Best Western Logo

6.1

Rhonda Jefferson, GA

Issue resolved with help of Regina and Expedia ( took 5 days of constantly being told I would not get a refund - after noticing my mistake of the wrong date and cancelling within 15 minutes) I was told by both parties of no refund. I do appreciate Regina working with Expedia to resolve the matter. I would recommend Best Western hotels except the location I booked at as that front desk lady just did not want to work and had an attitude with my elderly mother for no reason. I appreciate the stellar service Regina attempted to resolve the issue. Any postive stars are due to her and not the location itself. Best Western Plus Roswell / Alpharetta 907 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, GA, 30076 United States of America They outright suck, horrible staff especially the front desk lady that just wants your money, she does not care about anything else.

Albina

We staid in Best Western in Galveston, TX over weekend in August, 2019 for a very important family occasion . We checked out on Sunday noon, when lobby was full of quests. The front desk woman couldn't find my reservation and payment confirmation. ( it was done through hotel.com for 1 night, and directly via best western for another night). Front desk woman ( name Ebony) was absolutely rude , started blaming us that we have staying there for free, she has stated that she was going to charge us, and kick us out through the front door. When I asked to speak with her manager, she got even more verbally abusive. After 4th attempts I eventually had a chance to speak with her manager Kimberly. She found out a reservation and resolved the issues in timely manner. Ebony, the front desk came out, still being very angry with not being able to find a right payment, and right in front of her manager she called me a name using very inappropriate language. I reported the case via customers service, ( i have a case #) and Michael B, the General Manager at that hotel, responded me indirectly in 2 weeks, stating that no such event happend. Neither Ebony, nor Kimberley and a maitance man heard that word being said. No apology, no changes in staff training, no education for customer service have been done, but again I basically was accused being a lier. I choose to stay in that hotel as a guest, I paid for my stay. Unfortunately, I received poor service and was called names for my own experience.

Talia Leesburg, FL

Best western chain of lakes in Leesburg Florida. Let me start by saying I got a horrible sinus and ear infection for over a month from staying in this hotel. We were displaced from our home for a month due to a flood and to make things worse we had to stay in this god awful hotel. The shower curtain smelled sour. I told them several times and was told they would change it which they never did. All they did was spray to with some very nasty smelling deodorizer that smelled like cheap cologne and as soon as the smell was gone the sour smell came back. The air conditioning filter was black. When I told them about it all they did was remove it and not replace it. If I had been paying for this room I would have never checked in. I don’t recommend that you stay here and I will never again.

Michael Grand Rapids, MI

Even the government is run better than these people. I know from experience. I booked my hotel & when I got there they didn't have it. I had to wait 1.5 hours to get it sorted out. They gave me a downgraded room & I was supposed to be happy that I wasn't getting charged extra for it (they made me pay extra initially & reimbursed the difference). About 2 weeks later, they billed me again. I called them & their incompetence is unbelievable. They just said they don't know what to do about it & tried to get me to be okay with them stealing my money. I've yet to be reimbursed for the money they stole & now wasted about 2 hours of my time with their issues, without even a coupon or anything, just a be happy that we're not stealing more from you. What a freaking joke.

English Fort Wayne, IN

My family and I booked three rooms for three nights at the best Western in Pickerington Ohio. The second day we were at midnight we were threatened and told to leave or get another room We had small children with us and a baby under a year old with down syndrome. At no time were we ever told there was a room limit Nor was it posted on their website when we made reservations. End it was not posted on the back of the room door. Now to be fair if we had been asked to leave during the daytime because we were overcapacity is one thing but being asked to leave or either in another room at midnight is atrocious!!! Never have my family and I been so horrifically treated and never again will i my family and as many people as I can share this story with will stay at a best Western!

Dede Missouri City, TX

Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center 8051 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway Dallas, Texas 75251 United States I was able to get 6 rooms for our family to stay in so that we could see my husband graduate. Unfortunately, in two of those rooms our family got bit up by bed bugs. The manager there at the time John H informed us we could have 2 free nights to stay in any Best Western since we did not want to stay at that particular location because of the incident. Since we did not know when we would use those nights they gave us POINTS that would never expire supposedly to give us two free nights. Well, we just tried to use those points only to find out that they would not honor what they have told us. This particular location did not even have a record of the incident, but corporate did and informed the current manager Adam of it. Well, Adam still decided not to honor what was said simply because he said it is under new management, and had nothing to do with him. That was just handled very poorly, and we got nothing for all our troubles.

