2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Carole Cornelius, NC

I had a hot water heater that actually stopped working. It was an old unit and they put me in contact with the plumber, and the plumbing company came promptly and within I had my new water heater. They handled the situation in a timely manner. They were really good and really helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carole, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 16th, 2022

Michael C. Suwanee, GA

It's really easy to use the website and set up a claim and set up an appointment. Just recently we had an electrical problem and my husband just got on the website and reported it and within a day someone texted us that they would be out that afternoon, it was great. We have to pay a hundred dollars for every service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael C., we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Willam Pevely, MO

Every time I've called about issues in the area they all help me out a lot. Recently my washing machine was making a noise so a service technician came out and he diagnosed it as the drum was bad and recommendation would be to replace this washing machine and the only downfall was I had to wait some time before the washing machine was delivered. I was overall happy with the service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Willam, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Peter Columbia, TN

We had troubles with the third party and their representative handled it very well. I've used my warranty recently for my heating air conditioning system, which was going out after 16 years and could not be fixed but it had to be replaced.They were not finished until I was satisfied with the work that was done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Peter, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael D Tucson, AZ

Was easy to use, we've done it twice already. As soon as I did the online work order somebody was calling me that day to schedule an appointment to fix whatever it was. Just very quick to respond back to get someone out here. Overall good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael D, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bob Norcross, GA

It's easy to schedule and easy to get in touch with somebody when I need to. We had an issue with our HVAC a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't getting a response from the person who was originally assigned to it so I called and they changed it and I got a response right away from that person. I tend to have a problem with the plumbers.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bob, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ramona Chesapeake, VA

I haven't had any problems with it. Every time I have called we've got help. I had my air conditioner that was acting up and so went online and someone called me and set up an appointment the next day. They came on the time they said. They replaced the condenser in less than thirty minutes and it was back up and running. I think they've gotten real good people.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ramona, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Palatine, IL

Our AC was having a problem. And we thought it would be something simple, but it ended up being a lot more complicated but it got resolved. They get back to me pretty quick. You have to be a little computer literate but as long as you can let them know what's going on the issue so you can get somebody out pretty quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cole Aurora, CO

Eerything's been great. In the winter our furnace broke and they had someone out the next day to come fix it. Their feedback was really quick. I never have to get into any fights over anything. I got support really fast and is exactly what I needed. I had a good experience with them so I renewed it for a second year.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cole, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jaime Shawnee Mission, KS

Every time I've had to use it except this last time it's been good. I submit an online request and they would call within twenty four hours then the company would come out and they would take care of it so really for the most part it's been really, really positive. It would be nice if we didn't have to wait on hold so long to get an actual human to talk to. I was on hold for like an hour and a half one day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jaime, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elixalen Queen Creek, AZ

I would recommend 2-10 to other homeowners. It's great thing to have, even if nothing goes wrong you have something there that can help you out. I've always been able to get a fast response and we have been able to take care of whatever problem has come up in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elixalen, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jon Durham, NC

Anytime you call customer support takes 60 minutes waiting before you have to speak to a person. The message tells you over and over again to address your concerns online on the website but you can't address almost anything if I put in a work request online. Every time I've called in the last six months because I've dealt with them constantly on a weekly basis it's one of the people it hangs up on me. They never called me back which is not really understandable considering they have my phone number up on the screen because they confirm it so I never know why people lose connection with you and never bothered to call you back. I also dealt with several people recently who had no idea what they were doing. It used to be better.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jon, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tonya Woodbridge, VA

Very happy with the service. They're very attentive to my needs and my concerns and they were quick to respond on on the claim. When my air conditioner broke I needed a contractor and the claim went through very fast and contractor responded very fast and very efficient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tonya, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Birmingham, AL

They have been reliable and consistent and I haven't really had any problems that haven't been addressed. We've used them for air conditioning service and they came out and diagnosed and fixed whatever the issue was. They've been consistently performing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Catherine Wilmington, NC

It's a long wait to get claims settled. Every time I called they answered intelligently and they knew what they were talking about. What they said was gonna happen happened. When my garbage disposal wouldn't work the gentleman that came over was quick and fixed the issue right away and I just had to pay the hundred dollar fee.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Catherine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

When I have to call they send someone out. It's been good, they replace things that needed to be replaced when they couldn't find the parts for it. We have to get a new stove and a new refrigerator because they couldn't find the parts for it. Now we are in the process of getting the AC repaired.

