1. American Residential Warranty

American Residential Warranty is a national company that serves customers in all 50 states. The company has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. American Residential Warranty's suite of products includes home warranty plans, electronic protection plans, and home security systems. American Residential Warranty aims to give customers peace of mind and customizable service options. The company has partnered with AmTrust Financial, ADT, and Asurion to provide customers with a variety of services. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.

The Good

• Nationwide Coverage
  • Plan Options
  • 24/7 Contact
  • Flexible Contractors
  • Customer Service
  • Sample Contract

Nationwide Coverage

American Residential Warranty covers all of the United States. Some home warranty companies only serve a restricted geographical region, so it's convenient for consumers that they can receive coverage regardless of where they live in the United States.

Plan Options

American Residential Warranty offers four plans that vary in coverage and cost. Customers can also choose whether they would like to pay monthly, annually, or quarterly.

24/7 Contact

Customer representatives for American Residential are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, all year long. This is a necessity when customers have an unexpected emergency in the middle of the night or on holidays.

Flexible Contractors

American Residential allows customers to pick their own contractors to conduct their repairs. All a customer has to do is call American Residential and alert them that they would like to use their own contractor. The contractor will then need to contact American Residential to gain authorization for the repair. This is rare within the home warranty industry, as most home warranty companies only allow customers to use their own affiliated technicians. The same technician under the same fee can also cover two appliances during a visit.

In addition to the ability to file a claim 24/7 via phone, American Residential Warranty shows a commitment to customer service by allowing customers in select states to file a claim online. The service provider also responds to many customer reviews.

Sample Contract

ARW has sample contracts available online for customers to review typical coverage terms for service. This is a benefit because many complaints against home warranty companies involve unfair claim denials. ARW providing a service contract for potential customers lets them know what to expect from a warranty.

The Bad

• 30-Day Wait Period
  • No Mobile App

30-Day Wait Period

American Residential Warranty has a 30-day wait period before you can receive its home warranty coverage. This is to help protect the company against pre-existing conditions and to keep coverage costs down since American Residential Warranty does not require appliance and system inspections.

No Mobile App

Unlike some other warranty companies, ARW doesn't have a mobile app to file a claim on the move. This could make the process for getting a repair less convenient, because some mobile apps also allow you to track your technician appointment and manage your account. However, for some customers, a mobile app is not necessary and they prefer to file a claim online or over the phone.

The Bottom Line

American Residential Warranty is a home warranty provider that offers multiple payment plans and flexible options for preferred contracts and technicians. American Residential's customer representatives are also available 24 hours a day year round, and it serves nationwide. Overall, American Residential Warranty seems to be a legitimate company and deserves an honest look. If you're interested in reading what customers have to say about the home warranty provider, check out American Residential Warranty reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at American Residential Warranty below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Patricia Thompson

June 19th, 2019 Hephzibah, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I called up I am cordially handled and given all of the information I am needed to have my problem fixed. Whenever I contact the company that has been assigned to fix my problem they have always proven to be very receptive to me and my situation and readily accomodates me.

Jun 20, 2019

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your services. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should any future need arise. We look forward to continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Deloris Johnson

June 18th, 2019 Toledo, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service was phenomenal and very quick, rated a for customer service

Jun 20, 2019

Hello Deloris, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the services provided. Please feel free to contact us should any future need arise as we look forward to being your go to provider for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Wileda

June 14th, 2019 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good service, but slow getting contractors to make repairs.

Jun 17, 2019

Hello Wileda, We are pleased to hear that you have a positive outlook on our services. We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with technician delays. If possible, please send us a private message with details of the negative experience so that we may initiate a full review. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Nancy W. Pierre

June 13th, 2019 Opelousas, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Before I became a customer I compared other home warranty companies, but this company was best. I got more for services for a lower cost. I've had two services done by this company, and they were completed timely, & professionally. All services was completed and met my expectations.

Jun 13, 2019

Hello Nancy, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with the services provided. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any need arise as we look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Vicki

June 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a 67 year old disabled cancer survivor. To have American Residential Warranty is a blessing. I call, state my problem, answer a few questions regarding the problem, pay my copay, I am given a service number, date and company who will repair the item. Fast service and staff is courteous. Easy Peasy no stress. Thank you, please don't change.