Joann Kreiger Royal Oak, MI

If you're looking for a great breakfast, come to the Best Western, in Gaylord, MI Lorraine has the best breakfasts, they are amazing and so is Lorraine.👍👍

RAJIEN Grand Rapids, MI

NEVER AGAIN WILL I BOOK A ROOM HERE... I CANCELED A ROOM I RESERVED 3 DAYS AHEAD AND STILL THEY CHARGED ME THE FEE BECAUSE AN EMPLOYEE DIDNT GIVE ME AN CONFORMATION NUMBER. REMIND YOU IVE CANCLED HERE BEFORE AND THEY NEVER GAVE ME A CONFORMATION NUMBER. THE GM OF THE HOTEL TOLD ME THEY WILL STILL CHARGE ME NEVER SAID SORRY OR PAID ME MY MONEY BACK. I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THE BEST WESTERNS BUT THIS ONE IS ON 28TH AND CASCADE ACROSS FROM MEIJER IN GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE ONE ON BUCHANNAN AND 28TH ST I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM AND STAYED THERE BEFORE BUT RECENTLY 3 TIMES. PAY ATTENTION TO THE LOCATION I RECOMMEND NOT TO GO TO BAD SERVICE BAD BUSINESS AND THEY WILL CHARGE YOU!

Passin thru Beecher City, IL

Too dog friendly. Used to stay with Best Western often. Their dog policy makes it difficult to find accommodations that I find acceptable. One room I was assigned had so much overlooked dog hair that I went to manager and insisted he view the mess. I stayed in another room that night but I will never go back to that Best Western again. I love animals but I don’t want to sleep in their mess. Most rooms are not cleaned deeply and only get a light touch up. Not enough after a pet stay. Not to mention how uncomfortable it is with allergies. Disgusting trend to allow animals, unfortunately, many do. I will stay elsewhere at every opportunity.

floyd watson Laguna Hills, CA

Excellent family motel.Rooms are roomy and food that is provided is usually good and plentiful. Beds are comfortable and many times when available we are ugraded.

Jose L. Texidor, Jr.

In my particular circumstances the convenience, accommodation, and flexibility in response to my unusual time arrival which proved to be extremely beneficial. Thank you

Brenda Norwalk, CA

I like how they are accommodating and they make you feel welcome I wish they had different variety of things to try out like a bigger pool or a bigger gym. They definitely need an ice machine.

John M Stanley Burleson, TX

Best Western Plus hotels are very good value for your money - very comfortable beds, great rooms, clean, wonderful meals - excellent value for overnight stays!

Edward Estrada San Antonio, TX

We slept well but customer service for checking in was unexpected. After 6 calls a girl answers but left us on hold, we decided to book online. Upon arrival, no girl insight, a guy comes up and then tge unexpected, hi guys, how can i help you? (Me)I have a reservation. Sorry i dont any reservationsfir youll ( were standing in the center and his computer is about 3 feet to his left), and i told him i have reservation under ( my name ) and he replied again, i dont have any reservations for you or in my computer', so i put my phone with my reservation number in his face( about 5) and then hecwalked to computer and said ok, repeated my phone number, never asked for id just if i was paying with card on file, yes made keys and said have a good evening. Racist prople gave no business working customer service, especially hotels or restuarants cause they will face all types of races. We been doing reviews all week, you just never know whos coming to visit after reading reviews, could be another corporate officer. I hope this is a lesson learned for Best Western Matamoras, PA. We should not have an employee like the 2 working around 10 pm on the 23rd of October.

Mary Hamer Missouri Valley, IA

Best price for a very nice stay. Great beds, always clean where ever I have stayed in one. From Colorado to Knoxville Tn. We look for a Best Western.

