American Residential Warranty is a national company that serves customers in all 50 states. The company has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. American Residential Warranty's suite of products includes home warranty plans, electronic protection plans, and home security systems. American Residential Warranty aims to give customers peace of mind and customizable service options. The company has partnered with AmTrust Financial, ADT, and Asurion to provide customers with a variety of services. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.

The Good

• Nationwide Coverage
  • Plan Options
  • 24/7 Contact
  • Flexible Contractors
  • Customer Service
  • Sample Contract

Nationwide Coverage

American Residential Warranty covers all of the United States. Some home warranty companies only serve a restricted geographical region, so it's convenient for consumers that they can receive coverage regardless of where they live in the United States.

Plan Options

American Residential Warranty offers four plans that vary in coverage and cost. Customers can also choose whether they would like to pay monthly, annually, or quarterly.

24/7 Contact

Customer representatives for American Residential are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, all year long. This is a necessity when customers have an unexpected emergency in the middle of the night or on holidays.

Flexible Contractors

American Residential allows customers to pick their own contractors to conduct their repairs. All a customer has to do is call American Residential and alert them that they would like to use their own contractor. The contractor will then need to contact American Residential to gain authorization for the repair. This is rare within the home warranty industry, as most home warranty companies only allow customers to use their own affiliated technicians. The same technician under the same fee can also cover two appliances during a visit.

In addition to the ability to file a claim 24/7 via phone, American Residential Warranty shows a commitment to customer service by allowing customers in select states to file a claim online. The service provider also responds to many customer reviews.

Sample Contract

ARW has sample contracts available online for customers to review typical coverage terms for service. This is a benefit because many complaints against home warranty companies involve unfair claim denials. ARW providing a service contract for potential customers lets them know what to expect from a warranty.

The Bad

• 30-Day Wait Period
  • No Mobile App

30-Day Wait Period

American Residential Warranty has a 30-day wait period before you can receive its home warranty coverage. This is to help protect the company against pre-existing conditions and to keep coverage costs down since American Residential Warranty does not require appliance and system inspections.

No Mobile App

Unlike some other warranty companies, ARW doesn't have a mobile app to file a claim on the move. This could make the process for getting a repair less convenient, because some mobile apps also allow you to track your technician appointment and manage your account. However, for some customers, a mobile app is not necessary and they prefer to file a claim online or over the phone.

The Bottom Line

American Residential Warranty is a home warranty provider that offers multiple payment plans and flexible options for preferred contracts and technicians. American Residential's customer representatives are also available 24 hours a day year round, and it serves nationwide. Overall, American Residential Warranty seems to be a legitimate company and deserves an honest look. If you're interested in reading what customers have to say about the home warranty provider, check out American Residential Warranty reviews below.

Call our recommended rep over at American Residential Warranty below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Effie Goolsby

November 22nd, 2019 Indian Head, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been very good since I have been a member of American Residential Warranty. I expect to have continuous good services. I have been a member for many years and cannot complain about the service. I have requested and received a plumber, electrician, washer and dryer repairman and refrigerator repairman. I have had my furnace and/or air conditioner checked and repaired.

Nov 25, 2019

Hello Effie, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Walter Burgess

November 13th, 2019 Wilmington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve used them twice this year and the service fee is much lower than the other companies. Couple that with great customer service... having this seems like a no brainer.

Nov 13, 2019

Hello Walter, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

james

November 6th, 2019 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Air Conditioning & Heating service company selected by ARW was outstanding. The service tech was on time, explained what was wrong, early summer. The problem was repaired or corrected and lasted all summer.

Nov 07, 2019

Hello James, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Tyrone simon

November 4th, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BEWARE! RIP OFF ALERT!!!!! This company lied from day1. It was only discovered when I utilized the services. 1. I was told if a repair could not be fix after the 3rd attempt, it would be replaced. Their Agreement has verbiage to that effect, but when I requested replacement (after the 4th attempt to repair the item), I was meet with excuse after excuse and long hold time on the phone. I was informed about the Arbitration process, where once you sign a contract with this company, you give up your rights to have your case heard by a judge or jury (again, this information is comes after you sign the contract). End result, I am out over $1K with this company, broke Ice Maker, and damaged wooden floors. WARNING, DON'T LEARN THE HARD WAY LIKE MYSELF! TO ALL MY MILITARY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU MAY IT!

