Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews American Home Shield Logo

American Home Shield

8.8

David Bobrowsky Midway, UT

I find that their website is very good, getting hold of them on the phone is a whole other matter. I got so tired of waiting on hold that I decided not to renew my contract for an additional year. The other issue I have is the deductibles are higher than the other company that I switched to.

Chris Williams Houston, TX

This is the worst excuse of a company I have ever faced. 7 months. Still no cooktop. Hello, I am writing out of sheer frustration. We have been without our cooktop since July. It has been repaired 6 times since July and it has currently been out since before Christmas. They have even sent out an electrician who found no fault in the electricity supply to the cooktop. We need to get this thing REPLACED not repaired again. I’ve tried everything to remedy. We were told that the parts will not be in for months. While their customer service department has been pleasant, we keep getting the run around. We are told the repair person needs to call in and say the cooktop cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced, only to have them call in and be told they cannot make that determination! We were also promised calls back from the escalation department and supervisors, only to receive no calls.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the most recent issues that have arose with AHS. I would be glad to speak with you to reach a resolution.

Jan. 14th, 2021

Bathsheba Draper Park Forest, IL

I am sadden by what has happen to the company. I remember when t hey cane out did the work and then got paid. Moe they get paid after the first 5 minutes of the call and come out when they get ready. They have contractor in there pool with history's of not having good customer service and then they to hold you hostage by telling you that you can't change the contractor once you have been assigned one. I submitted a service request on Tthrusday 1-7-21 no one call for appointment I call AHS on Saturday was told that someone had call (a lie, ), I was told to stay close to phone because some would be calling soon that day to make appointment. NO ONE CALLED. I call AHS back on Monday and said no one called and at this point I don't want that contractor to service me now or ever. The young lady came back to the phone and say she was tld that I had a appointment today. I had not spoke to anyone about a appointment today if I had why would I be calling her. She told me that the person said the appointment was made with me BIG LIE. They cancelled that contract, not ten minutes after I hung up the phone it rang and the new contractor call and made a appointment for Wednesday. So the phone was working for incoming calls. I will be looking into a class action suit about the process of regulation of the contractors that AHS has, there must be some accountability and responsibility for there actions. There represent AHS when they come out. AHS make sure they get their money we need to make we get what we are paying for. I will be contact legal about this and suggest you look in to it where you are. For the recorded this is not the first time that I had this problem with this contract.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Bathsheba, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the most recent issues that have arose with AHS. I would be glad to speak with you to reach a resolution. Please provide your AHS contract number or property address for further assistance.

Jan. 14th, 2021

happyeverafter66 Goose Creek, SC

I have never had such horrible service. My a/c went out and I called to create a service ticket. I was told a tech from Southern heating and air would contact me. No one ever contracted me so I kept calling. There was no way to get in touch with the company they assigned me to. I would always get the voicemail. One day a guy just showed up without calling or nothing. Thank god I was home. The A/C tech was only at my home maybe 5 min then tells me I’m out of refrigerant completely. I explained to him I just had refrigerant filled a month ago so there must be a leak. Everyone knows Freon does not just leak out!!He then tells me how much the Freon would cost completely bypassing the fact there is probably a leak. When I brought the leak back up he said he would have to come back to find the leak. I never hear from the contractor. Now, I’m calling to find out about my service ticket and they are telling me he only submitted for the freon to be added. Now why would I pay for Freon for it to leak out? Long story short they are giving me the run around about my a/c. This company is a big SCAM!!Paid $100 for a tech to do nothing but write up an incomplete ticket and a/c still out weeks later

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the most recent issues that have arose with AHS. I would be glad to speak with you to reach a resolution.

