Choice Home Warranty offers comprehensive protection against the high cost of repairs and replacements of major systems and appliances. The home warranty company strives to offer excellent service technicians, fast and simple solutions for its customers, and value for homeowners' money by reducing out-of-pocket expenses. The home warranty service provider appears to be delivering well on its goal of customer satisfaction, as is evidenced by a large number of positive Choice Home Warranty reviews below. Choice Home Warranty has been in business since 2008 and is one of America's fastest-growing companies, headquartered in Edison, New Jersey.

The Good

• Choice Home Warranty Cost
  • First Month Free
  • Customer Service Open 24/7
  • No Home Inspection Required
  • Knowledgeable, Dedicated Team
  • Real Estate Agent Packages
  • Transferable Service Contract
  • Helpful Website
  • Extensive Coverage

Choice Home Warranty Cost

Choice Home Warranty has an affordable policy that starts at $495 per year or $43.75 per month. The monthly cost is more expensive because Choice Home Warranty charges a $30 surcharge if you opt for a monthly payment rather than a single annual payment.

Choice Home Warranty's average service fee is competitively priced at $60.

First Month Free

Choice Home Warranty offers the first month of service free with the purchase of any of its single-payment and one-year warranty plans. The company also runs frequent promotions that allow homeowners to win new kitchen appliances when they apply for a quote.

Customer Service Open 24/7

Choice Home Warranty provides top-notch customer service by allowing its customers to submit claims either online or by calling a toll-free phone number. The home warranty company's call center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, giving customers peace of mind and the ability to submit service requests and receive assistance around the clock. The company website also has a simple contact form that is easy to fill out and is sent to them immediately.

No Home Inspection Required

Unlike some home warranty companies, Choice Home Warranty does not require customers to have their home inspected in order to obtain a contract, which enables a more seamless transaction process for those signing up for warranty plans. This also allows customers to save money right off the bat by avoiding the cost of a home inspection.

Knowledgeable, Dedicated Team

With many home warranty companies, the claims process is not very personable, and service requests are assigned to a clerk in a large department. However, customers who choose to purchase a Choice Home Warranty will work with a knowledgeable, dedicated team of two or three representatives that will service their covered home repair needs quickly and efficiently.

In addition to being thoroughly involved in the claim, Choice Home Warranty has representatives that are available to answer any questions that may arise. And anytime delays take place, Choice Home Warranty requires their technicians to immediately provide the customer with an estimated completion date, so the customer is never left out of the loop wondering when the warranty service will be completed.

Real Estate Agent Packages

Choice Home Warranty offers a number of plans and packages specifically geared towards real estate agents. Because home warranties provide a valuable safeguard on the home's covered major systems and appliances, both buyers and sellers will receive peace of mind.

Additionally, including a home warranty with the purchase of a house provides a competitive edge that makes buying and selling homes more enjoyable. Choice Home Warranty also understands the addition of home warranty service has the opportunity to help close a deal, which ultimately has the opportunity to make the seller and the buyer more pleased with the settlement.

Transferable Service Contract

With Choice Home Warranty, coverage begins 30 days after enrollment and continues for 365 days from the start date. However, if a customer can provide proof of prior coverage through another warranty provider showing no lapse of warranty coverage, Choice Home Warranty will start new coverage as soon as the old warranty contract policy ends.

Any warranty contract can be renewed each year and is 100 percent transferable.

Helpful Website

Choice Home Warranty has a very helpful website that makes it easy to navigate the ins and outs of the company and what they have to offer. The service provider has sections on its website to separate potential customer types, such as homeowners, buyers and sellers, real estate pros, and contractors, making it easy for customers to know where to find the information that applies to them specifically.

The website also includes an extensive blog that is consistently updated with information regarding home warranties and related topics. In addition, Choice Home Warranty has a FAQ page that answers common questions, making it easier for customers to find answers without having to dig for them.

Extensive Coverage

Choice Home Warranty offers extensive coverage similar to other top companies in the home warranty industry. Choice Home Warranty offers two coverage packages: the Basic Plan and the Total Plan. The Basic Warranty Plan includes basic home appliances, such as a water heater, a garage door opener, and a built-in dishwasher. The Total Warranty Plan includes all of the appliances in the Basic Plan, as well as more major appliances and systems, such as an air conditioning and a refrigerator.

