AHW Home Warranty Logo

AHW Home Warranty

6.7

Mari Scott Elgin, AZ

The process of signing up was easy and simple and dealing with Mark W was great. So far there are no hidden fees or policies like other companies that I have dealt with in the past. We will see as the months progress if the service is as good as it has been so far.

Cobi Price Jenkintown, PA

Anytime I use the warranty, I always get the help from the company. They always call me in a very timely fashion and the work gets done. I had one claim that was not covered but I should have known that bc it’s in the contract, other than that they’ve came through.

Xan Grant Graham, TX

They follow through. They actually checked with me a of couple times every time I've had an issue with fixing something. Just recently, I had to use it for a hot water heater and they fixed it within 2 days. They follow through to make sure that I'm happy with the work, and I am.

Fabe Bryant

They provide excellent customer service. I spoke to a lady named Sunshine, she was so professional and beyond helpful. Our oven would not heat. I called AHWarranty and they immediately got ahold of a repair shop near us who came out and repaired our oven. The company took care of all the issues that we had.

Rui Farrar Centreville, VA

They have always taken good care of us. We've had to use it several times. We needed the garage door worked on and we needed the plumbing worked on. I can't even remember all the things that we've had done, but they have always come through.

Ginger Mason Corsicana, TX

I've had nothing but great experiences being with them. I've used it multiple times.My appliances were repaired well. Fridge and the AC twice. They fixed everything very efficiently. My AC actually now works better than it did when I moved in.

Tawana Moore Lafitte, LA

One of the best companies I have dealt with in a long time in this service industry. They stayed on top of my claim issue each step and made calling and getting status updates through out the whole process easy and always had the right answers until my claim was finally finished.

Victor Roakes Atlantic, VA

We have 2 homes covered. We just finished a service call with them to replace a water heater. It was a struggle. Due to the first contractor assigned, but Amazon Home Warranty got a new one and was professional in the way they handled the situation.

Terry Brown Clarksville, MD

I was with a crappy company prior to switching to amazon home warranty. I’m so happy I went with Amazon home warranty because they actually cover my claims unlike the other companies. I was about to stop using these companies until ahw.

Jada Campo Douglas, AZ

I was very satisfied with the response time as well as the service I received from the individual who repaired the garage door. He was professional and seemed genuinely happy to help me get my door fixed. I highly recommend amazon home warranty. It definitely helps.

Zoya Vani Fairfax, VA

My fridge went out recently, I called to file a claim for service. They set up an appointment with a contractor to figure out the problem. He was on time and was able to fix the fridge. Amazon Home Warranty has a great plan as far as pricing goes and good contractors.

Valentina Romero Bryan, TX

AHW was great when I called for assistance. My bathtub had water and sewage backing into it, so I opened a claim. They arranged for a plumber to come out and see what was happening. He got the job done which is why I purchased this plan.

Namrata Matteo Leonia, NJ

To make this short, we had an issue with our refrigerator. I called Amazon. They sent an excellent serviceman for us. He had to order a part and the next day, he came with the part and fixed the issue. I only had to pay my deductible. Honestly, I was very pleased and satisfied.

Jailene Bell Cornelius, OR

My garbage disposal was not working and I called amazon home warranty to have them fix it. They are prompt at providing you with a contractor to fix your issues next day. I want to get it fixed immediately though, they came in 2 days, still impressed.

Joshua Darrar Springfield, MO

There is reassurance that somebody is going to be there in case you have an emergency and need something fixed. We had a water leak in our wall that flooded our house and a contractor was out here within 78 hours just like they customer service rep I spoke with on the phone said. I like that I now know for sure that I can trust their word.

Damien Curry Bethesda, MD

What I needed they actually provided me. They fulfilled what my needs were. One time it was my dishwasher, one was a breaker issue, and one time it was my washing machine. Whatever issue it is, they always fixed it for me. The customer service people are cooperative.

Lance Pierson Phoenix, AZ

YOU SHOULD BUY THEIR WARRANTY PLAN ASAP! I am very happy with ahw. I have called and put in a few claims for my appliances, so has my wife. What kept me impressed was they were polite with my wife when she called many many many times.

Adaliza Gonzalez Dallas, TX

I would give amazon home warranty five stars. I called them about 5 months ago and I spoke to a nice sales lady and i have been a customer ever since. I have multiple properties and they gave me a good price. Thank you again.

Korin Lepuki Ashaway, RI

Amazon Home Warranty has extraordinary service. They were very quick with my emergency air conditioner issue. They told me to shut it off and the company came out the next day. Thank goodness they were able to fix it that day.

