AHW Home Warranty Logo

AHW Home Warranty

6.7

Aiko Osako Lusby, MD

Great rates for inclusive warranty. Customer service very attentive when you call. Some services assumed and cancelled without a phone call. No complaints as they follow through when the service is incomplete.

Nathen Carlin Chandler, AZ

My first experience with amazon home warranty was excellent! Easy to schedule service over the app. Quick response and follow up via text instantaneously. Service available within the same day.

Amita Shami Lytle, TX

I joined the Amazon Home Warranty and when I had any questions or issues, they answered and resolved them all. I would tell anyone about them and feel very confident everyone would feel the same way I do about them.

Kyle West

I contacted AHW with an issue with my water heater. Service rep was prompt to get my claim filed and to find a local tech to service my problem. Great service and friendly customer service.

Declan Shaw Addieville, IL

The young man Jessie, helped me above measure, he walked me through and answered all my questions and showed so much patience and curiosity. There should be more people like him.

Jeffrey Pope Lascassas, TN

Great customer service. My claim was processed quick, and customer service was very polite in all my inquiries. Already feel good with this company after having switched from another company.

Lauren Ali Afton, MI

I'm a new enrollee, my sales rep was very accommodating and went over all the different options with me. I haven't used their services yet but I like their customer service so far.

Kelsey harris Carthage, MO

He was very clear in explaining the policy i picked and did not pressure me into buyimg other option's. He was very helpful and took his time with me. That's why i purchased the warranty.

Courtney Ford Columbus, OH

Our representative was professional, personable, and knowledgeable. It was an easy process to set up service and made me feel comfortable knowing that this company is going to have our backs!

Lauren hall Belmar, NJ

My customer rep Marcia was fantastic. Walked me through each plan and savings. Got the best deal for me. I appreciate the tenacity of helping customers feel like you care about them and their homes!

Madison Burns Atlanta, GA

I have only experienced the sales process, but I found the representative very helpful and easy to talk to. Thank you for walking me through the process and listening to my needs.

Nadia brito Banco, VA

I spoke to Cynthia who was very informative on what was offered. She did not attempt to downgrade the other home warranty companies but focus on what her company can offer. Very professional

Zack Benfield

Cortney listened to my needs, made an effort to help me as a person and please me as a customer. Explained what he was able to do and did it...not painless (haha) but well done. The five stars are based on this.

Jesse Saunders Charlotte, NC

Customer service was very responsive when I created a claim. Company service man sent out was very respectful, on time and professional. Repairs were done when promised with full satisfaction.

Andre Bruno Bulls Gap, TN

Amazon Home Warranty is superb. I had them come out to me three weeks ago and it was fine. the guy came right over and fixed what needed to be fixed and then left. It was a piece of cake.

Chris Avery Jean, NV

The first time I used them the customer service was wishy washy but the next time it was a much better experience. The service has been great. This last experience they did great getting people out to me in a timely manner.

Zeng Lin Aurora, CO

Sometimes it takes a minute. The last experience was great. I needed to use the warranty last week when I had problems with my garbage disposal. The technician was here within a few days and all went well.

Skylar Thomas Blackshear, GA

Having a home warranty can be somewhat pricey but you know what you are paying for. They have been very responsive and quick. They use friendly and well trained technicians to handle my problems.

Elena Iman Adger, AL

I am happy with my purchase with Amazon Home Warranty. They gave me an excellent deal to cover my rental property on my renewal price. I am also grateful they were able to fix my tenants ac the next day.

Maya Wallace Charlottesville, VA

I'm so glad I have AHW. I had a problem with my stove so I called for a claim. It was so hassle free and fast. They sent somebody out and took care of my problem. THANKS A SO MUCH!!

Chen Kotal Beltsville, MD

I would like to thank Stacy for reaching out to me today and resolving my issue with the company. I will continue to be a customer of Amazon Home Warranty and would recommend customers dealing with Stacy.

Amali Vani Baltimore, MD

My husband and I recently moved and AHW has consistently been a second set of eyes and hands for us. We're so happy with their support, nothing to change, nothing to improve about it, I recommend.

dija romero Aiken, SC

Always responsive and solves my problem. I can count on them to prove me with a good service provider who will responsibility fix my issue in a timely manner. Best money I've ever spent

Herman Singman Anniston, AL

Just recently, about 2 weeks ago, I needed to use my warranty and I put the request in early that morning and the workers came and did the repairs before one o'clock the next day. The service is exceptional.

