Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews American Home Shield Logo

American Home Shield

8.4

sikora maxcie

Very prompt with good service companies under contract

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Sikora, Your feedback is more than appreciated and I hope you continue to enjoy your AHS home warranty!

Mar. 5th, 2020

Cheryl Grier Verge

They were very prompt in getting my repair done

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Cheryl, It was a pleasure to read your review about your American Home Shield experience. I hope you continue to enjoy the service we provide within a timely manner.

Mar. 5th, 2020

Norma Jamison

Handled my call immediately, excellant manner and service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Norma, It is always a pleasure to read great reviews about our customer experiences! I hope you continue to enjoy the fast and efficient repairs that AHS provides!

Mar. 4th, 2020

Victoria Simms

Quick response time. Timely device. Professional.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Victoria, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience. It is always great news to hear about the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

Tania Samon

The next day someone was contacting me to set up service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Tania, We are pleased to hear about the fast service that AHS has provided you. We hope you continue to enjoy!

Andrew White

Ease of registration and promptness of response

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Andrew, We hope you continue to enjoy American Home Shield and the customer service we provide in a timely manner.

Henry Wright

Great Service and Professional and scheduling time.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Henry, It is always great news to hear about customer experiences and the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

tate

service,time professionalism explained complete process

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Tate, It is always great news to hear about customer experiences and the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

AHS customer

On time, professional, courteous, knowledgeable

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi AHS customer, It was a pleasure to read your review about your American Home Shield experience. I hope you continue to enjoy the service we provide within a timely manner.

Bill

Service and the customer service is great to talk to

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Bill, It was a pleasure to read your review about your American Home Shield experience. I hope you continue to enjoy!

Linda

This company has good prices and good service.d service

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Linda, Your feedback is more than appreciated and we hope you continue to enjoy the service we provide!

Judi

Fast service for my furnace when it was cold outside!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Judi, We strive to exceed your expectations and provide you with fast and efficient service. We hope you continue to enjoy AHS and the coverage we provide.

Solazzo

Great job on time good technician fixed thanks

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Solazzo, It is always great news to hear about customer experiences and the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

AnnTribbey

Service technician was excellent and explained everything

Reply from American Home Shield

Ann, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Our main goal is to pair you with a knowledgeable and experienced technician to resolve your home warranty needs. We look forward to being here for you in the future.

Pam Videen

I received excellent service from the electrician.

Reply from American Home Shield

Pam, Taking care of our customers is the main goal here at AHS. I am glad that you were happy with the work done. We look forward to servicing you in the future as needed. Enjoy your day.

Lydia Vetere

Responsive, easy to fix errors, easy to make a claim

Reply from American Home Shield

We are so glad we can make this process easy for you. Take Care!

Pat

Quality service, fair price. Usually good service techs.

Reply from American Home Shield

I am glad your warranty is working out good for you. Let us know if we can be of assistance. Take Care!

Rosemary

Have had no problems and have been prompt

Reply from American Home Shield

Rosemary, Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs. Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. We look forward to servicing you in the future as needed. Take Care.

Bruce Wright

coverage ease of submitting claims assigned technicians

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Bruce, It is a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed the contractors that have serviced you home repairs.

Feb. 4th, 2020

D Capifali

Quick service. Professional and easy to deal with

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi D Capifali, It is always great news to hear about customer experiences and the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

Feb. 4th, 2020

Chavala Wilson

Quickly resolve issues and are professional

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Chavala, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience.

m.wike

very prompt to send someone to fix the problem

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience. It is always great news to hear about the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

Richard White

They replace what they can't have fixed, no questions asked

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Richard, I am glad to hear about the replacement that was completed by American Home Shield.

Pauline Walton

Good, timely service. Good service tech.

Reply from American Home Shield

Good morning Pauline, I am pleased to hear about your service experience with American Home Shield. I hope you continue to enjoy the technicians we provide.

Jan. 17th, 2020

Kathy

Overall they handle any problem quickly.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Kathy, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience. It is always great news to hear about the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

Jan. 17th, 2020

Terri Vanskike

Very reliable about getting problems fixed.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Terri, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience.

Jan. 7th, 2020

Timothy Schaaf

Prompt service and experienced repair employees

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Timothy, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience.

Jan. 7th, 2020

Cecilia

They send quality people to fix my stuff.

Josefina Quirarte

Because they are a good company. Great costumer service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Josefina, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with AHS. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

May. 20th, 2020

Anne-Marie Nataro

Made the repairs, did not keep looking for stuff to add.

Vega White

Never had a problem with them. Always prompt replies.

Deacon Todd Church Chesaning, MI

They promptly ordered and paid for a new furnace wihtout any hassle or problems. Awesome!

Christen Edwards ,

American Home Shield provided quick prompt service every time I needed a repair.

Eric Dearth Washington Court House, OH

New to you customer so fare loving it hope to continue having the peace of mind you guys provide

Patriicia A Johnson Englewood, CO

I was able to get a good plumber to my home the very next day and that was a big deal!

Transcendental Meditation Broward Pompano Beach, FL

I am very happy with this service. They respond quickly and do an excellent job.

Johnny Ingram Independence, MO

On normal repairs AHS rates 5 Stars. They have some dedicated people to insure you are taken care of.

Daralyn Griffin Tampa, FL

I like that I get a timely response to my service requests and the contractors are always professional.

Victor Kyler New Castle, DE

So far so good! Had an electrical issue, made the call. Problem fixed within a couple of days. That simple!

Kat Clark Chico, CA

AHS has been lovely to work with. They respond quickly, and they truly cover what they say they cover.

Shane Alford Dallas, TX

Its great to have and they are fast to get someone ready for you. Just wish they did something for Active Military.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Shane, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your American Home Shield experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Aug. 6th, 2020

Benjamin Christiansen Post Falls, ID

It was a very professional experience, was very happy and they even came and fixed my dryer earlier then first expected

Reply from American Home Shield

Hello Benjamin, I am happy that you were happy with your experience. Although we hope there are no issues with anything in the home in the future, we are here to service you anytime you need us. Thanks for continuing your business with us. Take care!

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Aaron Walinsky

They have been very helpful with our home needs and very informative with every one of our home needs.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Aaron, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Jul. 8th, 2020

Susan Roy

So far they have been very responsive and have taken care of my issues timely and to my satisfaction.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Susan, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Jul. 8th, 2020

Amber Wingo Galveston, TX

I have AHS on my home and my moms. It has paid for itself repeatedly! Quality contractors and great benefits.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Amber, I am pleased to hear about the excellent service you have received. I hope you continue to enjoy!

Jun. 29th, 2020

FR&ED Myrtle Beach, SC

Very responsive with quick turn around times on problems submitted User friendly website Quality repairmen

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi FR&ED, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Jun. 26th, 2020

Diego Garcia-Salcedo Chowchilla, CA

Fast, friendly, efficient service provided by all team members I spoke with. From when I first started my clam.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Diego, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with fast and efficient repairs. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Jun. 24th, 2020

Gina villa Madera, CA

Fast and convenient! Hassle free! I highly recommend American Home Shield! Thank you for your help-Gina

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gina, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with American Home Shield. We hope you continue to enjoy the fast and efficient repairs we provide.

Apr. 27th, 2020

Eric Redman Parkville, MD

AHS is a wonderful investment for any homeowner. They are provide peace of mind and excellent client care.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Eric, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Mar. 30th, 2020

Denise Sanchez Mobile, AL

Everybody I talk to is respectful, courteous and on time. They may not have the answers but they find them.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Denise, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Mar. 26th, 2020