The complete list of the offered warranty policies and items covered by each package, as well as optional coverage add-ons, are as follows:

Basic Plan: $495 per Year or $43.75 per Month

• Heating system
  • Whirlpool bathtub
  • Garage door opener
  • Electrical system
  • Dishwasher
  • Ceiling fans and exhaust fans
  • Plumbing system

• Whirlpool bathtub
  • Garage door opener
  • Electrical system
  • Dishwasher
  • Ceiling fan and exhaust fan
  • Plumbing system

• Well pump: $100

See if you qualify

The Bad

Claim Denial Cases

Potential customers who have old appliances should note that they may be disappointed on warranty coverage for such items in the future. Covered Choice Warranty claims do not include damage resulting from known or unknown pre-existing conditions, misuse, abuse, or failure to clean and maintain covered systems and appliances.

However, similar to most warranty coverage, Choice Home Warranty's packages will cover the repair or replacement of appliances affected by normal wear and tear. Customers should carefully read the fine print and determine which of their current appliances will be eligible for coverage in the future.

The Bottom Line

Choice Home Warranty is a respected organization with a solid track record. Its warranty policy and service fee are competitively priced compared to other top-rated home warranty companies.

Choice Home Warranty offers multiple package options that each provide extensive coverage, and its knowledgeable and dedicated customer service team is available around the clock to assist with claims and to answer questions.

It is easy to see why the company has received largely positive home warranty reviews. Because the first month is free and no home inspection is required, it's incredibly easy to purchase a Choice Home Warranty and start protecting yourself against the high cost of any unexpected repair or replacement of major appliances and systems.

With affordable monthly prices and a cheaper trade service fee than most, Choice Home Warranty is definitely a solid choice for your home warranty needs.

Check out Choice Home Warranty reviews below to see what real customers have to say about the home warranty provider. Current customer reviews note that warranty claims are resolved in a timely manner, technician service is exceptional, warranty policies are listed at affordable prices, and the customer service department is helpful and courteous.

Call our recommended rep over at Choice Home Warranty below.

3.5

Hoy Cox
February 26th, 2018 Springfield, GA

David was very informative gave me all the information that I ask for and he added so that I had not thought of very pleased with all the help and information that I got

Sharon Neal
February 26th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

I was able to get a great plan, because Nathan was very knowledgeable, wfhigh helped a lot

Luigi Negri
February 26th, 2018 Hialeah, FL

Wayne was a great representative of Choice Home Warranty. He was able to walk me trough the process and explain as the application unfolded.

Calvin Jones
February 26th, 2018 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

My sales person was Matt. He was great to deal with and he looked into everything , every possible plan that he could offer me with a focus on giving me the best plan for the best price. I was not going to purchase anything from Choice this morning but because of Matt, I will be with your company for along time, I have another home that I plan to cover with your company as soon as my other contract is up. Thank you Matt

Mary Gaines
February 23rd, 2018 Caret, VA

My overall experience with my account Rep, Eli, was pleasant. He did not pressure me into anything, but only made the offers as they were presented and left it totally up to me to select a payment plan to my liking. He also answered all of my questions to my satisfactions and did not rush me into making a decision today. Thank you and I look forward to using this service. mbgaines

Rachel Mabe
February 23rd, 2018 West Augusta, VA

Very easy to sign up for home warranty. Excellent customer service!

Yasmine Trein
February 23rd, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

My garbage disposal broke. I put in a work order and the next day I had a contractor at my door changing it out for me. The process was seamless and so quick. Highly recommend.

Terri
February 22nd, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

Choice does great work getting good people that does great work.

Gail Kanas
February 22nd, 2018 Hillsborough, NC DETAILS

Everyone I spoke to at Choice was helpful and courteous. Contractor who came was pleasant plus knowledgable.

Felicia Jones
February 22nd, 2018 Conyers, GA DETAILS

This company is a joke...they tell you all this stuff is covered and it’s truly not...they blame all claims on negligence of the policy holder...you produce maintenance records from replica companies and they still find a way not to pay for repairs....I advise you as a homeowners do your research this company is not it.

Judy Schroeder
February 21st, 2018 St. Petersburg, FL DETAILS

The only experience I've had is to pay them for a policy....haven't used them yet. Haven't received the policy yet. Too premature to actually rate them.

