2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Donna Carolina Beach, NC

I'm pleased with my homeowners warranty. If I wasn't pleased I would not have renewed it. Once I needed to use my warranty and a plumber came out and he was very knowledgeable with what he was doing and solved my problem. The customer service is has always been great once I got through. It's always complicated getting to talk to a customer service, but they're very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Karyn

They were very responsive to my problem and they were able to get the part quickly and install it correctly. I just used it recently for when my dishwasher needed a new board. They came to diagnose the problem two days after I called them and they ordered the parts and they said the parts were gonna take probably ninety days because of the whole supply chain issues and it actually came in a week later. The next after they told me they came and they came the following day and installed the part and the dishwasher is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Karyn, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Fleming Island, FL

I don't have to pay a hundred of dollars and every time I call somebody to fix something. My dishwasher wasn't working and Steven did a good job. He kept on coming back until everything was fixed. Another time we had an electrical company come. They looked at everything and fixed everything on the same day. When I have a job that I need done, within 24 hrs I have somebody contact me so I think that's great.

Anonymous Houston, TX

I think the service has been has been great, in fact before this experience I wasn't really very interested in pursuing a home warranty, but I did at the urging of my realtor and I've had such a positive experience that I do plan to renew. So it turned me into a believer of the service that it can provide. I think there is tremendous value in it and it's a lot of security and you don't have to worry about paying because you know you're supported. It's been a really really good experience. Once I filed the claim and within minutes they had contacted me to connect me with a technician and they contacted also within minutes and was able to talk me through how to turn things off until they got here so that no further damage was done. That prompt response, the understanding of the urgency to prevent further damage and to support me when I was completely clueless and didn't know what to do it was just really tremendous.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathryn Tucson, AZ

They do answer and they try to be helpful. I only have one thing that I didn't like about their service. The garage door spring broke. We were trapped in our house for four days. And within six weeks the other one broke same thing trapped in the house for four days. I would hope that with something like screen springs on the garage door where if one goes just replace both so that you do not have to pay the seventy five dollars again. And I did do that and that was the only thing that made me unhappy with their service. Paying the deductible within a reasonable amount of time. On a product that you know was going to go bad.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Chesapeake Beach, MD

I have never been disappointed. I'm surprised that they have the quality of workmen that they do have to call on because I have never had a better experience. My heating and air conditioning system was not functioning properly and I called somebody in from outside to just do a check up and they didn't give me very good information and they said well you just need to replace this thing its too old and but I said well let me go through the warranty company and see what they suggest and they sent somebody out and the person diagnosed the problem and it was under warranty and it was fixed and I was in great shape. They follow up with you and they don't let up if you dropped the ball as a customer they still follow up with you and say we want to know what's going on with this with this issue so that's very valuable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Theresa Fairhope, AL

We had a water leak and we needed somebody to come and check everything, so we had to turn the water off to the house and the when I called a couple times and they kept giving the people that were way out of town and the people that were way out of town couldn't make it for a week. I couldn't leave the water shut off for a week. That was my only bad experience. I also used 2-10 for my air conditioner when it went out. They had a local air conditioner person so they sent him. He came and said something about no power to the condenser. So then I had to call an electrician to have them come out to fix the power. Then the air conditioner guy came back and replaced some kind of relay or something that was bad in their condition so I had to to paid twice. I paid you know my first day five dollars for the air conditioner guy and I had pay again for the electrician which I didn't really need. But the electrician did replace the breaker. It was a positive experience other than I had to pay for something I really didn't need to.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Theresa, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Crystal Montgomery, AL

Anytime I've needed needed to call 2-10 they have been fantastic and answered my questions and basically handle whatever situation had arise. Our air conditioner actually started smoking on the inside I don't know if the motor locked up or if it was a fire I don't know, but luckily it was contained there and so of course we call the warranty and the guy actually came out that day and it fixed it and because we live in Alabama it's hot all year and so he was able to fix it that day and get our air back working. I have had a couple of problems with the service providers that they send out but if I call the customer service they will send out a second opinion and handle it and it's been fantastic.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Crystal, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 2nd, 2022