Juan

October 31st, 2019 McMinnville, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My refrigerator went out 4 months ago they say they will fix or replace it on their comercial, but in reality they dont they give you a fraction of the replacement cost if its unfixable like mine and got a check for $375.00 because they also deduct the cost of the service call to the total they give. Also my water heater went out and i have no hot water i called a week ago and no service yet they say they cant find a repair company in the area and that it would be 3 to 4 days more for their resolution team to call with some alternative way to service it. Dont buy this crapy service companies policy i would recomend Sears warranty or even American Home Shield they are cheaper monthly and i have friends that have them and no issues when having service. I would give a negative star rating if it was possible.

Oct 31, 2019

Hello Juan, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to turn your experience around and look into this issue. Please send us a direct message with any details from the claim such as claim number, approximate date of claim placed, etc. as we would be more than happy to initiate a full review. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Valerie A.PATTERSON

October 31st, 2019 Madisonville, LA

THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY. Whenever called in for REPAIRS, ITS BEEN DONE RIGHT AWAY. VERY NICE REPRESENTATIVE, WHO HAS FOR MY NAME, MY ADDRESS TELEPHONE NUMBER. I SURE LOVE THIS COMPANY.

Oct 31, 2019

Hello Valerie, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Lorene Ballew

October 28th, 2019 Jasper, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have already use my warranty 2 time the service was great I am so glad I have this home warranty. I would not been able to buy new items this warranty as really made my life better.

Oct 28, 2019

Hello Lorene, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

chris

October 28th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

American residential warranty is very good to have just one call is all it take thank you American residential warranty for everything I will tell all my friend American residential warranty very good job ok keep up the good work.

Oct 28, 2019

Hello Chris, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Myra

October 25th, 2019 Hyattsville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very pleased with American Residential Warranty so far, I’ve only had one opportunity so far to use their services, my garbage disposal stopped working and I contacted them to see if they would send someone out to repair it, I spoke with a representative who informed me that they don’t repair garbage disposals, they just replace them, which they did expeditiously, I was very satisfied with the service they provided.

Oct 28, 2019

Hello Myra, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Debra

October 25th, 2019 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I been with them for a number of years and they always help me get the best repairmen to help fix my problems. The also have great customer service and is a good company to depend on for services

Oct 28, 2019

Hello Debra, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Johnna

October 23rd, 2019 Canal Winchester, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had a very good experience when our dishwasher needed fixed. The first guy that came decided a couple small parts needed to be replaced. I installed those after we received and it was still leaking. So I called American Residential Warranty back and they immediately scheduled service the next day. That guy got it fixed right. Always so very helpful when I call.

Oct 24, 2019

Hello Johnna, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

concepcion mills

October 22nd, 2019 Ladson, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tech was on time and nice. Knowledgeable and efficient. The repairs were done in a timely manner. I have peace of mind knowing that my appliances are covered for repairs if they should fail. I have recommended ARW to my family and friends!

Oct 22, 2019

Hello Concepcion, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Chantilla E. White

October 18th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Out of approximately three service calls we had two good ones and one poor one. The poor one was for replacing a defective garbage disposal. It took approximately two to three weeks to get the job done.

Oct 18, 2019

Hello Chantilla, Thank you for the kind review. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Rodrick Hicks

October 17th, 2019 Soddy, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a bad leak under our sink in our bathroom. We called ARW, they were very professional and helpful. They had a plumber out the very next day. Couldn’t be happier.

Oct 17, 2019

Hello Rodrick, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Michael Puritz

October 15th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service but not enough choices of contractors

Oct 15, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Lauren Spielberg

October 15th, 2019 Chesterfield, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our garage door broke after an electrical storm. The following morning I called American residential and they immediately scheduled a new part to be installed the following week. The company was fast, efficient, and effective. I was very pleased with every aspect of the process

Oct 15, 2019

Hello Lauren, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Murt

October 15th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For the most part my experience with ARW has been 4 star. On one occasion I had to wait 2 months for a replacement washer, but when my heater needed repair they were right on time and sent someone out the same day.

Oct 15, 2019

Hello Murt, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Smith

October 15th, 2019 Florence, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service person were very helpful in locating service in my area to do the work.

Oct 15, 2019

Hello Smith, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Latanya Mahoney

October 14th, 2019 Augusta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No complaints the whole process from the beginning [ the phone call ARW to the completion of the work was excellent ] to the end .The technician was quiet do not take unnecessary time,he knew right away what was wrong had what he needed with him. He explain what was wrong showed me what he done.The guy is good for both who he work [ Best Company and American Residential Warranty.NO COMPLAINTS.