T. Cain Birmingham, AL

My AC needed repair. 2-10 promptly responded to my service request. The technician sent to do the work was on time, professional, and thorough. The work was done quickly and as promised. I am very pleased with 2-10 and the technician sent to do this critical repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi T. Cain, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacqueline Dallas, TX

After you call, they put in whatever needs to be done and then send dispatch with people who can solve the problem. One time I had to use it and it wasn't covered and I didn't understand because they never explained what was covered and they made me think that everything was under the warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacqueline, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Peter Loganville, GA

Filing a claim was easy with the customer support. Our oven was broken so I filed a claim which was pretty easy and within the next forty eight hours I got a call from a contractor and he showed up the next day. He asked for whatever was needed from the insurance and then within a week I had my oven fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Peter, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Matt Bella Vista, AR

Always very quick. They work with us really well and they always answer questions. We had 2-10 given to us from our first home purchased and we had a really good experience with it so we stuck with it. Memorial Day weekend 2018 our AC went out on the Friday night and we called service and then they had somebody out Saturday morning to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Matt, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gayla Elgin, SC

Very prompt. The technicians were on time and they did a good job. The value for your money is reasonable. 2-10 is the best home warranty company out there. I needed to use it recently because my AC went out. They've always done a good job, the technicians were very professional and I'm satisfied overall.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gayla, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Humble, TX

My dishwasher was not draining and I called two ten homeowners. And the next day I had someone out to repair my dishwasher. I like the price and the service. When I called about my dishwasher they were prompt in responding and in sending someone out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Wilmington, NC

The process with 2-10 is a little cumbersome and there's a little bit of a delay, but over all its okay. We had a water heater go out, so I called up and went through the procedure and they sent a good contractor out to check our system. Overall we're satisfied with it and will continue to renew. They got back to us pretty quickly when we left voice messages and they followed up.

Katie Texarkana, AR

Overall I feel very confident with two to ten. When I was having a recurring issue with an appliance in my house, no questions asked they had somebody out quickly to see the problem. When my air conditioner was not working they had someone out within 24 hours and they fixed it for me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Saint Louis, MO

It's a little bit tricky to get through to customer service, but once they've gotten through it has been wonderful. Air conditioner went out once and we had it repaired and then two weeks later it did the same thing and they sent the same person and he fixed it again.

Thomas Marana, AZ

When something breaks down I've never had any problems with two to ten making it right. And I've done it many times and almost twenty five years we've been here. The cost depends on what they are working on and whether it needs a new part or a replacement.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joyce Elgin, SC

We were completely satisfied. When I called they were very respondent and the customer service is excellent. My air conditioning went out and the service provider was very professional and very knowledgeable about fixing the air conditioning.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joyce, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Bentonville, AR

They usually get me help within twenty four hours. They've always been able to answer my questions. I've been very happy with it. I had a lot of issues with my air conditioner and they actually replaced it with another unit that is working good so far and not having any issues. I think that option is important. They've always been trustworthy.

Martha Atlanta, GA

Two to ten is very convenient. The light on the stove weren't working properly, so the repairman came and ordered the parts came back within a week and made the service a wonderful experience which ensured the safety of my family. The follow up and follow through was very good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martha, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charlettia Waldorf, MD

Two weeks ago I put a claim in online on a Saturday morning and the next day I had the name of a company that was coming out for an appointment on Sunday. It was very important to me because I needed the issue repaired to stop what was happening in my house late one Saturday. Customer service is very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charlettia, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Stanwood, WA

They met my needs. They offered a great term policy. The customer service representative was very attentive to my needs and understanding and what what needed to be done. I had an issue with my dishwasher and they were able to dispatch technician out to fix within about three days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Taylorsville, KY

Within the sixty days of buying a new house the A. C. went out and I filed a claim on the website and they sent someone out so fast to fix it. Based off of when I filed my claim I was able to get someone out the same day. Their website is user friendly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mona Tucson, AZ

