2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Loreto

The recent experience I had has been great but there has been at least one time where it was a challenge.It's been virtually impossible to get a hold of anyone from costumer support. In august 2020 when our compressor went out outside we were forced to wait about two weeks to have it repaired because 2-10 decided to find the cheapest part rather than trying to source it locally and have the repair done quickly. So rather than buying the part locally they purchased it somewhere else within united states which delayed the repair and forced my family and myself to wait two weeks in the middle of summer in Arizona where temperature reached a hundred plus consistently everyday. However this last time it was very quick and done professionally.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Loreto, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kwame

Everything was really simple when I made a phone call about something that needed to be done they took care right there on the phone I didn't even have to fill out any paper work or do anything on the app or anything. I had to use it a few weeks ago when my toilet didn't flush and they got someone out the next day and, they Identified the issue and took care of it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Kwame, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Velberia

The agents are very pleasant the people, the people that come to fix my house are very pleasant its just I didn't understand some of the things as far as the service they provide but overall they've done a great job on the repairs between 2018 and 2022. We've had two problems with both air conditioners and it was excellent. George did a great job repairing the air conditioner so overall I'm pleased. I think there should be better literature when I'm renewing so I'll understand better what I'm covering and also the prices of everything I just think its very compact my husband understood it but I did not because I did not initially set up the program and so I thought they gave me the price. They covered the same service that I had before the price went up so I assumed it was the same service but it was not and so I think the literature should have better explanations as to of a renewal costumer so that they are aware of exactly what services they're receiving

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Velberia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew

Everything's been positive and everybody that I've dealt with has been very professional. When our time's up I will certainly renew. Our dryer quit working so I called 2-10 and sometime later that that was within 24 hours a technician called and they came out to the house they have the parts and they had the dryer fixed within just a few days. They answer every time I call and keep me posted with emails and give me feedback and somebody always calls me back in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael

Would be a 5 star except calling into customer service is a 45min-1 hour wait. Terrible. The website is good but not so good that i could completely replace a call.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joyce

It was awesome. I'm certainly satisfied with them. I just used the warranty a month ago and technician came out. I was informed who the technician or the company would be coming out to get the problem and after I got that information I call them. Everything was in compliance, it was exactly when they came. I was kept informed every step of the way. I appreciate it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joyce, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark

Very positive. Just recently we had a dishwasher issue. It was actually on Saturday, I got a call back on Sunday evening to schedule the technician to come on site and was there by Tuesday. And he had to get the part so by Wednesday the issue was corrected on our dishwasher and everything was working great.We appreciate the service provided to us and we had a great experience with them. I think it's reasonable and it covers basically all of our all of the potential needs that we have in our home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mark, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew Mountainburg, AR

Every time I've had an issue with any of my appliances or anything I've been able to call them and get it worked out. They explain everything very well and they have allowed me to upgrade my appliances when i moved into my house. They give me what a new replacement cost would be for that same model type even though that same model wasn't still available but they also offered me the opportunity to upgrade and they would just give me the money for what my appliance repair cost was. They use vendors and contractors. I haven't had any issues with them but I mean you could potentially have issues since they have vendors that you may not necessarily know

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 17th, 2022

Katherine Arlington Heights, IL

I had a issue with one of the faucets in the bathroom and it took longer than I had anticipated that's because there were a lot of people having the same kind of problem but whenever they came to first they came to do a diagnostic worked out really really well then he came back a couple of weeks later and he the problem gave me all fixtures and my sink is working very well right now. Whenever I needed them they found someone right away to fix whatever the problem was and the people that did the work were really really good. I mean one of them even helped me out even beyond what i thought I had asked for so because they knew my policy better than I did so I was real pleased with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katherine, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Bradley Hendersonville, TN

It came with the house when we bought it but we stuck with it after the year was up. It is easy to get an online appointment. We’ve had really good luck. We’ve never had any problems getting our claims covered. Customer service has always been good. we’ve used the warranty for a couple of different things. Once was our hot water eater went out and it flooded the garage. They had someone out here the next day and the whole thing was replaced. It was a good experience working with them. The price is pretty comparable to others and we’re pleased with the coverage it gives us. We did have one vendor we didn’t hear from for a really long time. That was are only issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Bradley, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 10th, 2022

Jini Cockroft Stone Mountain, GA

When we've needed a repair, the company has sent qualified people to fix it. When someone incompetent came, the company quickly replaced .

