American Residential Warranty

6.0

LAST UPDATED: December 1st, 2022

American Residential Warranty is a national company that serves customers in all 50 states. The company's suite of products includes home warranty plans, electronic protection plans, and home security systems. American Residential Warranty aims to give customers peace of mind and customizable service options. The company has partnered with AmTrust Financial, ADT, and Asurion to provide customers with a variety of services. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.

The Good

• Nationwide Coverage
  • Plan Options
  • 24/7 Contact
  • Flexible Contractors
  • Customer Service
  • Sample Contract

Nationwide Coverage

American Residential Warranty covers all of the United States. Some home warranty companies only serve a restricted geographical region, so it's convenient for consumers that they can receive coverage regardless of where they live in the United States.

Plan Options

American Residential Warranty offers four plans that vary in coverage and cost. Customers can also choose whether they would like to pay monthly, annually, or quarterly.

24/7 Contact

Customer representatives for American Residential are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, all year long. This is a necessity when customers have an unexpected emergency in the middle of the night or on holidays.

Flexible Contractors

American Residential allows customers to pick their own contractors to conduct their repairs. All a customer has to do is call American Residential and alert them that they would like to use their own contractor. The contractor will then need to contact American Residential to gain authorization for the repair. This is rare within the home warranty industry, as most home warranty companies only allow customers to use their own affiliated technicians.

In addition to the ability to file a claim 24/7 via phone, American Residential Warranty shows a commitment to customer service by allowing customers in select states to file a claim online. The service provider also responds to many customer reviews.

Sample Contract

ARW has sample contracts available online for customers to review typical coverage terms for service. This is a benefit because many complaints against home warranty companies involve unfair claim denials. ARW providing a service contract for potential customers lets them know what to expect from a warranty.

The Bad

• 30-Day Wait Period
  • No Mobile App

30-Day Wait Period

American Residential Warranty has a 30-day wait period before you can receive its home warranty coverage. This is to help protect the company against pre-existing conditions and to keep coverage costs down since American Residential Warranty does not require appliance and system inspections.

No Mobile App

Unlike some other warranty companies, ARW doesn't have a mobile app to file a claim on the move. This could make the process for getting a repair less convenient, because some mobile apps also allow you to track your technician appointment and manage your account. However, for some customers, a mobile app is not necessary and they prefer to file a claim online or over the phone.

The Bottom Line

American Residential Warranty is a home warranty provider that offers multiple payment plans and flexible options for preferred contracts and technicians. American Residential's customer representatives are also available 24 hours a day year round, and it serves nationwide. Overall, American Residential Warranty seems to be a legitimate company and deserves an honest look. If you're interested in reading what customers have to say about the home warranty provider, check out American Residential Warranty reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at American Residential Warranty below.

not_listed_location

American Residential Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

May I choose my own contractors with American Residential Warranty?

Yes, you may choose your own contractors. All you need to do is let the claims representative know that you would like to use your own contractor and make sure that your contractor calls in for authorization prior to completing any repairs.

What makes American Residential Warranty one of the best home warranty companies?

As an American Residential Warranty customer, you experience excellent customer service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can speak with a live customer service representative located in the United States. The company also provides immediate service for emergency issues, and it will respond to a request for service within 24–48 hours. Customers can select their own service providers or choose between the company's larger network of licensed, pre-screened, and pre-qualified technicians.  The company does not have long-term contracts, so you may hold a policy for as little or for as long as you would like. American Residential Warranty has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, the highest rating the agency gives.

Does a home warranty with American Residential Warranty cover TVs?

Having a TV covered by a home warranty largely depends on the plan you select from the warranty company. American Residential Warranty now covers TVs with the Ultimate Electronics Protection Plan. All of your computing and home entertainment devices can now be protected under one plan — TVs, laptops, tablets, desktop computers, game systems, home theater systems, and so much more.

How does a home warranty work with American Residential Warranty?

When a person purchases a home warranty, they are entitled to certain coverage as part of the policy. If a covered appliance or home system breaks down, such as your washing machine or your central heating system, you simply contact the warranty company, and it will arrange for a licensed, pre-screened, and pre-qualified technician to come to your home and assess the situation. If the issue is due to normal wear and tear or mechanical failure and is a covered item, then the appliance or system will be repaired or replaced within the terms and conditions of the plan. For covered repairs, the homeowner will only have to pay a nominal service fee.

Why is there a 30-day wait period with American Residential Warranty?

