Select Home Warranty has a proven track record of success. Several customers mention excellent customer service in Select Home Warranty reviews, and the company offers very competitive pricing. The warranty company has a free online quote generator and allows customers to file claims online. The home warranty company is headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, and has been in operation since 2011.

Read Select Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider.

The Good

• Online Claims Submissions
  • Coverage Options
  • Promotions
  • Helpful Website

Online Claim Submissions

Submitting claims is simple through the online submission form on Select Home Warranty's website, regardless of what warranty policy you have. All a customer must do is input their personal information and policy number, as well as a description of the problem. A Select Home Warranty claims representative will then contact you shortly after your submission. This provides peace of mind to homeowners, ensuring them a technician will be contacted quickly and be scheduled to repair or replace the problematic appliance in a short amount of time.

Coverage Options

Select Home Warranty has multiple coverage options for homeowners, buyers and sellers, contractors, and people in real estate. Customers also have the choice to upgrade to Gold Care or Platinum Care if they aren't satisfied with the Bronze Care home warranty plan and they want more peace of mind. If customers are willing to spend a bit extra, Select Home Warranty offers packages that cover all major appliances and home systems. A detailed list of all appliances that are covered for each home warranty plan is as follows:

Bronze Care

• Roof leak
  • Stand-alone freezer
  • Lawn sprinkler system
  • Septic systems
  • Ice maker (in-refrigerator)
  • Lighting fixtures/plumbing fixtures
  • Additional air conditioning unit (each)
  • Additional heat/furnace (each)
  • Spa

Promotions

Select Home Warranty offers the occasional promotion. In the past, the warranty company has offered up to $200 discounts on the plan pricing, has given customers a few months of free home warranty coverage, and has even offered free roof coverage to new customers. These plans are usually time-sensitive and have deadlines, so new and potential customers would be wise to take advantage of promotions when they come along.

Helpful Website

Select Home Warranty has an extensive website that is easy to use and has a wide selection of information. The website includes a free online quote generator, making it easy for customers to get an idea of what their individual pricing and coverage would be like if they went with Select Home Warranty. The company's website also has a FAQ page and Blog section where they answer common questions and discuss topics related to the industry.

The Bad

• Repeat Service Fees
  • No Mobile App
  • State Availability

Repeat Service Fees

Select Home Warranty charges a service call fee, which customers will be expected to pay every time a technician visits their home, regardless of whether or not the item has been looked at recently. The payment must be paid at time of service, and failing to do so will result in your home service contract being suspended. If any suspension of the service contract occurs, this does not change or extend its original termination date. And any pre-existing conditions or malfunctions are not covered by the service contract. However, normal wear and tear of appliances is covered, and Select Home Warranty will repair it as part of the contract. Also, this is not uncommon within the home warranty industry to charge money for every time a repair person visits a customer's home.

No Mobile App

Select Home Warranty does not offer a mobile app for Android or Apple devices, unlike some other home warranty companies. Mobile apps are useful for customers to submit claims or pay fees through their mobile device instead of having to access a desktop, so the fact that the company doesn't offer one makes some processes less convenient.

State Availability

Service from this home warranty provider is available in most of the country. However, the company doesn't operate in the following states:

Click on your state in the list above to see the best-ranked home warranty companies available in your area.

The Bottom Line

Select Home Warranty is a highly legitimate company that offers extremely competitive pricing, a number of package options, a simple online claims process, a helpful website, and occasional promotions. Select Home Warranty has a proven track record and is great for providing homeowners protection for the wear and tear of major systems and appliances and to save money through avoiding high repair costs. With many positive reviews, the customer satisfaction level seems to be high. The company backs up its quality service with great home warranty coverage options.

We recommend that customers consider Select Home Warranty for its fantastic service and home warranty plans.

Read hundreds of Select Home Warranty reviews below to hear what customers have to say about the home warranty provider.

Call our recommended rep over at Select Home Warranty below.

