2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Diane Kerr Alliance, OH

You have good service but it takes too long for a contractor to come out When you have a bathroom or leaking in the kitchen a month is too long. Faster service would be awesome and appreciated and will keep me coming back

Wilson Mount Laurel, NJ

I had a nightmare on elm street with2-10 warranty service people Long Lane appliances. They came out to replace my water heater which is station on the 2 floor of my home. When they attempted to move the water heater or drain it water was coming through my ceiling walls. I told him water is coming through my walls. He shrugged his shoulder as to say so what. Long lane applamices came out to my house about 5 to 6 times to fix the problem of violation that mount laurel township and PSE&G sited me. I had carbon monoxide coming through my home because the vents were not connected to the water heater properly. The Mount Laurel Township plus the PSE and G said that this was the most poorest workmanship they have ever seen on a water heater. I had to get the Township involved because 2-10 warranty could not get these losers to do their job properly. When the township called Long Lane and spoke to the manager the manager Tom was so respect full to the township but he treated me as if I was nothing and didn’t know nothing when I tried to communicate with him. I guess because township can shut them down. I think every time we get something done from 2-10 I suggest you get it inspected because they are sending trash contractor out to your home and it’s just not worth it. Or have your husband by your side to let these contractors know that you will be getting there work inspected so maybe they will do it the first time around right instead of poor Workman ship. When you read reviews like these please take heed. Because I read bad reviews on them and 2-10 said that that’s all they had so I took a chance cause I had know hot water for weeks. 2-10 warranty should take long lane off there service list they are the worst. They need to send there workers back to school for plumbing classes to update there skills. Bad service Don’t trust Long Lane 501 Auburn Avenue Swededboro NJ 08085 Ps to the message : They use to be located in upper Darby on long lane street or ave. Right next door to suburban hair company and they told me that they ruined a lot of homes in Philadelphia that’s why they moved to Jersey . Don’t trust long lane they are not honest people and if they can get away with ruining your home or your appliances they will try. Just save your money for a rainy day and hire your own contractors and don’t let a companys like 2-10 give you anybody. They about making money off you. I pay $76.45 a month. If I save that every month I will have enough money for a rainy day with my appliances.

Don Battle Ground, WA

Great customer service. Annual coverage limits are excellent. Flexible plan options allow you to cover what you want. Huge customer base must mean that are administering the plan with a high level of satisfaction.

David Gilmer Joplin, MO

If I could remove the one star I would. I believe 2-10 is dishonest in their dealing and don't recommend them to anyone. The coil for my A/C went out and the repair man told me that 2-10 kept asking if the fact that it was a 3 ton and the compressor a 3 1/2 ton was reason for failure. The repairman told 2-10 that it wasn't likely but stated 2-10 kept asking"but is it possible." to which he answered, "Yes, anything is possible." At that point 2-10 hung up and then called me and disapproved my claim by stating that I had improperly installed equipment. This is not right. I later had my entire system replaced by a reputable A/C company in Joplin and they told me the unit had simply failed because it was old. The company that installed my new unit stated they often get this type of complaint on home warranty companies because it allows the companies (like 2-10) not to pay. Joplin, Mo. is a town of over 50,000 people with dozens of reputable A/C Installers/Repairman. Yet 2-10 is unable to have even one company in a city of this size to contract with them. Instead, they had to send me a repairman from a town that is over 80 miles away, further complicating the entire process. The repairman stated that he couldn't effect any repairs if they were over $250.00 without 2-10 approval. Because he was at my house on an Friday, it would be Mon or Tues of the following week before he could get a report to 2-10 and find out if they would approve the claim. Of course if I wanted to pay for the claim myself, he could go ahead and start the work and then I can sort it out with 2-10. Which if you read the contract, nullifies any claim because 2-10 didn't approve it. If 2-10 can't delay the claim so that you do it on your own, and nullify the claim, then they pressure the repairman to give a possible diagnosis that allows 2-10 to disapprove the claim.

Jack Jenkins

Have been very satisfied for 4 years. This recent experience has turned my trust into a nightmare which has greatly disappointed me in 2-10 Home Warranty. No one appears that when a difficult situation arises with a contract or service, a desire to handle the customer or situation. Kept getting passed on to another person who did not know how to fix the mess.