The company has a 30-day wait period to help protect it from pre-existing conditions. This waiting period helps to keep plan costs down since American Residential Warranty does not perform an inspection to determine the condition of your appliances and systems.

What does a typical home warranty with American Residential Warranty not cover?

A home warranty can provide substantial protection for many appliances and systems within your home. Plans can be built and customized to allow homeowners to add a variety of items to their policy. Additional refrigerators, ice-makers, washers, dryers, pool, spa equipment, well pumps or additional heat/air conditioning units can be added. There are also additional options which cover electronics, sewer, water lines, and more. A home warranty does not cover any items in the event of natural or man-made disasters that can cause major damage to a home and its mechanical systems. The warranty also does not cover events that a homeowners or flood insurance policy would cover, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, fires, floods, or theft. Warranty plans do not cover the physical structure of a home or personal belongings that are inside the home. Please see the Terms and Conditions for full coverage details including all exclusions and limitations.

What is a home protection plan?

A home warranty plan helps protect a homeowner from the high costs of unforeseen mechanical failures of their covered appliances and home systems. The plan provides licensed, prescreened, pre-qualified service technicians to assess the situation. A home warranty plan will also help contribute towards any needed repairs or replacements if a mechanical breakdown is due to normal wear and tear.

What is a trade service fee?

When you request a repair, you pay a trade service fee. The fee is the deductible for that service call. Please see your declaration of coverage for the amount of your trade service fee, or ask a customer support representative. For example, if you need both your air conditioner and your interior electrical system repaired, a trade service fee will be incurred for each repair needed (i.e., an HVAC technician and an electrician).

Is there a contract with American Residential Warranty?

There are no long-term contracts involved. As a customer of American Residential Warranty, you will not be locked into a plan. You can have your plan for as little or for as long as you’d like.

What happens if I sell my home?

A home warranty can help home buyers feel secure in knowing that they will be protected in the event of a sudden breakdown of an appliance or home system. When you sell your home, your home plan can be reassigned to the new homeowners. Certain plans require a $39 transfer fee. See the company's Terms & Conditions for details.

4.1

Patty

While it's been several weeks since my interaction with ARW for service needs, I did find them to be pleasant to speak with but was unhappy discovering that while there's a 24 hour operator, that I had to wait until the next business day to establish my claim / call for service. I had air conditioning needs in a part of the country that has extreme heat in the summer months and to wait more than 12 hours just to be able to speak to a customer service rep. to write my claim was a bit upsetting. Then the operator was supposed to have someone call me back on that next business day and I ended up having to make that call back to ARW to make the claim. Once I was able to get ahold of a customer service rep., that person was terrific and very attentive. The company they referred me to (Warrior Heating & AC) were absolutely terrific.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Patty, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Sep. 22nd, 2020

Angel Palacios Seattle, WA

What I like best is the solid honest answers and the service was very helpful having American Residential Warranty help me get the best sleep of my life knowing I was covered.

Phyllis Jordan Oklahoma City, OK

Had ac air compressor and refrigerator ice maker go out. Ice maker was totally resolved. Because the compressor went out during the high heat of summer ARW’s ac guy could not get to me for a while. ARW give me the option of hire off network and the would reimburse me. Ac compressor was still under company warranty so only cost involved was labor to remove and install new compressor. I was reimbursed $600 of $800 because they thought it was a old unit. One of ARW’s quality control (QC) called me and is helping me get my remaining labor cost. I’m giving ARW 4.5 STARS—handling both issues and their QC helping me with obtaining all reimbursement.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Phyllis, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Oct. 3rd, 2019

L Respass District Heights, MD

My experience with American Home Warranty. was not a good one. First, my gripe is about the terrible service we received when our air condition went out. They stated it was a 24 hour window someone will get in touch with us. I have asthma and the heat was very exhausting for me. Then we had to keep calling after the 24 hours were up. When someone finally came he said the system was too old they wouldn't cover it. What a bummer it was an awful two weeks we had to suffer, and adding insult to injury my Pepco bill sky rocketed to the highest ever 181.00 This is from having to use a lot of fans which really didn't do any good. Also, for that commercial which says her air conditioner was fixed the same day is a fable please be truthful to your customers. Regards, Loretta Respass

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi L Respass, Thank you for your value feedback. We apologize for the hold time you experienced and we look forward to the continued opportunity to protect your home in the future. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Milan Wilson Bolingbrook, IL

