Total Home Protection provides its warranty services to the majority of the United States. The company strives to constantly offer customers fast and effective solutions with a network of qualified service contractors. The warranty company believes in providing great value and protection against the high costs of home and appliance repairs. Whether you are planning to buy a new home, sell your existing home, or simply stay put, Total Home Protection's products can you save time and money.

The Good

• Competitive Prices
  • Types of Home Warranties
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • Pre-Screened Local Technicians

Competitive Prices

Total Home Protection offers its customers home warranty services at a price that is competitive in the market. The company offers a competive average price of $399 for its basic coverage, putting it right in line with other top providers in the industry.

Types of Home Warranties

Total Home Protection offers a comprehensive warranty plan to fit every homeowner’s budget. Your service agreement coverage will repair or replace covered items, regardless of age, make, or model. You can choose from the following three plans:

• Gold: basic coverage plan, includes systems and appliances such as a water heater, a built-in microwave oven, and a garage door opener.
  • Platinum: total coverage plan, includes systems and appliances such as an air conditioning, a plumbing system, and an electrical system.
  • Optional: additional coverage, includes systems and appliances such as a pool and spa, a septic system, and an additional water heater.

Also, the following home warranties are offered by Total Home Protection:

• Homeowner Warranty
  • Seller Home Warranty
  • Buyer Conversion Warranty
  • Buyer Direct Warranty
  • Renewal Warranty Contract

24/7 Customer Service

Total Home Protection offers unmatched customer service around the clock. Their call center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This makes filing a claim and receiving service significantly easier and can give homeowners, especially first-time home buyers, a peace of mind knowing they are covered 24/7.

Pre-Screened Local Technicians

With a home warranty from Total Home Protection, you will not have to search any directories for contractors or repair technicians or wonder whether you can trust an unfamiliar service vendor. Total Home Protection offers authorized technicians who are pre-screened, licensed, and insured.

See if you qualify

The Bad

Coverage

Total Home Protection only covers 33 of 50 states. Even though that is a big portion of the country, 17 other states are denied of their services. If you live in one of the states that is not covered by Total Home Protection services you might need to look for home warranty coverage somewhere else.

The Bottom Line

Total Home Protection offers their services to 33 of 50 states. They believe in providing high quality products and services that will fit with your budget and your home warranty expectations. The company offers a variety of policies and plans to their customers at competitive prices starting at just $399. With multiple plans offered, you have the option to find the plan that will fit your home warranty needs.

Call our recommended rep over at Total Home Protection below.

2.8

Robert Moulin

August 23rd, 2017 Kansas City, KS

Explain to her policies and what they cover and explained it where I could understand it thank you

DANIEL I. GROSS

August 22nd, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

Marc was very up front on all ??? and very good rep for your company

rebecca

August 17th, 2017

Fast easy, informative customer service. Great price!

Rudolf d'Errico

August 17th, 2017 Orlando, FL

The sales Rep. was every helpful and straight forwarded with me in what the product had to offer

Linda finley

August 16th, 2017

Angel was very nice i really enjoyed talking with him, and it explain everything to me where I understood what I was getting

Lisa Goudy

August 16th, 2017 Littleton, CO

Great service and great rep that helped me. Not pushy and very informative! Thanks Marc C!

Songqing

August 15th, 2017

If you want a real help when anything go wrong, don't expect any help from them. It is my worst experience to deal with this company. On July 10, the third day my policy into effect, my heater didn't work properly. The servicemen came my house on July 11 and only ask me some questions, such as how old it was, and what problem. Then they diagnosed that it was the calcium sediment and the heater need to be replaced, they need asked approval from the company. But the company said it was not covered for that. The drama for this story is that after they rejected to repair the heater foe me, I had to do something, so I unscrewed it and checked it my self and I found that one wire was loose and disconnected. After I fastened it, the heater worked again. So on the same day I asked the company cancelled my policy, they offered no $45 copay for next repair, but I thought they cannot do any help to me and insisted to cancel it. But they said they cannot refunded me fully. I told them it was their fault resulting to cancellation. They told me it was their policy, they couldn't do anything to change it. So they charged me $45 copay, $50 administration fee, $43.67 for one month premium for four days of policy and nothing doing. So if you have tons of money and no way to spend, call them.

Juan Cantu

August 11th, 2017

Very nice and understanding and answers all my questions

KGoodwin

August 10th, 2017 Trinity, TX

Spoke with Tim today to get total home protection plan, my experience was AWESOME. He was extremely knowledgeable about the different plans and answered ALL my questions WITHOUT putting me on hold multiple times to inquire. Thanks for such a wonderful experience. He deserves recognition for such excellent customer service. Tim, don't ever change, continue the AWESOME customer service.

Oscar Perez

August 10th, 2017 San Francisco, CA

Marc was excellent at assuring me that I would not go wrong by signing up with your company. He knew I was unsure about signing up for a home warranty but he did a great job of making me an offer that was too good to pass up but also made me feel comfortable that your company would take care of my needs.

Tammy Cliburn

August 3rd, 2017

PLEASE think twice before purchasing from this company ! I as a single homeowner purchase this as I knew I could not afford should any thing break filed my first claim July 25th for an A.C that was not workIng in SOUTH TEXAS 106 DEGREE WEATHER after getting the run around for 1 week finally today August 2nd I had a technician come out and was told it was the compressor the technician had to call for approval ...they told him we will call the customer and sent him on his way and said they would call me ..I called them only to be told it was not covered .WHAT HOW COULD A COMPRESSOR NOT BE COVERED ???? I asked to speak to a supervisor ..was told by Stacey they were busy and would call me tomorrow ..Called back same story ...I called back 7 times and same story ..THIS COMPANY IS CROOKS ! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SAY THAT'S NOT COVERED ! Last time I checked a compressor was a component which they say they cover and it is normal wear and tear which they say they cover ...I am here to tell you this company is crooks because don't cover what they say !