AHW Home Warranty Logo

AHW Home Warranty

6.7

Gresh Wall Virginia Beach, VA

Honest, helpful and expedient. Open to my vendor suggestions and willing to send out a professional who may already be familiar with your systems. This warranty was a real bargain, especially if you purchase the multi-year plan.

Rufus Ricks Columbia, SC

From the beginning I was impressed with the way the agent explained everything. Even answered my questions with patience and truth. The discounts were great the longer you stayed with the company. Plus one last thing to worry about month to month. And it's transferable.

Dawn Mcdaniel Hinesville, GA

I just started this policy it will take affect on 26 September 2020 when I have actually file the claim I will write another review letting you know how you’re doing. However Mr. James C was quite helpful in his introductory to this program. Thank you

Bill Cheyenne, WY

JT explained the benefits in detail and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. The discounts offered were great. I’m happy Amazon Home Warranty is rated good by the BBB. I did extensive reviews before buying their combo warranty and expect to be pleased with their service as well.

Woody Woodiyaki Fort Smith, AR

Just signed up for a new home warranty with AHW! Ray was a pleasure to work with to set up our policy. He made it quick, easy, and convenient. I'm rating five stars now, and assuming that the service is as great when I have to submit a claim, it will stay that way.

C. Miller Columbia, MO

I’m a new customer and Ryan C really helped me. He was very helpful in helping me decide which plan to better suit my needs. This is the first home Warranty company that I’ve encountered exceptional customer service. I highly recommend AHW.

cordy meirick Faisalabad, PB

It is so convenient to have them handle all the professionals when we need them for any repairs at our house. The professionals they have sent have been great, much to our pleasure. It is worth the investment to have Amazon Home Warranty.

Saanvi Anand Temple Hills, MD

Our gas cooktop was about ten years old and one of the burners no longer functioned. The technician was unable to obtain the necessary parts. Because we were unable to locate a new cooktop for the replacement amount Amazon Home Warranty offered to give us a check which we accepted. We felt this was a good alternative.

Archie Norfolk, VA

Out of the whole bunch, AHW is the best. I feel like I never cheated on with what I paid for. They didn't hesitate to replace my broken oven after series of troubleshooting steps. I find it clear that the value they're giving to their customers is priceless.

Emma Munn Florence, SC

Had a plumbing issue that cause a flooding in our basement. I called AHW to get me a plumber and told them that I need it immediately today. The plumber came with the expected time and I am so thankful for that because my basement could have been a pool if I don't have AHW.

Keith Burton New Braunfels, TX

We have had about a high success rate with this amazonhome warranty. All of the vendors have exceeded our expectations with timeliness, professionalism, and getting the job done. Submitting a claim is easy, it can all be done through their website. We just renewed our home warranty for the second year.

Draya Bruno Macon, MS

Our refrigerator was having problems cooling recently, and the claim for it went fine. I did it over the phone and the response was within a day. I communicated to the tech what was going on with the refrigerator, and then he fixed it the same day. He explained to me what he was fixing and what was wrong with the appliance, and it went well.

Ron Slabaugh St Louis, MO

Amazon Home Warrantys services are great, and their contractors are good. Who they hired to get the job done was quick and they did a good job. They fixed the issue, and I was happy. AHW also paid for the water heater and others.

Ian Scott Ashburn, VA

Amazon home warranty is what i can recommend! Especially if you're looking for an affordable home warranty! They can assure you that the price you pay is worth the service they give you. Last time i had trouble with my microwave. So i called amazon home warranty and they fixed it right away! Thank you AHW!

Madelyn Smith Washington, PA

I switched from HMS to AHW, and I started with them in July. Their service is better than HMS. I just use their website and I never talk to a live person. They sent out a great mechanic for my latest claim and I have an excellent review for them. So far, so good with AHW.

Karl Ferrel Bullhead City, AZ

There was a time when we had a faucet leaking and our toilet was making gurgling sounds. We submitted a claim online to AHW and they sent a good plumbing co. Interacting with the plumber was great and everything has been fantastic since then. We're extremely satisfied.