David Kliers Massapequa, NY

AHS is only as good as the vendors that they send to you home. Unfortunately, their vendors are paid a discount to their normal rates so many of the top vendors do not elect to participate. Worse, if a poorly performing vendor does come to you home and fails to do a good job, AHS has the worst customer service you have ever encountered. I am currently waiting in excess of 60 days to get my dishwasher fixed and AHS refuses to put my on with a supervisor. I could go on and on with my drama, but suffice it to say that i have called twice per week, the vendor has come out three separate times and the parts are on order...again! Bottom line - if you are willing to gamble on their service, i suggest that you bail quickly once you are confronted with a bad vendor. The situation will not quickly be rectified and the customer service is of no use at all. At that juncture call a good vendor, cabcell with AHS and move on with your life! cheers!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi David, I hate to hear about the delay in service you have experienced to have the dishwasher repaired. I would be glad to speak with you and get the issues resolved.

Jan. 26th, 2021

Anthony Marshall Culpeper, VA

The company truly puts the customer first and understands the urgency when you have to put in service request and work to get a contractor to you as quickly as possible

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Anthony, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to servicing you again soon. Best Wishes.

njra2000 Mineola, NY

I signed up with this company last year reading most positive reviews here. I am surprised they have these many positive reviews. I lost my heating almost 7 days ago, all I have gotten from this company is runaround. They sent a contractor to take a look and but the contractor haven't uploaded their diagnostic report. The warranty company keeps trying them but the contractor is not responding. This shows how competent the contractors this company hires. Since last few days I have been requesting to give it to another contractor but they are not budging. They have hung up on me multiple times and I hear hear same bureaucratic BS when I speak to their CS representatives. Anyone reading this, please PM me if I can report to any government agency. I don't think it is legal to have no heating with kids living in the house...

B. Balmer Caddo Mills, TX

I am very unhappy with AHS. I requested service for my clogged kitchen sink on Dec. 18 and now it is Jan. 1 and I still haven't had anyone come to unclog it. The contractor they assigned was supposed to come on Dec. 23. I waited and he never showed up and never called. I called him and his voicemail was full. I sent him a text and he didn't answer the text until after Christmas and said he was sick and could come. I don't know if he has the covid virus and don't want someone so irresponsible working on my house. I had a service business for 44 years and would never treat a customer that way and leave them hanging. AHS was supposed to send a different contractor, but come to find out they don't have another one, so I haven't had a kitchen sink for14 days, including Christmas day. For this I pay over six hundred dollars a year and $75 for a service call? i am going to cancel my contract with AHS.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi B. Balmer, I hate to hear about your most recent experience to have the repairs completed. I would be glad to speak with you and get the issues resolved.

Jan. 18th, 2021

Marci Evans Fuquay-Varina, NC

They called me very right away. They said they would be there the next morning and they were there. Apparently the pipes froze but they checked everything out at no charge.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Marci, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Adam Cullman, AL

This is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with. First of all, there is not 1 American that works for this company. No matter how many times you call or what number you call it is always some foreigner working from home. My hot water heater was messing up back in September and I paid the $100 service fee to have them send a contractor out to fix it. Contractor replace a few pipes and said it was good to go. Now in December, I have been out of hot water for 2 weeks because the hot water heater has completely stopped working because it was never repaired properly the 1st time. After waiting 2 weeks with no hot water right before Christmas, the contractor shows back up to my house to replace the hot water heater. As he is getting is stuff out of the truck, he informs me that I owe $850 before he can do anything. I was completely outraged because this was the first I had heard of it. I told him there is no way I can pay that especially 2 days before Christmas. So he leaves and I still don't have hot water........I've been paying them $60 a month for 6 years and can't get my hot water heater replaced. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPAY!!!!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Adam, I hate to hear about your most recent experience to have the hot water heater repaired. I would be glad to speak with you and get the issues resolved.

