First American Home Warranty

7.9

no bad experiences. Everything went smoothly and I didn't have any issues filing a claim with FAHW

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Jun. 3rd, 2019

Michael Blountville, TN

Never had any problems with getting hem to send anybody out to do anything. We have had good service with them.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Michael, we appreciate your review.

Surekha Ehrenberg, AZ

Service was okay but the product was not good quality. It would be nice if they could match the quality of the product.

Bryan Corona, CA

It has been easy and they are very responsive. The quality of the service is great.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Thank you Bryan for your review.

Steve Stevenson Ranch, CA

When my garbage disposal went out, it took one day for them to call back and to get somebody out here.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Thank you Steve for your review.

DANIEL DESIATO Raleigh, NC

I am provided with peace of mind having this policy. Response time is cery fast.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Thank you Daniel for your review!

May. 31st, 2019

Bill Amarillo, TX

Tha reps are always polite and helpful. If there is an issue with the service, they respond promptly

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Bill. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing First American.

Rita

They did their job and they did it quickly. When our stove went out, they had to get a new one and had it done in six weeks.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hello Rita. Thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Randy

Sometimes they can't understand me and it's really difficult. Sometimes we have to have the contractors come back out.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Randy. Thank you for your feedback.

Debbie

I had electrical problems and when I called, the problem was solved within two days.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Debbie, we are happy to hear that your electrical was repaired promptly. Thank you for your review.

Bryan

Very timely company. Available and reliable. Only issue that I encountered was navigating their website.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Bryan, we appreciate your review.

Chris

I often had to make my own appointments and find our own vendors to use this service. Found them to be helpful.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Thank you Chris for your review.

John

We called in for our microwave to be fixed, and they had someone come and replace the whole appliance.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi John, thank you for your feedback.

Margie

Pleased with the work and service that was done for me when I needed my toilet repaired.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Margie, we are glad to hear your toilet was repaired. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Michael

Provides good communication throughout the whole process. They schedule fixes very quickly.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Michael. Thank you for your review.

Travis

Service is great and it is set at a very fair price. First American is prompt, quick, and reliable.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Travis. We appreciate your review. Thank you.

Sara Becker Newbury Park, CA

Very poor service. Going on two months without a microwave

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Sara. We apologize for any inconvenience. We have messaged you for additional information.

Apr. 17th, 2021

Jaclyn Suh Fresno, CA

2 months later, it is still not repaired

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hello Jaclyn, First American apologizes for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the handling of your claim and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service and your feedback is an invaluable part of the process. At this time, our records indicate that the service contractor is scheduled to repair your refrigerator on April 14, 2021 between 8-12pm. Thank you,

Apr. 9th, 2021

Amy Simonsen Corpus Christi, TX

They hire contractors who charge more than the market rate for plumbing or electrical services for out of pocket costs. And most so called "covered items" have out of pocket costs. So I ended up having to pay the $75 service call fee and find my own contractors for AC, water heater, plumbing, etc. It is better not using them at all. In addition, when I want cash out option, they put me on hold for over an hour, then came back on the phone to tell me that to replace the water heater, the cash out is only about $200, which is not enough to cover half of the cost of the water heater!

Teresa Gentry Williamsburg, VA

We have had First American Home Warranty for over 8 years. Until now, I was happy. Currently our AC has been broke for 2 weeks. The contractor is blaming First American. First American has LIED to me repeatedly. They have told me the parts were ordered and expected delivery that day. Then 5 days later they tell me the same thing! This is unacceptable. My husband has a heart condition and we cannot keep going without AC in August!!! I can't get a manager to call me. Everyone i talk to has lied. I need help and don't know what to do!!!!

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hello Teresa. We apologize for any inconveniences you have experienced during the handling of your claim. Our records indicate you placed a claim on July 26, 2020 for your air conditioner not cooling. We dispatched Bell Cow Heating & Cooling, who reported the failure to be the condenser fan motor and recommended replacement of the part. First American authorized the repair. On August 14, 2020, we confirmed with you that the repair was completed on August 13, 2020 and your air conditioner is working properly. First American considers this claim resolved and closed. Thank you.