Pete Centerville, UT

I just stayed at a Best Western in Phoenix and it was an ok experience. The hotel itself seemed a bit old but the rooms were still clean. I was only there one night, but the thing i did like is they had a free shuttle to the airport which made things really convenient.

Jonny Hancock Draper, UT

Best Western has really stepped up its game in recent years. I stayed at two different Best Western locations recently and both of the rooms were very nice and clean. The mattresses were super comfortable as well.

Kimi Jiang

We tried to reserve a room for Tuesday through Getaway. They had trouble with the credit card I used at first so after two tries I was able to reserve a room using another credit card. We only get one processed confirmation email at that point, and when we checked in on Tuesday the hotel gave us exactly one room because again, only one reservation was processed. However on Wednesday morning, around 9:30 am, we got two confirmation emails saying that the order has been processed. We immediately went to the front desk and they told me that they just recieved two reservations for me. The two reservations were again, for Tuesday night - Wednesday morning. The check out time is 11am and the reservations were processed on 9am. And I noticed the money was taken out for additional two reservations. We asked them to cancel the order and they said whey would but since this does not under the cancellation policy they want me to call Getaway immediately so they will have their manager talk to Getaway. So we called to Getaway and they say they will call Best western. After we checked out the hotel, we recieved the email from Getawaya saying they couldn't give me the refund because the manager does not approve the cancellation. I mean why don't you approve! The room was reserved two hours before check out time. It is obviously a mistake. We never used the room and they didn't have to save it for us. So why not approve! So I only needed one room but instead, money for three rooms were taken out from the card. And they wont give me the refund.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Good deals, especially through Expedia, but they get good channels. The couches always seem super stuffy, and the front desk lady at my last stay was quite rude. Wouldn't even show me where the elevators are, and my brother is handicapped!!

Rose Nuffer Orem, UT

They're a reliable chain wherein each of its hotels has more of a distinct personality than some other chains. Last time I stayed at a Best Western I enjoyed the pool and the breakfast selections. The staff was nice and helpful.

Bessie B Gilbert, AZ

We have stayed at Best Western hotels a few times. It is not our first choice when looking for a hotel. The rooms were clean but in one we stayed in i distinctly remember it had a musty smell. They didn't have a free breakfast. I did not feel like the customer service was very good. They were grumpy and they didn't go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

Lydia Griffin American Fork, UT

Amazing! When ever we go out of town we stay at Best Western. We especially love the Anaheim, Best Western Inn and Suites! It is very clean and close to Disneyland, it also has a very yummy continental breakfast.

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

Stayed at the Best Western for a week for work in Minnesota. Was expecting a subpar stay but it was actually excellent. Clean rooms, good service, and very roomy bathroom a girl can appreciate. Would highly recommend!

Irinna Danielson Riverton, UT

For an affordable, comfortable stay, Best Western has always been a good experience for us. The hotels are clean, the free breakfast is enough for our family, and the swimming pool is always just want the kids want. For the price, Best Western is one of those smaller hotels that you can trust.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We stayed at the Best Western Palmyra Inn and Suites and felt it was a good hotel for the location we needed. We stayed for two days and enjoyed the free hot and cold breakfast, free wifi and free parking. The rooms were clean and spacious for our needs. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the Palmyra area.

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

Best Western has probably one of the more consistent quality anywhere you go. I have never been to a best western that hasn’t felt comforting. The beds are also very comfortable

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Best Western Hotels are amazing. The customer service during check in is quick, cleaning staffs are always good, and the prices are fair. I almost always stay Best Western. They are a very reliable hotel service.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

I had to stay here one night when my car broke down on my way back home to school. The staff was very friendly and helped me find a room and I was even able to do my homework with their great and free wi-fi.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I have a lot of experience with Best Western and I have been nothing but satisfied with every experience I have had with Best Western. I would totally recommend, and with great prices too!

take7 Sandy, UT

Probably always the cheapest among the hotels we search when we're in an area and need one. Some are better than others. I don't mind it when it's just me. Their locations are good and they do an ok job with their services. Some rooms haven't been as clean as I would like and the cleaning during the stay sometimes isn't either.