Oct 15, 2019

Hello Latanya, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Frederick gray

October 14th, 2019 Ellenwood, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I had problems with my a.c. unit I called American residential and they sent out a technician and got the problem fixed quickly

Oct 15, 2019

Hello Frederick, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Dwight Smith

October 14th, 2019 Memphis, TN

My air conditioner went out on a Sunday afternoon. I place a call to American residential warranty they gave me a name of a company. the company called me Monday morning around 8 a.m. had a service technician arrive around 9:30 a m the service technician was polite and courteous diagnose the problem and made repairs to my AC unit within an hour my air conditioner was

Oct 15, 2019

Hello Dwight, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Anna Golodnaya

October 11th, 2019 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the call was quick and simple, the company that came to fix was good

Oct 11, 2019

Hello Anna, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Rick Tilander

October 11th, 2019 Antelope, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our water heater started leaking so we called and 4 days later the plumber show’s up as they were just contacted today. Then we find out that this fine warranty company will only cover $300 of the bill leaving us to pay $1850! And that’s because the heater was 10 years old but even if it was a day old they would only cover $500 of the bill. And of course we didn’t know this until the job was half done. I hope this review convinces others who are considering this company encourages them to look elsewhere.

James Schweger

October 10th, 2019 Summerville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On time and they know what to do to fix the problem.

Marlene

October 10th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

American warranty has been great for me. I had two issues in my home and they responded and took care of the issue within a week

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Marlene, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Tim Adams

October 10th, 2019 Douglasville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone has been real nice and have helped us with by getting a tech out to fix a couple of things in a timely manner. Reasonable prices and the reps have been very informative over the phone. Would recommend Happy with everything.

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Tim, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Wayne Johnson Sr

October 10th, 2019 Pasadena, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had two issues, our washing machine would not spin and our refrigerator would not produce ice nor water. Both repair were very professional. The washer was repaired however, it makes a lot of noise. The refrigerator could not be repaired. American Residential Warranty provided us with a check towards a new refrigerator. Thanks ARW

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Wayne, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

James Mckee

October 9th, 2019 Greenville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Job well done on service call Appointment was made in a timely manner Assessment of problem was made quickly an replacement parts were ordered and installed within one week if initial call Great job

Oct 09, 2019

Phyllis K Pendleton

October 8th, 2019 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

American Residential Warranty is AWESOME!!! They replaced my washing machine with no hassle.

Oct 08, 2019

Hello Phyllis, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Anne

October 8th, 2019 Liberty, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love this company! Fast call back when I needed a repair.

Oct 08, 2019

Hello Anne, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Patricia Jaekle

October 8th, 2019 East Haven, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company to deal with. Service was great.

Oct 08, 2019

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Jenny soriano

October 4th, 2019 Hillsboro, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a very pleasant and easy experience in getting my microwave fixed. The company made the process very easy and simple. I appreciated that a lot.

Oct 04, 2019

Hello Jenny, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

DFC

October 4th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick and easy process to make a claim. Service provider was prompt and professional.

Oct 04, 2019

Hello DFC, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Phyllis Jordan

October 3rd, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had ac air compressor and refrigerator ice maker go out. Ice maker was totally resolved. Because the compressor went out during the high heat of summer ARW’s ac guy could not get to me for a while. ARW give me the option of hire off network and the would reimburse me. Ac compressor was still under company warranty so only cost involved was labor to remove and install new compressor. I was reimbursed $600 of $800 because they thought it was a old unit. One of ARW’s quality control (QC) called me and is helping me get my remaining labor cost. I’m giving ARW 4.5 STARS—handling both issues and their QC helping me with obtaining all reimbursement.

Oct 03, 2019

Hassan Cotay

October 3rd, 2019 Lanham, MD

Service is amazing. They are very professional.

Oct 03, 2019

Hello Hassan, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Michael

October 2nd, 2019 Florence, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very bad experience they do not do what they say your best friend until something tears up then look out .Get ready to stay on the phone all day Not worth it at all!

Oct 02, 2019

Hello Michael, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. According to our records, a representative from the claims office contacted you about possible options that are in accordance with our terms and conditions. Please feel free to reach out should you have any further questions. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

MT

October 2nd, 2019 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with our last claim has been a nightmare. We called in September 30, 2019 that A/C was out. Assigned to service provider with a 2 business day wait. Fine, called that provider on Wednesday to learn that they had immediately rejected the claim and was told that ARW would contact us. Really, the only way I found out about the rejection was from the service provider. Tried calling ARW on October 2, 2019, called 3 different times and was on hold each time for 30 minutes and never reached the dispatch department. Finally calls claims department and got a smart mouthed young lady who kept saying it's not my department. Asked for a manager and got Brittany who was very helpful. The customer doesn't care about departments, to them, you are ARW a company. Brittany tried reaching dispatch but no luck either. She explained that we could seek outside service and send in the invoice. It takes 30 days for the invoice review and mailing time for reimbursement check. It is 90 + degrees in GA and to be without air is a death sentence. Experiences like this make customers look for other servicing companies. You don't have to wait on our payments. We pay immediately the service charge up front and to get NO SERVICE is unprofessional and disgraceful. What do you plan to do for this customer with this horrible experience? By the way that young lady needs customer service training or placed in job that does not deal with people.