Taieb Nassah
February 20th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

I had them for the first time 2017-2018 , I call them to check my fridge , it took them 1 month to send a Tech, he check it for 5 min and charge me $60 for his visit, it took another month without calling me back, and I decide to call them back , they told me we can't fix it and we can't rplace it, so they prose to give $125 and fix it on my own, so I told them to give me a refun and she says I will charge you $50 for the cancelation, so I say yes I got the rest which was 375$, It was a waste of money and time. I bought the same fridge from Used Appliance for $300 with one month warranty and it works very nicely. this company is only a fraud, do not buy a warranty from them. too bad I have to give one star!!!!!

Eric
February 20th, 2018 Fond du Lac, WI DETAILS

I called and bought the home warranty on January 4th of 2018, they have a 30 day wait policy to insure there are not issues with the home. The day my policy went into effect was February 4th eleven days later my blower motor on the furnace went out. Left for work it was working came home from work it was not, called and filled a claim. The next day a technician came to the house confirmed it was the blower motor called for authorization and it was denied. I called and spoke with the CHW and they said that it had to be a pre-existing condition and they would not cover it. I ask how they can consider this a pre-existing condition and they said because it failed eleven days after the start or my policy it had to be pre-existing. I told them they are crooks and requested cancellation of my policy with a full refund, he shot back with we want to make it better how about we waive all future service call deductable and give 100 towards the bill. This company is a joke they are nothing but criminals seeing all the other reviews on here that say pretty much the same thing makes me think there has to be so many more like think there should be a class action law suit on these pricks. I will be calling the BBB as well.

Deanna Wrister
February 20th, 2018 Cordova, TN DETAILS

Choice Home Warranty Terrible Company don’t cover anything. You pay your money to the this company and you don’t get the proper service. Customer Service is terrible. The company Beacon Hill Electric very good company and does very good work. I would hire them again without reaching out to Choice.

Kelly S
February 20th, 2018 Colorado Springs, CO

We got suckered into being a contractor for Choice Home Warranty with their smooth lies about how easy it was to use the system, etc. Horsefeathers! Their system has so many screens and complicated operations that it could not be figured out. Plus, claims under a hundred dollars allegedly didn't require a confirmation number, but in the end they do so they did not pay. Claims over a hundred dollars required them but even with them, they did not pay. Six of the seven jobs we did for them remain unpaid and now we're going after the homeowners because we haven't gotten response from Choice.

Jon Willey
February 20th, 2018 Sumter, SC

It is too soon in my experiential process for an honest evaluation of your warranty service. My warranty will not be in effect until mid March so my experience base can only be structured on your advertising and sales agents. Advertising I will rate with seven and a half stars out of ten. The sales agent I dealt with was constantly pushing and employed the age old process of, "let me see what else I can do for you, I'll check with my boss". A pleasant person but annoying because he refused to listen to my want to purchase a one year contract. I will rate sales a six out of ten. The cost of your service is very competitive. The proof of your product's worth to me will be if and when I have something under your warranty fail. That will be the litmus test for me.

Lynette
February 20th, 2018 Martin, TN

I actually got a quote online. When I called, the man was very courteous and helped me enroll very quickly.

Darrell Spann
February 16th, 2018 Denton, TX

Britney was helpful in explaining everything.

Edmund A Toms
February 16th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I Had them for two years not one claim approved!!! rejected, rejected, rejected !!! to bad I have to give one star!!!!!

B. Cohen
February 15th, 2018 Cape Coral, FL DETAILS

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! My Wife and I purchased a 10 year old home so we thought we could get some piece of mind by buying an extra home warrantee to cover some miscellaneous things if they failed. I have filed three separate claims with them over the past 3 years and they have not covered one yet! I have had to pay out of pocket all three times. Understand they have limitations to what they can do but my biggest fear was my central AC unit might have issues....it did and it required a full replacement. Choice denied the claim because they called it secondary damage due to a component of the system leaking, causing water corrosion. My hot water heater failed and they said they only cove the "parts of the heater" not the "Vessel" that hold the water. Finally my refrigerator started making a loud noise, they sent someone out who said he could not find the problem so they would not cover it. ZERO for three!!!!!!!!!! I will not renew this contract and I wasted an entire year paying for it. ****GARBAGE !!!!!!! STAY AWAY****