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jini Cockroft, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 26th, 2022

Steve Foster Cary, NC

Lengthy delays in processing claims and communication, with a couple of possible bright spots. Claim (for an HVAC and furnace replacement) was first submitted 6/21/2022, and nearly all of the delays have been due to mistakes or slow processing by 2-10. The company has made a few attempts to make progress on the claim, and has reached out a few times with status updates, but the HVAC service provider is still waiting for the correct equipment to be delivered.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Steve Foster, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Aug. 26th, 2022

Anonymous Marietta, GA

It's very hard to reach them. Everything went well overall, and the pricing is good. It was quite helpful, its just difficult reaching somebody by phone for customer service.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Paul Kinosian Myrtle Beach, SC

Last time needed was to replace a hot water heater and they drug their feet. After almost 3 weeks I hired a contractor to do the job. Only good thing was the cash payout I received.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paul Kinosian, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Roberta Harris

quick service repair Easy to file a claim I have had good luck so far with repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roberta Harris, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roland J Balusek Suwanee, GA

Cost is higher than other companies but their service is pretty good. They have always taken care of all problems reported to them in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roland J Balusek, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Lawson Columbia, SC

No flexibility in assignment of contractors. No sympathy about 2 elderly deaf mute customers whose home has been 90+ degrees almost every day for last 6 weeks. Their approved fix lasted less than a week. I'm currently working with an out-of-network to try to get this situation fixed - permanently.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William Lawson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hilary Downes Denver, CO

In my one experience attempting to claim this warranty, 2-10 did nothing to support or help remedy the bungled experience with their vendor, and took no responsibility for the vendor they engaged on my behalf. They are impossible to reach by phone -- and the person I eventually reached was unhelpful; I spent my own time and money trying to get my money back from the vendor, who did not perform their job. It was a disappointing and time-wasting experience, and a service of questionable value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Hilary Downes, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elizabeth Nicole Wilmington, NC

I've escalated a claim from my HVAC unit and I still haven't heard anything from anybody. They've approved the part purchase and now I've been without AC all summer. I am sure there's another way to fix it and they don't even communicate with me. It's impossible to get a hold of somebody. I've been on hold for hours trying to get somebody and I use their portal online, but that won't really tell you anything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elizabeth Nicole, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Roy Norristown, PA

There was a refrigerator that needed to be repaired and it's been a month and it's still not repaired. It's very difficult to reach people. And it takes so much time to make them get things done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roy, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Paul Birmingham, AL

It took four hours of being on hold to get in touch with somebody. I had some problems with 2-10 approving work without a diagnosis, so I had to pay and I am working on getting reimbursed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cymthia Sunset Beach, NC

They took care of the issue right away, they were very courteous. The service was just overall very good. It was just easy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cymthia, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bryan Lexington, KY

They have road blocks set up throughout the claim process to prevent their customers from getting a positive and quick solution. I had an air conditioner go out approximately six weeks ago and it took me twenty one days to come to some type of resolution, which was very negative, and I finally had to take a buyout that cost me five thousand dollars. They are almost impossible to get a hold of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bryan, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cherie Hendersonville, TN

Pretty much everything we've needed to get done was done and we had a lot of a lot of things got replaced which was great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cherie, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Virginia Smithfield, NC

If you have to call in you just you have to be prepared to wait a little bit, but once you get there the representatives are more than helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Virginia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joel MYo Leland, NC

They respond reasonably quickly. More contractors needed to be more timely. Repair is choice, not replacement, even when product is old and not worth extra money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joel MYo, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eddie Summerville, SC

My AC unit went out in my house and it them them 2days to get to me living in SC with the heat that just didn't work. So I got another AC unit guy to come out and fixed the issue. They didn't give me the full reimbursement for the service that I had to pay for out of pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eddie , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patricia Jeffersonville, IN

When I called in to get to a repair everything was prompt and smooth. The service personnel they use for repairs were fast, efficient and very professional men.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ashley Hinesville, GA

There are long hold times. I used my warranty for the toilets in my home one and they allowed me to put all three on one ticket with one deductible. Then they came back out for free to fix it again when it didn't work

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Vail, AZ

We had some stuff that needed to be repaired and so I had to do it online because they weren't open at the time. I was only able to choose just one option and since it was a multiplet issues hey told me that it would be an additional hundred dollars service fee for each issue.