Jeremy Becker Greensboro, NC

very informative, helpful. thanked me for being a veteran (2 times to Vietnam), received military discount, + senior discount. with the discount I purchased a 3 year contract. one year of this warranty will be on the house I am selling, and when that year is up will transfer to my new home, + locked in rate.

Rachel rankin Anderson, SC

My furnace stopped working on Weds around 7 pm. I called AHW and there was a repairman here to fix it @ 3 pm Fri. The tech was very professional and speedy with his work. He fixed it. EFFICIENT HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING IS VERY efficient.

Angel Cohen Plano, TX

It's been a pretty good experience with AHW so far. Recently, my washer started leaking, so I filed a claim. The process was very simple and easy. I just go online and put in my info. The contractor they sent out was very friendly and professional and did a great job. AHW is overall a great and invaluable service.

Juan Serrano Carson City, NV

I called for a plumber and an electrician through AHW and they delivered. There wasn't really a lot of interaction. I just did it online and they sent me those two professionals and they fixed what needed to be fixed and I was pleased. They got the job done quickly and I am happy with the result.

Sheila Vickers Atlanta, GA

My tenant told me the water heater was leaking. I immediately put in a service request and gave them her phone number. They got in touch with her and checked it out before noon, and replaced the heater the same day. I was very impressed.

Vince Bush Adger, AL

Responsive and insightful, courteous customer service. She was great! AHW took time to inform me of my options and choices to make a good decision. I didn't expect to receive such service, but my representative offered nothing less! Contractor was helpful also. Overall, proud AHW customer.

Steven McGarry

Our heating system messed up, it is a boiler system. We called another company that did not know what they where doing, charged us a bundle and let us with no heating . I called AHW and they sent out a company that knew where doing, got it fixed and no extra charge to us. Thank you!

Shahreen Gandhi

From the very beginning, we have always been happy with AHW. Service calls are always prompt and on time, and the personnel are always courteous, competent and professional. We feel confident that AHW is taking care of our home maintenance.

Tony Mouras Derwood, MD

tash chahal Philadelphia, PA

I am writing this review about the second contractor you sent ONLY. This contractor was wonderful it took him maybe 30 minutes to fix the toilet and it has not leaked again since. He was every knowleable, and knew just what was wrong and fixed it. Please always send him if I have a plumbing problem.

Tucker Pant Houston, TX

I have used AHW twice and both times they have taken care of the problem in a very timely manner. One of which was my heating unit in the middle of winter. I will continue to be with them as they are professional and back their word.

Mallory Solomon King, NC

I am glad that I purchased the AHW home warranty when I bought my house. Since it is an older home, you just never know. When my dishwasher leaked onto the floor, I called for service. The contractor was on time and fixed the problem. I will certainly be renewing this February.

Frustrating HVAC

I left AHS because they charged me money to replace the water heater they installed in 2005 in 2019 so switched to Amazon first call in the two months was my heat was not working. Did not see a contractor for three days and when he came he spent over an hour and told me it was the Nest thermostat causing the problem specifically the wires. So we switched the thermostat out with battery powered one still no heat. Called Amazon back and they told me the contractor said it was Nest Thermostat and they stood by him not me. Fast forward another company came because it is still under warranty. He said it was an heat exchanger causing problem and since was inspected every year we have 800 dollars. No way the last guy looked and found out it's a three dollar fix because it had been blinking forever not one before asked me if that been blinking 1 2 1 2 looked in book on furnace and one fuse and it worked......

Izzy Cook Las Vegas, NV

I am impressed with The Amazon Home Warranty. The plans they offer are great and very inclusive. They help customers like us with our problems and give ideas that would give us some additional savings. Their customer service is outstanding and really helpful. I would definitely recommend them.

Jack Wolski Philadelphia, PA

Buying a home warranty through Amazon Home Warranty helped me save time and money. Every home owner should use them.Their customer service rep was extremely helpful and patient and reassured me that they work only with professionals and that she would relay my concerns to the expert who fixed the problem in no time.

Berkley Anderson Ladonia, TX

Great customer service they are a fraction of the cost than my old company. All of my appliances and roof are covered for under $40 a month. I would highly suggest a home warranty with ahw to anyone in a home, you just never know.