L. W. Payton
February 15th, 2018 Clearwater, FL DETAILS

Joined Choice and needed their service on my hot water heater yesterday(2/13/18) because I no longer had hot water. They sent a plumbing company and I paid the $60 service fee. The plumber said I needed a new unit due to normal wear and tear. Well Choice denied the claim saying they only covered the mechanical part and the cause of my not having hot water wasnt mechanical, but because of the tank and they didnt cover it. I didnt know the tank enables the water to get hot. They also got very nasty with me when I questioned their logic. Its like I go to the doctor for an organ failure but he wont treat me because the organ is behind by my rib cage and my insurance doesnt cover accessing it because of its location. So I feel Choice takes your money knowing they will find a way to deny your claim. Just a BIG RIPOFF. I immediately cancelled . Again very rude on the phone. My advice avoid CHOICE!!!!!

Mary Georgio
February 15th, 2018 Medina, OH DETAILS

DO NOT BUY A WARRANTY with Choice!!! They deny everything they can and if you don't fight every decision they make, you will lose every time. They have denied three different claims on my air conditioning units, a hot water tank, a roof leak, a basement leak, and when they do try to give you a payout, they low ball you. That's another fight you have to be willing to make, making them jusify such a small payout. Try cancelling the policy and they will give you next to nothing as a refund. Just a HORRIBLE feeling every time I have to call them, makes me sick to my stomach knowing it's going to be an argument.

Bonnie C Osgood
February 15th, 2018 Olean, NY

He was very helpful and explained everything very clearly and when I called customer service she was very helpful and corrected my address

Mary Tassinari
February 14th, 2018 Sebastian, FL DETAILS

Called for service, in one hour had appointment for repair. A company that stands behind their service.

Jane Barrett
February 14th, 2018 Medford, NJ DETAILS

This was our first request, urgent, no water, and now almost 24 hours later there has been no technician identified. I was unhappy with the previous warranty company and Choice looked good but my first experience is bad UGH!!! So this review is based just on this first experience, hopefully things will improve.

clarence mahaffey
February 14th, 2018 Ooltewah, TN DETAILS

The customer service is great at explaining all the details of my warranty.

Alberto Calderon
February 14th, 2018 Pipe Creek, TX

I reached out info on choice home warranty, and I was hung up when U request information on certain areas as such pumping of septic. I hope that I do get treated as such as customer. My reason for leaving AHS.

Kirk Sullivan
February 13th, 2018 Rochester, NY

Customer service was good and informing got me to sign up , so we will see how it goes

Marcus Anderson
February 13th, 2018 Stone Mountain, GA

The agent was well knowledged, and went out his way to give the lowest price available.

Lawrence Rogers
February 13th, 2018 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS

I chose CHW after speaking with a great salesman. I had Service America who always did a good job but they raised their copay to $60. I went thru in detail on all coverages. On Jan 31st I called in a claim for an electrical outlet located near the porch door. I never heard back, today i called and they said it was DENIED because it is not located inside of the house. I said well why do they cover my Washer & Dryer which is in the shed on my carport. THEY SAID THE W/D WOULD NOT BE COVERED EITHER! I paid $1,200.00 upfront.. I said since they will not cover my $2,600 Washer & Dryer I want to cancel. They said fine, my refund would be $500.. which included a large cancellation fee, administrative fees and $250 in needed to reimburse them for my only other call to fix a circuit breaker issue, at which time I also paid a copay.. I WILL BE CANCELLING AND FILING A BBB COMPLAINT FOR MISREPRESENTATION. NEVER PAY MORE THAN A FEW MONTHS IN ADVANCE SO YOU DON'T GET SCREWED LIKE I DID. L. Rogers Boynton Beach, Fl

Alexis Comodore
February 12th, 2018 DETAILS

After careful review of the policy I decided to cancel . There are too many exclusions. I am still waiting for the total refund I was promised

Ann
February 12th, 2018 Gardner, KS DETAILS

It is the worst co. I have EVER dealt with. They dont cover 3/4 of what they say hey do or find a reason NOT to cover it. Rude customer service. I put up with this several years because they always said let us make it better. Well they never did .

paul
February 12th, 2018 South West City, MO DETAILS

too many exclusions and mandatory arbitration in NJ

AARON
February 12th, 2018 Humble, TX DETAILS

These people are still out screw every customer and find a loop hole when none are present. I've paid more in service calls than they have paid in repairs. I would put my money in a piggy bank before renewing my contract with these people. They think by not paying for the replacement and offering to pay 1/2 when the contract stating it's their responsibility they are doing me a favor. I truly hate this company and told the supposed supervisor on the phone as much. I will be cancelling my contract immediately and posting horrible reviews on every site I can find.

