Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews American Home Shield Logo

American Home Shield

8.4

Jeanine Moreno Valley, CA

I needed the A/C repaired quickly. A service technician showed up in 2-3 days as scheduled as everything went smoothly.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jeannie, Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Randy D Baucom Monroe, NC

I have had to request service twice and AHS has been prompt in scheduling and the contractor used has been very professional in correcting my issue

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Randy, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

curtis paul Hickory, NC

Repairman was on time, worked quickly and thoroughly. The same great experience I always have with the service people for AHS.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Curtis, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Erick Manuel Cedeno El Paso, TX

Great Experience . They have always been very professional and always performed in a timely manner. I am very Happy with their service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Erick, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Joseph D. Kinney Erwin, TN

They are great I have done everything I have asked in a timely manner I'm going to receive my microwave today ahead of schedule

Reply from American Home Shield

HiJoseph, Your feedback is more than appreciated and we hope you continue to enjoy your AHS home warranty and the coverage we provide in a timely manner!

Kenneth Niess Pahrump, NV

Somehow there was an error with my policy but when I called the error was fixed by a great customer service representative

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Kenneth, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Karen Milburn Spring, TX

One month after moving we had an AC go out. After all the costs of buying a new house, It was nice to pay $75 and get a blower motor replaced.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Karen, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Lisa Henderson Branson, MO

They are true to their policies and quick to respond. I've never had a home warranty before and recommend it to anyone.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Lisa, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Ann Spivey Montrose Heights, VA

Was having problem with my AC. AHS sent A-Advanced Home Services to my house they solve my problem. And I was very please.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Ann, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Andrea Merchant Copperas Cove, TX

Awesome in every section. They've always dealt with my request very professional and had my request completed within 24 hours

Reply from American Home Shield

Good afternoon Andrea, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Kyle Kelly Mesa, AZ

Our house is now 12 years old and it seems something new breaks every other month. American home shield has helped us keep our house running.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Kyle. We are so happy that you took time to let us know about experiences. We are here to take the hassle out of home repairs. Thank you for trusting AHS to do that for you.

Jul. 20th, 2021

Imogene Coats Los Angeles, CA

Best- The companies Home Shield sent out to fix our plumbing were great. Timeliness, and professionalism with Homeshield, and both plumbing companies were exceptinal

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Imogene. We really appreciate you taking time to let us know that your plumbing problem was resolved so effectively. We look forward to providing you with excellent service for your next repair need. Thank you for choosing AHS as your warranty company.

Patty smith Canal Winchester, OH

I have used the home warranty a few times in the past 3 years. Always had my issue repaired. Response is quick. I have been pleased with repairs to date.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Patty. It is really wonderful to hear that your repairs have been taken care of and response time was quick. We do our very best to take the hassle out of home repairs. Thank you for trusting AHS to do that for you.

RAYMOND PEPITONE Saint Cloud, FL

Appreciate knowing everything in my home is pretty much covered. What needs MAJOR improvement on your part is the VERY long wait to speak to an agent!!!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Raymond. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We value your opinion. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your coverage and we appreciate your patience as we work to improve on the time it takes to speak with an agent.

Debra Crawley Richmond Hill, GA

It is do easy to submit a request for service. The service tech contacts you within seconds. The need is taken care within 24 hours. I could not be happier.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Debra. Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide our members with prompt and reliable service for all your repair needs. We thank you for trusting AHS to provide you with warranty coverage you can depend on.

Jul. 14th, 2021

Jarod Bloomfield, MT

I would like to chose my own repair person as I know many in the industry and I feel that I could get a better price and more personalized service when I need it

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jarod. Thank you for your feed back. We value your opinion. We continue to update our vendor netowrk to provide the best service possible to our members. We would be happy to assist you and select a vendor who will be able to provide you with a great repair experience.

Stan Hobbs Madera, CA

Had a ice maker repaired but did fix problems so called back and they called repairman to come back resolve situation second time was a charm not a problem sense

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Stan, I am pleased to hear about the excellent service you have received. I hope you continue to enjoy AHS.