3.1

Ruth Stoney

September 27th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give a negative star I would. I talked with Sales reps multiple times to ensure my home was covered only to be denied on a claim for having multiple zone heating and cooling. I am out all the money paid in for a service that was never going to support my home. I discussed my home in great details and was assured they could provide what I needed. And as told by a nasty arrogant customer service rep in the cancellation department that 1. I can not talk to a manger and 2. I should have done my due diligence and read the documentation they sent after I purchased my policy. So it was up to me to figure out that the sales person lied about these companies ability to cover my home. Liars and Thieves!! The took my money for nothing. I will tell everyone I can to read the fine print before you sign and don't trust not one word this company says. They will just insult you and keep your money in the end.

Brian Bigelow

September 25th, 2018 London, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible terrible company. Call to file a claim and they never get back to you. You have to call back to find out the status of your claim ok nlybto find out that a contractor is not available or what needs to be fixed is not covered under their warranty. Always a loophole or exception to get them out of fixing what should be covered under warranty. Just out to get your money then find an excuse why they can't repair your problem. Horrible customer service, can't understand a single person you have to talk to. DO NOT PAY DOR THIS WARRANTY. You will highly disappointed

Sherry Cook

September 24th, 2018 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I are very displeased with this company. We were having issues with our AC (we live in AZ so summers are HOT!!!), we talked to several people from the company which were hard to understand as they sounded like they were based out of the US, it took several hours before a contractor came out and when this contractor came out, he was arrogant, unprofessional, and careless. What he told us what needed to be done, nothing was covered under this warranty. This company does not even rate 1/4 star! Out to steal peoples money and not caring about a thing! Very poor customer service!!!

Jared Bean

September 21st, 2018 Plant City, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a very bad experience, the manager Edward acted like a complete fool. He was rude and didn't care about his customers. He doesn't care about the Better Business Bureau he doesn't care what kind of reviews he gets.

MATTHEW MCGEE

September 20th, 2018 Telford, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

EVERYBODY WARNED ME THAT THE HOME WARRANTIES ARE A SCAM , BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN. NOW GETTING CLAIMS DENIED AND JUST TRYING TO GET OUT OF THERE SYSTEM IS A NIGHTMARE. IT IS SO MUCH CHEAPER TO BID THE JOB WITH 4 OR 5 COMPANIES YOUR OUT OF POCKET WILL BE LESS I PROMISE DONT LET THE WARM AND FUZZY SALES PITCH PULL YOU IN

JENNYALTON

September 13th, 2018 Mesa, AZ

We own a plumbing company and tried to work with them thinking it would be good for our business. We have done over 6 months of work now and never got paid at all for any jobs. We don’t even get a phone number to contact the office directly. Due to. Their terrible customer service they have damaged our reputation also. So disappointing,

Heather

September 12th, 2018 Slidell, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They wanted 3 years of maintenance records but we have only lived here for less than 15 months. They ended up giving us $150 for our ac that is $4400 to replace. Also the process took over a week & we are still without ac in the south. The company they hired to come out never showed. So we had to find another company on our own because they couldn’t provide another option. Also on more than one occasion we had to call back after they promised a response in 12-24 hours.

Gay Lynn Smith

September 11th, 2018 Abilene, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give a rating minus 10, I would. A scam. A rip-off. If they have to go on roof, no coverage. If they have to go outside your house...no coverage. Would not cover plumbing stoppage because vent had to accessed from roof.

joe akin

September 8th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

HORRIBLE COMPANY= I signed up for service about 3 months ago added Freezer and ice maker- I never got a policy in my email or mail after asking 5 times. called Thursday about my icemaker and they said they will have someone contact me. Saturday I got a email and said it was not covered. This is the worst company I ever seen and WOLD NOT EVER EVER use them. I wil cancel my coverage Joseph

Robin Brethwaite

September 3rd, 2018 Rock Hill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because it is a holiday, Select Home Warranty would rather let the customer (who pays on time) suffer in the Southern heat after the AC failed over 17 hours ago, rather than pay holiday rates for a service call. This should be in the contract that you are NOT to expect service on a holiday.