Tom Pohlman
February 12th, 2018 Roseburg, OR DETAILS

I rated this company at 1 because there is no zero. In 2 years I have had 3 dealings with them. 1st involved AC unit, and before it was over I ended up 500 plus out of pocket and they denied everything. Funny, they were more than happy to sell me their product, assuring me that I could rest easy. Today was my last go with them. I have a washer that quit working. It went to a repair compnay in the area that they have sent before and choice (poor choice) got into a disagreement with them over the trip fee. By the time they decide to send someone else 3 weeks has gone by. Then the deem the machine not repairable. So, for an 800 dollar machine, they offer up 375 for a replacement. A basic machine is 150 over that. When I spoke with manager PRECIOUS, she bumped it up to 400, and refused to budge, and tells me there is no other recourse. Sales, who schmoozes people to buy their product fails to get involved to resolve the issue. On top of that, they then let me know it will be 30 days to get the check to partially replace the washer. If you are considering doing business with these crooks, consider yourself warned. They are masters at bait and switch tactics, and all they are looking for is a way to weasel cash out of your wallet.

Barbara Ford
February 12th, 2018 Black Mountain, NC

The gentleman that I spoke with was informative, polite and helpful.

Kelly Macaluso
February 12th, 2018 Fort Mill, SC

As a Home Inspector, we have had 2 clients in the past 6 months that have filed claims with CHW and had them denied. In both cases, these homeowners had a comprehensive Home Inspection, where these items were found to have no significant defects and operated properly. Last month, a family that closed on their house 4 months ago called to say their heat system started making a funny noise. They had called CHW, who sent an HVAC tech out and told them the 18 year old gas pack was shot and would need total replacement ($6k). CHW denied their claim. We sent a licensed HVAC contractor out who confirmed there was a hole in the heat exchanger, which could be replaced for $1100. At our recommendation, our clients let CHW know this new information. They said the claim is still denied and the decision is non-negotiable. To me, this is criminal. This company took $$ from these families to cover defects that occur with covered systems. The unit was inspected, and operated properly for 4 months. When it went out -- CLAIM DENIED. I recommend you find a warranty company that does what they are paid to do. SHAME ON YOU CHOICE!! PS. I see CHW has a 3 star review, but if you look at the 5 star reviews, they are almost all people who comment on how easy it was to sign up. :-( smh

Steve Helmich
February 12th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

I called you a had a 5 minute wait talk to lady gave her the information she ask for and she gave me a comfermation number for me to give the repair Company

Gwen Clay
February 12th, 2018 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

I purchased a WARRANTY from CHW , I initially chose them because I saw they stated they had a 5 star rating and seemed to have a low deductible. Even referred to a friend that also purchased a WARRANTY. My A.C unit went out and they denied the claim because they said I didnt have the plan long enough. Then several months later my stove went out they sent a tech out I paid the $ 60.00 was told parts were not available to fix it. And they weren't going to replace it but would pay $ 250.00 And said they would not send it until after 30 days. It's been almost 3 months. I still haven't recieved payment yet. I keep calling and they give me a different excuse each time and tell me the check will be sent that day , Then Everytime I call I get the run around. This company is a scam . DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. Currently seeking legal consel, Companies like this need to be investigated and reported to Consumer Trade commission and BBB and Insurance commission . This can not continue. I feel that the way they are doing bussiness is unethical and fraudulent. I would not recommend them to anyone.. Buyer Beware....

Jazmin
February 9th, 2018 Killeen, TX DETAILS

A bracket in my AC unit broke and started making noise, they would not cover it because it wasnt normal wear and tear, my unit is 17 years old and still operational what did they expect for it to last forever? For it to be as old as it is and still be functioning that should tell them i have been taking care of it. Also... insurance is for unexpected issues not normal wear and tear! Sorry American home Shield! I left you to save $20! I am coming back!!!!