Aug. 14th, 2020

ariel delacruz Escondido, CA

IF THERE IS A ZERO OR NO STAR I WOULD RATE THIS COMPANY , TWICE THEY HAVE DONE IT TO ME FIRST THEY TAKE PAYMENT AND THE REST IS UP TO ME TO TRACK AND GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICE REQUEST WASTED TIME , MONEY WITH PROGRESS WHAT SO EVER , I HAD TO CALL BOTH PARTIES TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT MY REQUEST AND STILL COME UP FIGURING EVERYTHING BY MYSELF , CUSTOMER SERVICE HAVE NO IDEA TO EXPLAIN THE ISSUE, BUT THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS PAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Althea ,

I hate this company! I am not going to waste my time going into details,because I have wasted enough. This is the ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY I have ever dealt with. Don't waste your time or money with this company!! They Rescheduled 4 times, open window from 12pm to 5pm at 4:40 call to reschedule. Putted me on the schedule but didnt have my idea on the truck. Waited and waited to speak to someone. Poor customer service!!!! Dont care if you are without a washer or dryer for over a month.

C PUHER Newnan, GA

THEY DIDNT HELP OR SOLVE MY APPLIANCE PROBLEM 6 WEEKS LATER MY REFRIDGE STILL HAD NO WORK DONE ON IT.A SIMPLE part that i ended up fixing myself after i gave up on them.Guatamala was their point of contact.meaning they didn't care if your problem was fixed or not a total waste of time and money. Several of my friends had similar bad experiences. 6 weeks later and they were still messing with us on our refrigerator THEY JUST DIDNT CARE THEY TOOK OUR MONEY THEY ARE A BIG SCAM SHAME ON THEM

Daniel Schwartz Lancaster, CA

Terrible. Had an emergency with water pouring out of sink. No one was sent out for 3 days. We had to get someone else because water was flooding our house and we couldn’t wait for their slow service, it was an emergency!!! Then I called to get reimbursement an they wouldn’t pay even though it was their fault for lagging in an emergency situation....water was pouring in the gallons.

Kathy Eugene, OR

I placed a service call on June 12, 2020 someone came out on the 17th my refrigerator couldn’t be fixed they put an order in for a new one. It’s now July 9, 2020 and I’m still going round and round with First American they have offered me the same fridge 2x’s now since they only have 1-3 business days to order it they keep re offering it hmmmm seems to me like I’m getting played. I leave messages and don’t get calls back. I pay my monthly fee and I paid my service call fee I just want my refrigerator. Poor customer service I would definitely question using this company.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hello Kathy, We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the handling of the kitchen refrigerator claim. Upon review, you accepted the cash payment in lieu of the kitchen refrigerator replacement. You will receive your check in seven to ten days. Thank you.

Jul. 14th, 2020

Elaine

Excellent company and renew again because I save a lot of money to fixed my problem,I glad that there costumer services are great too.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Thank you for your feedback and your business. Have a great day.

Jul. 9th, 2020

Fredrick Harris

They are very good and expedient with raking care of your claim and if you appliance can not be repaired they do not hesitate to replace it.

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Thank you Frederick for your review.

Jul. 10th, 2020

Abhishek Shendre Fremont, CA

They are a total scam. It took them 10 days to figure out that they can't fix my refrigerator (its supposed to be an essential appliance). They say it's in manufacturer's warranty so they can't touch it. Manufacturer covers parts not labor charges. They are reluctant to schedule appointment through manufacturer's technician even if manufacturer is providing the part for free, first american home warranty wants to send their own contractor. Putting us in a deadlock and ultimately paying for the repair out of pocket. What's the use of home warranty?

Charie Hathorn Jackson, MS

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. You would do much better to set money aside each month and hire your own repairman. Because you are at the mercy of whoever FAHW contacts out. And the repairman is working for FAHW, not you, the customer. And they are limited to how much they can help you. For example, if you need major repairs for your AC, they may just replace a simple part or put a pound of frion just to appease the customer. And it may take multiple trips before finding out that they cannot help you and won’t necessarily say why. It’s a CON game. Buyer beware.

