2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Anonymous Dayton, OH

I needed the warranty for my air conditioner and the service man came out and took it all apart and cleaned it. It was very professional. He knew exactly what the problem was. He helped us out in a day. I would recommend them to other home owners. We are very comfortable with them because they are reputable. The service workers that have come to the house have been very courteous and prompt. My children have been there and they were respectful and cleaned up after themselves. They have been prompt getting them out here.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 16th, 2022

Sam Saint Louis, MO

We’re happy with everything. We have a had great experience. We have bene able to get everything back. We’ve had a lot of issues with the house and we are happy with 2-10. Just earlier this month, the washer was giving me a lot of error codes. It wasn’t progressing though the cycles. We put in a claim and they were able to get someone out the next day to diagnose it. It was fixed within the week. It was great. They do a good getting good people who know what they are doing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Sam, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kameon Tucson, AZ

Even though it does get more expensive every year, they are trustworthy. I appreciate that is has been positive working with them. I’ve liked everyone they have sent to the house. They’re always prompt. They come out about once a year to fix my heater promptly which is good because it is cold here. They fix my problem and don’t try to get me to buy a bunch of other stuff.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Kameon, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Lakeland, FL

Everyone I’ve talked to at the company has been nice and happy and helpful. You name it and they would bend over backwards to make sure things are taken care of properly. Every issue is taken care of quickly. We had a problem with one of the service providers and they were right on it to take care of us and get us another provider. It covers what came with the house and other things like the washer and dryer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey Newport, NC

I’ve never had better customer service is my life. They are outstanding. They are always ahead of schedule. I never have to wait. One of the plumbers we got wasn’t that great. We had a plumber we used for years that wasn’t a part of the network. We called 2-10 and they got them approved. It was a very easy process. I’ve had friends use other warranties and it is like pulling teeth to get something done. I highly recommend 2-10. They have the best process.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hayley Greensboro, NC

The team was recommended to me by a friend of mine. It is a good price and it gives me peace of mind. They have great customer service. They pay attention to details. When my furnace wasn’t working and seemed like it couldn’t be fixed, they gave me a brand new one with a minimal payment on the electrical work that had to be done. They get back to you quickly and don’t hesitate to help you out. It is full of great people to work with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Hayley, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Klito Woodbridge, VA

Customer support has been very prompt and courteous. They are helpful and know what they are going. They got a plumber out to me within a day. They set it up with the plumber. Everything got done. It was no hassle. I know I can trust to get people to show up. Their people are on time and courteous. It is high quality. I appreciate their thoroughness and conscientiousness. It is very much worth the money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Klito, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Claude Washburn Trinidad, CO

We had a problem with our furnace at the beginning of cold weather coming in. The furnace would not come on at all. Called 2-10 and set up an appointment to have a service company come out to find the problem. They showed up and found the inductor motor fan was not working. Was froze up. Tech told me the problem and order a new inducator motor with the fan. Came back in about a week and replaced the motor. No more problems. We were pleased with the service and how quick the turn around was to fix the problem. Thanks to our warranty we only had to pay for the service charge when the tech came out the first time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Claude, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Sharon B.

I had an air conditioning problem and and they had someone come out fairly quickly and I was pleased with the service that I got. My air conditioner was not working, it was making a horrible noise through my walls from the outside where the the compressor was and I turned it off. The person that 2-10 sent came and found out what the problem was and he took care of it that day and I had air conditioning so I was very pleased. He was very pleasant and courteous he, he cleaned up after himself and he said if I had any more problems to be sure to to let him know. So far I'm very pleased, I've only been in the house short while and and I hope I don't have anymore problems, but it's good to know that I have that security. So if I do have a problem I have someone that I can call that I trust. I'm very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sharon, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Richard

The repayment for new appliances and stuff is limited, in other words I end up paying about fifty percent of the bill for new appliances. They do do a good service once you get them out here or once you get him on the phone. It's a little hard to get them on the phone right now but I understand it's because some of them are working from home. Recently a dryer went out and I called them and the same day I got a response and it was just a part that needed to be replaced, shouldn't have had to replace the whole thing and that was done. People took care of it and they double checked to make sure that it was done and that was it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, thank you for taking your time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Andrew Woolridge Portland, OR