Jun 12, 2019

Hello Vicki, Thank you for the kind review. We really appreciate the positive remarks and are happy to hear that you have been pleased with our services. If there is ever a need, please do not hesitate to reach out to us as we look forward in continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Tim Stiemann

June 4th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

American Residential Warranty is an outstanding Home Warranty Company. Through the years we have always received quick, efficient service and they have often gone the extra mile to help us. More than once we have been pleasantly surprised to find them willing to pay for the entire cost of certain covered items or give us a generous credit toward the parchase of a covered replacement ítem. They have also repaired many covered items in our home over the years and saved us tons of money in the process. Their warranty is worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good home warranty company. They are the best!

Jun 05, 2019

Hello Tim, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the services we have been able to provide you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any future need arises. We look forward to continue to provide you services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

L. Chormanski

June 4th, 2019 Middletown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ARW has not answered a phone call in under two hours, today my claim was demied because I had to have plumber replace a leaking hot water heater and claim was mot opened in time. Last summer I had a umber they sent not show up and charged the plan $600 of work that was never completed. Be sure to call and wait on hold for two hours to have them okay you finding a tech before having work done or you will have claim rejected as well. Going to cancel in 30 days when my new plan with another company kicks in.

Jun 19, 2019

Hello L. Chormanski, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experience. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate your account given the information provided in this review. Could you please send us the name, address, and phone number associated with your account ? We would like to initiate a full review and see what we could do to help. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Michelle Iles

June 4th, 2019 Alexandria, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My washer recently went out. I called American Residential Warranty and they were very courteous and helpful. They assured me I would be receiving a call from a local repairman within 48 hours. I recieved a call the next day from the repairman to set up an appointment to check my washer. The repairman was also courteous and knowledgeable about my washer. I was informed a part would have to be ordered but my washer was still fixed within days of making the initial call.

Jun 04, 2019

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that the issue with your washer has been resolved. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should any future need arise. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Annette

June 2nd, 2019 Ellenwood, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service was fast my question was answered in the best way possible

Jun 04, 2019

Hello Annette, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that you have been pleased with our customer service. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise. We look forward to continue to service you for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Ken Plasky

May 30th, 2019 Marshall, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just a great company. This may be cliche to say but they do put the customer first. They bring in great and experienced techs without a high so pay.

May 30, 2019

Hello Ken, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our overall service. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any need arise. We look forward in continuing to serve you for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Ronald Leverette

May 28th, 2019 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great response time and service . Would recommend them to anyone.

May 30, 2019

Hello Ronald, Thank you for your kind review. We are please to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything you need. We look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Emma Thomas-Hay

May 25th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very dissatisfied with the most recent service or shall i say "lack of service" from American Residential Warranty. I have had my warranty plan for with this company for a number of years and have not had to use them until recently. My most recent claim was for my hot water heater that went out on Sunday, I called Monday morning to set up a claim and schedule a technician. The person asked me for the serial number of the water heater. I said i did not have it. She then told me she had to process a procedure for a claim without serial number that would take "two days". I said what if i call back later with the number, and she said that I could do it but it would still likely take two days. That same evening I called back and gave the serial number, and the technician looked in the system and did not see a claim was filed, so he set up a new claim and i paid the technician fee. On Tuesday I did not hear from them, on Wednesday I called and spoke to a supervisor, she said she would escalate my claim and I was told that the company has a "new contract with them" to manage their calls and claims and their company has different procedures therefore the 48 hr is now a standard for things like water heaters, etc. Things like airconditioners etc they try to do same day. I did not call on Thursday, nor did i receive a call from them. I called back on Friday late afternoon, and let them know I did not receive a call, and she tried to explain, that I called Monday after hours eastern time so that day did not count, so i said what about Tuesday and Wednesday, did they count? She then checked my claim and said they could not find a technician - so If i wanted to find one, pay out of pocket they would reimburse me in 1-3 business days...now by now you know that they have 48 hr business days or something because their time and mine is not in sync... but i agreed. I asked about how much they would reimburse for parts and labor and she said American Residential is a "repair" company - not a repair/replacement company. I said I have never heard of a warranty company that was a repair only company!!! Anyway - the story is not over yet, we bought our water heater and it is being installed today Saturday. Lets see how they handle the claim!!!

Jun 18, 2019

Hello Emma, We appreciate the opportunity given for us to review this matter. I am glad to see that you were able to speak to management and received an amicable resolution to this claim. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise. We look forward to continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Cortez Haynes

May 25th, 2019 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a plumbing issue at home and called American residential warranty and told them what my issue was and they assigned a claim number to me and a plumber called and scheduled an appointment with me and came out and fixed my plumbing problem to my complete satisfaction.