Harry Rooney Charlotte, NC

Just signed up for a 3-year warranty with Amazon Home Warranty this evening, so I do not have any actual experience to share, BUT their price was one half what another company was quoting me, plus they offered a lot more coverage.

Liz Moore Allentown, PA

I had to use them one time for the air conditioning and it took them three times to come out before they fixed it and each time it took four to five hours, but other than that one condition, I have had them for other things and they've been fine.

Taj Nobrega Calvert, TX

Tina Singh Camby, IN

It's an affordable option for our family and so far, it has prevented us from buying a new fridge and washer. All contractors that we have had the pleasure to meet have been courteous and professional. We are thankful to have AHWarranty on our side!

Kevin Briggs Clinton, TN

The original warranty was given to us by our agent. I decided to renew because we actually had to use it on the oven which was only 5 years old. The renewal was a bit more expensive and hopefully I won't need to use it but better safe than sorry!

Keiya Linpeng Brewster, MN

Recently, after doing a load of laundry, I found that my dryer did not heat up. I called ahw and they sent someone to fix problem and it only cost me my deductible. I'm so glad I called them. Thank you, from a very satisfied customer.

Lauren Fraser Addis, LA

AHW is one of a kind since they are remarkably reliable. The rep I just spoke with really tuned in to what I was speaking to her in regard to and ensured I comprehended everything that was concerning me. I feel that is the most imperative nature of a decent business...having individuals who really care about the clients.

Dawn Clarke Brentwood, TN

Amazon HW is a dependable and outstanding home warranty company. Rick aided me in choosing the correct plan for my home that included total coverage. He was very helpful and I fully trust this company with anything that my home needs.

Sue James

My fridge went out and I called about getting it serviced. Since it was a secondary fridge so there was no rush it took probably a week for someone to come out and then it had to be replaced. The service through the company was fine except for having me wait that long.

Emma Quinn Abernathy, TX

Not perfect but it's pretty good. I only say that because not all of my claims have been covered BUT most of them have and that’s a big compliment compared to other warranty companies I’ve dealth with who were just complete scammers. They're pretty decent with their policies. Almost every time, we have had good people come out.

Mario Franklin Dousman, WI

It's changed a lot. Over the last year, I think there is more interaction between customer service and the customers. More interaction and follow up which is good. Recently, I used it for my air conditioning, and a water heater. They got to me probably within a couple days it was resolved. They are very prompt.

Sheila Campo Aldie, VA

Thank you so much for sending Sean. He was so amazing with our system. This guy fixed our exhaust in less than 2 hours. AHW had the most skillful tech in my area do the job. No doubt you guys received a lot of good reviews online.

Makena Dixon Bentonville, AR

I have been with Amazon Home Warranty for ten months now. Within these past months, I am still a satisfied costumer. I have already called in my policy five times and I never had any bad experiences with any of the representatives I talked and worked my issues.

Mat Reyez Houston, TX

We had Amazon Home Warranty for about 3 years now and our premium has been totally worth it. We have had excellent customer service and reps are all very helpful. Our contract was for 3 years and we 100% are going to renew for another 3 years.

Shawn Tate Las Vegas, NV

Amazon HW plumber came to check my pipe and installed it properly which my old warranty failed to do. I'm so pleased with your responsive service and skillful plumber. Because of this, I will be recommending Amazon HW to anyone in need.

Cheyenne Cranston, RI

Consistent communication is very important for me. When I opened a claim, I spoke to the same two people the entire time. I hate when companies have you speaking to multiple people and AHW doesn’t do that. The rep constantly checked up on me to make sure everything was going smoothly and I respect and appreciate that from a company.

Damien Malik Elm Mott, TX

Great response time. Excellent job. Very professional. It was in the 100s this summer and my ac was out. Had my appointment made same day of claim, took a few days to get to me but it is Texas and summertime so I kind of expected that.

Jordan Ross

The guy who helped me was very knowledgeable and nice to speak with he offered me an good deal I couldn’t turn down. I have had home warranties for over 20 years on 4 homes and this is the best deal I have gotten so far. I hope the service is as amazing.