First American Home Warranty Logo

First American Home Warranty

8.1

Ashley

I've only had anything but problems anytime I have to call them when something breaks. My AC has gone out for a second time within a few months of each other and today they hung up on me twice and told my husband and I two different things when we spoke to them on the phone. The first contractor they contacted, no one could even get a hold of him. After that they wouldn't get anyone out here until NEXT WEEK. I have medical conditions and a dog with a thick fur coat. it's over 90 outside and 84 in the house. They refused to find anyone that could come out sooner. After being hung up on multiple times. I am done with these people. I will NOT be renewing my contract with them and will take my business elsewhere.

Justin Wray TX

FAHW is a dysfunctional company. I have made several claims that have been either denied or had significant problems. Several days ago I spent 3 hours on the phone to get it straitened out.

Arni Cook Phoenix, AZ

I have been a customer for 12-15 years...I am on day 9 in Phx, AZ in AUG (110 w/ approx 40% humidity)!!! I believe they have a very short list of marginally competent servicers. On day 3 of no ac, the provider came out and found "nothing wrong" no sooner he left, machine wouldn't even turn on. This time of year, servicers are NOT avail for same day service...i get it. So, they couldn't come out for another 2 days (now day 5). After leaving saying he would report to the FrstAm for approval, the report provided to FirstAm on a FRIDAY was that he didn't know what was wrong and couldn't fix it. So here I am an entire week and a day later with no ac and a servicer who is going on 2 hours late with no call. When/If he gets here, it will probably be too late for him to do it today even IF First Am authorizes it.

Sukumar GA

This warranty company is under new management and this new management is in the habit of avoiding to fix the repairs. When they see that the claim involves a expensive repairs, their representatives show the aptitude "If you are not happy, you can leave". Really bad experience. Its better to not have a warranty that to have warranty of such crooks.

Carrie Las Vegas, NV

This company hires contractors that are not rated with the BBB and have terrible ratings throughout multiple social media sites. They sent L&S Air Conditioning to our home in June and now July and it's STILL not fixed, as a matter of fact the last time they were here they simply unplugged our AC unit (up on our 2 story roof and just LEFT us like that...still waiting for and FAHW to do their jobs and handle this. Meanwhile FAHW has been getting numerous calls from us daily, and now won't even return our calls...and we still have no AC, in the summer, in NV, with kids in the house. FAHW is the a terrible company. I wish we'd never hired them.