Jan. 18th, 2021

Greg ,

Had company for 3+ Years. Sometimes have to have repair guys come back twice. My last repair on ice maker started 3 months ago i had 4+ service companies came out 3rd one said would order part 1 month later he said he was looking for part number, last guy said need freon but he does not do freon. I asked AHS for manager. They said manager will call back in 24 hours and i wanted to get my own person to fix. 2 weeks later still waiting for call back. Long hold times. Operators that talk to you dont care about how many months and techs not knowing how to fix unit. I paid 209.00 out of pocket and asked for a refund due to 4+ service people of theirs that could not fix for 3 months. I canceled contract they charged me a 54.00 cancelation fee. They offered 2months free or 2 service calls to stay, im done no way, worst service ever. Be careful this company does not care about their customers. I also called many times and was on hold for 20 minutes plus. I am a business owner in Agoura Hills CA. Shame on you AHS if my customer service was as bad as yours i would be out of business. very very upset customer!!! Greg

Derek New York, NY

My water heater burst on friday december 4th. I have an american home shield warranty so i created a service request through their website. In only a few hours i was assigned a plumbing company. According to my contract with american home shield the plumbing company has 48 business hours to contact me. During these 48 hours I was allowed to contact the plumbing company myself. I tried reaching out and leaving messages multiple times with no answer. I then reached out to american home shield for help and they also received no answers from this plumbing company. At this point they are required to assign me a new contractor to replace my water heater. I later found out through the plumbing companies website that they do not service my town at all, which leads me to believe american home shield does not vet the companies that they have in their network at all otherwise they would have known that this company does not service my town. The timeline stated in their contract is 24 hours to assign a contractor for your service request. I gave them ample opportunity and called multiple times to check the status of assigning my new contractor. During my phone calls i received absolutely no help from any of the customer service reps, dispatchers or supervisors i talked to. During one of these phone calls i was told that the contractor would be assigned within the next 4 hours. This did not happen so i called back about 5 hours from the initial phone call. I asked for a supervisor and asked if i was lied to when they said within 4 hours. He answered with "yes that was a lie". Over the next two days leading up to today friday december 11th i reached out to the company multiple more times and were given numerous arbitrary time lines that have all come to an end with no resolution in sight. After waiting with no help i called american home shield today and explained that they had breached my contract and i would like a refund for my policy or to have a contractor assigned immediately. The customer service rep informed me that they did not breach my contract but after reading the specific line to her she admitted that they had breached my contract and that i cannot receive a refund. She then gave me another arbitrary 4 hour timeline (the last time this happened i was Informed by a supervisor that their employee lied to me) This brings us up to the current time where we are in the height of a pandemic, during a new england winter and have had no hot water for a week. This is not only a hygiene issue but a sanitary one that plays a very important role in a house hold that contains 4 people one of which is an 8 month old baby and another of which is a pregnant woman.

Reply from American Home Shield

I hate to hear you were not satisfied with your experience with us and I would like to connect with you regarding it.

Apr. 2nd, 2021

MD Maple Heights, OH

***AHS: do not reply to this review saying you'd be glad to discuss the issue with me. If that's the case, you can call me. I've reached out enough and I'm not jazzed by the results. Here are my request #s: --appliance: 35858507 --electrical: 39442657 Filed service request on 11/6, still no resolution. Appliance company has been here 3 times, each time they determine the issue is something different than they thought so they have to schedule another visit, but they have to go through AHS each time (they send a diagnosis report to AHS, and AHS gives them the OK to schedule another visit). Meanwhile, on one of the visits, the appliance company determined at least part of the issue is electrical, so now we're trying to work with AHS on both an electrician and appliance company. We STILL haven't had an electrician come (it's been 33 days). We've been bounced between two electrical companies AHS has assigned. Both companies have been BARELY reachable by phone (the first not at all, the second just barely). I've spent over two hours on the phone with AHS trying to expedite the electrician visit to no avail. They were supposed to come today - by late afternoon I hadn't heard anything so I call them, and the electrician tells me his guys are on a job 30 mins away and getting to us is just too much of a drive. Maybe Saturday. Maybe Monday. What kind of service is that? Back to the appliance company. It's been a week since the their last visit and no one had reached out to schedule the next (4th!) visit. Called them to see when they'd be back out, and they said AHS hasn't even communicated back with them. Mind you, I have been on the phone with AHS (regarding the electrical side of this same case) 3 times in the last week. Why didn't any of their customer service reps catch that there was an action item related to the appliance company and address it?! As another reviewer commented, the customer service is clearly outsourced resulting in major communication issues. Between the appliance company, the electrician, and AHS, none of the parties involved seems capable of communicating with one another or taking initiative to get the customer's problem resolved. Each time there's the smallest issue or complexity, the process will stall and the customer will have to call AHS to jump start the process back up again. Even then, you may still be unsuccessful and find yourself having to call back again days later. Each time, you'll be on the phone 20-30 minutes and placed on multiple holds while AHS reaches out to the contractor to "verify" the information you've provided. AHS does not care and takes no initiative to ensure your issue is resolved. Prepare to be frustrated, have your time wasted, and have your issue remain unresolved months later.