Customer Review Video

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the kind comments, Andrew. We’re glad to read that you’re happy with the services 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty provided you. Our goal is to make protecting your home as simple and economical as possible, and it sounds like we nailed it. Thanks again for your continuing business!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Anonymous Athens, GA

I called and they came out quickly. They sent somebody out who was qualified and he did a good job. When I've called, they've been responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anonymous, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Noah Saint Johns, FL

I always do online the tickets and it gets assigned to a contractor within about 24 to 48 hours. It's just been very positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Noah, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stacy Wilmington, NC

It was easy to get somebody on the phone and they were responsive when I had to make a claim and it was easy to make a claim.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stacy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Oak Island, NC

There is no way to contact the people in the claims department. They did give me a phone call to begin with, left a voicemail, but there was no way to contact them back. I have had to make multiple trips to resolve the same issue over and over again. We have had to have people com eout pultiple times for small things because they didn't fix things.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard Burgaw, NC

I've had them for a while and I was happy with them. I had my refrigerator fixed and it went, it went well. It was positive. I'm very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrea Clinton, MD

They were very responsible helped me with the experience online and were very helpful. Great companies that fix my problems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrea, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Brentwood, TN

Really good communication when making an appointment. I had a toilet that would not stop running, and I was able to schedule a contractor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Judy Kriege Newport, KY

They have been very helpful! Every issue we have had they have handled and we have been very satisfied with the results!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Judy Kriege, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ari Robinson Trenton, NJ

I STILL can't get a simple hot water heater replacement issue resolved, because the claims department has excessively long wait times for phone calls. After 4 phone calls of waiting over 45 minutes only to be cut off - one when someone answered and the other 3 before anyone even picked up - I gave up and had to directly ask the dispatched contractor to do the work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ari Robinson, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Christina Columbia, SC

Right now, they keep issuing providers that are not doing what they're supposed to do.

William Dean Virginia Beach, VA

I've had several different home warranty companies. 2-10 by far has exceeded my expectations. Other companies don't compare. EXCELLENT Customer Service

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William Dean, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ben Messer Littleton, CO

They're a good company and have a decent warranty, but I was disappointed, recently, when a garage door opener was identified for replacement but was replaced with a model containing fewer features.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ben Messer, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

D. Fayetteville, GA

The first time I called I was on hold for almost an hour and they assigned somebody to the situation and by the time I called the person they said "we have told two ten that we're not taking calls, we're not taking referrals, we're overwhelmed and understaffed". Why would they send me to someone who's not taking calls? So then I had to call back and I was on hold almost another hour and they suggested maybe I can get my own person and then just submit the bill. I haven't been able to get the service I need and it is very difficult to get to a person to speak to them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi D., we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jennifer Katy, TX

Customer support was very quick on the app, filling out the information very easily and when I did call to ask questions I was able to get through very quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jennifer, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lois Woodstock, GA

Customer service usually answers my questions and help me resolve any problems I have. I do think that coverage is more expensive than a lot of the other home warranties.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lois, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Quayalta Richmond, VA

When I needed them, they would explain everything that's going on with the other people, explained everything. They held my hand the whole way through.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Quayalta, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Niles, OH

I was very satisfied with the service and the response time and you know I would suggest this for anyone. It's a comfort that in case we do have a problem that we're covered.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Chante Houston, TX

If I called in, I don't have to wait forever, someone answers the phone and I've never ran across a rude person. They always try to find a way to help and keep in contact.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chante, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gary Chestertown, MD

The people have always been helpful and professional but it's very difficult to get through on the phone and some things don't work. Some of the information isn't available on the portal.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gary, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Evans, GA

I've had nothing but excellent service, very professional. My water heater went out, I called them, the next day came here and by the afternoon the water was replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dorrie Lawrenceville, GA

We've received pretty good customer service. One of my service calls took quite a while for it to be completed. I'm not really sure if it was 2-10 or the contractor that they use to check

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dorrie, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Southport, NC

Usually the people I talked to were pretty nice. There was one issue with a washer and dryer and the people didn't show up and then your website wouldn't let it change, they even tried to change it.

Oct. 21st, 2022

Everytime we contract them they've been really pleasant. They company that they sent out were very helpful and they kept us informed. They were very professional.

