMLU5848 Arvada, CO

These hotels are not expensive, but they often lack amenities other hotels have (e.g. pools and breakfast). If you are looking for a place to stay when you are on the road, I would recommend it. However, I cannot imagine spending more than a night or two at a Best Western hotel.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

Many locations that are always convenient for my staying and hotel stops whenever I travel worldwide and especially domestic. Customer service and welcome desk have always been pleasurable.

Benjamin LeBlanc Norcross, GA

Best Western is one of the better mid range to low range price options when it comes to hotels. Their are a fair amount of luxuries provided by the hotel so you could see that you get your moneys worth. Do you need noted however the room service and customer service is not always the best.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Best western provides a comfortable sleeping experience for the price. The breakfast is really good and housekeeping does a wonderful job keeping the place clean.

David T Ogden, UT

I admit that Best Westerns aren't nice, but they are my go to when road tripping through smaller towns where other hotels aren't. They normally are a priced below some of the other recognized names, and most of the time you get a clean room and decent breakfast.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Best Western is a great place to stay when traveling. We love to stay at Best Western when visiting Disneyland to be super close and have the best deals as well as complimentary breakfasts.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Best Western is your average hotel, rates are relatively reasonable and the cleans appear somewhat clean and put together. Most usually have some secondary amenities such as a pool or hot tub, the quality can really depend on where you are.

Hunter Pleasant Grove, UT

I went on a hunting trip and this was the only hotel that was within a reasonable distance of where we were going. Everything was fantastic about them. The room was awesome!!

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Love staying at best western especially the one in rocky point mexico very cheap compare to other hotels in the area and great customer service super close to the beach. :)

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

For a hotel that's on the cheaper side of hotels est Western is pretty good. I've stayed here a couple times at multiple locations and every time my room has been very clean. The pool areas are usually pretty pathetic looking but I never use hotel pools anyway.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I used to stay in the best western quite often. They were always so nice and everyone always had breakfast in the morning. the rooms were nice and clean

Terrah Anderson Herriman, UT

One of our favorite places to stay on a family road trip. Love the pool and free breakfasts!

Cora Anderson Herriman, UT

I always have a great experience with Best Western. The staff is amazing and sweet.

BaiLeY WiLsOn Dickinson, TX

This is on the lower end of quality when it comes to hotels but is affordable if you are looking for a last minute hotel.

Tia Chicago, IL

Merrillville, IN location is absolutely FILTHY!!!!!!! Room stinks, stains on the curtains, rugs, blood stains on the sheets, absolutely disgusting!!!!!!! Only gave one star because I had to. The manager should be ashamed of herself and her representation of the hotel!!!!!!

eric C Chicago, IL

Best western has the worst customer service! A location under their ownership, The Illinois Beach Hotel, stole a $1,500 deposit from our postponed wedding, after the location shutdown. I spoke with Ester from BW Customer Service, who provided the worst customer care in the business and was zero help in resolving our stolen funds.

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

The Best Western I stayed in in St. George Utah was clean. The building was old but the sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable.

Leah Larson Portland, OR

Best hotel EVER! The swimming pool is nice and so is breakfast! I love how clean it is and the service!

Christina King Pass Christian, MS

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western in Independence, Iowa. The breakfast was nice and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool.

Shedere Lancaster, CA

Everything was great but the breakfast was not set up by 6:30. The waffles were done by 6:40. At 6:50 I asked for regular coffee she said it was in the back. At 7 I thought she was going to get it but instead she brought out more bisquits and then went back to the front desk. I left. This was in luling, Texas

jan

Stay at BW in Frederick Md. very clean great breakfast and fast checkin and out .Staff are friendly and helpful!

Donna Bellaw Chillicothe, OH

On 9/21 I stayed at your BW Plus in Winston Salem, NC. It was the worst night of my life!!! I was put in a very nice room next to the ice machine. It was in use all night long. When I checked out I told clerk I would appreciate a discount . She handed me my invoice with $151.00 . No discount. Worst $151.00 I have ever spent!!

roxanne Millville, UT

//////Best Westerns are a great value motel if your on a budget, they have breakfast that has also helped us save money

Brian Dyer

I was going to spend the night here. Took a shower and I looked up and there was roaches on the ceiling. I got out of the shower, got dressed and checked out. the front desk didn't care nor try to remedy the situation. so disgusted

Kevin M. Christian

Nearly ALL Best Western properties we visit are comfortable, well-kept, and staffed with friendly and helpful staff.

Julie Richards

Awful Wi-fi. Kept bumping me off when I was in the room. I had to get dressed and go to the business center. 2) 'the bed squeaked every time I moved.

Robert Parrillo Patchogue, NY

Very personal customer service. Been staying at the best western at lake buena vista every year for years. Always treated like family.

Donald Fournier Easthampton, MA

The greatest. the room was very clean and the location was awesome. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay. Thanks

Sandra Darrow Baltimore, MD

OkThey done a good job and are very helpfilul good food nice rooms the hadicap room very nice the service was good

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

I never worry when I book a Best Western hotel. Rooms are always comfortable and clean. Great value for the price

Darci Vasquez Spokane, WA

I have really enjoyed staying at Best Western. It is always very clean and has good customer service and the breakfast has a good variety.

Van M. Orem, UT

These are good places to stop when it is a one night stay. I've stayed at these on road trips and it was a comfortable room and economical.

Karli American Fork, UT

Best Western is a good, generally cheaper option when looking for lodging on a road trip. The few times I’ve stayed have been pleasant without any complaints.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

I have always had great experiences at Best Western. They breakfasts, customer service, and room packages do not disappoint.

Heather Barney Logan, UT

We really enjoy staying at Best Western. I know this may be silly but we stay there because there free breakfast is the best we have tried.

SKleven Salt Lake City, UT

We have stayed in many Best Western Hotels. For the most part they have been neat and clean, one thing that is really nice is a good continental breakfast.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I love to stay at Best Westerns when I travel for work because I know I will have a clean and comfortable room. I definitely recommend.

April Jones Tremonton, UT

Most Best Westerns are very nice. My only complaint is some haven’t been sprayed since the 90’s and even still have the smell to them from when they were smoking rooms.