Abram Stroot Winchester, VA

Bottom Line Up Front: Custom Service is a ZERO out of TEN. Main issue is Representatives are outsourced overseas, leading to miscommunication between Customer and Representative and mischarges in favor of American Home Shield. Others: $75 per home visit call per item (i.e.: Can't send a handy-man to repair electrical appliance and another (those are two calls or $150). Secondly, if you cancel early before the end of the 12 month contract, there is a $72 cancellation. Both the 12-month contract and $72 cancellation fee are in the small-print on their website, but are not explained to you when you sign up (because their employees don't speak English as their primary language). Background: Cancelled service mid October after they correctly charged me my next-months $72 bill. The representative said she cancelled the next month recurring charge for mid-November and that another representative would call back to confirm (which never happened). Mid-November, I got INCORRECTLY charged another $72 for the recurring monthly bill that should have been cancelled. I called again and was able to cancel again and requested my $72 be applied towards my $72 cancellation fee (Representative said it would but his English wasn't good and he didn't apply it accordingly). Called three times since then and was finally able to get ahold of a native English speaking Representative who said she couldn't reapply those funds because the account was already closed. So it is going to an internal review and maybe I'll find out if I get this resolved OR if they just took me for$72 as a donation and still expect me to pay another $72 for cancellation fee. BOTTOM LINE: WITH ALL THE HIDDEN FEES AND DIFFICULTY IN SPEAKING TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, IT IS MUCH EASIER TO SUBCONTRACT PLUMBERS, ELECTRICIANS, ECT. FOR NEARLY THE SAME CALLOUT FEE!!!!

Terra Snellville, GA

Hardly covers anything, representatives cannot comprehend and only a few good companies contracted

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Terra. Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service we provide. I would be happy to speak with you to address any unresolved issue.

Sep. 7th, 2021

Andrew Smyrna, DE

I called several times after I placed the service call and AHS and AHS never called back.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Andrew. Thank you for letting us know that you did not receive the follow up needed to address your service issue. I would be happy to speak with you and assist with resolving the matter.

Sep. 7th, 2021

Donna Payne Grand Prairie, TX

Terrible customer service , I never received a call back

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Donna, I hate to hear about your most recent AHS customer service experience. I would be glad to speak with you to get the issues resolved.

Sep. 8th, 2021

Olga Leon Brawley, CA

No follow up on repairs when homeowner complains of service not being done

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Olga. Thank you for providing feedback regarding your service experiencee. I hate to hear you hav an unresolved issue. I would be happy to speak with you to further address this problem.

Aug. 31st, 2021

Tina Herndon Waukegan, IL

Hard to get answers. Never callback as promised

Cheryl A Laster Cleveland, OH

Service is good. I just feel the deductible is pricey

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Cheryl, We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy it!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Paula Sherrod Grand Terrace, CA

I submitted a request 5/14/21 to fix the temperature gauge on my oven. It is still not fixed.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Paula, I would like to thank you for bringing this delay to our experience. I will be contacting you to assist with a resolution towards the oven guage.

Aug. 26th, 2021

Paolo Tavella Cypress, TX

Claim for major items are often denied and difficult

Judy Pasadena, MD

I am aggravated that you chose a company that does not deal with a water softener issue

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Judy, I hate to hear about your most recent AHS experience to have the issue repaired. I would be glad to speak with you to reach a resolution.

