Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews American Home Shield Logo

American Home Shield

8.4

Jon Robinson

Fast, great service every time! Never had a delay in response or service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jon, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Nik

Sometimes it is difficult to get an actual person on the phone when there is an issue.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Nik, We are working to improve the hold times.

Jul. 15th, 2020

Tony

Very reliable and courteous of my situation. They went above and beyond

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Tony, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Amanda

Had a terrible experience with my first claim. Customer service was awful, waited on extended hold times to talk to someone and couldn't get a straight answer from anybody.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Amanda, Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. I would be glad to speak with you to get the issues resolved.

Jul. 12th, 2020

Gussie Edwards

Have been trying to speak with customer service about an issue that we encountered this weekend with a technician at our house.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gussie, Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. I would be glad to speak with you to get the issues resolved.

Cori Walters

They have hired the absolute worst plumbing business and they keep passing the buck as to why the plumber has been out to fix the problem twice now without fixing anything.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Cori, Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. I would be glad to speak with you to get the issues resolved.

Mike and Carol Nieters

Technician came out in a timely fashion and took care of problem.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Mike and Carol, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Carol Olson

They have always done good with the service and very promptly

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Carol, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with prompt and professional service. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Angelia McKoy Chapel Hill, NC

Quick response and completed repair quickly once part was received

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Angelina, Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs.

Jul. 2nd, 2020

Raul Villaronga Stephenville, TX

I have used AHS for over 20 years and am very satisfied with their service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Raul, Your patronage to AHS for the past 20 years is more than appreciated. We hope you continue to enoy!

Jun. 29th, 2020

Sultana Rounds Albuquerque, NM

On time and good work. Saved me alot of money and I trust the company.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Sultana, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your AHS experience. We strive to provide you with fast and efficient repairs. We hope you continue to enjoy the coverage we provide!

Jun. 19th, 2020

Diane Buford, GA

They sent someone out within 3 hrs to fix my AC. VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Diane, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

Jun. 1st, 2020

Quiannia Owens Snellville, GA

Swift, professional, and kind! I highly suggest this company!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Quiannia, We love to hear when we have provided fast and professional service to our customers. Please continue to share your experiences with us and we will continue to strive to meet your needs.

May. 6th, 2020

Armida Bautro La Verne, CA

Called for a faucet leak, plumber came but wasn’t able to fix the problem. AHS charged me $100 for nothing. I will definitely cancel this insurance, it’s a waste of money.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Armida, Your feedback is more than appreciated to help us improve your American Home Shield experience. I would be glad to speak with you about the denial and service fee that was paid.

Apr. 28th, 2020

David Spector Portland, ME

AHS always has the identical answer for all complaints. Have they EVER resolved their customers' problems and delays, or is AHS really a scam and nobody cares?

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi David, I hate to hear about your less than satisfactory experience to speak with a customer service representative.. I would be glad to speak with you and discuss the issues.

Apr. 23rd, 2020

Anthony Atrain Smith Manila, AR

It was a good experience and the job was done in a timely manner.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Anthony, I hope you continue to enjoy the fast and efficient customer service we provide!

Apr. 20th, 2020

Gary Westman Kalamazoo, MI

I have always had speedy responses for claims from both AHS and service techs.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gary, It was a pleasure to read your review about your American Home Shield experience. I hope you continue to enjoy the service we provide within a timely manner.

Mar. 19th, 2020

Christine Nickel League City, TX

Quick service! Caring representative helped put through my service order.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Christine, It was a pleasure to read your review about your American Home Shield experience. I hope you continue to enjoy the service we provide within a timely manner.

Mar. 19th, 2020

Gita patel Detroit, MI

Finally agreed to change something that is converted under contract.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gita, Your AHS feedback is more than appreciated! We hope you continue to enjoy American Home Shield warranty and the customer service we provide!

Mar. 3rd, 2020

Ben Moody Dallas, TX

Prompt repair Of both my dishwasher and hot water dispenser.

Reply from American Home Shield

Ben, Taking care of our customers is the main goal here at AHS. I am glad that you were happy with the work done. We look forward to servicing you in the future as needed. Enjoy your day.

Feb. 14th, 2020

Courtney Salinas San Jose, CA

AHS has always been very prompt to assist us in our service we need.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Courtney, It is always great news to hear about customer experiences and the repairs that are completed in a timely manner.

Feb. 12th, 2020

Gloria Martin Burbank, CA

Excellent service providers. Punctual, courteous and professional.

Reply from American Home Shield

Good morning Gloria, It is always a pleasure to hear from our customers and read about your American Home Shield experience. I hope you continue to enjoy the level of customer service we provide.

Jan. 16th, 2020

David Gratz Port Townsend, WA

Fast response and quick repair. Everything functions correctly now.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi David, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience.

Jan. 8th, 2020

Gayland Penny Leesville, SC

Great service and quick response. Recommending to all of my friends!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gayland, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience.

Jan. 2nd, 2020

Curtis Thompson Glen Burnie, MD

I have been a member for years and received excellent service

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Curtis, Your patronage to AHS is more than appreciated and I hope you continue to enjoy the service we provide.

Jan. 2nd, 2020

Mary Oklahoma City, OK

Great service and as always we love doing business with you guys.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Mary, I would like to thank you for providing American Home Shield with such positive feedback about your most recent experience.