William Kozak Jr Norristown, PA

When I renewed they charged me the full fee upfront, when i was told it would be monthly installments. I tried to get this corrected, but know one has returned my calls. The coverage was misleading, apparently there are services listed that I'm not covered for, but they are still grouped with everything else. Just show me what i'm covered for, then up sell me, too confusing. My last service request sent a vender who didn't keep his appointment then, then tried to say it was for tomorrow. My last two service requests have ended up costing me more than the warranty and I still had to pay the 75 deductible in addition to the services provided. The price goes up about $50 every year, but they sell you on a $50 discount. But it still goes up. I think this is the last year.

Laura Gerami Dayton, OH

This company is the worst. We had a leaky faucet that lead to a complete overhaul of the plumbing as well as it was determined that we had a live wire in an old electrical box that was beside the leaky pipe. So no water or electricity. We call 2-10 and asked since we had a contractor already working on the issue if we could use them. No problem they said. Just email us the estimate. It has been 30 days and I am still waiting. I have called numerous time to be put on hold for 45min to an hour just to get a response it will be today or tomorrow. No one knows anything there. They tell you to call the Claims Management group. However there are no options on their phone to select the Claims group. I went ahead and paid the 2200 that the contractor was charging because I need water and electric. I am still waiting on a reimbursement. I have only received one call from them just to say that we went with an out of network contractor and the most they will pay is 1000.00. Okay - where is my 1000.00? There website is completely useless. It does not give any information. Reading all of these reviews. Spot on - they do not care about the customer/never want to replace anything/and are completely clueless.

Michael Newtown Square, PA

We picked 2-10 because our realtor had a relationship with them. Our experience so far has been frustrating and confusing. It's been 6+ weeks since our air conditioner went out. It took 10+ days to get a contractor on site. The first two contractors 2-10 recommended where unresponsive or unavailable. Parts were ordered a month ago and we're still waiting for delivery. Every time we call 2-10 for an update, they tell us to call the contractor and every time we call the contractor, they tell us to call 2-10. There is now also a discrepancy between what the contractor said we need (a full replacement of the system), the list of parts 2-10 initially said they ordered, and the evaporator coil which is what 2-10 now says is all that was ordered. We have chased 2-10 non-stop, they have not been helpful and seem to be more interested in getting you off the phone than helping to resolve your issues. I would also never personally hire the contractor we were provided and after several times going back and forth with them, am skeptical of the quality of work they will do. As for 2-10, I would recommend they train their representatives to be more responsive, empathetic, better communicators, and have some level of follow through.

Ellen Brazelton St Louis, MO

The contractor they scheduled came an hour early, after we told him that we work during the day and could only be home during our schedule time. Then the contractor left, and would not come back at our scheduled time. In a separate incident, we called 2-10 and they would not come out. Then the next month, when our bill skyrocketed because of the leak we tried to get help for, they refused to do anything about the lack of service they provided when we first called about the issue. They "fixed" the leak for the time being, but it is now leaking again. We have been extremely displeased with 2-10 and will not renew our warranty, OR recommend them to anyone.

Stanley Roy Huckaby Fort Mill, SC

Bought the house in February, 2018. Home warranty was included in the contract. Home generator system failed in September, 2018, with Hurrican Florence barreling down on us. Filed a service request. Contractor assigned by 2-10 came out and said he did not have the knowledge to work on the system. Contacted 2-10 again and another contractor was assigned. They did not show up for the scheduled appointment. Called them for 2 days and got zero response. Called 2-10 Service number and was told how sorry they were and they would get someone right on it. Meanwhile my dryer went out. Rather than deal with these crooks again I was in the middle of replacing my dryer ($750) when 2-10 called and said generators are not covered. I checked the contract and NOWHERE does it exclude built-in generaror systems. They are crooks. DO NOT buy a warranty from them. Take the money and put it in savings every year and use that for home repairs. My next phone call is going to be to a lawyer...

Frederick W. Kunst Murrieta, CA

Submitted claims are always dealt with in a positive way. Most times service provider is very professional and gets repair job done quickly and to my satisfaction..