Aug. 25th, 2021

Greg Cunningham Brecksville, OH

Customer service doesn't follow through and return calls.

Janice Bendolph Tuscaloosa, AL

Had to wait long for service air conditioning repair went almost 2 weeks

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Janice, I would like to thank you for bringing the delay in service to our attention. I would be glad to speak with you to get the issue resolved.

Jason M Mccarty Temple, TX

Horrible customer service. Don’t want to cover anything. Never call back when they say they will

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jason, I hate to hear about your most recent American Home Shield customer service experience. I would be glad to speak with you to discuss the issues that occurred.

Evelyn Nicholson Southaven, MS

My AC went out and the part never came so, my 74 year old mother sat in the heat for two weeks!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Evelyn. Thank you for taking time to let us know about your service experience. I am very sorry to hear about the delay with getting your air conditioning repaired. I would be happy to speak with you to further address this issue.

David McCune Evansville, IN

Good but very expensive. Most repairs inexpensive.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi David, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to servicing you again soon.

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Joseph Tucker

Absolutely terrible. We've had a claim in since January 20 and still has not been resolved

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Joseph. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We are here to address your concerns. I would be happy to speak with you to assist with a resolution to this matter.

Dorothy Koonce West Point, MS

I have a fridge waiting to be fixed and a dryer that’s on recall. Right now AHS SUCKS

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Dorothy, I hate to hear about your most recent experience to have the refrigerator and dryer repaired. I would be glad to speak with you to reach a resolution.

Lakiesha Bradley Cincinnati, OH

Multiple service request with no resolution

Ken Lucas Rising Fawn, GA

I find the process to get work done, very slow.

David Clarke Austin, TX

Not good. Slow to respond, ofetn try to cut corners to get repair done for cheap.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi David, Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I would be glad to speak with you to reach a solution.

E.H-Jackson Montgomery, AL

Being waiting on installation of appliance for a while. I had to call multiple time to try to get someone to Install it. I held each time for 1 hour and 39 minutes just to be told to reach out to my service person. I have called the assigned service person 3 times a day and countless messages and have not been able to reach anyone yet. So know I have to call AHS and hold for 1.5 hours to let them know. Happen often. So frustrating. AHS does not contact you to see have you been serviced!!

D C Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Use them if you like to gamble, but I never will again. Called them 6 days ago to service s hot water heater. They took $75 for the service fee, A contractor came out and charged me an additional$200 because I tinkered with the wires them called himself fixed it. The next day, 12 hours later it died again. They called them back out as I waited for 2 days with no response to my pune messages and emails. Am agent refused to give me another contactor until I kept calling and got someone to help. A contactor came out the next day on a Friday and said he needed confirmation from AHS to do the work. I called the company all day that Monday and they said he never contacted them with a request for approval. 7 days after a service request, $275 later, and still no hot water! Would you continue your business with them?????

Mar. 27th, 2021

Michael Ziskind New Hope, PA

Warrantee limitations are not clear in contract. For example: If your ceiling fan spins but is so noisy that people cannot sleep in the house they will call that "normal wear" and will not fix or replace. Also, AC repair is limited -- you willl pay out hundreds out of pocket to replace refrfdgerant for your AC. Customer service is weak. Customer service will generally waste your time as they cannot usually make any complex discussions. expect long hold times. For anything complex, you will need to specially ask to contact someone in the ESCALATION DEPARTMENT. Online service request tool does not permit asking questions; live chat not always working or useful. Major appliance replacement takes weeks not days. Do not expect help with anything that would be a proactive repair...if your 20 year old AC lines are corroding and about to dump a bunch of old CFCs into the environment, this warrantee will not help until your system leaks/spills into the environment.

helen harris Sykesville, MD

They contacted a company and they came out the next day and serviced my air unit. He was very professional. American Home Shield has always provided excellent service companies.

Roberta Reno, NV

Our serviceman, Vladimir was very friendly and professional. A new part was needed, he ordered it, it came quickly and he installed it immediately. I am very happy with the result.