Cathie

The woman that I spoke with, I think she was out of Colorado, that signed me up was just fabulous and I haven't had anything but positive since that. Any questions that I ever have had been answered through phone or email very, very promptly and it's so easy to put in a work order through the portal, it's very easy to navigate it through the portal. Not long ago we were concerned about a plumbing noise that we were hearing and so I went on to my portal I just simply put in the work order and within hours I was hooked up with a plumbing service. They came within three days and everything was handled wonderfully. At first I thought it was very affordable but this is my second year and it's gone up like thirty dollars a month.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cathie, we're glad to hear your experience has been such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

When I reupped at the beginning of 2022 the price had increased quite a bit, so if you don't get to a point where also the not only the actual policy has increased but it's also you know twenty five dollars more to get a technician at the door and it was the year before, so I just hope the prices don't continue to creep up like that. Everything's been fine so far, has been minimal but I appreciate having the service available. Both times the technician was really good from the company that two ten contacted, very friendly and efficient, they got there on time and it was easy. Easy process requesting service and I talked to a couple of people that were extremely helpful very friendly tell me exactly what to do walk me through the process.

Jay

I really didn't have to use my warranty. I was planning on using the warranty because one of our copper pipes broke in the wall and I didn't understand that that was not covered in the warranty so we had to pay for that out of pocket. The person I spoke with first of all was very helpful and explaining my two ten policy to me and also he explained to me that I was entitled to I didn't realize that have I had an AC service policy on there. He gave me the number and said so I can connect you right now I told them that I don't have time right so he says here's the number, call as soon as you can and the appointment for the AC service took only a few days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jay, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Amanda

They're very attentive and they're very helpful. I've had it for a year and I've got to use it three times already, two times due to my air conditioning and one through to my water heater and they were fixed within 2 days and with the water heater I'm still waiting on just because they have to replace the whole thing. The woman that recently helped me I was having issues with the portal log in online. I had mentioned that a few times a different when our workers and they hadn't been able to fix it but Leslie Madeline was able to fix it for me and she was really good actually she got everything that I needed done and and I'm sufficient amount of time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Amanda, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Shemitia

It is very easy communicating with them and very easy to get somebody out and very quick as well. I'm able to get my issues corrected quickly. I recently needed to use my warranty, my furnace was not coming on and I called them to check on the furnace and they sent someone out the very next day. I haven't had any issues with things since they've been fixed.It's definitely a good choice to go with 2-10. There's only a hundred dollar deductible or service fee when someone comes out. Now if there is something bigger than the issue then they may charge more for it right now 100 dollars can't beat it. I trust them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shemitia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

So this is going to sound terrible, but I was with American Home Shield and they've outsourced all of their customer support to the Philippines and it's a mess so I am so grateful to talk to people to understand what I'm saying and can do something so it's a breath of fresh air. I'm probably gonna have to file another claim but I had a problem with the garage door opener, guy was out the next day and it was fixed and done. Easy, simple, efficient and perfect so easy. The quality of their customer support is outstanding and they're very responsive and I'm very pleased with them. I hope they don't change because if they don't they'll have me for a long time. I have no reason to doubt them.

Apr. 11th, 2022

Its pretty easy to use the online portal and the responsiveness is very quick. You usually get an answer within twenty four hours and if you need a contractor or someone to come onsite I would say that it usually happens within twenty four to forty-eight hours. Once my dryer stopped getting heat to dry clothes and I purchased the appliance extended coverage that 2-10 offered and I submitted a claim in the portal and someone came a day later I paid the seventy five dollars deductible for their time and they replaced the fuse or whatever that was running my fryer and it worked again. I really liked the online portal and the ability to submit tickets and get responses the same day. It's very convenient.

Andrew Mountainburg, AR

Every time I've had an issue with any of my appliances or anything I've been able to call them and get it worked out. They explain everything very well and they have allowed me to upgrade my appliances when i moved into my house. They give me what a new replacement cost would be for that same model type even though that same model wasn't still available but they also offered me the opportunity to upgrade and they would just give me the money for what my appliance repair cost was. They use vendors and contractors. I haven't had any issues with them but I mean you could potentially have issues since they have vendors that you may not necessarily know

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 17th, 2022

Katherine Arlington Heights, IL

I had a issue with one of the faucets in the bathroom and it took longer than I had anticipated that's because there were a lot of people having the same kind of problem but whenever they came to first they came to do a diagnostic worked out really really well then he came back a couple of weeks later and he the problem gave me all fixtures and my sink is working very well right now. Whenever I needed them they found someone right away to fix whatever the problem was and the people that did the work were really really good. I mean one of them even helped me out even beyond what i thought I had asked for so because they knew my policy better than I did so I was real pleased with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katherine, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Bradley Hendersonville, TN