jacob warren

September 2nd, 2018 Columbia, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All I can say is RUN!!!! The sales guys will tell you anything you want to hear to make there home warranty program seem like it’s just the thing you need. READ THE FINE PRINT AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS on there website. I truly almost feel like I could cry after dealing with them for the past 3 days. Here a summary of what happened. After reviewing there policy for two days I decided I didn’t like it and wanted to cancel. The head manager told me he could charge what he wanted as a cancellation fee and there was nothing I could do about it. Then he told me he didn’t care if I wanted a refund they will charge me what they want as services were rendered he said. After many many phone calls and hours of being out on hold and being swapped around the office talking to different people they just sent me a email claiming to refund the $2,000 I sent them. Save yourself a lot of heart ache and do not buy a warranty program from this company for sure. I’m emotional exhausted is all I can say dealing with this company from New Jersey... Head manager Andrew S and sales agent Ron S are the two rudest people I have ever had to talk to. Everything is just awesome with these guys until you have a problem or decide you want to cancel hence the positive reviews.

Natali Mikhal Cohen

August 24th, 2018 Swampscott, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have an active policy from 2016. Now I have a real problem that my policy should of cover. The Home Warranty could not find the tech willing cooperate with them. They offered me to hire tech on my own and call them to get diagnosis for approval of the reimbursement. I asked them how long should I hold the tech in my house to be approved for reimbursement. First answer was "an about 20 min". I accepted the offer that sounds reasonable. However, I never got approved for the reimbursement but continue to contact The Home Warranty. From initial 20 min the approval processes progressed to 24 hr and that to 48 and now to 72 hr. Extremely disappointed. By the way, my tech said that they used to work with similar companies but stopped the agreements because of such behavior.

Ken

August 19th, 2018 Spring, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In May of this year, I had an issue with one of AC units. They provided me with a AC service provider from their approved vender list, they did not cover that service call do to it being AC drainage clog. The technician did a complete maintenance on units at that time, submitted diagnosis to select. Fast forward (today), both units went out. It was stated that I need the history on the units. Remember in May the diagnosis was given. Mysteriously, the diagnosis invoice disappeared and they have no record. I asked them what is their policy for record retention, crickets. I resent them that record again and photos of units, my claim was denied for coverage. This company is not worth money or hassle. Avoid this company at all cost.

David

August 12th, 2018 Northborough, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My opinion your company is nothing than a barley legal SCAM. Your advertisement states, “Through home warranty coverage, when these core appliances and systems need repair or replacement, Select Home Warranty will send a qualified service professional to take care of it.”. There is nothing to say we will only reimburse you the depreciation value not replacement. Also you say, “Our network of qualified service providers also works diligently to meet the needs of our growing customer base“. Hey when I filed a claim I was told the closed contractor was 85 mikes away and you could not provide me with any other service providers that young ave a contract with. Again in my opinion A SCAM. You sell theses policies and know the odds of someone needing service might be in an area that you have contracted service providers. Also I was again and again to get my own service person and you would work with them. I refused and wanted your contracted service provider, because the first claim I filled was for my heating system that died on December 29, 2017. We went without a heating system for a month because you could not provide a service contractor. You said I could use my own services person,which I did. He advised that the system was not repairable , and then you denie the claim stating I did not have service records, and paid me $150.00 for a system that cost me over $13,000.00 to replace. You have small print that is not explained when you sell these , in my opinion, USELESS policy made only to make profit at the expense of your “ customers”. And lastly, when I was trying to settle this matter, you sales department called was times wanting me to renew my policy. Then at the end to add insult to injury they I was told that the $150.00 settlement they were paying to buy the defective fridge from me. I asked since they will now “own” this unit would they be paying for the removal of the fridge, I was told “no” I would have to pay for the removal and I would not be reimbursed for any cost to have “their “ fridge removed. So out of the $150.00 they reimbursed me zing ave to eat the remove cost. BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!

Alex Vulitsky

August 8th, 2018 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

That Company refuse to Fix My AC and decide to give me the check $150 Which is a small fraction of My Cost $5000 Then they changed they mined accusing the policy not covered freon leaks, which by the way I do not have according to 3 different technician review. I has been denied in any coverage. Ii is was only one call during 11 month. I would do not recommend as a minimum.