Paula Norfolk, VA

There really isn't any customer service. You basically go online do an auto request, so I did that and someone picked up the order. Someone is contacted and they're supposed to give you a call to schedule. but by the following week I had yet to be contacted and called.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paula, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Columbus, GA

A couple years back when my AC was giving me problems they came out and decided that the system was old and they need to be replaced so they replaced it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Columbus, GA

In our air conditioning unit the thermostat itself failed and I utilized 2-10 to get that repair taken care of. Very easy to work with and very prompt.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eduardo Ferrari Concord, NC

Hard to get in touch with someone when you need. Poor communication about the progress of claim processing. However, once you get in touch with someone the process is smooth and clear.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eduardo Ferrari, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

ANNE MARIE DOLL Rock Hill, SC

I've had issues with the contractors getting in touch with me. I've had to re-issue claims multiple times or request a new contractor because the original one didn't get in touch for days. The last time I canceled because they couldn't come out for four or five days. My AC was out and it was hot. I got a contractor on my own.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi ANNE MARIE DOLL, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronchetta Jackson Colonial Heights, VA

I have been waiting since April for the A/C to be repaired. It's been a lot of going back and forth with the contractor getting parts ordered reordered and waiting. The electrician can and said the breaker cover wouldn't be covered because it's cosmetic but it's required by law to be covered in my state.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronchetta Jackson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeniffer Wade Montevallo, AL

Called in my claim on a Sunday. I received a generated email stating they would get back with us. We received no further response. On Monday, we waited for a response all day, and then we put in another claim. We again received another computer generated email. We waited again on Tuesday. Then we made a phone call to an operator for 210. She told us someone would be in touch with us. That never happened. Called again Wednesday; we were given the name of a contractor. He arrived Thursday evening. They gave him instructions to assess and advise. He did not do any repairs that night. I called them back Friday. We had to repeatedly call them Friday so the contractor could get our work done. They called me at 4:00 on a Friday afternoon to tell me the repair would not be covered. We weren't really upset that the repair was not covered, but that 210 had an uncaring attitude towards our wait time of 5 days waiting on an AC repair. The AC was sporadic the first few days of this and then went out completely. Five days of waiting and poor communication made for a long week.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeniffer Wade, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrea zaluski Jacksonville, FL

I'm still waiting for either a washing machine or buy out, My claim was started in May to 10 dictated who they would send out diagnose the problem said it wasn't fixable yet to 10 decided to order a part on eBay so I had to take a day off work so they can come out and fix it and it wasn't fixable then I get an email to choose between a washing machine or a payout I chose the washing machine then they sent a unit that wasn't matching and took it back and now are charging me for the restocking fee can never speak to anybody that knows anything that's going on in the claim and when you do the twist everything around as if it's your fault

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrea zaluski, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Anonymous Dacula, GA

Their person contacted me with someone very quickly. Our AC went out and they got me a repair guy in about two days. He came out very quickly and was very cautious.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marc Maryville, TN

We absolutely love our agent and her work has definitely helped us to escalate some issues whenever there was some. Sometimes they've been unable to resolve the issues we were having. Anytime we try to use our HVAC portion of our warranty we've had nothing but issues with the people who are being sent out their lack of knowledge about the systems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marc, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Owen Rogers, AR

The companies that have come out to the service have been good. I'm having repetitive issues with my air conditioning unit and they just keep adding Freon when there's something more that's wrong with my AC unit. The claim process is easy, but it's very frustrating that they won't properly fix the AC.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Owen, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Bentonville, AR

I spent four hours being transferred around and on the phone this past week trying to get stuff done. Eight out of ten times it's been a positive experience. There were some hassles with extra paperwork when I had multiple claims at once.

Susan Trussville, AL

Every time I've called they've been very helpful and problems have been resolved. When we file the claims they send a technician out and the issue is resolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Demetris Hamilton, GA

I've had to use my warranty for HVAC system. I went online and it was pretty straightforward as far as submitting a work order and it is taken care of in a pretty quick fashion.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Demetris, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Greenville, SC

I don't like that we have to put everything online. We had some plumbing work done and it was a really good experience. The worker explained what he was doing and was very respectful of our home and took care of the situation. Once we had a worker mess up some electrical work and I had to repair it myself.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Norman Hephzibah, GA

The customer service support was really great and really informative as far as fixing the issue that I had. The contractor had some miscommunication and mishaps with my work order.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Norman, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sean Cumming, GA

Very easy to get in touch when they answer the call. I had a problem with my freezer in the garage. A company came out within twenty four hours to take a look at it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sean, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nora Hendersonville, TN

It was a smooth process to get a repair man out. The first time I used it for my refrigerator and each time it was easy to do. I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nora, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Waddell, AZ

They have no customer support. Two years ago my air conditioning broke at the height of the pandemic. I could not get a person on the phone I was only allowed to put in request in on the website. I ended up having to pay for getting it fixed myself because they couldn't get me a contractor to come out and do it. I could never get a hold of any person to have a conversation with because they don't have customer support .

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

C Oro Valley, AZ

They took my claim very quickly. The air conditioner went out and the capacitor was burned up and they paid the price and replaced the capacitor even though of the whole unit needed replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi C, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.