May 30, 2019

Hello Cortez, Thank you for your kind review. We are please to hear that you are plumbing issue was resolved. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything you need. We look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Cass

May 25th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was our first claim but I was very pleased with the responsiveness and customer service. The service call was exceptional and everything was fixed in one appointment.

May 30, 2019

Hello Cass, Thank you for your kind review. We are please to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything you need. We look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Deborah B

May 24th, 2019 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When my husband and I call American Residential Warranty, most of the time we are in a panic. The operators listen to us and they immediately take away the pressure and concerns that we have. They assure us that someone will be attending to our concerns, promptly. It is exactly the answers that we need Thanks for taking away our worries.

May 30, 2019

Hello Deborah, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any need arise. We look forward in continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jerry d Stewart

May 23rd, 2019 Yuma, AZ

good job by workers and time worked but very slow on receaving parts

May 30, 2019

Hello Jerry, Thank you for the kind review. We apologize for the delay in the shipping of parts but are happy that your claim was resolved. Please let us know if there is every any need in the future as we are always happy to help. We look forward in continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Colleen Elias

May 17th, 2019 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My microwave stop working and a technician came and found it to be beyond repair. The company sent me a check to cover the cost of replacing it.

May 21, 2019

Hello Colleen, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that your microwave claim has been resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future if there are ever any needs. We look forward in continuing to provide you service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Matt

May 16th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been very quick with the claims I’ve made. One of the claims was for a washing machine, and the other garage door opener. I did not like the original company that was sent out to do my washing machine and they allowed me to select a new company. No complaints whatsoever about any of the service ARW has provided.

May 16, 2019

Hello Matt, Thank you for the kind review. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our service and that your garage door opener and washing machine have been fixed. Please do not hesitate to give us a call for any of your future claims or if you have any questions. We look forward to continue to provide you with service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mark

May 14th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience, fast professional service. Excellent customer service

May 16, 2019

Hello Mark, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been enjoying our services. Please feel free to reach out in the future if there's anything that you may need. We look forward to continuing to provide assistance for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Hart Coleman

May 14th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a issue with my washer and they handled it perfectly.

May 14, 2019

Hello Hart, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that the issue with your washer was resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you need. We look forward in continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Thank You, American Residential Warranty

KR

May 14th, 2019 Birmingham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had several claims such A/C, heating, outside plumbing and refrigerator which all were covered. We have always received top notch customer service in handling the claim as well having the ability to explain our contract. The assigned contractor was knowledgeable and completed the repair on the spot.

May 14, 2019

Hello KR, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that your claims have been resolved. Feel free to give us a call if there is anything you need. We look forward to continuing to service your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Michael

May 14th, 2019 Germanton, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had service with another company before and was not Happy. My Friend recommend American Residential to me and I have been very happy with them.The people that I've talked are very helpful and friendly.My friend has used them and very satisfied, I have not had to use them yet but I know they are there and makes me happy.

May 14, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for the kind review. We are glad your friend recommended you so that you can see for yourself the level of service we can provide to you. Please feel free to give us a call if you ever need assistance. Thank you, American Residential Warranty

sherri peterec

May 13th, 2019 Middletown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they were fantastic very helpful and provided good service technicians

May 13, 2019

Hello Sherri, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear our technician have met your standards and were able to address the claims you have filed. Please give us a call if there is anything we can do in the future. We look forward to continuing to service you for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Vanessa

May 11th, 2019 Waukegan, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks for all your help they really want you to have the best rate possible and a plan that fit's you

May 13, 2019

Hello Vanessa, Thank you for the kind review. We're pleased to hear that we were able to cater to your needs and build you a personalized plan. Please feel free to give us a call for any future needs. We look forward to continuing to provide service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

K.S

May 9th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with the company for a year and I used my warranty once so far. Reporting the claim was easy, they responded quickly with a technician coming out to make the repair. He was knowledgeable and made the repairs right away.

May 10, 2019

Hello K.S, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issues were repaired and that you're satisfied with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Dorothy Henderson

May 8th, 2019 Bedford, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ARW provides A+ customer service. Their representatives are knowledgeable and easy to talk with. The technicians that they use are professional as well and make sure you’re satisfied when they complete the work and make sure they explain what they have to do before the work is initiated.