It came with the house when we bought it but we stuck with it after the year was up. It is easy to get an online appointment. We’ve had really good luck. We’ve never had any problems getting our claims covered. Customer service has always been good. we’ve used the warranty for a couple of different things. Once was our hot water eater went out and it flooded the garage. They had someone out here the next day and the whole thing was replaced. It was a good experience working with them. The price is pretty comparable to others and we’re pleased with the coverage it gives us. We did have one vendor we didn’t hear from for a really long time. That was are only issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Bradley, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 10th, 2022

Sharon Deshotel League City, TX

fast response to requests for service, we are very satisfied with the service companies that have been assigned our work orders

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sharon, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nov. 28th, 2022

Bruce Nicotero Visalia, CA

I submitted a claim and no one called me at all. I called the electrician and he says he is not doing work. I checked the website and it says contractor unavailable. I need a contractor how can they not have a contractor for me?

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bruce, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Nov. 28th, 2022

Kasey Hayes Fayetteville, NC

We just recently filed a claim through them for a/c repair. The claims process online was quick and easy and the repair man was here the next day. 2-10 covered the repair and the situation was resolved efficiently.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kasey Hayes, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles (Doug) Bella Vista, AR

They're just a good company and they do what they say they're going to do. They had a company come out the day after I reported a plumbing problem. They're efficient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles (Doug), we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sonia Pearland, TX

They were very supportive, they kept me in the loop on every repair. They kept me in the loop on the name of the person that was coming and it was handled professionally.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sonia, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patricia Williamsburg, VA

They replaced my upstairs air conditioner right after two visits from the company that couldn't get it fixed. Very responsive to the homeowners needs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Colleen Bakersfield, CA

2-10 cares more about their bottom line then making sure the customer receives quality products or gets the claims taken care of in a timely manner. I have a three year old dishwasher that does not get my dishes clean. The repair company recommended replacing it. 2-10 decided to replace the motor instead. This machine has never functioned correctly. I can only operate it half loaded. This costs me more money in utilities & detergent. 2-10 could care less. Unless the motor was faulty from the start I expect the same level of performance after the part is installed. It is now OCR. I put in the original service request in June or July, I can no longer remember.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Colleen , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Deborah Whitehurst

Although website makes it easy to file a claim, when one has to call to ask a question one is often on hold for over an hour. Last night I was on call over an hour and still did not get my question answered despite talking to 2 service people. Its been 3-4 weeks since claim filed and service provider determined that appluance needs replacing but no contact by 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah Whitehurst, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lisa Queen Creek, AZ

They should hire better people. I reported that my ice maker wasn't working and it took two weeks before they even sent somebody out. Then the guy came out, ordered parts, scheduled an appointment to fix my ice maker and never heard from again. I've reached out to Choice and they said they were going to send him a special work order today saying "you need to respond within twenty four hours to the lady" and he still hasn't called back.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lisa, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Maralyn Leesburg, VA

I've just been overall very happy with them which is why I've kept them for all the years I have, I wish the rates didn't go up so much each month but other than that I've renewed every year. They've replaced the air conditioning unit, hot water tank, repaired the refrigerator, garage door so I've been pretty happy with the work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Maralyn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Raleigh, NC

I used my warranty on my dishwasher and they came to fix it. I don't have any problem with that, either getting the service or the technician that came. Everything was done very nicely and he had very good customer service.

Anonymous Asheville, NC

It's been easier to make a claim, easier to get in touch with customer service when necessary, and the quality of the contractor is also higher than what I experienced in the past with a different home warranty.

Frederick Charlotte, NC

We needed to use our warranty recently for a hot water heater that finally went after almost 20 years. We called 2-10 and they essentially had someone come out it because we needed the updated water heater. It takes a few days but it didn't take long so that was a timely service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Frederick, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dan Youngstown, OH

Whoever helped me give me a couple days for the soonest availability and since it was our air conditioning unit in the middle of summer said she'd call back and she found somebody and they came earlier than expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gryta Smyrna, TN

I have the service for over 20 years, they've always been very helpful, all of the staff and contractors that I've worked with have been outstanding. I couldn't recommend it any more.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gryta, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gretchen Columbus, GA

I think 2-10 is a very good program. And worth the money for sure. The best thing about it is that I don't have to search for the workers, contractors in each field, because they're already screened. And if I need them to come back, 2-10 will get them to come back and I don't have to deal with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gretchen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Norfolk, VA

There's a lot of things that I need to use my warranty for, and I've recommended them to a friend a couple times already. The wait times are ridiculous because sometimes you have to call back, everybody has a different level of experience and knowledge, and sometimes you have to fight to get claims processed.