Wendy Halling Newark, DE

Our experience with your company was very good. The work was done on the 3rd day. The repair man was very knowledgeable about our AC unit that he fixed.

Kevin McCaughey Battle Ground, WA

Overall I thought The warranty is a nice to own. I’m going to try one more year and see how it goes if I have any problems. They covered most of the fees. I recommend you read the things that they exclude before you purchase the warranty. There is always something they won’t cover.

Jennifer Williams Dayton, OH

We were very disappointed with the service under this warranty. We paid for a service call, and the contractor (D&B plumbing) said they would contact us in a few days to return and complete the repair. After almost 2 weeks and multiple voicemails, D&B Plumbing said that 2-10 Warranty would not cover the work, and that it was not D&B’s responsibility to follow-up with us. We were also told that we could not pay for the work to be completed outside of what the warranty covers. Therefore, we had lost $100 for a service call (during which no service was actually performed) and 2 weeks of delays due to lack of communication from 2-10 warranty company and the contractor.

Kendra Parsley Dublin, OH

We have renewed our contract with 2-10 for many years. They are usually very prompt with service. If they don't have a contractor for the issue they are very receptive to ones that you may help them find.

john cyphers Vincentown, NJ

Had to make and follow up on EVERY call or the service on my AC went dormant,,,when 2-10 Finally got around to the buyout they said they couldn't make out serial number on the part to give me a replacement (( Which was a lie }} so they bought me out for 1200 and change when it CLEARLY states in the contract that it is a 1500 buyout....the company that I had replace the unit cost 2200.00. I was swindled for sure !!!

Dennis Leavenworth, KS

The WORST company I have ever dealt with. I placed an EMERGENCY ORDER (according to the costumer service technician) on June 29, 2018 for an old AC unit that was fa8ling. Today is August 18, 2018 and this company still has not resolved the problem. After several calls, messages with both H 2-10 and the Contractor, I have even spoke to a so called Manager and was told his hands were tied and could do nothing since the Contractor has not completed his work. I asked why, and was told it was policy. My electric bill has sky rocketed from $78 a month to over $400 a month because of lack of concern from both this company and the Contractor. The initial inspection was just a walk around and diagnosed as a leaked and needing Freon, which after one week was told then that the unit needed to be replaced. This also was just a visual from the Contractor, no actual hands on was ever performed. Then supposedly the wrong parts were ordered, then reordered, twice, and now have been picked up by the Contractor. The Cont4actor came to my house and placed the unit in my back yard and was supposed to come back and install in 2 days because of weather. He of course did not show up (again as promised) and now I have to wait until he thinks the weather will not hinder his work. Thi# compan6 is BS and are just a big rip off. If this was an EMERGENCY according to them, and I have been waiting over 50 days, I wonder what an EMERGENCY really is? The main concern was collecting the service fee before anything is done, then they have you hooked for the duration. I would sta6 away from this company at all costs......

Luis Ortiz Jacksonville, FL

I have been without my dishwasher for over a month. 2-10 referred us to a technician and he stated from the very beginning that they unit needed to be replaced that he had follow a protocol which I understood. He came to my home 4 times - which every time I had to leave early from work. (leave an hour and 1/2 away) First time he just looked at the equipment got the $100.00 check and stated he will be in touch. I had to call at least 6 times to hear back from him. Second time he went to my home (after several follow ups as well) he stated ordered the wrong part which needless to say he stated he needed to come back again. Third & Fourth times (after several follow ups) he came to the house replaced the unit and stated it was not working and he was going to report that a new unit needed to be ordered. He was talking in a very negative way about 2-10 - he even said he was done with 2-10 and that I needed to call 2-10 and follow up to get a new unit. Next day I call and I was told that another technician will need to go to my home (a fifth time!!!) which I was very upset to hear that. So I sent a complaint because I was not satisfied with that decision. I would need to leave my job AGAIN early just to have a tech to stop by a look at the equipment and then who knows how many more times just to get it resolve. Today, I got a call from Jennifer (Advocate from 2-10) which just repeated the same script from the customer service rep. (that they will be sending another tech) She stated that because the technician didn't provided a detail report the process must be start all over again. I feel that I have been punish because their contractor. She stated that I could hire my own technician outside of the network (poor and bad suggestions) I told her that I will continue to write poor reviews about 2-10 - which in a very sarcastic way she stated -"you can continue to write bad reviews, they are all going to ended up on my desk anyway. Really? This is the kind of service and resolution you are offering? When I said I was going to look for another Home Warranty Service Company she reiterated that I was entitled to do that and basically she encourage me to do so.