Service and response has generally good. On one occasion, I was erroneously told that a plumbing problem was not covered. The issue was resolved with an additional phone call. On another occasion, the repairman was much more interested in collecting his $55.00 than in fixing anything. He just looked at the appliance and said that it was to old and that he would not be able to find parts. He never tried to fix it. On still another occasion, the repairman clearly was over extended. He was a no-show for a number of days and was even too busy to call. It took about a week to get him to show-up and additional days for him to replace my toilet. He finally completed the job at a very late time in the day. I had to call him repeatedly to get him to come and do the work. The work was satisfactory in the end.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Milan, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issue was resolved and that you're satisfied with our service. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mar. 22nd, 2019

David Leatherman

The Arw staff were accessible. The repaieman was prompt. The problem got fixed in 10 days. It might have been sooner but A/C electronic boards had to be orderedafter o

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello David, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Sep. 22nd, 2020

Myria Major-Miller Lansing, MI

The Clothes Dryer fixed timely manner. The motor went out the dryer wasn’t drying the clothes. I called AHW and they sent a company repair man out he check out the dryer and discovered that it needed a motor. He has to order the part and once the part come in he would cone back and install. It took at least 7-10 days for the part to come in . I was notified by the company & the repair man came out & installed it. The dryer is up and running like new again . I’m so glad that I called AHW they came out in a timely manner.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Myria, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Dec. 12th, 2019

Johnna Canal Winchester, OH

We have had a very good experience when our dishwasher needed fixed. The first guy that came decided a couple small parts needed to be replaced. I installed those after we received and it was still leaking. So I called American Residential Warranty back and they immediately scheduled service the next day. That guy got it fixed right. Always so very helpful when I call.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Johnna, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Oct. 24th, 2019

Susan Kelly

Called to have my air conditioner repaired. I was referred to a company that does not accept American Residential insurance so I called the insurance company back and let them know. They were going to refer me to a second company and I never heard anything nobody ever came out. American Residential did refund my money when I let them know that I never got any response

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Susan, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Aug. 7th, 2019

Marla Bourn Greenwood, LA

So far my experience with ARW has been mostly positive. Had a small problem with a water heater claim being rejected originally but it was later cleared up satisfactorily. It's a little involved sometimes if you want to use a repair service of your own choosing, but other than that, they take care of everything very promptly and usually with great concern for your comfort and well being. All in all, I'm please with the service they have provided me and will continue to use them.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Marla, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the services provided to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should any future need arise as we look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jun. 24th, 2019

SD Vancouver, WA

I am so happy that I reached out to the corporate office for assistance with my first claim I have with my freezer and computer docking station. I was so lucky to have connected with J.R. who went way above and beyond my expectations to help me and resolved my issues without question!! I am still in awe!! He was awesome and really made may day today!!

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello SD, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the customer service provided to you in regards to resolving your claim. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future needs arise as we look forward to continuing to service you for your home warranty protection. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jun. 24th, 2019

Michelle Iles Alexandria, LA

My washer recently went out. I called American Residential Warranty and they were very courteous and helpful. They assured me I would be receiving a call from a local repairman within 48 hours. I recieved a call the next day from the repairman to set up an appointment to check my washer. The repairman was also courteous and knowledgeable about my washer. I was informed a part would have to be ordered but my washer was still fixed within days of making the initial call.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that the issue with your washer has been resolved. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should any future need arise. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jun. 4th, 2019

andrea brown

I think that a good rate. I did have problems with computer problems with the person on the phone. I had to wait for the i.t. People to call me back.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Andrea, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Apr. 29th, 2020

Just Me Jacksonville, FL

Excellent service! My dishwasher. Roke kept and I thought i was going to have to buy another one! So I called ARW and they assured me they could help! It took them a day to get someone to my house and they replace the part for me! Now there’s no beeping!