Dec. 30th, 2019

Karen Oklahoma City, OK

I have always had prompt service when I have turned in a request for service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Karen, It is always a pleasure to read positive customer reviews about American Home Shield. I am glad the technician was able to diagnose and fix the issue within a timely manner.

Nov. 4th, 2019

John A Hollister, CA

Very efficient service! Thank you for helping make a bad situation much easier!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi John, I hope you continue to enjoy AHS and the customer service that we provide!

Dec. 19th, 2019

Rex Austin, TX

Phone reps are too hard to understand. They try hard but are very difficult to understand.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Rex, I hate to hear that your experience has been less than satisfactory. I would be glad to speak with you and reach a resolution.

Dec. 7th, 2019

Florida Guy Jacksonville, FL

Good service, good price, good technicians - when we need them.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Florida, I am glad to hear about the service request that was completed. I hope you continue to enjoy AHS and the service we provide.

Dec. 3rd, 2019

Marco Charleston, SC

Prompt to resolve issues, sometimes the service providers they use not the best!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Marco, I am glad to here about your experience and hope you continue to enjoy!

Nov. 22nd, 2019

Ronald Warren Beckman Goodyear, AZ

I used the online application and it worked excellent. Good service.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Ronald, I am glad to hear about your experience and the online portal that was easy to use. I hope you continue to enjoy!

Nov. 21st, 2019

Leslie67 Everton, AR

As always, our issue was addressed professionally and in a timely manner.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Leslie, I am glad to hear about your service request that was completed in a timely manner and I hope you continue to enjoy!

Nov. 21st, 2019

Gina Z. Sun Valley, ID

Generally responsive, but sometimes it takes 2-4 days for a service to be provided.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gina, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your American Home Shield experience. We hope you continue to enjoy!

Nov. 19th, 2019

Kenneth Nungester Enterprise, AL

As far as the completing of repairs, AHS is great. Getting AHS to answer emails is nonexistent.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with AHS. We are happy that we were able to get the issue resolved for you.

Aug. 12th, 2019

Kelvin Laboy Columbus, GA

Good job fast service, needs to be more specific about coverage

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Kelvin, We hope you continue to enjoy AHS and the coverage we provide!

Nov. 19th, 2019

William Bowden Newport News, VA

The service man came and did an excellent job repairing the refrigerator.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi William, Thank you for sharing your American Home Shield experience with us! We strive to provide you with a great service experience.

Nov. 8th, 2019

Pj Pompano Beach, FL

Direct appliance was fast accurate timely and got my repair done quickly

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Pj, I hope you continue to enjoy American Home Shield and the service we provide!

Nov. 13th, 2019

Alvin H San Diego, CA

Generally good experience. The service providers that AHS uses do a good job in a timely fashion.

Reply from American Home Shield

Good afternoon Alvin, I am pleased to hear your feedback about your American Home Shield experience. I hope you continue to enjoy the contractors that we provide.

Nov. 1st, 2019

Steve Mesquite, NV

Air conditioning tech was great and provided me with some good information.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Steve, It is always a pleasure to read good feedback about our customer experiences. I hope you continue to enjoy your AHS home warranty!

Mark East Hartford, CT

GE tech was on time, very professional and explained the issue and resolution.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Mark, Thank you for sharing your AHS experience with us! We hope you continue to enjoy the contractors we provide.

Florian Ternes

Quick response and the Plumbing company you sent was excellent!

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Florian, We are glad to hear about the companies that have serviced you and we hope you continue to enjoy!

Joseph Franco El Paso, TX

Very quick reaction time and everything was fixed, thank you.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Joseph, I am glad to hear about your AHS experience and I hope you continue to enjoy!

Oct. 23rd, 2019

Gary Hazelwood, MO

Very professional courtesy and they got the job done in a reasonable time

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Gary, I hope you continue to enjoy your AHS home warranty ad the customer service we provide!

Oct. 21st, 2019

Kevin Mason, OH

Save your money and NEVER get AHS warranty. They are a terrible unhelpful company and you are much better off just paying to have a good contractor fix your issue.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Kevin, I would be glad to speak with you and assist with a resolution to any issues that you may have experienced.

Oct. 17th, 2019

Teresa Hall Fayetteville, NC

I called on 13 September which was 30 days after my microwave was serviced. I have not heard from anyone as of today. I normally have good service but not this time

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Teresa, Your concerns are more than understanding regarding the delay in service to have the microwave repaired. I would be glad to speak with you and get the issues resolved.

Sep. 18th, 2019

Rene Hightower Sugar Land, TX

Service was quick and work completed on time. Excellent customer service

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Rene, I hope you continue to enjoy American Home Shield and the level of customer service that you have experienced.

Sep. 6th, 2019

Rick Hodge Olive Branch, MS

Great Service and value for the money! If you own your home it is a must.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Rick, Your feedback about American Home Shield is more than appreciated. I hope you continue to enjoy the coverage that we provide.

Sep. 3rd, 2019

anthony galdorise Little River, SC

everyone is just great and helpful from the service call tro the company that comes to fix the problem

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Anthony, It was a pleasure to read your feedback about your American Home Shield experience and the technicians we provide.

Sep. 3rd, 2019

Jsa Albuquerque, NM

Love the app! Very quick, easy and appointment set right away.

Reply from American Home Shield

Hi Jsa, Your feedback is more than appreciated and I hope you continue to enjoy your AHS home warranty!

Aug. 29th, 2019