Bronislav Gorelik Tucson, AZ

It would be more fair to show ZERO! Worst service ever seen. I filed a claim about dishwasher failure on 6/11/20. on 6/15/20 a technician came and found that the reason of failure is a motor. He told me the contractor needs an approval from First American Home Warranty to replace the motor or the dishwasher in whole. Since that time, until 7/1/20 nobody contacted me. I left few messages online on their website and countless number of voice messages. No response at all. Be aware!

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hello Bronislav, We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the handling of the dishwasher claim. Upon review, you accepted the cash payment of $713.80 in lieu of the dishwasher replacement. The check will be received in seven to ten days. Thank you.

Jul. 10th, 2020

Ceci Kilo Killeen, TX

This company should be coming under legal attack real soon. They are not worth the time or the headache! I have had them for one year and my first claim I put in still hasn’t been fixed and it is cleared to be fixed because it is a covered item on the contract! However 3 and a half WEEKS later I can not get my service completed because they won’t order the parts. And to top it all off no one will respond back to me now. So as far as I know it will never get done and I can’t do anything about it!

Lee Pulley Collierville, TN

Do not buy a warranty from these people. They make big promises but do not deliver. You usually end up paying as much or more than you would without the warranty. The HVAC coverage is especially worthless and they appear to work in conjunction with contractors to pull off repair scams. I don't usually leave bad reviews but this is so bad i couldn't resist.

Jonathan Brown Whitehouse, OH

This company is a complete and total scam. They do not respond to you. They lie to you. My AC went out. I had to call them to assign a contractor and then they said they would send someone out in a week. It’s 90 here. No thank you. Then they said they would approve the person locally who could visit and take care of the issue the next day. All lies. They denied that saying it wasn’t hot enough not to wait a week. Lies lies and more lies. If you use this company you will be scammed. Can’t say it enough!

Ken Carter Thousand Oaks, CA

We just moved into our new home and our air conditioning unit is not functioning. We called First American Home Warranty and they sent a technician out within a couple of days. That was two weeks ago. Every day we call to see when our air will get fixed and they tell us that “It’s in review.” We are sorry we paid for this policy. We are gonna try and get our money back. Complete stone-wall by their company. They must be hurting for funds. STAY AWAY from them! Save your money...

Virginia San Diego, CA

We have been waiting for a replacement/ cash out for our dryer for three months, all while my husband has a serious medical condiition. We were told 1) we would get it repaired in March. 2) Last week we were told they would send us a replacement 3) yesterday we were told they would send us the cash value as they could not find parts 4) Today they are telling us they are finding the parts. 4 different solutions for 3 months and no dryer. Please have someone call me today as I will be reporting this.

RV Corpus Christi, TX

Failed to provide adequate services and quality technicians

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hello RV. We are sorry to hear about this. We have messaged you for additional information.

Apr. 17th, 2021

Sue Ainscough Chattanooga, TN

Job was left undone called another plumber to finish job

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hello Sue, First American apologizes for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the handling of your claim and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service and your feedback is an invaluable part of the process. Our records indicate that First American requested you to submit your contractor’s invoice for review. Once received, First American will review and proceed accordingly. Please be advised, First American considers your claim pending. Thank you

Feb. 26th, 2021

nisan1000 El Cajon, CA

We had a saga with our fridge for the last couple of months. We opened a claim with First American that send a technician that barley opened the fridge, said "it is a known issue with LG - you should call them", took his $75 and left. We called LG and they said that if we have home warranty, the home warranty company should send one of their licensed technician and we could get a new fridge! But this was after our contract was expired and First American said they can send another technician for free - if we renew of course. Our fridge is ding for the last couple of months, food was thrown many times. We brought another technician that said it is hopeless. So we now had to spent $1,600 + tax (after memorial day discounts) because First American DO NOT look after their customers it seems so.