I have been very happy with the companies that two to ten has sent out. It is very easy to fill out the work orders, but can be difficult to upload them. It just takes a while. Every time I talk to anybody everybody was very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mona, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonas Oxon Hill, MD

They always get the job done. I have used them before and it was good so I chose to go with them again. I had a toilet that was leaking and we reached out and they had a plumber come over the next day and he fixed it. They do great work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonas, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donnie Olive Branch, MS

Every Time I've called, the person has come out when they said they would so it's been pretty good. The money is a little high but they fix your problems for you. I've never had a problem with trusting them. My air conditioning unit went out and I had to have it repaired. I've never had a bad experience with 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donnie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacqueline Birmingham, AL

I have to use my warranty today. They give me a time frame and then they show up during that time. They also gave me good feedback and responded about getting back to me to stop the problem. I will continue to keep up that warranty on our home as long I own that home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacqueline, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sreejesh Cumming, GA

When I called, I got a response immediately and they scheduled the service guys within hours time. Sufficient service. Definitely no issues with trust there. One time my garbage disposal stopped working and I had to call them up and put in the service request and everything got done within 24 to 48 hours. It has been good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sreejesh, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Fairburn, GA

Service is a little slow. A year ago my AC unit went down, I called another company before I called the warranty and they told me it would be $2000 to repair my AC unit, then I called the warranty service and they showed up and had it running within an hour. It was only $100 out of my pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard Chester, VA

Prompt service once I called in a problem. They got somebody out to me. Both times I used the warranty were when I had issues with air conditioning. I actually called the AC company and they couldn't come out for like 10 days but the warranty had someone there the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

A Tucson, AZ

My experience has been very positive. They've been very responsive. We had a malfunctioning component in our pool system that needed to be replaced. And we called in a claim. The technician was dispatched within 72 hours. The whole diagnosis to repair replacement happened within a week. Everything got sorted out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi A, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Princess Anne, MD

Very likely to recommend 2-10. It has been great. They were very diligent at getting back to me and getting everything taken care of in a timely manner. My dryer broke. And they got somebody out within less than a week to come out and fix it. They take care of things.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Debbie Jacksonville, FL

Process was smooth. The service guy they sent out was wonderful and I didn't have any complaints. I think the copay is a little high, but I'm willing to pay it because the service is great. I'm 100% pleased with them, very easy to work with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debbie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stanley Pell City, AL

I had a few issues with my refrigerator and with my AC and I got a person operating quickly and everything was handled in a timely manner. I thought they were really good. I would recommend them, I think they're really good and really prompt.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stanley, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sekina Nash, TX

I've already recommended it to my mom. I actually had to use it a couple of weeks ago and I went online and did my claim and they had a person out the next day. It was a very positive experience. The support was good because I went online and it was very user friendly. I will renew with 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sekina, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andre Vail, AZ

I think they could improve in customer support and follow ups. They rely on the maintenance people themselves instead of them doing it and providing you with the information. I had to use it on my air conditioner. They expedited the repair. I am satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andre, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Texarkana, AR

I already have been recommending them to other people. They are pretty quick about getting people out to fix problems. I had some electrical problems and I called and they sent a company out and they repaired it within a couple hours. The online system is simple and they update it pretty often.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mark, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Latasha Fort Worth, TX

I have already recommended them. I had a discrepancy on a contractor and they hurried up and resolved it right away. I used my warranty last month for my AC unit. One contractor responded. I called two ten to get a new contractor they found one and got my AC fixed immediately. I got great customer service, I had no issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Latasha, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonathan Middletown, DE

The guy came out when he was supposed to fix the problem so no complaints. We only needed to use it once, it was a problem with the air conditioning. We called and the guy came out within twenty four hours and fixed whatever was having an issue. It works fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonathan, we're glad to hear your air conditioning got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Otis Huntsville, AL

Sometimes I have trouble getting in contact with them. But it is affordable. I had some issues with our washing machine. That particular time they were pretty prompt. I think I got it fixed within a week so that was a pretty good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Otis, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Carolina Beach, NC

My air conditioner failed and they had repair people here right away. The only thing I'd like to share was when I renewed they actually changed the coverage. And they did not tell me that so I lost a little bit of coverage, I was not happy with that. But they respond when you contact them.