Deborah Vail, AZ

It's impossible to reach anyone by phone. I used my warranty when I had a leak in my pool filter plumbing. The contractor broke both the pool filter and the pool heater. As a result we had to spend $4,000 to purchase a new pool filter.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

It's very difficult to get them on the phone. 2 times I've called, I've been on hold for over an hour. I've used my warranty lots of times, I've had a lot of things fixed without issue. This current time, I'm without my air conditioner over a month now and I'm still waiting for the final replacement.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 4th, 2022

Jenelle Penola Gloucester City, NJ

I was charged $100 without the service being completed. Plumber showed up at 6:30 pm (window was 11 am to 5 pm). He did not have a tool with him. Never checked the issue just looked at the tub, never ran water, never seal overflow drain that had leaked in ceiling as reported in claim. Called Youngs Plumbing and they said he had a family emergency that's why he was like that. 210 said they scheduled Long Lane with no charge for following day. Waited all next day. No show. Long Lane closed claim without showing. I called 210 for my money back. Instead the girl put me on an endless hold and apparently scheduled a third vendor. I canceled as I wanted my $100 back at that point. Called several times and waited on endless holds. Still never resolved. I am owed $100. Providers responsibility in the contract was not met.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jenelle Penola, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Ladyna Dayton, OH

Because they are the best. They are courteous, and thoughtful. When i have an issue, they help solve the problems. All their staff, have been extremely nice to me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ladyna , we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

P W Johnson Newport News, VA

My AC went out it took over a month to get it replaced because they did not know who was supposed to order the AC the outside temperature was in the 90 degrees once the AC was ordered everything went great

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi P W Johnson , thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jayce Wilmington, NC

My ice maker was broken so I filed a claim online and they immediately assigned it to a provider who I reached out to and he was very responsive and had it fixed within two days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jayce, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ellen Brookshire, TX

The web portal is a bit tricky to navigate, I think it could be simplified and that would improve everything. The air condition here in my house stopped working and I was able to log in online through the portal after hours and schedule an appointment with a service company to come out and fix the problem the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ellen, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kelly Huntsville, AL

In the last couple of weeks I ended up having to have multiple repairs that were all fixed. It was very prompt, they got back to me really quickly and absolutely loved the plumber that was used.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kelly, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Zachary Sahuarita, AZ

They've been very pleasant and are quick to respond and are very helpful when I need help. It's a pretty quick turned around. The process is really simple and all of the perks you get are all pretty awesome.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Zachary, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Breanne Geismar, LA

My dishwasher stopped working and I needed a circuit board and now the whole thing needs to be replaced. The repair company had a very difficulty following up with me, I constantly had to follow up with them and I still don't know what's going on with my dishwasher. It's been 10 weeks.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Breanne, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Ronald Cincinnati, OH

They are very personable and obviously very caring to make sure things are right. They are very knowledgeable of all things, they have many years experience. They went the extra mile to make sure everything was okay.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronald, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Suzanne Omaha, NE

My water heater went down and it wasn't heating as much water anymore. I had paid the copay for them to come out and service. They ended up replacing the water heater because it was really old and it was not up to code so they fixed the code part and replaced the water heater and I didn't have to pay anything but that service fee.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Suzanne, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Laneldra Birmingham, AL

There are not enough representatives. The customer service representatives are knowledgeable about what's going on. I think a two hour wait is terrible for anyone to be working in customer service. We contacted them about an issue and they didn't cover it. They are not in the package, it says that it covers it, but the representative said that it didn't.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Laneldra, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

William F Swansboro, NC

As soon as we moved in we lost power to the lights and the ceiling fan in my breezeway and while I was on the phone with the customer representatives, the actual electricians called to schedule an appointment.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William F, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jimmy Burke, VA

The websute is so easy and they can handle my problems. Our toilet was leaking recently so we went to the web page and got a call from the technician the next day and had arranged the time he came and fixed the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jimmy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Orange Park, FL

I've had to use my warranty for plumbing issues and unfortunately one of the situations that was outside my house I had to pay for out of pocket. I just had a situation with my sink where I had a plumber sent out and he fixed the problem so when it has been a problem with the inside the house the problem has been solved.