Paul Klein Sierra Vista, AZ

Go ANYWHERE for a home warranty besides this SCAM COMPANY! They want my "failing" air conditioner compressor to FAIL before they pay for the repair! They have LIED to not only me, but to the contractor I HIRED because no contractors in this part of southeast Arizona will deal with them! After authorizing the repair to my air conditioning system on Friday, July 27, 2018, on Monday afternoon, July 30, 2018, they do a COMPLETE backpedal! It\'s not enough that the compressor is FAILING, they want my and my family, along with my 82 year old mother in law who is suffering from Stage 4 Cancer to be totally WITHOUT air conditioning before this "warranty company" will do anything! If I could give NO STARS I WOULD!

Pam Rowland Chester, VA

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty company is a scam. I have filed a complaint with the BBB among other sites and I doubt this company will be moved to bat an eyelash. I filed a claim to have the AC and furnace replaced in my home this June. The internal temperature in my house after the AC stopped running was 86 degrees. I was given 2 companies to call within their network of repair companies. The first company never returned my phone call and the second company was some 100 miles away and could not make a service call for 3 days. I therefore had to use a company that was "out of their network". That certainly worked out well for 2-10 after giving me 2 bogus companies to call. 2-10 home warranty has now denied covering any costs for the AC or furnace. This deceitful, underhanded way of doing business should be regulated. One place to start is with real estate agents being honest and disclosing how this company operates. It will save everyone a headache if you just skip over this company when choosing a home warranty.

Zachary Friedrich Duluth, GA

Avoid 2-10 at all costs. This service will waste your time and yield nothing in return but distress. I opened 3 service requests in the span of a year and for each of them 2-10 was unhelpful at best, even with the "Premium" coverage. First request was for a non-functioning dryer outlet. Dispatched company inspected and claimed it was not a failure but an installation issue so it would not be covered and no work was done. They charged the $75 deductible anyway. Second request was for a shower leaking into the basement. Dispatched plumber diagnosed and claimed the issue was weak shower grout which was not covered by warranty. They did nothing else, charged the $75 deductible and left. We reinforced the grout ourselves and the leak continued. We were stuck with a broken shower at this point. Eventually we reached 2-10 again and they sent the same contractor. This time they diagnosed it as the shower pan. The contractor argued with me, claiming they had always said it was the shower pan and not the grout, and chided me for not removing the tile to inspect the shower pan even though they never suggested doing so. The warranty told them (and then they told me directly) that replacing the shower pan IS COVERED, but not accessing the shower pan which would involved taking out all of the tile. I had a professional come out and do this and 2-10 then dispatched a new contractor to replace the shower pan at my request. The new plumber eventually arrived, did nothing but take some measurements, and then left. After waiting 4 days and hearing nothing I called 2-10 for a status and they told me the warranty DID NOT COVER shower pans, contradicting what they had said earlier to both me and the contractor. They refused to help any further. I don't understand why they even sent out the previous plumber if they didn't expect him to do anything. So at this point I have a stripped out, useless shower and will have to have it repaired out of my own pocket, after dozens of fruitless calls, hours of aggravating hold times, conflicting diagnoses and conflicting information from 2-10, and way too much unnecessary stress. Third service request (opened before the second service request concluded) was for AC as the house was not cooling efficiently. There were days the AC would run for 4+ hours nonstop and the house was only getting hotter. Dispatched contractor looked at the AC unit for a little while, said it was working fine, charged $75 deductible and left. Calling 2-10 for any reason was always a stressful experience. There were ridiculous hold times, obnoxious hold music, poor customer service who would transfer me without warning and give information that conflicted with previous statements. The website was nearly as bad: Pages of policy information are clumped in a nasty and difficult to parse wall of text without any breaks or formatting. Opening a service request via the website involved filling out a clunky form without any followup or feedback from a rep in case you need more info. The contractors 2-10 dispatched were unhelpful and confrontational. They were always unprepared and misinformed (or not informed at all) on the nature of the service request. Their timing was always terrible. They "try" to act quickly in response to a new request but the average time for a contractor to come out was a week or longer. And 2-10 would interrupt my conversation with the contractor by calling to follow up - before the contractor has left - and then becoming utterly unavailable after they do leave. (Unless you are willing to call and go through the bull all over again.) If it wasn't for 2-10 getting in the way, I'd have had my home fixed a year ago and I'd be dealing with a LOT less stress. Either they are too incompetent to operate their business, or they are just thieves.