May 14, 2019

Hello Dorothy, Thank you for kind review. We are glad to hear that you are impressed with our services and that your plumbing needs were addressed. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to call us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with A+ service for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

DeeAnn

May 8th, 2019 Rocky Mount, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience with this company. They are very easy to work with. Great customer service

May 09, 2019

Hello DeeAnn, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you're satisfied with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Donovan Edwards

May 6th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their service for the dishwasher and the garbage disposal was very prominent did not have to fight with anyone they were very polite and the problem was resolved in days.

May 08, 2019

Hello Donovan, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issues with the garbage disposal and dishwasher were promptly taken care of. We look forward to continuing to service you for your home warranty needs in the future. Best Regards, American Residential Warranty

J.J Torrealba

May 3rd, 2019 Rochester, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have ben using American Residential Warranty for the past year. I'm very happy with them. I found them reliable.

May 08, 2019

Hello JJ, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to hear you're content with the services we provide. If there is anything we can do, please feel free to reach out us as we are always happy to help. We look forward to continue to provide services for your home warranty needs. Best Regards, American Residential Warranty

Anesta J Jackson

April 30th, 2019 Farmingdale, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can assure you that American Residential Warranty DELIVER what they sell. If they gave you a time that they will be at your home at a it that certain time you can book on it that they will be there on time. they deliver what they sell you do not have to wait they will be right on time. That 's their delivery,be on time.

May 03, 2019

Hi Anesta, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issues were repaired and that you're satisfied with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jamila

April 26th, 2019 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a quick and easy experience. So far it’s been good.

Apr 29, 2019

Hi Jamila , Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issue was repaired and that you had a great experience with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Agnes Marie Smith

April 26th, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have had American Residential Warranty since 2016, and they have been very prompt with my service requests.

Apr 29, 2019

Hi Agnes, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you've had a great experience so far. We appreciate your loyalty all these years and if there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Ricky O Moore

April 24th, 2019 Goldsboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service was very professional,they were on time, and example what they were doing, I would recommend them to others.

Apr 25, 2019

Hey Ricky , Thank you for the kind review and your recommendation!. We are pleased to hear that your issue was repaired and that you received the best service, which is our goal. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Vera Johnson

April 24th, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am impressed with the fact that when you call ARW they get right on it. They send a specialist out to discovery the problem and enables them to order the right part(s) to fix the problem. ARW have fixed my microwave, gas oven and furnace. ARW looked at my refrigerator and told me what to do to fix the problem without needing any parts.

Apr 25, 2019

Hi Vera, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issues were repaired and that you're satisfied with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Mrs. Bethley

April 24th, 2019 Douglasville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DON'T DO IT!!! THEIR SERVICE SUCKS! Purchased the platinum plan. Had a great buying exp. Now, fast forward to needing to use the service. My AC stop blowing, called arw, they sent out 3 different technicians in which each gave a different diagnosis and all 3 technicians ultimate goal was to sell me a new unit. My conclusion is arw has partnered with inexperienced companies that are money hungry and always looking for a big score in every customer. Needless to say, I canceled their service went with a new warranty company and my AC was repaired.

Apr 25, 2019

Mrs. Bethley, We are very sorry to learn of this experience as this does not reflect how our company does business. We would very much like the opportunity to look into your claim further and provide some kind of resolution, but we are unable to locate a customer account with the information provided on this review. We will send you a private message to gather more information, determine if in fact you are a ARW customer and assist you properly. You can also send an email to for assistance or call 888-508-8886. Best regards, American Residential Warranty

Mehrtdad Tajkarimi

April 23rd, 2019 Greensboro, NC

I think being responsive and on time is a very critical task for insurance company and American residential is very responsive about it.

Apr 25, 2019

Hello Mehrtdad, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you're satisfied with our company. We work hard to make sure all of our customers receive the best service. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Ali

April 23rd, 2019 Brookeville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service team is absolutely amazing,they make certain ur jobs handled asap amd professionally.Both my husband and I have been in touxh with them amd theyve always been top notch.thanks american residential.

Apr 23, 2019

Hi Ali! Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issue was resolved and that you're satisfied with our service. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Frank

April 22nd, 2019 Stony Point, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just had my side by side fridge repaired, and couldn’t be more pleased with the prompt, courteous, and professional technician who performed the repair. Not only was the problem diagnosed quickly and correctly, but the repair went smoothly and successfully. I have been with American Residential Warranty for years and have had many repairs performed. I haven’t been disappointed yet!