Oct 02, 2019

Hello MT, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Based on our records, it looks like you have been in communication with one of our claims supervisors who have escalated your claim and have been working on an emergency dispatch. Please feel free to reach out with any further inquiries. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Norma soberal

September 30th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

American warranty has been able to solve 75 percent of my claims . One claim for an electrician they did not call me back and a month later when I contacted them although I live in Brooklyn NY they stated they could not find an electrician

Sep 30, 2019

Hello Norma, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Ms. Walker

September 27th, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The repair person arrived when he said he would. He left the areas he worked in clean, he was polite & professional. He explained the work performed .

Sep 30, 2019

Hello Ms. Walker, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Desiree Hall

September 27th, 2019 Somerdale, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I need my central air conditioner fixed. The tech came out the same day and fixed my air conditioner.

Sep 27, 2019

Hello Desiree, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

DSmith

September 26th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had issues with my stove I called American Residential and was given the name of the company that would be coming out to fix my stove The company came out and was able to fix my stove. with no issues. I just had to pay the deductible. Thanks American Residential

Sep 26, 2019

Hello DSmith, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Timothy

September 24th, 2019 Bedford, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We haven't had enough experience yet with them. Customer service is excellent.

Sep 24, 2019

Hello Timothy, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Diane Stodola

September 23rd, 2019 Goose Creek, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

American Residential Warranty sent out a company to replace our ceiling fan in our Sunroom. They did a wonderful job in installing it and was a joy to deal with. We are very pleased in how we had to pick out the new ceiling fan and let them know and then they set the installation up for it to be installed.

Sep 24, 2019

Hello Diane, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Wanda Frasure

September 23rd, 2019 Edgewater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Washer stopped working co response was answered imm ediately. Part was ordered and within a f ew days job was finished.1

Sep 24, 2019

Hello Wanda, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Kisha

September 18th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My house is less than five years old and I recently had a plumbing issue in the Kitchen sink. Well, needless to say I was upset. I called American Residential who immediately had a plumber come out and fix the issue. I'm grateful for American Residential!

Sep 18, 2019

Hello Kisha, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Alexis Holmes

September 18th, 2019 Saint Ann, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My grandmother purchased this policy for her home. Not shortly after her air conditioner went out. She recieved estimates between $2800-$5000 to put in a new ac unit. She was offered $1100. Not enough to cover replacing it. She is an elderly woman on a fixed income and has been without her AC for over a week. She has repeatedly asked for a copy of the policy with no response. I suggest thinking twice before going with this company

Sep 18, 2019

Hello Alexis, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to turn your experience around and look into this issue. Please send us a direct message with any details from the claim such as claim number, approximate date of claim placed, etc. as we would be more than happy to initiate a full review. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

L Respass

September 17th, 2019 District Heights, MD

My experience with American Home Warranty. was not a good one. First, my gripe is about the terrible service we received when our air condition went out. They stated it was a 24 hour window someone will get in touch with us. I have asthma and the heat was very exhausting for me. Then we had to keep calling after the 24 hours were up. When someone finally came he said the system was too old they wouldn't cover it. What a bummer it was an awful two weeks we had to suffer, and adding insult to injury my Pepco bill sky rocketed to the highest ever 181.00 This is from having to use a lot of fans which really didn't do any good. Also, for that commercial which says her air conditioner was fixed the same day is a fable please be truthful to your customers. Regards, Loretta Respass

Feb 05, 2019

Hi L Respass, Thank you for your value feedback. We apologize for the hold time you experienced and we look forward to the continued opportunity to protect your home in the future. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Robert

September 16th, 2019 Gordo, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a professional organizations that take pride in ensuring the customer is taking care of. I have always been satisfied with the quality of support the organisation provide.

Sep 16, 2019

Hello Robert, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

P. Brown

September 16th, 2019 Senatobia, MS

I have been more satisfied with repairmen in taking care of such a major job. They were extremely clean, efficient, thorough, and timely. In addition, they were so respectful and I must repeat!!CLEAN!!!

Sep 16, 2019

Hello P. Brown, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty

Charles Smith

September 12th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We needed a repair shortly after the 30 day period.We called to report the problem and had good customer service.The repair was done the next day.

Sep 12, 2019

Hello Charles, Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs. Sincerely, American Residential Warranty