Mhorne182 West Valley City, UT

Best Westerns are typically good but can be hit or miss. We usually have a good experience but there are several locations out there that are unacceptable. Make sure to research and read reviews when deciding whether or not to stay at a best western

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We travel often, and Best Westerns seem to be the most accessible hotels everywhere we go. We know it is a trusted brand and we know it will always be decent. We make sure to read the reviews for each individual hotel because some are a little more worn. However we have stayed at a LOT of Best Western Hotels and have never had a bad experience.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

The staff have been wonderful and the breakfast has many choices each day. Parking is free and plentiful. We used Google Maps to get here from the airport and it took us right to their front door. The room was nicely cleaned and is serviced every day.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

I have really enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of all of my Best Western Plus stays. Whenever you are traveling and looking for a clean and comfortable stay for a good price, Best Western Plus is a great way to go!

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

There always seems to be a Best Western when I need to unexpectedly stop on a long road trip. The rooms are decent and clean, if just basic, but that's fine too. I always get a good night sleep.

J B Sandy, UT

No matter where I go, it seems like I can always find a Best Western to stay at. Thanks!

Yolanda Queer Shelley, ID

Best Westerns are nice hotels with comfortable beds and great staff! They have always been so helpful when I have questions or need assistance.

John Fedor Fayetteville, NC

Awakened all 3 nights of stay by lobby TV and staff refused to turn it down. "Non smoking" room smelled like cigarettes and feet. I know it's never been cleaned properly, as the cobwebs everywhere will attest. A dump with rude staff and small around terrible experience. Close to hospital for wife's surgery, but I should have slept in car.

Tina Turnstiles Windermere, FL

The staff is so nice and friendly. The staff are very welcoming and helpful. We will be staying here again.

Kylene McCune Meridian, ID

Best Western helped my vacation run smoothly with a comfortable bed, tasty breakfast, and friendly employees!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

You get what you pay for. Breakfast options leave a lot to be desired, cleanliness is subpar, and customer service could be improved. Also, lots of locations need to be updated.

JOSEPH KING Morganton, NC

Milford, Ms Our 3-day.May stay was highlighted by 1) no breakfast at all due to "supplier issues" 2)arbitrary skipping of room cleaning without notice 3) atmosphere was negative. Lobby and check-in empty and depressing. This hotel was obviously still trying to cash in Covid. Also we sent a letter to Best Western corporate and got some off the shelf apology. Never again for us

Zabsanti Amite, LA

Best western has some decent hotels. The issue mostly stems from their older hotels having been badly taken care of. Those hotels often smell like cigarettes and caused my parents to have very bad coughs.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

My stay at the Best Western was not good. The rooms were messy and the people next to me were very noisy. I woke up early for breakfast and the breakfast was not that good. I would only stay if it were the last hotel I had a choice to stay in.

Jeff Kunish Denver, CO

Best Western off of Hampden & wadsworth, Yamissa at the front desk was great! Best green chili ever in the bar/restaurant. Nice room.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

We have always had great experiences at Best Western. The Hotel was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was great and kept all of our kids happy.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I've stayed in several Best Western's. It is a lower end hotel chain but I've found them to be clean and courteous. You just have to know what your are getting into. It is not on the level of Marriot, etc.

Charles Pope Crystal River, FL

We use BW about 5/6 times a year, last was this past weekend in Mulberry FL. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE, smelly, tolit running all night, rude, coffee machine broken, "go to your room and make it " was heard by the dozen people that showed up for breakfast, eggs, biscuits and gravy, COLD. Never again for us, and maybe several other senior ball players that were there, hate to see this happen with one very bad experience.

Joel Holland, MI

Workers were very rude. They did not give us privacy. Every other hour, worker would come to our room, checking up on us out of all the rooms there was. We were quiet and respectful to him. He was giving us attitude for no reason. We were trying to have a fun night, and they ruined it. Will never come back again. I’ll let my friends/family know. Do not recommend to anyone.

Sharyl Murphy Cross Lake, MN

Booked several rooms for a Conference in St. Cloud, MN and the rooms were dirty, mold, fruit flies and had an odor in all! Will never stay in this hotel again until they make some renovations to this hotel! Several others part of our Conference had the Same issues! Many many unhappy people over the last 3 nights. Front desk did nothing to compensate us