Amy Padilla Coarsegold, CA

American Home Shield offers prompt, professional, and courteous service. Their customer support services are eager to help resolve any issues that you may encounter.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Amy, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Tasha Saint George, UT

Service was the best reason for this experience. The contractor was knowledgeable and when additional concerns needed to be address, they did so promptly.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Tasha, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with fast and efficient repairs. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Jehri Montoya Tehachapi, CA

They are quick to respond and assign a job. They will try to fix anything before replacing it, but they will replace anything that fails after trying to fix it.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jehri. Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you have been happy with the coverage we offer. Please continue to let us know how we are doing. It helps us to provide you with an even better experience for your next repair need.

Rebecca Wexler Montgomery, TX

Very prompt response. We have been pleased with how quickly things are taken care of and with the contracted companies they use. Good contact from all. Polite & efficient.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Rebecca. Thank you for such a positive review. We strive to provide prompt and dependable service for our members, and it makes us very happy to hear that we have been able to do that for you.

Maisha Atlanta, GA

Service has been propped reimbursement was extremely timely and the technicians that have come out I've been very professional and knowledgeable and their trade.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Maisha, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Jul. 7th, 2021

Ranjit Charles Delaware, OH

Good vendor follow up. Vendor was open to work with AHS. In the past I have seen vendors shy away from as they were not reimbursed on time or there were payment issues.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Ranjit, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Jul. 9th, 2021

Tempest Hyman Norfolk, VA

My washing machine and stove went out at the same time. They were able to fix the washing machine but not the stove. They gave me a brand new stove and I love it.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Tempest. Thank you for the positive feed back. We are very happy the service for your appliances went so well. We strive to provide dependable coverage our members can trust. We look forward to providing you with great service for your next repair need as well.

Jul. 7th, 2021

Michelle Kieu Nguyen Round Rock, TX

I put in the request on a sunday and they had a team come out as soon as tuesday. With the way that the field is right now, I'm glad we didn't have to wait.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Michelle. We are so excited to hear about how prompt your repair needs were addressed. We are here to take the hassle out of home repairs. We thank you for trusting AHS to do that for you.

Jun. 30th, 2021

Jennifer Bonner Richmond, VA

I contacted Home Shield because I was having a problem with my Central Air not working. Efficient Air Systems were sent to my home and fixed the problem.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with fast and efficient repairs. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

David Martin Leesburg, VA

Prompt service. Quality of service provided has been excellent.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi David, I am pleased to hear about the excellent service you have received. I hope you continue to enjoy American Home Shield!

Kimberly Rowlett, TX

I place my service call online and I received a response back fast. The contractor quickly diagnosed the problem and applied a fix. I couldn't be happier.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for providing your feedback to AHS about your most recent experience.

Joyce Benson Missouri City, TX

I made the request for service on my Dishwasher. Very prompt feedback. Appointments was scheduled. Service guy called to say he was on his way. Very Professional

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Joyce, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Jul. 1st, 2021

Darian Richardson Lawrenceville, GA

Worked so far on getting necessary repairs at a overly cost effective manor. Reassurance know that if anything breaks or is damaged, "my home warranty will cover".

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Darian, Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Belinda Allwang Stevensville, MD

We have the home warranty on this new home and we have had to use them several times already and they have been great and was able to get the items fixed.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Belinda, Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Jana Hitchcock Argyle, TX

Great service and value. The ease of submitting a request for service is wonderful. We've always had quick response and never had a bad provider show up.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jana, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Susie Dickens Scotland Neck, NC

I rate them that way because the assigned worker is very professional. He comes in, checks the problem, in my case the heat/air conditioning system, and answers questions.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Susie, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Gwendolyn Tyler Virginia Beach, VA

Excellent customer service, quick response to company servicing the issue. I have been with AHS for over 15 yrs and I would recommend them to everyone .

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gwendolyn, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Lynette COLLINS Scottsdale, AZ

Have had AHS since 2013. Every time we've needed service it is easy to schedule, the vendors are prompt, and AHS customer service has been wonderful.