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Just Me, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jan. 30th, 2020

Roy Sabine Dublin, GA

The process started out a little on the shaky side, but things smoothed out and I was able to get some financial assistance from your company that enabled me to replace my air conditioner...I was a little taken aback with the fact that I could not get 100% replacement as was advertised by your company on television.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Roy, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Dec. 19th, 2019

Wayne Johnson Sr Pasadena, MD

We had two issues, our washing machine would not spin and our refrigerator would not produce ice nor water. Both repair were very professional. The washer was repaired however, it makes a lot of noise. The refrigerator could not be repaired. American Residential Warranty provided us with a check towards a new refrigerator. Thanks ARW

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Wayne, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Oct. 10th, 2019

Norma soberal Brooklyn, NY

American warranty has been able to solve 75 percent of my claims . One claim for an electrician they did not call me back and a month later when I contacted them although I live in Brooklyn NY they stated they could not find an electrician

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Norma, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Sep. 30th, 2019

Nancy W. Pierre Opelousas, LA

Before I became a customer I compared other home warranty companies, but this company was best. I got more for services for a lower cost. I've had two services done by this company, and they were completed timely, & professionally. All services was completed and met my expectations.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Nancy, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with the services provided. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any need arise as we look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jun. 13th, 2019

K.S Atlanta, GA

I have been with the company for a year and I used my warranty once so far. Reporting the claim was easy, they responded quickly with a technician coming out to make the repair. He was knowledgeable and made the repairs right away.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello K.S, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issues were repaired and that you're satisfied with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

May. 10th, 2019

Jackson Amityville, NY

The representative answer all questions asked and was very courteous. The scheduled appointment date was in 2 days. The only problem I had was I requested 8-12 and the servicemen had appointment for 12-5. However everything was corrected prior to his arrival.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Jackson, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our Customer Care Department. If there's anything that we could do or if you have any concerns, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mar. 29th, 2019

Happy North Charleston, SC

My washing machine broke and I called American warranty. repair cost over $600. American warranty decide to do a buy-out for 465 and not a repair. I found washing machine close to that price, but I went for 699.00, machine oh, so I'm happy

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Good morning! Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you're enjoining your brand new washing machine and that you're satisfied with our services. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mar. 26th, 2019

Eric Kelsick Jacksonville, FL

Issue with our AC Unit was a disappointment, but eventually resolved. Our unit capacitor and switch was failing but identical parts were not available. The result was the payment on the depreciated value of the unit. Unfortunately the follow-up was not long and required our persistence with both the service provider and warranty company.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Erick, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your AC was repaired and the issue resolved. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. Feel free to give us a call if you need further assistance. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mar. 18th, 2019

Gary Maxwell Yorba Linda, CA

I was happy that I chose ARW to insure my appliances and so forth. Repair service is punctual and timely. Customer service was polite, knowledgable, and compassionate. And I have saved money this past year with a service and a service replacement. I recommend them highly.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Gary, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issue was repaired. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mar. 12th, 2019

delores Chicago, IL

My 1st experience was very disappointing. I needed someone to look at a furnace, but couldn't get anyone right away. It was during a cold period, and the tenants were a bit cold for longer than I thought was necessary. My 2nd experience was much better, a stove repair that went very well

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Delores, We're sorry to hear about your first experience. We do our best finding the technicians ASAP to take care of our customer's claims. We're glad to know that your second experience was positive. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Feb. 18th, 2019

Anastasiia Hollywood, FL

Updating my previous negative review: Even though it took me quite some time and nerve to get through to someone capable of solving the problem, the ARW has eventually purchased a new dryer and apologized for the conduct of their contractor. We are now satisfied with the service provided.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Anastasiia, We again apologize for the experience you had on your recent dryer claim. Our records indicate we were able to resolve the issue and come to a amicable resolution. We value you business and look forward to the continued opportunity to protect your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Barry

We would have given five stars, however, when we needed a dishwasher repair, it took almost two weeks to get a technician to the house. ARW advertised and promised service repair within 48 hours. Albeit it was a holiday week, we had a house full of visitors from out of state and yes...we had to wash dishes by hand.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Barry, Thank you for the review and we are sorry to hear about the delay in service. We will alert our contractor relations department if the issue to ensure faster service next time. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Feb. 13th, 2019

Mrs. Alexander

I have been with them a number of years and they have not failed me yet. They are fair and they get the job done.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Mrs.Alexander, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

May. 26th, 2020

Jackie Joy Bainbridge, GA

Because of my home location, I had to find a repairman on my own, but ARW reimbursed me in a timely manner. I think if they can’t locate a repair facility the $55 fee should be waived.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Jackie, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Dec. 16th, 2019

Chantilla E. White Indianapolis, IN

Out of approximately three service calls we had two good ones and one poor one. The poor one was for replacing a defective garbage disposal. It took approximately two to three weeks to get the job done.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Chantilla, Thank you for the kind review. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Oct. 18th, 2019

Murt Philadelphia, PA

For the most part my experience with ARW has been 4 star. On one occasion I had to wait 2 months for a replacement washer, but when my heater needed repair they were right on time and sent someone out the same day.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Murt, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Oct. 15th, 2019