TIMOTHY SCOTT CRUMP Jasper, GA

My refrigerator went out last week of April. In the middle of this pandemic. They couldn't get a rep out until May 8th. The rep showed up and said he needed to pull out the refrigerator and that he might damage our floor. He asked me to sign a release holding him harmless if he damaged my floor. I would not sign the release (not a part of my warranty requirements) and the technician left. Another technician was supposed to arrive on May 15th and never showed (Sears Appliance Repair)! I've sent many emails and none answered. I finally called and pressed the number to speak to a sales rep to sell me a new plan. Phone was answered right way. If you want to buy a plan, you get immediate service. If you want them to handle a claim, you get the run around. Buyer beware. This is not a reputable service. You are going to pay them money and get nothing but a hassle in return. Hours on the phone, still no repaired refrigerator!!

Lee Washington ,

I have been using them for over two years. There service techs are horrible!!! They all let you know that their contracts with the company are horrible, if they have to come out over two visits for a repair, they will not get paid . I have a claim right now where the tech will not return to complete the job, we have been a month waiting. The service hotline is people who do not seem to care, when you make notes on your account portal, no one responds. Over all this company is not good at all, they just gladly charge your card monthly. They are cheaper than most. If you want a good one which I have used in the past, American Home Shield AHS.com, they are little higher but do a great job taking care of their customer!!

Reply from First American Home Warranty

Hi Lee. We do apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced with the handling of your claim. Our records do indicate that you have replaced your clothes washer and a reimbursement was processed on 6/2/2020. Thank you.

Jul. 9th, 2020

Kiky Lynwood, CA

I had horrible experience! Would not recommend this company! I have a new Viking stove for 3 month. One of the knob was broken and we can’t turn off the gas. We submit the claim and paid $75 for the contractor to come and check. But our claim was denied because it was not consider wear and tear! The customer service was not helpful at all! They said because of contractor report saying that something inside was bent, it was not cover on the wear and tear policy. I only use this stove for home cooking, not commercial. And the other 3 knobs works just fine. I paid $75 for the contractor to come and got denial letter 1 week after. What a waste of money and time! Don’t use this company ever again!

Lisa Rau Kissimmee, FL

I called for a Central Air issue in January. First service call they replaced freon and said it was fine. February second service call for the noise coming from the outside unit - was told they could not fix because it was not making the noise at that time. Third service call - unit was making the noise - technician could not figure it out and played with the thermostat. Shortly after he left we now had NO AC, a blower that won't stop running, and a broken thermostat. Fourth call - technician found the issue (without the noise because the unit won't run) needs compressor and blades. I live in FL - temps are now in the 90's. I will be without AC for a minimum of 4 days - potentially longer as the purchase order for the parts has not yet been placed. This should never have taken 4 service calls and should have been fixed in January - first call. I paid the $75 deductible in January - but I am now told I will owe $325 upon completion due to making modifications. Hidden costs. First American will NOT make any accommodations for this absolutely awful customer service. I place calls - leave voice mails - they do not call back. Warning - customer service is lacking and there are hidden costs above the $75 deductible. High temps in Florida with a broken AC system do not constitute an emergency to them even though they over emergency assistance. Beware.

Jennifer Bentonville, AR

So I pay $60/month for what??! Terrible customer service and hidden fees?? Placed 2 claims yesterday: pipes (water hammer), disposal & microwave. Attempted to have my central vac serviced but was told that that is an additional service fee of $75 under appliances. When I called today bc I have not been contacted, nor received promised email containing contractor details etc, the micro is listed as appliance.....Im so irritated. THEN when I called the plumber today at 11am I was told that an order didn't even exist. I placed the claim yesterday morning! Beyond displeased and will be finding a new Home Warranty provider!