Robert Galindo

August 4th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worsts company have ever dealt with. I originally signed up and was paying for a semi annual plan. We elected to change to a monthly plan & was told not an issue. Two months later had my pump go out in my swimming pool. A technician was sent out and pump needed to be replaced. Select rejected the claim stating my policy had a lapse in payment which was not the case. I was set up for automatic payments and submitted bank statements proving no lapse occurred. Then was told a new policy began when went to montly payments and a relacement not permitted within the first 90 days. I never was told a new policy began when the payment changed to montly & pointed out my policy number remained the same? No luck, contacted my lawyer he reviewed contract and my bank statements and agreed they were in default of contract. The lawyer firm stated they in past month have been contacted several times about Select. Unfortunatly cannot figure out how to attach this letter. If anyone would like a copy email me at [email protected] and will gladly forward the letter from the lawyer (put for subject Request Copy of letter.)

Carlton Jensen

August 3rd, 2018 Humble, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company are the biggest bunch of liars I have ever dealt with.I canceled my policy 32 days after taking it out. I was going to put in a claim to repair my microwave. They told me it was to old to repair. (7 years top end over the range) They said to buy a new one install it myself an they would send me a check for $80.I decided to cancel the contract at a charge of $70 because it was over 30 days. I asked for an email stating the cancellation charge and date canceled.I received a reply on 6/26/18 that a refund was processed. The amount of $399 - $70 was not stated in the email.I emailed them on 7/13/18 Jonelle replied check could take 30 days. I called on 7/26/18 talked to Shaun. I was told the check went out on 7/15/18. I asked for the check number and amount but was told they didn't have the info. When I called on 7/27/18 I was told the check went out on 7/16/18 they couldn't give me an amount or check number. On 7/30/18 a new person Sharon whom I told to stop the 7/15 check and issue a new check and to call me in 30 minutes with the check number, date and amount. I received an email "check is in the mail" with no info. Idid receive a check but not for the $329 amount it should have been.Monday I will call the Texas Attorney General's office and BBB

DENNIS MEROS

August 2nd, 2018 Baldwin, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST EVER. PLEASE READ ALL REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING A POLICY. MOST OF THE REVIEWS LOOK GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT HAD ANYTHING FIXED OR REPLACED. THE REVIEWS LOOK GOOD BECAUSE THE CONTRACT IS INEXPENSIVE. SINCE I BOUGHT THE POLICY, I HAVE HAD THEM TRY TO FIX MY FURNACE TWICE, THE ICE MAKE TWICE AND THE DISHWASHER ONCE. THE TECHNICIANS FOR THE MOST PART ARE HORRIBLE AND EVEN WHEN I GOT A GOOD ONE, THE COMPANY DENIED THE CLAIM DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. i THINK THAT IT IS A SCAM COMPANY.ONE STAR IS TOO MANY FOR THIS COMPANY

Leslie Berridge

July 31st, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not use this company. They lied to me and told me they would cover my AC unit with no maintenance records. They are are not going to stand by their contract. Do not believe them.

Jonathan

July 30th, 2018 Jefferson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This has been an ongoing battle with Select Home Warranty. I signed up for service on June 13, 2018 with a 30 day waiting period. On July 20, 2018 my outside central air unit stopped working. I contacted Select Home Warranty and they said I met the requirements to file a claim and assigned a technician. The technician was on vacation so I had to wait until July 24th for the technician to come out to my house. He found that the motor had stopped working so he called to get approval. Select Home Warranty denied the claim, they said that they needed to see all my maintenance records. I called them to explain that I had been in the house for 3 years now and had no issues. I had changed the air filters a few times but that was all. They then said that I needed to produce receipts for all those filter purchases which unfortunately I don't keep receipts for such small purchases. Next they said that since I didn't wait until after 60 days of having the plan that it wasn't covered. Even the technician admitted that changing the filter had nothing to do with the motor not working. The technician stated that most of these home warranties are a rip off that take people's money and deny all claims. I can see how right he is. I don't know how Select Home Warranty is still in business with their crooked behavior. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and hiring a lawyer to show that they are not going to rip off their customers. The total cost of the repair was $425 minus the $60 I paid as per contract agreement so all Select Home Warranty had to pay was $365 which they have refused to do.