Denzel Nagle Bauxite, AR

I have zero complaints about their service and follow up. I have been very happy with them. I've had many different things done to the house. I'm glad I have ahw because it saves me a lot of money and headache.

Suman Khan Reno, NV

I have used ahw only once and the repair went smoothly. They showed up 10 minutes late but i won’t hold them to it because of traffic. Overall i am pleased, they got my issue resolved and that’s what is important.

Su Lee Owings Mills, MD

My washer machine went out and I call, they got someone out here immediately.I appreciate their service. They take care of my problems in my home. I am going to stay with them, for sure. I like Amazon Home Warranty.

Evaughn Gates Nassau, DE

My experience with Amazon Home Warranty has been great so far. Recently I had to get my microwave repaired and I was very pleased with the service they provided. Good investment, I like this company very much.

Destiny Townsend Amesville, OH

The plumber was sent by ahw to my property after 8 days. He was cordial and professional and took care of each step with professionalism and knowledge. I was satisfied when he left and everything was back working properly.

Azaughn Stripling Las Vegas, NV

My experience with Amazon Home Warranty was very good. I called with a problem regarding my plumbing it was resolve with a few days. Good service, I will continue to stay with amazon home warranty. thank you

Aerin Hohner Nashville, TN

Fast, proficient and hassle free. We’ve had other home warranties and it was terrible…a nightmare. Tried AHW. wow. Huge difference. They are professional, easy to use and work gets done fast and professionally.

Bilal Buyer Phoenix, AZ

Awesome service. Contractors come out in a very fast manor and they have been professional. I like that they cover all appliances that I’ve made claims on and I will for sure recommend them

Bernard Daily Marietta, GA

I am happy with my purchase with Amazon Home Warranty. They gave me a good price deal to cover my rental property& I am also grateful they were able to fix my tenants air conditioner system that same week.

Giselle Suydam Lilburn, GA

They’ve been our provider for a couple of months now. I’m honestly so pleased with their service I referred my parents and they got a policy as well. Very pleased with the level of service they provide. Thanks!

Callis Brown Dallas, TX

Their customer service was good. They responded and I haven't had any issues. My bathroom overflowed and they sent somebody out the next day. Everything was good. So far I like AHW.

Claire Segbers Myrtle Beach, SC

I like how Amazon Home Warranty is not a major investment yet it's absolutely worth it due to the quality of service I have received. I would recommend to always invest especially for the quality.

RON Monroe, LA

RICK R was "Great" anda explained my coverage in an understandable manner.. Highly reccomend Amazon ( a company I trust) forma a homero warranty. JUST ADD YOUR POOL IF YA GOT 9NE.

Benjie Knox

I found my favorite company for a home warranty service. I like the customer care and the company's own specialists network list. The technicians I've met were very skilled and efficient. Great service and the price.

Eric Matthews Irving, TX

Sam A is amazing!!! I strongly recommend giving him a call. We are new home owners and the second we signed for the house anxiety set in. Thanks to Sam’s help we were able to find the right plan for us!

Nathan Atlanta, GA

I had an issue with my washer so I called in a claim and got a tech out that same day who fixed the problem in 30 minutes. Paid my service call fee and its like it never happened! Was skeptical now I am a BELIEVER!

Steven King Killeen, TX

Ahw repaired it timely and followed up numerous times.

Ann James Killeen, TX

yes I happy with the service. My garage door works again.

Terry Anderson Atlanta, GA

Yes everything has been honored. Service has been prompt.

Eugene Evans Dallas, TX

Yes, they fixed my bathtub. Techician was good

Brian Keller St Louis, MO

They are paying me $600.00 for my 1.5 year-old $2500 refrigerator because they are unwilling to repair it and claim they are not required to replace it!

Tuledo Franks Jacksonville, FL

Fred was an amazing representative. He addressed all of my questions and concerns.

Paulette Sibert Savannah, GA

I like the fact that it covers my appliances that I own because this time I'm renting.

Jacqueline Antioch, TN

The customer service fellow who signed me up was honest, direct, and very informative.

AHWP SUCKS Little Rock, AR

100% SCAM! Fake reviews all over web. Accreditation already revoked by BBB. Do not use under any circumstance. They will auto deny almost all claims and literally hell at you through the phone.

K Schmitz Milwaukee, WI

Very easy and straightforward process. Loved that we could customize the policy to our needs.