Rebecca Atwater, CA

I have been waiting since 2/3 for my oven to be repaired. Sears was scheduled through First American, they performed a service call said the part was no longer manufactured. First American arranged a company to come out that I am unable to even find a phone listing for much less a better business bureau rating, for a company I am supposed to allow into my home!!! Oh no worry, they called the morning of the scheduled appointment and the technician, their only technician, wrecked their only service vehicle so they are unable to make the service call on my oven. I notified First American .... no answer.... almost a month in and they are doing everything possible to avoid fulfillment of the policy I purchased. The last two repairs... they replaced my 3/4 hp garbage disposal with at 1/2 hp.... I could not explain to them it was a smaller less effective unit. I even said if you have four quarters you have .75 cents if you have two quarters you have .50 cents which is more??? I am fed up with First American.... oh and you should see what the service provider that came out two years ago did to my air conditioning unit... they ran wires around the outside of the unit and put a wire nut on them out on top of the unit... looks like it has a bow of wire sitting on top of it.

Brittany ,

It has been over three weeks and nothing has been fixed. They have sent two contractors out both of which said we will need a new dishwasher...the warranty company hasn’t said a word. I keep having to reach out to them to get any sort of status update. They say to allow 1-3 business days after they receive a report to determine next course of action and provide a status update...it’s been 4 or 5 days and still nothing. This company is horrible. Over 3 weeks to fix or replace a simple leak on a dishwasher or so I think because I wouldn’t know since no one has said a word on the report and the contractors they sent us were there for 30 seconds and left with no word.

Tim Middletown, PA

This is factually correct and very honest review. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FIRST AMERICAN HOME WARRANTY !!!! I wish I could give them no stars. I was very hesitant of buying a home warranty years ago. My friends told me not to. But I just bought this house in 2015 and said, lets take a shot. Been paying premiums for at least 16 months !!!! Then just last week my fridge stopped cooling and compressor would not kick on. I called FAHW and they sent somebody out within two days. I was very pleased at that point !! Contractor's tech guy came that day and looked at fridge on 1/21, he determined that something like the thermostat or defroster was bad, I cant remember. I asked him if the part should be under the warranty program and he said that he does this a lot with warranty companies and it would be. Was happy !!! He said he was gonna order the part. A week went by and no call from anyone, not a peep from ANYONE from this company!!!! I finally called FAHW on 1/29/20 and asked for the status. They said the claim was denied on 1/22, all along I was thinking things were getting taken care of. They said that the pictures that the tech sent them showed some rodent droppings and a "nest", and the tech submitted the report stating that there was a nest in the coils and that caused the damage. Ok, have to admit there were a few droppings on the floor I noticed when we pulled out the fridge and some dog hair on the floor, but a "nest"??, an INFESTATION FAHW said?? And they are saying a nest was in the coils !!! NO there was no such thing !! I watched the tech take off the back of the fridge and there was NO NEST of anything inside. It was actually pretty clean. What they are looking at was DUST, just DUST on the coils. I asked to speak with a supervisor, after 20 min on hold I just hung up. Next day I attempted again to talk to supervisor and after another 20 min hold I finally was able to talk to one. I told him my story and that things didn't add up with what FAHW is saying and the Tech said when he was at my house. The tech never said anything about the fridge being damaged by rodents to me. He said it was from a bad part and that's why the compressor wont click on. In fact, when I talked to the supervisor I asked him if he put anything about a nest or anything on the report, he said "no, not exactly". So I then called the contractor and the manager said that the tech guy that came to my house quit a couple days after he was at my house and she has no copy of the report because the tech submitted it electronically to FAHW and she doesnt have any photos because he took them from his personal phone. She really didnt know what was going on at that point and dont blame her. Anyway, the supervisor said mistakes happen and he will do whatever it takes to help me and he would be taking over my claim personally and would call me tomorrow. He also wanted me to take photos of the inside of fridge and send them to him, which i did same day. No Call from him the next day! Huh... I then called the next business day later and talked to a customer service rep and she told me my claim was bumped up to his supervisor. After a few days of calling his supervisor finally called me back and said that she will review everything and give me a decision about my claim. Which she did.... Here is what she wrote to me..... ***I have reviewed the photos and spoke with the contractor. Please note, based on my review your unit is fairly new (2-4 years) which means the failure of this magnitude could not have been caused by normal wear and tear. The contractor reiterated that there was a nest inside your unit that clogged the coil and caused the failures to the unit. The contractor father submitted photos of the units showing the droppings of pests and the clogged coil. Based on the review of all documents I will sustain the decision on the claim. Please be advised, First American only provides coverage for items failing due to normal wear and tear** 1. The contractor could not have reiterated that there was a nest in the fridge because she doesn't have the report and was never there!!!! And the Tech quit a couple days later after seeing me at the house and the contractor has no reference on this claim. So FAHW is lying !! Unreal !! 2. The coil was not clogged with a nest, IT WAS DUST !!!!!!!! Anyone from FAHW can pull out their own fridge right now and they will see DUST ! C'mon ! Thats wear and tear. All I can say is that this company is doing its best not to pay a claim. They will look at everything and all photos and they will try to find ANY way not to pay a claim. I believe they are totally lying, or just completely incompetent. Either way I do not trust this company and neither should you. I have asked them for the photos and report and not gotten them yet and dont expect I ever will. Also, the customer service is terrible, you will be on hold a long time and god forbid you have to take your claim to the next level !!!!