vic akin

July 25th, 2018 Mission, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Select Home Warranty is a complete scam I just recently purchased five policies with the company and my first call and claim was denied on my a/c unit because Select Home Warranty said I had a dirty air filter. I had to call back five times to get a tech to the house and they found out it was circuit board and heating kit and offered to pay $150 towards the $800 cost unless I could come up 3 years maintenance records. I had American Home Shield for 8 years and showed I had service and it would take several weeks to get the maintenance records from the vendors. This is while it has been over a 100 degrees for the past two weeks in south Texas on 7/25/2018 and my children are sweating into their morning Cheerios cereal every day. When I signed up for the 5 policies they never mentioned maintenance records and completely insulted every other warranty company I mentioned and said they were a superior company in every facet of the business compared to the competition. Every time I called to check status of my claim they implied I was at fault and they would call out contract paragraph numbers to cover their scam of misrepresentation.

Tami

July 23rd, 2018 Yuma, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up with Select about three months ago. My dryer needed a heating element replaced. None of the appliance repair guys would work with them so I had to find my own repair guy and wait a month for SELECT to approve the work and reimburse me for the work. They gave me a total run around on my AC work. I went ahead and bought a new one and after sending me all over town to get pictures of my old a.c. and invoices emailed to them they flat out refused to pay for any part of the almost $7000.00 replacement. I told them I would be happy with $500.00 anything towards the cost of the new one. They refused after they asked for proff of purchase and repair invoices. I asked for my money back as I had paid $499.99 for a years service. I'm waiting 30 days to receive $175.00 back.

Eileen DiButera

July 16th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst company I’ve ever delt with. I have never written a bad review about any company but if I would have known prior to purchasing my home warranty policy from this company how bad they were I would have gone with a different company. I purchased my home warranty 3 months ago from Select Home Warranty and 3 weeks ago starting having plumbing problems. I called Select Home Warranty to put in a claim and they advised me that they will assign a contractor for my plumbing issue. They told me it could take up to 48 hours for that to take place but I will receive an email with verification. One week went by and I didn’t hear from anyone not even an email and called Select Home Warranty and informed them. They told me they would assign another contractor, the same problem occurred but this time I waited 48 hrs and called Select Home back, again they said the same. At this time I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor told me they promised they would get a contractor immediately. Two days went by and I received an email from Select Home Warranty informing me that they assigned a contractor to my claim. After not getting a response back from the contractor I called them and left a message. They returned my call stating that they have no idea why Select Home Warranty assigned them to my plumbing claim because they are licensed in a different state and can’t do the work in my state. I called back Select Home Warranty and have continued to call them daily sometimes twice a day to take care of this issue until I finally made my last call tonight which was that I want to cancel my policy with them and I’m requesting a full refund.

Danielle Showers

July 6th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience so far has been excellent. I spoke with Sam and he assisted me with getting my warranty started and informed me of all the additional things I could get being a first time homeowner. There customer service was excellent and they assisted me in a timely fashion.

Jason

July 6th, 2018 Maricopa, AZ

David was professional and gave me a lot of information. I felt comfortable with the purchase.

Valesca

July 6th, 2018 Katy, TX

This Company has a very good price compared with the others. Also the offer more coverages within this price than the others too.

Brian Warren

July 6th, 2018 Aledo, TX

The customer rep was very helpful and did what he could to earn our business. He explained everything well and was knowledgeable about their services. We plan on telling others about Select Home Warranty.

Tom Egan

July 6th, 2018 Tempe, AZ

Alan S was outstanding! He explained everything and the best part I could understand everything he was saying.

Troy Siren

July 6th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Great coverage for my entire home, including all my major electrical components. Was cheaper than many other competitors.

Lisa Foster

July 6th, 2018 Weatherford, TX

Good customer service . Informative website

David R. Holley

July 6th, 2018 Loganville, GA

Prompt friendly service. Home Warranty resolved issues when negotiating Due Diligence on a Contract Offer .

Kristen Carter

July 6th, 2018 Jacksonville, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just took out a policy. Representative was very friendly and helpful. Good company!

Laura Bagley

July 6th, 2018 DeLand, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There were no plumbers available so they let me get my own and they are reimbursing me that way I do not have to wait to get the problem fixed.