Michele Centerville, GA

We purchased this warranty based on reviews from our realtor that they were "the best". This is not accurate. They are the absolute worse. First our food disposal did not work when we moved in the house we just purchased. We called, place the request order, a plumber came out. He replaced the food disposal and we paid him the $75 deductible. He later tells us that they refused to pay him because he did not get it approved through them. We offered to pay him and he told us not to worry about it that we could just use him in the future straight out and he would be happy with that. Second, our dishwasher stopped working. They sent out a repair guy that did not want to "deal with it". He told us that we just had to slam the door to get it to work. The dishwasher would come on at random times which told me it had a shortage somewhere. I called them back and after contacting them three more times, they finally sent someone else out ( I told them DO NOT SEND HIM BACK OUT). After the second guy came out he told us that there was a shortage in the circuit board. He recommended replacing the circuit board. 2-10 Home Warranty called us and informed us that it was shorted due to a "cockroach infestation" and they do not cover that. We took off the front and there was no evidence of roaches at all. We replaced the dishwasher through Lowes and got a newer one. Now we have our third request in for plumbing to be repaired in the master bath because this has been an issue since we moved in. We went on line and put in the request. No one contacted us. I received an email stating it had been resolves. ?????? Really? I called and put in a request and she told me that she sees it had been resolved. NO. Two requests later and no one has contacted us to come out and service the plumbing. I called them back and they told me it was not covered under our contract. I am over these rude people. Do not waste your money with this company. They only want to get your premium and they are then done with you.

Wayne Salas

I had several problems with my home that I bought in February. The first was a toilet problem and they fixed the toilet I hope, but the would not fix the water damage that the toilet created, because of the leak and they said there plan doesn't fix the water damage. Second I had a repiar guy come out for the stove that was under warranty andhe said it was a know on the stove and did not even bother ordering the know and sending it out to me and charged me $60. Basically for nothing. They sent a second technician out and he wanted to charge me again another $60 for the diagnosis and since we already knew what the problem was from the first guy they should have just bought the knob and they could have evn it to me so I could have put it on, but they wanted $60 upfront for nothing. This warranty plan sucks big time.