Apr 23, 2019

Hi Frank! Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your fridge was repaired and that you had such a great experience with our company. We appreciate your loyalty and we will do everything in our end to keep that trust. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. Kind regards, American Residential Warranty

Gilbert

April 20th, 2019 Massapequa, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

recent call for electrical issue, immediate response

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Gilbert, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your electrical issue was resolved. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Best Regards, American Residential Warranty

Monica Larkins-Black

April 20th, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience for the most part has been a good one since I joined the American Residential team however it saddens me to find out that a service provider that I referred for myself and to this company did not have a good outcome. The service provider that I referred is Latino Heating & Air. They serviced me plenty of times when I used my previous home warranty Old Republic. I asked to use them again . I had good report with their front office personnel Sherri and their tech Felix. They submitted documents to AIG came out serviced me last summer for AC. Several months later I get a call from Sherri who stated she was not paid by AIG. She asked if I knew any contacts in your office to get resolved. I was sadden to hear this and stated no. She told me the only reason she came to my home was because I used them plenty of times when I was with Old Republic they knew me and I was a good customer. Sadly my AC went out last week and I was referred to another company . I called Latino Heating & Air and they advised since they did not get paid from AIG they would no longer be able to service me and they no longer work with your company. They advised me to be cautious working with this company. I do not like being in the middle of a business matter that went south with a service provider & a warranty company. I especially do not like to hear my name tarnished or affiliated with this type of scenario because as she stated I was one of their good customers. However, because of this incident because I am with AIG & not Old Republic and because they did not get paid they can no longer work with me. I do not know what went on behind the scenes but I do hope this was not the case. Nevertheless a good HVAC Company that I trusted in years past under previous warranty company I will no longer be able to work with because of that issue. I hope you read these surveys and I hope someone looks into this. This situation put me in a awkward position last October when she called me. That is not right. Thank you for hearing me out.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Monica, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We reached out to Latino Heating and Air and determined that they payment has been satisfied by The Warranty Group. We apologize for placing you in an awkward situation, and appreciate your honest feedback. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in the future. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Greg

April 18th, 2019 Rockaway, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Luckily, I have only had to use their services once. However, speaking with their representative was fast and easy and my washing machine was serviced and fixed two days later.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Greg, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your washing machine was repaired and that you're satisfied with our services. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Toby Dardar

April 18th, 2019 Houma, LA

Great company!! From the beginning making a claim until having my air fixed. Great experience

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Toby, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your air was repaired and that you had such a great experience with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Darren L.

April 15th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service response was swift!I was very impress with the technician.

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Darren! Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you're satisfied with our service. We appreciate your business and if there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Alma

April 15th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

I talk to the guys on the phone they took care right away it was fast srvice and very pleasent on the phone .i will stay with residential.

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Alma! Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our company. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Thank you for your loyalty to our company. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Edith

April 15th, 2019 Paris, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Doing the winter my heat went out I call and they had someone out the next day

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Edith, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your heat unit was repaired. We appreciate your business. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Terri

April 12th, 2019 Wilson, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dryer stopped. Called ARW, they schedule service person to repair it the day. The service was flawless. I’m glad I have ARW.

Apr 16, 2019

Hi Terri, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your dryer was repaired and that your experience with our company has been the best. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Laurie

April 11th, 2019 Canastota, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very happy with American Residential Warranty. When I have put a claim in they are very helpful.

Apr 15, 2019

Hi Laurie! Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you're satisfied with our service and that we were able to help you with your claim. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Lena

April 10th, 2019 Fayetteville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a motor to go out on my upstairs furnace and in 2 days I had a new motor put on by one of your furnace Serviceman. The gentleman was very courteous and professional.

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Lena, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your furnace was repaired and that your experience with our company was great. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Robert Spatz

April 8th, 2019 Northbrook, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First use of American ResidentialWarranty and very happy with te service. Repair was done in a timely manner and the repairman kept me well informed of what needed to be done.

Apr 09, 2019

Hi Robert, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that your issue was repaired and that you're happy with our service. If there's anything that we could do, please let us know. We look forward to continuing to provide warranty protection for your home. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Coleen F Joseph

April 7th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would not recommend this company to any one looking for a home warranty company, they only fix small appliances, I been with this company a minute my heater went out on my central unit 7 days passed I got the runner around on the 8 day they called and said they would buy me out for 700 they never told me anything about buying me out they are a big rip off I will be getting with the better business bureau please don't sign a contract with them

Apr 09, 2019

Coleen, We are sorry you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of the recent claim you filed with American Residential Warranty. Our goal is to provide the best experience possible. We have initiated a full review of your claims to see if there is more we can do. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. When the review is complete we will reach out to your with an update. Best Regards, American Residential Warranty