Brenda J McMichen
February 9th, 2018 Jackson, GA

Phil was professional, polite and helpful.

Dennis Widman
February 9th, 2018 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

I have owned homes for 45 years and Choice Home Warranty is the worst company I have ever had to deal with. They claim, "If we can't fix it, we'll replace it." Don't believe it for a second. They sent a technician to repair an air conditioner. The technician left the line open for 12 days while he was trying to get a part. The Technical Service Manual says don't leave the line open for more than 4 hours, otherwise the oil in the compressor will dry out and need to be replaced. Choice would not pay.

Sam meghani
February 8th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Bad service by warranty company and provider , compnay refuses to cover anything it says it would , just took my money , but won’t pay out a dime! “Jacuzzi covered” BUT MOTOR IS NOT COVERED, what is the point. water heater “covered” BUT AGAIN actual heater not covered! PLUMBER THEY SENT LOOKED AND JUST SAID “need a new one” HOWEVER my own plumber came , fixed it! In 30 minutes! BAD COMPANY IN COVERAGE AND IN SERVICE THEY SEND! NEVER SIGNING AGAIN! Beware before u sign up to be “NOT COVERED”

Bob Young
February 8th, 2018 Ellicott City, MD DETAILS

At the beginning, I chose Choice Home Warranty for a peace of mind, also because their rate is the cheapest. Now I know there is a reason that their rate is “cheapest”, and I have made a big mistake. Two months after I ordered the plan, one day I found my refrigerator stopped cooling, and I called CHW for an inspection. Technician came and detected condenser fan blade and control board problem, charged service fee and said would come back to repair after one week. One week later, nobody called us, no any follow-up, we had to call the company to check status, after over one hour waiting and transferring, finally one manager answered the phone “oh, we were just trying to contact you, and your claim was denied”. When I asked the reason, he said “your refrigerator problem takes many days to develop, so we can’t pay anything for your claim”. So which appliance problem doesn’t take days to develop? This is the most unbelievable excuse I heard from a home warranty company. It seems to me that CHW only wants my money, but refuse to pay any claims. Now I understand why it’s cheaper than others, obviously they don’t pay anything. After my denial, I checked CHW reputation online. It’s a pity that I only started checking Choice Home Warranty review after they refused to pay any claim. On BBB, Choice Home Warranty has over 86% negative reviews! I should see that before ordering CHW plan. Also interestingly, the review rate went downward sharply in year 2018, I saw a lot of unhappy customers like me, a lot of 1-star ratings. I even saw comments that CHW refuses to pay any claim higher than $300, which was true according to my experience with CHW. I am writing this just to advice future new home owners, if you choose CHW, better pray yourself won’t have any repair beyond $300.

Carol L. Myers
February 8th, 2018 Califon, NJ

The sales rep that I spoke with was extremely pushy - I wanted to sign up for just one year and he kept trying to convince me to sign up for a longer period of time. I was very close to canceling the warranty and hanging up.

Seyed khan
February 8th, 2018 Allenwood, NJ

They got my email address and for months I'm getting multiple daily spam emails. Impossible to unsubscribe. Contacted BBB and local authority, but no results. Also wrote multiple times to [email protected] but the matter got worst; now I'm getting spam from other companies. It appears they sold my information to other companies.

suheyla kornegay
February 8th, 2018 San Angelo, TX

my phone conversation was very satisfactory, rec'd an e-mail and confirmation right away, waiting for my choice home warranty copy. thanks.

Ron
February 7th, 2018 Sparks, NV

These guys can't even take my name off of their email list. After unsubscribing several times, several calls to them asking to be removed and calling and taking up the call takers time asking appropriate questions and then telling them I was just wasting their time like they keep wasting mine, I am still on their list. Something this simple.... I would stay way from there idiots at all costs.

sharon stern
February 7th, 2018 Boca Raton, FL

Was good she put out the detach right away. Liked that I was able to call at 7:00. However near the end of call I had a question and I was disconnected. No return call

Crystal Jones
February 7th, 2018 Jefferson City, MO DETAILS

I recently just switch companies to Choice Home Warranty and I must say that the call back time was immediate. And I'm glad that they provide prompt service.