Sarah Paul VA

I became a customer of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty upon the purchase of my first home in April of 2016. During my first year with 2-10, my dishwasher began leaking. Customer service have two options - pay the $100 service fee to have someone come out and take a look, which could take up to a few weeks, or purchase a replacement myself and they would reimburse me $100 once I submitted the receipt. Not knowing any better, I took option two. Once the new appliance was delivered and I submitted my receipt, I was notified that my new dishwasher would not be covered for the remainder of the year since it was a new purchase outside of their process. REALLY? Stupidly, I decided to renew my coverage for the current year, primarily because my HVAC is 25 years old and I knew it was going to die sometime soon. In April, the HVAC stopped working. I called 2-10 and thy sent out a contractor who flushed the line and added Freon. This seemed to resolve the issue and I was very pleased. Fast forward to August 8, 2017 when the unit stopped working again. I called 2-10 and they sent out a contractor on 8/10 who informed me that the wrong type of Freon was in my system (from the first contractor), causing it to fail. He advised that he was able to flush the line, but it would likely continue to happen until the entire system was replaced. I went ahead with the system flush. The solution worked for approximately 18 hours before the system failed again. When I called 2-10 back on 8/11, I was advised that they would be reaching out to the contractor for guidance. I then received a return call that the contractor had advised that the system needed to be replaced, so they were going to send the claim to their Research Department to determine the appropriate replacement system to order. I was also advised at that time that I would owe a total of $609 out of pocket for work that was not covered. They were also happy to tell me that they would be reaching out to the original contractor and I should expect to be reimbursed for my initial $100 service fee - yay? Since that time, I have placed approximately 10 calls to Customer Service, Purchasing and Research, and Parts. Customer Service notates the account on a different system than the Research department and the two teams do not communicate, so rather than a warm transfer between the departments, I had to dial a new number and be placed into the queue again. Suffice to say I believe I have spent approximately 6 hours either on hold or speaking with a representative from 2-10. Unfortunately for me, the issue is NOT ONLY still unresolved, but 2-10 still has not even made a decision as to whether they will be attempting to 'fix' my TWENTY FIVE YEAR OLD HVAC SYSTEM or replacing it. Truly, my mind is boggled. At this point, I have no option but to wait for a decision to be made whether to repair or replace my HVAC. From the initial call, this has been now going on for two weeks. August in Virginia is brutally hot, but I was informed that it was not considered to be an emergency until the inside temperature was above 95 degrees. Today, the heat index will be over 100 degrees. If I hadn't had somewhere else to go, this heat would have killed my 3 dogs by now. This morning, I called to ask for a resolution. There was none. I was previously advised by 2-10 that they had 5 business days to make a decision on whether to repair or replace. The end of the day last Friday was the end of the 5th day (according to them, since apparently it took an entire weekend to transfer the request from Customer Service to Research - who knew?). So now they are in breach of contract. After speaking with two people (neither of whom had an answer for me), I was advised that the Purchasing Department rep would be sending an email to the "ETA" department. She had no other method for contacting them as they are an outbound call center only. It is now six hours later and I have yet to receive a call. Please, do yourself a favor - don't choose 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. If I could have had a worse experience, I can't imagine what it would be. I have been spoken to extremely rudely and belligerently, hung up on (twice by the SAME customer service manager), and told repeatedly that they couldn't help me. I have waited in call queues for literally hours. I have cried. I have sweated. I have tried being nice, I've tried being nasty. I've tried using logic. I have no idea what else I can do but continue to call and ask for updates. I can honestly say that I truly HATE this company. Not only will I never use them again, I will be posting this honest and candid review on every single review site that I can find in the hopes that it saves at least one person from having an experience like mine.

T.Ferguson Alexandria, VA

I am deeply sadden with the service timeliness I received with 2-10 on at least 3 service request numbers, 4207054, 4207047 and 4207038. I 've had so many work request that I forgot how many plumbers have been to our residence. The bottomline is that we have a hole in our kitchen, no hot water in the master bedroom and can't use the master toilet because it leaks in the kitchen (which now has a whole in the ceiling) Since 3/23/2017 we have been waiting to resolve this plumbing issue. The back facts are as followed. The plumbing service that was requested on 3/23/2017 was never complete. The worker came out, stabilized the leak in master bedroom and said he would be back. He said he was going to order a faucet and come back and install it. He never did! Budget plumbing was unreachable. There voicemail states that they don't check their voicemails and that it would be best if you called back. They never called back or came back to my residence. 210 tried calling them too and because of no answer they decided to send other contractor out!!! This new company came out 2 weeks ago so around the first week in May. He said it was an easy fix and cut a hole in my kitchen and said he would be back "some time next week". No call, no show, AGAIN! After several calls to 2-10, I was told someone from contractor relations would call. No calls. I attempted to get a direct number but was denied. Still no call. How can an issue stemmed from 3/23/2017 still go unresolved. I called yesterday and the customer rep was by far the best yet. She seen that the initial order was put in the system as an HVAC issue which would cause problems for the contractor..still no one called me to update me. Then once they got it right, they say I would have to pay an additional 188.00 out of pocket because of the concealed work order. I asked to speak to the manager and she was COLD...very little remorse. She said I have two options, take the buyout or pay the 188.00. I don't feel like this is the right response with the long lag times in contacting me with my plumbing issues. Why do the contractors get away with not completing a job? With the long time between contractors there was more water damage done. Why can't no one call me back from contractor relations? Is this job so big that plumbers keep running away from it? This isn't even all the details, but there is so much to try and remember. What's the point in having 2-10 if I gotta do the leg work and find a reputable contractor to start and finish the job. To date I have 3 open work order. Each work order should have been complete. Please read this post and educate yourself before you spend your hard earned money. The customer service overall that I received is subpar and astonishing.