Angmj23 Columbia, SC

This is becoming the worse experience by far. I have been without heat for almost 4 weeks. The first company left my HVAC in pieces and now no other company wants to touch it. I have been on the phone with First American at least 10 times in the last 3 weeks with no resolution. The CS reps are all nice but do absolutely nothing to help. They recite the same script about escalating to the highest level and nothing happens. They offered me a $50 voucher to purchase a space heater. I have a 4000 square foot two story home. I am so angry! Right now I am on hold waiting for a manager.....I have been on hold for 20 minutes and now being told I have to wait til tomorrow....yet again

Ryan Tang Fontana, CA

I've obtained a home warranty as part of my new home purchase on 12/09/19. I've filed 2 service requests on 12/13/19. Immediately, they demanded payment of $150; $75/claim. As of today (12/29/19), nothing is done. What I've received were headache and frustration. First American Home Warranty (FAHW) and their contractors are working together to deny my service requests. From my experience, I have many reasons to believe they will not honor any of my service requests. They intentionally provided excuses after excuses to cover up their dishonest business practice. Now, I understand why they provided me four $25 off coupons from their cousin company called Porch Handyman as a welcome package.

michelle Tilley San Diego, CA

We bought our house in Feb 2019. With it came this old fridge that supposedly still worked. Within about a month and a half the fridge that came with the house was going out and making this high pitched sound and not cooling as great as it should be. We called First American Home Warranty and they sent someone who worked on it. Paid the $75 service fee. The noise went away, our food was staying cool but within just over 30 days, the noise came back - same problem. Our freezer food was going bad. Because it was over 30 days, we needed to pay another 75$ for another service fee. The same guy came out and he came out two more times after that. These last two times were within the 30 day period of the same claim. On after that fourth time the guy came out I called First American Home Warranty and said that this is ridiculous - the same guy said it's an old fridge, I know you do as much as you can to not pay out, but our food is going bad and can you just give us credit to go towards a new fridge. They said a report needs to be made by the service man to attest to the fridge needing to be replaced. The FAHW phone representative said they will contact the service person and ask for the report. Of course, they never did and they never called back, and we had to throw a bunch of food away and run out to get a new fridge after living out of our coolers for a couple days. I feel that most home warranty companies don't care about customer service but this has definitely been the worst yet. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY - do not give them your business.

richard lam Monterey Park, CA

The service was terrible! Do not pay $75 unless they actually inspect or diagnosis the problems. The repair guy came into the house for about 5min and decided he cannot fix the problem with the airflow and left. I will not pay $75 when the guy did not inspect or diagnosis the problem of why there is a lack of airflow going into one of the bedrooms. The work was mentioned in the "Repair Detail" that the symptom is "Lack of Airflow". He looked at the AC unit in the house and said it is working fine. I know that already! The requested repair call was not for him to inspect the AC unit but to inspect why there is "Lack of Airflow" coming into one of the bedrooms. I do not recommend that you wast your money buying protection from this company