John S

It is wonderful to have an honest, reliable organization that you can depend on in a time of need. We have called several times over the years and received prompt, efficient service and highly recommend.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello John, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the services that have been provided. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should any future need arise as we look forward to continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs for many more years to come ! Best Regards, American Residential Warranty

Jun. 26th, 2019

Cyndi Upper Marlboro, MD

My overall experience with American Residential Warranty has been very good. I've been very satisfied with the services they have provided in the past. I highly recommend their services.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Cyndi, Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate reaching out to us should any future need arise as we look forward in continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jun. 21st, 2019

Monique R. Thompson Austin, TX

My experience so far has been good. My questions were answered in a timely manner and I really appreciate that. It would be outstanding if all service organizations practiced this. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Monique, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mar. 26th, 2019

Antonia Anderson Fayetteville, NC

Easy to contact and set up a time for service. Good communication with the company while claim was being completed. Quick payout of money toward replacement of items.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Antonia, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jul. 17th, 2020

Dianne Bennett Elizabeth, NJ

I am very happy with American Residential Warranty. The piece of mind that we have with having a home warranty is priceless. They have great customer service.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Dianne, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Nov. 27th, 2019

Arlene Raleigh, NC

This is an awesome service to have. This service allows me to have a peace of mind with the confidence that my home is covered and so is my checkbook

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Arlene, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jul. 24th, 2019

John s Thorndale, PA

Have always responded quickly to my needs. Technicians were courteous. But sometimes had a long lapse in time before getting the correct parts and having them installed.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi John, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issue was repaired. We work hard to make sure that all the issues get repaired on time. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Feb. 26th, 2019

Andrew Hendricks Orlando, FL

My experience has been satisfactory. My only concern is collecting deductible for customer before service man gets to your property.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Andrew, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jan. 20th, 2020

Shari Skiles Farmland, IN

They do a good job of covering most things. Getting a repair man in our rural area is tough but they always find a qualified repair service

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Sahri, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jan. 8th, 2020

Evelyn Joseph St Louis, MO

My experience with American residential warranty was very good. I called with a problem regarding my plumbing it was resolve with a few days.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Evelyn, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Aug. 19th, 2019

Colleen Elias Shreveport, LA

My microwave stop working and a technician came and found it to be beyond repair. The company sent me a check to cover the cost of replacing it.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Colleen, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that your microwave claim has been resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future if there are ever any needs. We look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

May. 21st, 2019

Mary Baton Rouge, LA

My experience with ARW has been wonderful, I made the call for service on garbage disposal and with 3 weeks I had a new one.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Mary, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your brand new garbage disposal from our replacements department. We are satisfied to know that your experience with our company has been wonderful. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Apr. 4th, 2019

Gloria Vaughn Indianapolis, IN

They came when they said", they will be there. They thought they fix it but had to vome back n do something else to it. But It did get fix, good job.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Gloria, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issue was repaired. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Apr. 1st, 2019

Michael Street Atlanta, GA

The service I received was great I had a problem with my air conitioner which fixed the same day I would refer this company to any one.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Michael, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your AC was repaired. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Feb. 18th, 2019

Treciana Waldorf, MD

My experience with American Residential Warranty has been pleasant. They recently repaired my washing machine. No issues to report.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Treciana, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. Please contact us anytime. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Charlene Sonda

They gave me money to get another hot water tank

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Charlene, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Apr. 29th, 2020

Wilma Anderson-Wright Jones, OK

The Company policy is clear, there is a monthly premium plus $55 deductible whenever you make a claim.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Wilma, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jan. 24th, 2020

S Moore Baton Rouge, LA

Good company to work with; sometimes it gets a little longer to get someone out but they are very thorough

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello S Moore, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Dec. 12th, 2019

Vanessa Waukegan, IL

Thanks for all your help they really want you to have the best rate possible and a plan that fit's you

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hello Vanessa, Thank you for the kind review. We're pleased to hear that we were able to cater to your needs and build you a personalized plan. Please feel free to give us a call for any future needs. We look forward to continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

May. 13th, 2019

Agnes Marie Smith Fayetteville, NC

Have had American Residential Warranty since 2016, and they have been very prompt with my service requests.

Reply from American Residential Warranty

Hi Agnes, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you've had a great experience so far. We appreciate your loyalty all these years and if there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Apr. 29th, 2019