Kenneth Alabaster, AL

A few weeks ago I had my air conditioner fixed and the technician responded within a few hours of making the claim on 2-10, and they were there the next business day. It just took a little while to get in touch with an actual person in customer service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kenneth, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Naquea Thomson, GA

They contacted me and let me know everything. What was going on, everything on the scheduling time, and they were on time, no later and they got the job done in a decent time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Naquea, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Victoria Washington, PA

I've never had a problem, they're very courteous and always get back to me right away. I needed to use my warranty for my plumbing and they came out right away and the guy fixed it in no time flat.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Victoria, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Emad Burke, VA

I used it, someone came, and they took care of it who was very good. I've been with them for some time and have so far had a good experience with them. It's a little bit expensive because I don't have to use it most of the time. Customer service is hard because it takes a long time to get someone to talk to you, the phone is always busy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Emad, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joseph Tucson, AZ

We used our warranty to replace our water heater when it burst and I've used it again when the water heater's sprung a leak and needed to have the internal workings replaced over the new year's holiday, and they had somebody out the day before a holiday to get everything fixed. They were very efficient, very quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joseph, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carole Turner

2-10 has been responsive but service providers are not always the most professional. New AC is fine but installer was just 2 guys in a pickup. No branding, no tools. Drove across my yard without permission.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carole Turner, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Karen Ormond Beach, FL

It's very difficult to actually speak with someone and when you do, they aren't able to send someone out that you've requested or even look them up to see if they're working with you. My last service request I had to go through you 3 times before getting someone to come out. The first two contractors either had a phone number that was no longer working or they no longer work with home warranty. It was very frustrating to say the least because my air conditioning was out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Karen, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Alexandria, VA

It's definitely a good service, especially because I had another service previously and with 2-10 it's just been pretty smooth. They have a very good website but when you want to call and talk to somebody it's more difficult, you might be on hold for a while.

Jarvonna Dallas, TX

My AC went out and got very hot in the house so I had to put in a request for the AC contractor to come out. He actually came the same day I put the request in super quick, super fast. I liked the contractor, they were very good and since they're local they're super fast. I would refer anybody to join 2-10 Warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jarvonna, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Audrey McDaniel Virginia Beach, VA

I never speak to anyone verbally, but the customer service via the technology was more than I anticipated. My guest bathroom had a leaking faucet and it was it was constant it started to stain my ceiling. They are timely and the service providers that are under contract are top notch quality. It was a very great experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Audrey McDaniel, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard A Jacksonville, FL

Outstanding service. We had refrigerator problems and it took two visits to get it corrected but it was absolutely perfect no problem. The service representative was very, very accommodating, very professional, very easy to work with it was a pleasure.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard A, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronald Leland, NC

Everything's been good so far, very patient, good service people, prompt reply, quick reply to email for service. We used 2-10 for a lock replacement on the front door and for the garbage disposal repair. Very good, very efficient people came out and offered excellent service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronald, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ebony Cibolo, TX

They're pretty responsive. I've only had a few issues where it took awhile to get someone actually assign to my case. You go to the website, fill out the work order request, and they find someone. I would say I don't think they check their list of providers consistently because when I reached out for a plumbing issue the first person they assigned to me was no longer available. It's been a better experience than other companies I have used.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ebony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Luis Dacula, GA

We had a situation with the refrigerator not working properly. And the technician they sent from the company American appliance made it very quick when he came over. He was able to fix the units and we are very happy with the service. Everything is positive now. Quick responses and very affordable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Luis, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Williamsburg, VA

We just needed to use our warranty a few weeks ago when our upstairs AC unit was not working correctly. I logged onto the website and was able to request service and even request the contractor that we specifically wanted and had used in the past and it was all arranged the way we had requested within a few minutes and I had a service scheduled for the next morning. The online website is much improved over previous experiences with the people in customer service from several years ago and were less than positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.