Henry Cerro Shady Side, MD

The gentleman that came was very nice, but you had sent him to the wrong address! I moved 2 years ago and you first sent him to my old home. My correct address is in your system, so I don't understand why you pulled up an address which is no longer valid - the old address is not in my profile.

Evelyn Martinez Los Angeles, CA

They don't have enough company's that they work with to have someone come to fix a problem in a timely manner. I have had a power outage since Sunday and it is now Thursday had to pay a hotel all these days besides losing all groceries. Someone came Wednesday left an today Thursday and turns out the whole half of the house has no power still and all the lights are flickering and very dim. I have paid over $1500 in service fees not counting any out of pocket expenses due to their lack of follow up and accountability. They take forever to send someone and if the company is booked with appointments you're basically stuck waiting for days because they don't have other options to meet customer demand. I never know any diagnostics on the items requested for service. Everytime that I request service each time I have to call back for a recall because the job is not completed or the problem fixed. This is so frustrating, expensive and inconvenient! Horrible service.

Scott Giarratano Houston, TX

I have used my American Home Shield on two instances. AHS is pretty consistent, the reason for 4 stars is that some of the contractors are better than others. Get a good contractor and parts are on hand the service is a 5...... get a situation with a bad contractor and it averages out quick.... AHS does a good job overall

Patricia Davis Lodi, CA

You had sent the people to take a look at that leak under my sink drain dudes came detected the problem right away and took care of it they did a test efficient and professionally

Ashley Robertson Cincinnati, OH

Sometimes quick and awesome, sometimes takes FIVE MONTHS to complete a dishwasher request. We survived, obviously, but having a non-functional dishwasher on top of having a brand new baby who needed bottles, and a toddler was extremely difficult. Add to that that no-one's installed it for us, it kind of negates all the good work that's been done aside from that.

Michael Lynn Stebbins Hyattsville, MD

Other companies do their best to try to not cover claims. American Home Shield not only covers the claims they promised to, but they go out of their way to make sure that items are fixed and the customer is happy.

Michael Hampton Indianapolis, IN

It is so nice not to be surprised by a large repair bill when you have the unpleasant surprise of a system failure in your home. These unpleasant surprises always seem to come when the weather is at its worst.

Mark Hebert Denham Springs, LA

Another very satisfying experience. We have used them on our central heat, ice maker, washer and our dryer. Each experience resulted in the problem resolved and the appliance repaired perfectly.

Heather Morristown, TN

They were very prompt both times I had to call in one week. They were very nice and very professional. I was surprised at how fast they got everything done and set up for my a/c repair!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Heather, I am happy that you were happy with your experience. Although we hope there are no issues with anything in the home in the future, we are here to serve you anytime you need us. Thanks for continuing your business with us. Take care!

Aug. 17th, 2020

Janice Kay Matthews Seal Beach, CA

I'm fairly new member. Was impressed with Metropolitan's service. Believe my "problem" was solved by "Nas" who moved a duct so more a/c would come into one of my two bedrooms which has always remained hotter than other bedroom and living room.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Janice, Thanks for letting us know everything worked out great for you. Taking care of our customers is the main goal here at American Home Shield. I am glad that you were happy with the work done. We look forward to servicing you in the future as needed. Enjoy your day.

Aug. 12th, 2020

Trevene ,

I had this company from December 2017 until February 2020. They were very prompt with sending out techs to repair and took he clients best interest into consideration. During my time with them, I only had 1 major problem where they sent my repair check in another customers name and my statements to that customer.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Trevene, Thanks for being a loyal customer and for sharing your experience with us. We are working to improve our process and we apologize for any issues you experienced along the way. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately if it has not already been resolved.

Aug. 12th, 2020

Raymond Gonzales San Jose, CA

2020 has been a tough year! AHS has made it better! My refrigerator went on the blink. Among other things! And AHS has been there to help make things right. I appreciate that!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hello Raymond,  Thank you for providing us with feedback about your American Home Shield experience with your refrigerator. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Aug. 10th, 2020