Jodi R

I am now posting this on every review website I can find to warn others. I have been with this company for several years and for the past 4 years my A/C has gone out. It has always taken several days (and $100 deductible) to get it up and running again. My A/C went out Sunday, April 30th (it is now May 18th) and we are still getting the run around about getting it fixed. They never call to update us on the status, so it is just days filled with being on hold (current hold time has been 40 minutes and counting). The contractor came and performed the diagnosis on Tuesday, May 2nd. He informed us that we would need a new unit. Every time we call we are given different reason as to why it is still in processing. They just keep telling me I just have to be patient. Living in a hot house with a full family (and young children) is just SO UPSETTING! And to top it off, they can't even tell me if it will be covered because my state now has new regulations that they don't cover. WHAT???

Ash H. McDonough, GA

Hard to get a person on phone to explain process

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ash H., thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Deborah Ann Carter

I reached out about a washer repair. repairman came said he fixed. start to wash same issue

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah Ann Carter, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Dan Hazelwood, MO

Left my claim for weeks without ordering new parts for an AC in heat advisory weather

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sarinna Woodstock, GA

My refrigerator was broken and the warranty did not cover it because of pre existing conditions.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sarinna, we're sorry to hear how you feel. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide as we pay out 97.5% of all claims placed with us. If you feel we did not honor our coverage, please give us a call and we will review your claim with you. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

Jul. 28th, 2022

Jerry Harris Myrtle Beach, SC

Washing machine not fixed since February. On second service provider and still no completion date.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jerry, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Disappointed Alexandria, VA

Run around between 2-10 staff and contractor. Contractor disappears without problem resolution.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

P

Horrible service or lack there of. no service has been done or completed 4 months later.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi P, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Edward Johnsen Charlotte, NC

Difficulty in reaching customer service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Edward, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Theresa wagner Hereford, AZ

Need an electrician and they have none in my area

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Theresa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joshua Fort Valley, GA

I needed to use my warranty and they didn't honor my request.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joshua, we're sorry to hear how you feel. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide as we pay out 97.5% of all claims placed with us. If you feel we did not honor our coverage, please give us a call and we will review your claim with you. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

Jul. 13th, 2022

Susan Greene Marietta, GA

You couldn't depend on the contractors to get in. touch with you. The work was never covered.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Veronica sadler Waddell, AZ

Takes forEver to get jobs done and usually 2different companies

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Lori B Stephenson Wilmington, NC

You do not have good customer service or communication skills.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lori, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 9th, 2022

Alphonso MALDON Fairfax Station, VA

Customer friendly, responsive and professional

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alphonso, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Zhane Woodall Aurora, CO

I'm unhappy with the slow appointment times available from their contractors.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Zhane, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 26th, 2022

Devika Bose Jacksonville, FL

Very quick to respond and reliable company

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Devika, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Antoninette Howell Columbia, SC

They use unprofessional contractors who come unprepared and take weeks to fix the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Antoninette, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Minneola, FL

We needed a refrigerator replacement and it took almost four months we without a refrigerator.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

STEPHEN Michael HARNER Bethesda, MD

It was impossible from the site to see where/how to make a claim. Only "service request" was shown.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 12th, 2022

Virginia DeBerry Belmont, NC

Awful service, zero communication with issues, didn't fulfill order, waited two weeks for new water heater

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Virginia, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 26th, 2022

Jonathan Fried Johns Island, SC

Difficult to reach, poor communication, long wait times before resolution of repair

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 26th, 2022

CAROL LAWSON

Quick response; patience; quality service

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carol, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Dwayne lightning

Lied to when bought it salesman told me that they will fix my ice maker

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dwayne, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

t j

2-10 is decent because they replacement policy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi TJ, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022