Reply from American Home Shield

Good morning Lynette, Your patronage is more than appreciated. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to provide you with great coverage and a quality customer service experience.

Dianne York Branchville, SC

AHS has been a reliable source for me on many occasions. I have been using them since 2010 when I purchased my home. I have referred family and friends.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Dianne, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Jun. 24th, 2021

DeeDee Skalicky Surprise, AZ

Timeliness, professional, the technician was extremely nice and helpful and very knowledgeable he told us exactly what to expect and when. Kept good communication

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi DeeDee, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Bev Kaneohe, HI

I had a problem with my garage opener. I made a phone to American Home Shield - within a county days a company came to the house and resolved the problem to my my satisfaction.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Bev, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to servicing you again soon. Best Wishes.

Jun. 15th, 2021

Tina Duggins Fayetteville, NC

American Home Shield is an awesome resource. They are a little slow moving, but they always come through to support the customer by standing by their word. "If they cannot fix it, they will replace it."

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Tina, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Jun. 15th, 2021

ARTHUR CROSS Brick, NJ

They did what the contract stated I had a ceiling fan that needed fixing and my plan covers all parts on a ceiling fan made appointment on line and within 24hrs my fan was fixed

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Arthur, I am so glad to hear your issue was resolved promptly and efficiently. We can't wait to take care of your next repair need with the same level of service.

Jun. 16th, 2021

George Untal Vallejo, CA

Prompt call back to set an appointment; arrived within scheduled appointment window; quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it! Mike was polite and very professional in dealing with us.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi George, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Jun. 14th, 2021

R.S. Burget Weslaco, TX

The speed of service and using responsible and reliable contractors to do the work. I have been very pleased with all of the people that have repaired and or replaced my appliances with Home Shield.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi R.S., Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Jason Thatcher Saint Cloud, FL

Coverage has been excellent so far. Repairs have been acceptable. I'm very happy with the cost vs coverage. The ROI is great. Some vendor work coordination has been rough, only gripe

Reply from American Home Shield

Good afternoon Jaosn, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about the vendors that have serviced you. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to servicing you again soon. Best Wishes.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Melanie VanDine San Antonio, TX

Everyone that I have spoken with at American Home Shield has been very polite and helpful. They have answered all my questions, explained everything and when took the time to look into things when asked. Awesome staff!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Melanie, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to servicing you again soon. Best Wishes.

Cathy Guthrie San Rafael, CA

My furnace had a brocken valve that was discontinued. First my clain was denied. I got a second opinopn and was approved by AHS. I must pay for needed upgrades, but I am gratful they are helping my with a new unit.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Cathy, thank you for taking time to let us know about your repair experience. We are very glad to hear you were able to get a second opinion to cover for the replacement of your furnace. We hope that you will be able to continue to use and enjoy the coverage provided by your AHS warranty.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Shanna Burnett Chester, VA

Service has been impeccable. My claim was put in right away and the contractor contacted me within minutes and had my issue fixed the next day before I even had my 1st cup of coffee!!!

Reply from American Home Shield

Shanna, thank you so much for the positive review on your AHS service repair. We are so excited that your repair issue was resolved so promptly. Your feedback makes us want to work even harder to provide you with exceptional service for your future repair needs.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Timothy A Pollard Austin, TX

1st time to use the warranty and communication between my self and the contractor was excellent. Service was very good and the install was done in a courteous and professional matter.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Timothy, Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Jun. 4th, 2021

Diana Unaite Las Vegas, NV

So far they have been very helpful and have responded quickly whenever I use them. Being a first time home owner this has helped me out more than I can say and I appreciate it.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Diana, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Tammy C. Charleston, SC

Everyone I speak with is incredibly helpful, understands my reason for calling, and accurately fulfill my request. And I got a new washing machine for the price of a service call! So happy!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Tammy, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience and the washer machine replacement. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Seth Martinsburg, WV

The claims process has been fast, easy, and efficient for both items I had issues with. Also, the vendors they dispatched were top notch, and equally as fast, friendly, and efficient.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Seth, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Jun. 4th, 2021