AnnMarie Baxter Barrington, RI

Good thing that we have Amazon Home Warranty because a few things have happened and we have been very satisfied with the service being provided. The quality of service is high and the technicians coming through take proper action to resolve the problems. We plan to continue with it forever.

felipe acosta Katy, TX

I built my home new and I wanted to keep it staying that way! My air conditioner stopped blowing cold air so I made a claim. In person the staff they sent was smart and in two hours gave me cold air again. I like this company.

Noah Petroski South River, NJ

I filed my first claim with the Amazon for my dryer. The problem started about two weeks ago. I’ve been crazy busy and I’ve been in and out of the house so I wasn’t around. They worked with me to get a technician over at my convenience. It was such a simple fix for him and he was done fast.

Timothy Scott Hampstead, NC

We submitted 2 claims in the past 6 months with AHW. The first 2 are completed and were taken care of in a timely and through fashion. We are still waiting for complete resolution with our 2nd claim. I have no complaints with communication from AHW. Very glad we have this warranty plan.

Robert Consentino Levittown, PA

I find it easy to schedule, quick contact from contractor, good service and easy follow up with Amazon Home Warranty. Totally removed the hassle of finding someone competent and qualified. I like how they follow up and I don’t have to always call them.

Cordell Barry Keasbey, NJ

Knowing I can make a phone call and have my things repaired quickly is such a relief. Everything is exactly as I expect it to be. Every contractor I have ever had to use because of the service has always been a breeze to deal with.

Maria Booker Marietta, GA

I am so glad my husband got Amazon Home Warranty. We have warranty only on the appliance in the house and our AC went out and it was repaired in no time. I encourage everyone who has a home to invest in them because you will not regret that you did.

Charles Kraemer Pittsburgh, PA

My wife and I have had several home warranty companies over the years. AmazonHomeWarranty is by far the most straightforward and helpful of them all. The service they have provided for me, I’ve been grateful for because dealing with these companies can be annoying. But, again, they are by far the best warranty company we’ve dealt with yet.

Despina Renzi Williamsfield, OH

My dryer failed Thursday night so I called AHW and they sent help right away. The guy arrived on time, here for about an hour and 15 minutes. When he found the problem he discussed it with me. He put my machines back into place, cleaned up and left. Very happy with AHW’s response and how they handled my issue, no hassle and very professional.

marchelle Ballou

I am very happy with this company. I have used ahw twice in the last 4 months and they delivered both times. My husband filed a claim which was fixed in around 2 days. And my fridge was fixed next day. So far we’re content with ahw

darrien pitera Marysville, OH

The person I spoke with on the phone was very knowledgeable about the home warranty. He was not forceful like some of the other companies. He allowed me to do my own research. I did notice that BBB had good reviews on them too.

Zahra Leah Newark, NJ

I recently got with Amazon Home Warranty, and so far I'm satisfied. The customer service is great. I have had 1 claim and they got the job done really fast. I would recommend them to anyone looking for their type of services.

Marcia Jones Avondale Estates, GA

We are new to Amazon Home warranty and my experience with both the warranty side and customer service side has been good. I've worked with a guy on a few of my issues and he has gone above and beyond to help me fix my issues, including regularly following-up with me. I've already recommended them to my friends.

Jecton Dunn Joelton, TN

The hot water heater in my home stopped working so I found somebody to fix it. I submitted the bill to amazon home warranty and I got reimbursed. They are reliable and any time I've contacted them the person I spoke to was helpful and knowledgeable.

Gia Powell Abernant, AL

The people on the phone that I dealt with were very nice and accommodating. I was irritated when I called in to put in a claim about my oven and the lady I was on the phone with was very patient with me. That’s excellent customer service. So thank you AHW! They also fixed my issue fast.

Ziad Hodge Amherst, OH

The air conditioners at my house were not cooling, literally blowing hot air so I placed a claim. I expressed that this issue was urgent for me because it’s the summer time! Literally within that day they sent their AC Specialist to my house.

Keri Cartwright Luling, LA

I got a flood in my basement due to a plumbing issue. I called AmazonHW to get me a plumber and told them that I needed it ASAP that day. I’m glad the plumber came quick enough to fix the issue because if he didn’t my basement could’ve been a pool and so much more of a headache than it already was.

Louis DaSilva

They’re simple to use and deal with. The techs that they work with were all very professional and helpful. Most recently we were experiencing issues with our dishwasher and we were able to get someone out within twenty four hours to resolve the issue.

