2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Debra Holly Springs, NC

I was having difficulty with my air conditioning unit recently and had to place a call with the warranty company. They are just pretty efficient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debra, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kenya Omaha, NE

I called and put in the order and they dispatched someone and they came out and fixed it very professionally. I'm very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kenya, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Muzio

The service would be perfect were it not for the fact that at least two if not three of my claims basically told me "hey, we can't find a contractor, go get it done yourself and we'll reimburse." No thanks.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Judy McClure Maryville, TN

Our ac went out yes they sent person a week after to check it had to have compressor part ordered electric had to be checked an repairs made waited 6 weeks in heat to be told our need for electrician had been canceled And it was up to us find an have fixed ourselves when we plainly have electric problems covered in our policy uts not right after waiting all that time the company that had part back in 6 weeks told us 210 was supposed to supply us with window air because it taking so long I'm not happy about how we were treated we've used 210 for 6 years now I looking into other companies Judy McClure Maryville Tennessee

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Judy, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Chad Graham Bentonville, AR

2-10's coverage of claims filed is the most ridiculous thing I've ever encountered. Nothing is covered and you won't see any money reimbursed for any kind of work done to your home from an issue that comes up. The entire purpose of a warranty is to have your home covered in the event that something goes wrong. Every time something goes wrong, 2-10 finds a loophole or simply doesn't pay to help keep your home whole. On top of that, you have to spend at least 2 hours on hold to be told you're not getting any money. Getting a 2-10 hone warranty is the worst thing someone can do. Throughout each home I've owned and had 2-10 as a home warranty provider, I've filed 5 claims for substantial items and probably received a combined $100 from 2-10 and I paid for the rest.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chad, we're sorry to hear how you feel. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide as we pay out 97.5% of all claims placed with us. If you feel we did not honor our coverage, please give us a call and we will review your claim with you. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

Catherine Reese Chesterfield, VA

I like the company. The service is very good. The price concerns me as it seems to go up every year, significantly, with no real reason or explanation. I'm worried about how much it will be upon renewal time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Catherine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dawn Aliff

I have put in 3 work requests, one I had to cancel, but the other two were for a pretty significant leak from my AC unit. I live in a condo on the 2nd floor, and would hate for water damage to happen to my condo or my neighbor below me, and the company didn't seem very concerned with this because the companies they have contracts with are either too busy or just don't want to deal with home warranties, I got maybe one phone call, after having 3 to 4 different companies assigned to my case. Very poor. I finally had to call someone on my own to come out, they answered when we called and came the same day. Amazing, maybe 2-10 should find better companies.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dawn, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Angienette Damiani Columbus, GA

I have had bad experiences with the time it takes to get a service company to help me. They send the same companies out to do plumbing and AC. It took three months to get my refrigerator fixed. It took several months to get my AC fixed because the AC company they sent didn't know what they were doing. I try to give them chance after chance. I am no longer loving their service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Angienette, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lorrie Houston, TX

Answered the phone, but didn't provide a solution for the issue. I needed to use my warranty and the companies they sent out damage my property. I have no recourse because 2-10 did things incorrectly so now I'm battling this company on my own. Also, the warranty doesn't cover everything that 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty said it would. I paid extra for the luxury of package.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lorrie, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dane Lexington, SC

They're very responsive and got the issues resolved very quickly. My air conditioning went out and they came and assessed it and decided to swap it out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dane, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gary Gainesville, GA

The people they have sent out to to do the work on the things have all been just really, really good. Everything I've needed they took care of it right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gary, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Tucson, AZ

They denied a claim I submitted because I loosened a screw. Another they accepted, but it hasn't been fully repaired yetr, so we are in the middle of it. They are very easy to contact when I need to reach them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephany Hampton, VA

You have to wait a long time to get somebody on the phone. I had something that broke, so they sent someone out and they didn't cover it because they said it was installed but there was no way of me knowing anything about when or how the hot water heater was installed so I had to pay it out of my pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephany, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Travis Fort Mitchell, AL

We had a problem with our AC unit and I couldn't get through anybody on the phone, so I did online request. They sent somebody out to fix the AC and the guy looked at everything said it wasn't something that they cover. I basically sent them a hundred dollars and then didn't get it fixed. The one girl that I have spoken with was super nice.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Travis, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Nancy Clearwater, FL

My oven stopped working on a weekend I called and gave them the information and because it was a holiday weekend it took a little longer but they were able to do the repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nancy, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Braselton, GA

Just used my warranty a few days ago because our air conditioning upstairs was out and the guy came out in a reasonable amount of time and found the problem and fixed it.

