ChoiceHotels.com Logo

ChoiceHotels.com

8.8

Diane Gaddy Springfield, MO

I stayed in a Rodeway in Surfside Beach, SC. I was put in a suite with a small kitchen.There were NO pots and pans in the cupboard.But that wasn't the worst to come.There were spiders in the room and my service dog and my husband were bit.There was plastic wrapping on the mattresses.Was hard to sleep as it made noise whenever you moved.But that wasn't the worst, yet to come.The place was being used as a hookers room service above us.When I went to check out the guy was having a argument with one of these girls about which room she could have and something about the bed smelled.EWWWWWWWWWW....Was over priced and a miserable stay.RUN FOR YOU LIFE> Scary place...

B Etzel Houston, TX

I stayed at the Rodeway Inn, Choice Hotel, 9800 Santa Fe Trail, Trinidad, CO. The central a/c was broken and they had a portable in our room which did not cool the room until 3 or 4 a.m. They offered an upstairs room with a window when we check in, which I took. The window looked out to an internal hallway. What good is that window! The entire hotel was hot. No offer for a reduced rate. Terrible experience.

Tia Collins Reidsville, NC

Do not ever stay at a Choice Hotel! We reserved rooms in SC for a race. We went to hotel before race and were told rooms were not ready. Went back to check in after the race and we were told rooms were no longer available. To top it off I was charoged for room that was given to someone else. I have been fighting with them since Sept 2019 for reimbursement of room. They keep telling me that check is in mail. "Bull!". It is now December 2019 and still no reimbursement! I will never stay in Choice Hotel ever again, even if my life depends on it!

AJ Amherst, MA

I stayed for the promotional free night. Total bs. I could have stayed somewhere nicer, for less money, but I stayed there to get my free night. Total BS. Don't stay here. Total disappointment. The call center was in India, and the CSR spoke over me after I complained that I met the requirements (which was confirmed by the desk person at the hotel where I stayed). Crooks.

Shawn stoddard Mesa, AZ

My experience sucked. The promotion is total crap. It says stay 2 nights and receive a 50 dollar gift card. I stayed 5 nights with 5 separate transactions and choice hotels said that's considered 1 stay. The sign clearly states stay 2 nights receive 50$. Just another scam company that's getting away with false advertisement. Go through another well known site like Expedia or Travelocity. Atleast you get an honest deal.

Kathy M Nixa, MO

My husband and I went on vacation to TN. Stayed at Quality Inn and Suites in Jasper TN on July 23-24. The Bed was like sleeping on two box springs, told the front desk and the second day two men came to change it out, we told them we were leaving. Wasn't happy with how long it took them to fix the problem. wont be staying at any Choice Hotels again.....

Lauren Caledonia, MI

Attempted to call customer service. On hold for 17 minutes before the first person answered. He could not resolve my problem, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. He responded with “I am the supervisor.” Which is obviously not true as supervisors don’t answer general phone calls. I told him this and he placed me on hold for another 15 minutes. I’m still on hold now.

OB Canyon Lake, TX

Tried to find my poor review that I wrote last year regarding the two road trips, couldn’t find it? However read the current reviews and it appears that I wasn’t the only one that was dissatisfied with your hotels. I as a retired member of the Military found and used your info from Military.com, I have sent a request to them to remove your logo from their site. Bottom line, I should have been paid to stay st your hotels. Except for Lubbock the other six we stayed at were in a word lousy!!

Kath caudel Vancouver, WA

I cannot give a 0, Or else I would. They give offers of stay nights get one free. When it's off points system. You get 6,000 points to use on a stay which you cannot book free a free stay anywhere with those little of points. Lowest points to book is 25,000. Of course this was not told to me when I booked stays for this promotion. I spent from 10am to 3pm on phone to them today . Talked to over 24 different people with them finally tired of me and told me to just to call actual hotels and complain. Do not support any choice hotels.

Raymond L. Crenshaw Mobile, AL

The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(AL251) 1035 Highway 80 West Demopolis,AL 36732 is where me and family book three rooms and there were bed bugs crawling on us. When I told the General Manager that I wanted a refund I quote " you are not getting a refund and get off property before I call the police." I have been Choice Privileges member for 15 years until that. I plan to cancel my membership ASAP and recommend you do the same if you do not want to have a experience like mine. I just told them what my family members brought to my attention during breakfast.

Susan Stahl Arlington, VA

Stop the stupid, low class, ANNOYING bada boom commercials!!!!! When I see it coming on TV I grab my remote and change the channel as quickly as I can because this commercial is like fingernails on the chalkboard! I can't stand to listen to it!!!!! It's not funny, entertaining, catchy, or cute! So why in the world would you select it to promote your product?!

B-JM Canton, MS

Excellent customer service rendered. Very Clean room. Hot and nutritious breakfast. Great family environment. Staff very friendly.

Scott Anderson

Stayed at Quality Inn..Green Bay,WI. Checked into room...pair of "soiled" underwear on the clothes rack! Told front desk. Was told they would take money off of my bill... They never did...was charged entire rate! Really not that pleased with my stay at this place and will probably book elsewhere next time I'm in town.

Michael Trowbridge Lexington, SC

very poor customer services know one speaks English wait time is hours what a joke

T Baby Atlanta, GA

I will never use choice hotels service ever again. This is a total scam how can they charge for nights you never stayed and then you can’t cancel on the app of over the phone. I’m in Miami right now for a funeral and they took 210.69 off my card now I’m stuck here

Tate Stock , CA

Worst customer experience I have ever had with any company. Mark, the customer service rep, was extremely rude and ended up saying, "well, I am hoping to get fired anyway, so I don't really care about you, your reservation, and no, you can't talk to my supervisor." What a terrible employee to be having work for your company.

Katelyn Petersen Eagle Mountain, UT

Most of the choice hotels that I have been to are very clean and the customer service is always fantastic! Not to mention they have hot breakfast!

Jon Peters Millersville, MD

Trying to make a reservations on Choice hotel customer service 800 number is imposable . The wait is forever and then you get someone that does not speak English. THANK YOU -- after 40 years at Choice hotels I now use Holiday Inn and Best Western

D. Velsor New Windsor, NY

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in winterville, NC. The AC in the workout room didnt work. There was no remote for the TV in the workout room, an employee tried to help me but couldnt. The pool filter was not working so the pool was full of bugs. Then I was charged $1.50 per nite for a room safe I did not use. Wont be staying there again.

Kelly Troy Grove, IL

Stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites in Dubuque Iowa. First room smelled like a wet dog and there was a half dead cricket twitching between bed and night stand. Pool latters both broken about busted my chine getting out off pool. The eggs where greenish so had to go get breakfast somewhere else.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

Choice Hotels is always my go to. Free breakfast, easy to book, and a rewards program.

Zorina Pride Colorado Springs, CO

Very friendly, clean and great service with semi truck parking. Highly recommended

K Robison Layton, UT

Good way to find hotels. I have used quite a bit and have never been disappointed with its suggestions.

E.byrd Spring Hill, FL

Danica was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area great staying here

Tom Lemieux Denver, CO

Customer Support non-existent. Placed on hold for over an hour. Make a reservation directly with the hotel where you want to stay.

john Vernon Hills, IL

AC did not work and hadn't worked the day before, we had to find another hotel at 10PM the night of our stay.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Reasonable prices but low quality hotels. You definitely get what you pay for.