Nick Ramos Phoenix, AZ

They have come through for me on most of my claims. The process of getting techs to come help me with my issues is hassle free. I like that because the last company I was with was not as reliable as AHW. The technicians come out fast.

Jazmine Howard Charlotte, NC

AHW quickly assisted me in finding an electrician. I have a newborn and experienced a black out during the night. As you can imagine, I was in freak out mode and needed a fast repair and thankfully AHW was very quick and helpful in finding me the nearest technician.

Matthew Grant Savannah, GA

The customer service with Amazon Home Warranty is fast and efficient. The enrollment was very simple. When I needed service, the repair was scheduled fast and the person they sent out knew exactly what he was doing to get the job done.

Ashtin Almeida Arlington, TX

I have been a customer with Amazon Home Warranty for a couple of months now and every time I have a claim, they have handled it very professionally. Their customer service is excellent in the way they make sure my claims were handled successfully with the technicians on the job.

Savana Ingram Fort Worth, TX

I had two toilets and two outdoor faucets that were not working. I put in the claim and within 24 hrs I had a call from the plumber who was wonderful. He fixed everything within an hour and was professional. Amazon Home Warranty is #1 in my book.

Gary Smith Marietta, GA

Amazon Home Warranty is the best, Sean came over and fixed my refrigerator and it works like a charm, he took his time and figure out what was wrong with it, he also fixed my Dryer, he is a great person to call on. Marietta GA.

Pat Colts Neck, NJ

My AC stopped working yesterday in the heat. I called amazon home warranty and placed my first claim with them. They had a repair man at my house today. He fixed the problem and now I can sleep peaceful tonight. Thank you AHW for being a warranty company that actually comes through!!!!!

William Harper

Eddie M was very courteous and helpful. He gave me a detailed explanation of the plan based upon the current plan we have with another company. He also explained how to start a claim and that he would be our point of contact with any issues.

Jay C. Memphis, TN

Steve was very informative. He confidently answered my questions , made sure I knew exactly what was covered. He made sure everything I wanted was included. The price is great. Saved me over $150 in the premium and $25.00 per claim.

Jerry Warner Robins, GA

Eddie was very courteous and friendly. He gave me a detailed explanation of the different plans that AHW has to offer and also offered a very good discount for being a veteran. He explained how to start a claim and that in 24 hrs we would have someone to fix our issue.

Vince McGuigan Hamilton, OH

Signed up a few weeks ago and dealt with rep. Tim D. He was very thorough, explaining what to expect and when the policy would start, etc... Hoping I will never have to use the policy but gives me peace of mind knowing that I have it.

Carol Skelton Wichita Falls, TX

I have been shopping around. Very courteous. Great prices! Did nt realize Amazon had home warranty till I saw it on Facebook. He covered everything! And he wasn't PUSHY! Adjusted billing for the 31st of each month. No contract, all of it.

John in Texas Fort Worth, TX

I contacted Amazon Home Warranty on June 3, 2019 regarding not having hot water in the master bedroom shower. There is hot water at all the other faucets, tubs and showers in the home which now points to the Pressure Balance Cartridge in the shower that is probably calcified causing it not to work correctly. To access this device, you must remove the handle so you can unscrew the cartridge from its fitting. The plumber (assigned by Amazon Home Warranty), from Mr. Young’s Plumbing, LLC arrived on June 5th and was unsuccessful in removing the handle and informed me that he would have to cut the handle off to access the cartridge. He then said he would need to get authorization from his company to do this. I asked him how long this would take had he said he should be back later today to finish the job. He never returned nor did he or his company call to provide an update to the repair. The next day, June 6th I called Mr. Young’s Plumbing around noon to find out the status of this repair. I was told that they were still waiting, I assume from Amazon, for authorization to complete the repairs. No further call-backs or updates were returned. Finally, on Friday, June 7th I called Amazon Home warranty (12:30pm) and asked if they have approved the work. They were unaware of the situation and presumed I was needing a new water heater. After being placed on (brief) hold I was informed that they would receive the work description on Monday morning – June 10, 2019. I have already paid the $65 service call fee and with no results. The part in question is a $24.98 (Home Depot price) Pfister Pressure Balance Cartridge and if necessary, a $27.00 (Amazon price) Polished Chrome Level Handel. Please provide some feasible explanation as to why this is so complicated. Update: Since my last posting Amazon Home Warranty has been actively involved with getting my case resolved. I am impressed with the results and am hopeful that the repairs will be completed shortly. I have given Customer Service five stars and will review the quality of product or service and Company Trustworthiness once repairs are complete.