Sandra A Weber

July 6th, 2018 Texas City, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The representatives I spoke to were wonderful! Our policy was purchased through our title company and we never received any information. The representative was very friendly and helpful in both finding my account and updating all of my information to the correct email and phone number. She then sent me a new copy of all of my paperwork so I finally know what I have. Afterwards, she sent me to a specialist to help me file a claim. That representative put a rush on my request. We are in Texas in July with no AC!! I have no issues with their service and their help in this situation. Thank you!

Maxx Dooling

July 6th, 2018 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to work with and great additional benefits. Work to earn your business while matching and beating the big two.

Andria Guten

July 6th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm a new customer with Select Home Warranty. The salesman was very courteous and gave me a break in price. The only reason I rated this company 3 stars is because I haven't used them yet. Once I have a need to use them, then I will be able to rate them. My experience with other home shield warranty companies is that it has been very difficult to find a find technicians to come out to fix the problems after 4:30 P.M. or on Saturday. Prior to making my decision to select this company the salesperson Zachery and the claims dept. reassured me that this wouldn't be an issue. Going forward I hope that will be the case. Once I actually have an issue and need something repaired or replaced I would be willing to complete another survey and give my opinion.

clatee logue

July 6th, 2018 Lubbock, TX

my experience was positive and the call was quick and easy to complete

Carmeleta Milton

July 6th, 2018 Bono, AR

They were quick to respond to my needs, and the price was very reasonable

GURBAX BHATIA

July 6th, 2018 Burke, VA

Sol was good. Explain the warranty. Explain the extended but I decided not to go at this time.

Carolyn Gentry

July 5th, 2018 Knoxville, TN

I am a new client with Select Home Warranty. I was introduced to the the company through Zachary H, their customer service representative, who was extremely patient and thorough in answering my questions and offering me a plan that I hope will serve me well. I was pleased with the way he communicated the company's mission and so far, looking out for my best interests. Thank you, Zachary!

Thomas Sweatland

July 5th, 2018 Clarksville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When purchasing the warranty the representative was very informative and knowledgeable of the coverages. I have not had to use the warranty yet, so i can not rate it based on that. However w cost was far better then the competitors and their staff is very knowledgeable.

Lisa Crew

July 5th, 2018 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Spoke to rep 2 weeks ago & was told I would receive email within 24 hours explaining rebate on built-in microwave. Had to call 2 weeks later since I received no email. Was told it was because I just joined. However I joined in July 2018! The man was very nice & corrected this for me.

Nezbah penn

July 5th, 2018 Albuquerque, NM

I liked the options provided but felt I was pressured into purchasing the product, because I wanted to talk to my husband first and it was like I couldn’t get him off the phone. But once I purchased he wasn’t concerned about my questions anymore he already got his quota for the day and he was done with me. And kept referring me to his email.. it was like he couldn’t get off the phone fast enough.. ugh

Jim Montgomery

July 5th, 2018 Greensburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Issac was very informative and knowledgeable

shirley redford

July 5th, 2018 Downers Grove, IL

David was a Very polite young man. He explained everything very well and he answers my question without hesitation He knew what he was saying and doing I am a new customer , so I can’t give a review of the company

Patrick T

July 5th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I get the same response each time I open a claim, "sorry but that's not covered by your policy".

Floyd Lewellen

July 5th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sam M was a tremendous help with my decision in purchasing a home warranty for my home. I recommend him to be the one to assist anyone in their finding a protection for the largest expense they acquire.

Linda Downey

July 5th, 2018 Burnet, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service people are wonderful. Very kind and polite. I’m unhappy with the decision made but whoever decides, however, that water running out ftombunder my refrigerator does not constitute a refrigerator problem. But customer service could not be nicer.

Lisa Porch-Sheriff

July 5th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very Happy!! I feel so secure now that I know that EVERYTHING I own that might need to be fixed is COVERED! I got the best price and I compared to the best! My representative "Mark" was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He was willing to answer all of my questions and made me feel very much at ease. What a relief I feel!!!

Mary Mukhopadhyay

July 5th, 2018 Springfield, VA

Impressed with the new customer pitch and sales insensitives.