Connie Ocala, FL

Not a reputable company. It's very hard to get in contact when I call and I didn't get any call back. It's very hard to get where you need to go online as well. I wanted to use my warranty and then found out the warranty I had didn't cover as much as I thought, but I am still paying monthly premiums for a plan that I can't really use. I'm not very happy with it right now.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Connie, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Dumfries, VA

They were very responsive and timely. I needed a hot water heater replaced which they handled very quickly and we were able to get it done within ten days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gregory Braselton, GA

Recently used the warranty for air conditioner repair. I thought the repair was incomplete because all they did was tell me that Freon was leaking from the system and I was told that they would have to come back out if it continues to leak. That just means I'll be interrupted again and have to wait for someone to come.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gregory, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samuel Warren, OH

The furnace and air conditioning contractors that they've had come out weren't very good. They were sent out four times to address a problem and never did. The final time the contractor cancelled the appolintment and wouldn't even come. Customer service at two to ten gets back to me pretty quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samuel, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Traffina Tamper San Antonio, TX

My service request was timely and efficient. As soon as I filled out the information on the portal, there was already someone assigned who came in a timely manner

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Traffina, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jameca B. Pettis Gonzales, LA

Because my A/C and microwave went out and they had someone out in no time and when the microwave could not be fixed they replaced it without hesitation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jameca, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lee Falk Brooksville, FL

I have had numerous electrical issues in my house. 2-10 will not fix an issue with my electrical circuit breakers until each breaker is completely broken, but I still need to pay the $75 fee each time. Every one of my circuit breakers needed to be replaced so do the math. Very disappointed in the service

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lee, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lola montgomery Athens, GA

I had to wait many days without a fridge for the tech to say I'd have to wait again while parts were ordered. Altogether I'll be without a fridge or freezer for over two weeks. It was already costly because I had to discard everything In the unit, and it's costly to feed a family when you can't store groceries. So, the delay is what I object to

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lola, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susan Topeka, KS

Customer support responds really quickly. I recently used my warranty for my AC unit and had a very positive experience. Most of the unit and the work were covered under my warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joel Omaha, NE

Very prompt. We already have recommended it. They've always been very prompt to get things done in a very timely manner. It has been a very positive experience, we're happy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joel, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donna Stafford, VA

Customer service was great at helping and explaining things for me. Just last month I used it to have my microwave fixed. We had great experience with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donna, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ken Blackmore New Bern, NC

They sent out a contactor that could not do the repair in a reasonable time but charged me for a service call but when we complained about the contractor they did give some money but then said the garage door would not be covered again for rest of contract time

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ken, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Isabel Hernandez Houston, TX

This company is not user friendly nor equipped to hassle a Multifamily property. The disconnect from the agent sale/set up to actual claim process was a disaster. I've spent countless hours since September 2021 on the phone, from on-boarding to filing different claims. Eject I've asked for help from the tech department I've gotten bounced back and forth from agent services to customer service. When requesting Escalations or Supervisor, that process takes forever and so does ordering parts and vendor timeliness. Maybe a single family home would have been a better experience but their stab at getting into the multi family space was a poor try.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Isabel, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Michael Love Jacksonville, FL

Recent experience involving getting a burner replacement on my stove. The first repair man took the $75 fee and never came back the fix the stove. Further investigation found that this same vendor had a prior complaints for the same behavior,and yet 2-10 kept using him

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tyrone Covington, GA

They have helped me a lot. I made a call for a repair that I needed and they have always come through with my appliances and whatever I needed to have taken care of. I like the price. They replaced my washer because of the situation so I was very satisfied with that and my dryer was repaired.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tyrone, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Marana, AZ

The last person who came out was really knowledgeable and he really helped my wife understand the issue she was dealing with. So we would never have a problem with him coming back. The first guy was OK. But we really felt that the issue should have been understood. I think the the service provider was appropriate in both cases.

Kathleen Charlotte, NC

2-10 usually answered me immediately each time I put in a request. I actually had to use it about a month ago, my AC went out and they were able to get someone assigned to me the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathleen, we're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephen Ocean Isle Beach, NC

The price keeps going up dramatically. But they are very responsive. I have had multiple issues with my air conditioner that I called in for and they usually have a contractor contact me within 24 hours. And then I get service within a couple of days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Virginia Beach, VA

Good at communication. Service is pretty quick after you put in a claim. My HVAC system was acting up in the middle of the winter time and it went out. So I had to put in a claim and they came out or contacted me next day but came out within three or four days and got it repaired enough to continue working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Virginia Beach, VA

We have had some plumbing issues and it wasn't completely covered by the warranty. I guess the coverage has not lived up to my expectations. And recently our air conditioner unit wasn't working. We had a technician come out and it was a very simple fix and he got it working right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eugene Jacksonville, FL

They have been very responsive. Recently my central conditioning unit stopped working and the technician was able to find the problem and solve it. I wish that the standard coverage included more items within the home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eugene, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles Nicholasville, KY

I think they could improve in customer support and follow ups. They rely on the maintenance people themselves instead of them doing it and providing you with the information. I had to use it on my air conditioner. They expedited the repair. I am satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anna Opelika, AL

Always trying to call me. I had to use my warranty twice and each time they were very professional and very quick as far as handling my problem. I would recommend it to my friends as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anna, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ariel Columbia, SC

The first contractor was pretty bad and I had to complain and then I called two ten and they sent someone else. And he temporarily fixed the problem by asking someone else to come back out so it was somewhat resolved. They should evaluate the contractors they do business with so that they aren't unprofessional in your home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ariel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

I haven't had any problems with the customer service, it's just a little hard calling them but other than that if you do it online they get back in contact with you. My dryer wasn't working so I did an online request and someone called me within a week. 2-10 came out to fix it.

Gina Aurora, CO

2-10 took care of me. Everything turned out fine. I have only used the warranty once, my dishwasher broke and they sent someone over here and I had to pay them $100 to fix the dishwasher.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gina, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Beatrice Centerville, GA

I had to call two ten once and they sent someone out that was local in my area and the person knew what they were doing and and they completed the work and I was very pleased with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Beatrice, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roberto Holly Ridge, NC

I've had some bad experiences with some of the contractors they use for certain repairs. But they have been professional and courteous and they know what I need. But sometimes I have to make sure with the companies that they know what they need to do, sometimes they forget things. They forgot to order a part for my refrigerator, but other than that I have used the warranty about 4 times.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roberto, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susanne Carthage, NC

Very responsive. I would recommend 2-10. They were really good, the product itself is bomb and everything was very good. The first time I used it the gentleman serviced us with quotes on the spot and was very easy to talk to and it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susanne, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phillip Huntsville, AL

My experience has been very positive. They are very responsive and I have had no issues. I have used the warranty a few times for my heating and cooling systems and every time it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phillip, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mckennon Roanoke, VA

I had extreme difficulty reaching 2-10 representatives. I spent several hours on hold. I had a situation where my air conditioning broke down and I attempted to use my warranty service, however they were unable to find contractors and allowed me to use an out of network contractor. However it took a couple extra days to get approval for that, during which I have not had air conditioning.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mckennon, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dani Ocean Isle Beach, NC

When my air conditioner went out I had called and I had expressed that I was having elderly parents living with me and they reacted quickly to my problem and had it sent out the very next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dani, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sue Norcross, GA

They kept me well informed on what things were happening. Our AC went out, my wife filed a claim online and the service contractor reached out via text. We confirmed and it was fixed the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sue, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oron North Myrtle Beach, SC

The first time we had to use the warranty was when the ice maker went out on the refrigerator. The person came when they were supposed to and everything is fine now. Everything has been good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Oron, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.