2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Dani Landers Wilmington, NC

2-10 had 5 coverage and service. It has been a pleasure to work with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Wow, thank you for the excellent review, Dani Landers. Everyone at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is super happy that you want to renew your Service Agreement with us and would also recommend our services! Thanks again for your continuing business.

Feb. 4th, 2021

Brianna Decatur, GA

I was denied a claim when the plumber came out to diagnose the problem instead of by the back support guy. I am not very satisfied. I might cancel and find someone else.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Brianna, we’re disappointed to learn that you’re unhappy with our coverage. We’d like to help you find better-fitting coverage, if possible. If you’re willing to talk about other options, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to provide you with the right coverage for your needs. We hope you’ll give us a chance to do that.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Wayne Fernandina Beach, FL

I had a problem with my washing machine and I still have a problem because they have not been able to get a repairman out here to finish the job.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Wayne. We’re upset that your service request is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this problem. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Mary Oro Valley, AZ

It’s pretty good. They use good experiences. They’re not exactly timely but they’re not bad.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Mary, we’re glad you had a positive overall experience with us. More importantly, we appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve. If you’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about any issues you had, we’d love to chat with you. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 and we can discuss. We’ll do our best to learn from this experience for next time. You’re important to us because you trust us to protect your home, and we want to do everything we can to continue to earn your trust.

Feb. 2nd, 2021

Anonymous Denver, CO

I chose 2-10 because it was recommended to me. Customer Service is very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi, thanks so much for your great rating. All of us at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty want to do everything we can to make protecting your home simple and economical. We’re glad we could help you!

Esther Lawrenceville, GA

The quality of the service is very good. They are prompt getting someone out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Esther, we’re happy that your service request went smoothly. At 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, we take pride in making the service request process as smooth as possible. Thanks for your continuing business!

Tamitha Noblesville, IN

Don’t waste your money. They refused to replace my microwave. It is difficult to get through to a representative and they don’t cover much.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tamitha, we’re sorry that our service earned us the poor rating you gave. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to earn your trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

Damber Louisville, KY

It’s a good service. I get quick service. The quality is good. I used it for a heating problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Wow, thank you for the excellent review, Damber. Everyone at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is super happy that you want to renew your Service Agreement with us and would also recommend our services! Thanks again for your continuing business.

Fern Crowley, TX

Came with the house. All my questions are always answered by them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for your excellent rating for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. We’re always looking out for our clients, and it’s great to hear when things go so well. Thanks for your continuing business. Happy home owning!

Feb. 8th, 2021

Michael Belmont, NC

They didn’t give me any services. I had pipes leak because the glue failed and they refused to cover it. I had to spend two thousand dollars of my own money .

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hello Michael, we’re disappointed to learn that you’re unhappy with our coverage. We’d like to help you find better-fitting coverage, if possible. If you’re willing to talk about other options, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to provide you with the right coverage for your needs. We hope you’ll give us a chance to do that.

Larry Beck Humble, TX

Because, of claims management and customer service policies

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Larry, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Sarah Caraway Asheville, NC

Have left my refrigerator not working over 2 months

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sarah, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Meredith McKinney Woodbridge, VA

Awful customer service. I will NOT renew with 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Meredith, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kerry de la Vega Huntersville, NC

No way to contact 2-10 by phone. Sure would make it easier

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kerry, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Judith Zickl Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Still waiting for repair reported 04-29-22

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Judith, we're sorry to hear about the delay you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Robin Soltow Temecula, CA

I have been using and selling this company for years to my clients. They have completely dropped the ball on my plan. I was sold a repair or replace package. My water heater goes out and they will only give $1200 TOTAL as a cash out and will not do the work. It will cost $2500. Keyon the claims manager DID NOTHING. Do not use this company, they are a rip off!! I will remove them from all 4 of my properties and will never sell their policies again.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robin, we're sorry to hear you feel that way. We are happy to review this and assist in any way we can. If you are interested, please send us a private message with your service address so we can locate your account.

Aug. 25th, 2021

Norm Schain Leland, NC

Run, don't walk from HBW. When you call them you will be on hold for at least 50 minutes each time. If you use your own contractor for repairs, you will have your reimbursement severely reduced. Furthermore, they will find ways to rip you off that are not in the contract documents and nobody you speak with will be able to explain it. Everyone you do speak with will have a different answer and attitude. I will never use them again after this horrible experience and I recommend you don't either.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Norm, we're sorry to hear you feel that way. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We would like to learn from this and resolve any outstanding needs you may have. If you're interested, please send us a private message with your service address and we'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

Aug. 25th, 2021

sreyasi bhattacharya Birmingham, AL

literally the worst company !!! it take 10 min to reach a customer service. and i do get to them ... all they say is i am emailing some other department and i will get a call back in 24hrs. it has been over two weeks and I am still waiting for a call back. the service man they had sent did a terrible job of fixing my dishwasher. it still has the same problem that we filled the claim in first place. for my micro wave, i have like 5 parts delivered to my house, but no one shows up to fix the microwave. absolutely horrible. my dishwasher is broken for 2 months now!! terrible service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Sreyasi Bhattacharya. We’re upset that your claim is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this service request. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Jan. 27th, 2021

Antonio Hall Whitsett, NC

This is a terrible company. Our water heater pilot went out and they sent a guy out who literally put tape on the regulator and left in 5 mins (cost us $85). It went back out in 2 days and he came back and told us he didn’t know what was wrong and couldn’t fix it. We called 210 and they said they have exhausted all of their resources And can’t send another contractor because the first one didn’t say yes to a second opinion. It’s almost laughable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Antonio Hall. We’re upset that your claim is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this service request. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210homebuyerswarranty or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Jan. 19th, 2021

cdbamford Jacksonville, FL

I bought two new A/C units AFTER I moved in. The Nest thermostat that came with the house went out 2 months later. They require me to pay $100 service call for htem to replace the Nest, when the A/C company that replaced my A/C has already come out to tell me it's broken. Why should I pay $100 for a $130 thermostat? They already got out of paying the 10K to replace the a/c units because I wasn't willing to go through the BS that they wanted me to do for them to contribute anything to those. It's a waste of money. Unless the seller is paying for it, don't purchase this home warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi cdbamford, we apologize for the experience you had. Though we hate to hear that you had such a negative experience, we’re glad you told us about it. If you’d like, we can send this to our escalation team for review. Just send us a private message here. You trust us to protect your home, and we want to earn that trust back. Thank you for your feedback.

BMann West Chester, PA

Terrible company!! Been without a fridge for over a month! I'm the one who is constantly following up because they lack customer service and procedures to follow. Complete gaps in their processes. Spent hours sitting on hold and no one can give me answers or connect me with someone who can. There's not point in having a warranty with them, they don't cover half of what they say they do. I was told for another issue that was a pre existing issue, as the new home owner that's the reason I have a warranty...for pre existing issues that is out of my control! Do Not sign on with 2-10!!!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert. We’re upset that your claim is still unresolved.. If you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Dave M Greenbrier, TN

Terrible. My washer broke. I called. After 3 days no contractor picked up the service request. I called back 2-10 said find my own. I did. Result can not be repaired. Called 2-10. They said no we cant replace it without a second opinion. I understood. They got Sears. Result cant be repaired. 6 days 6 calls later 2-10 claims they do not have the “Proper diagnosis”. I know they have it they just wont do their part. Im on hold again 40 minutes while i am writing this. My advice STAY AWAY from this trash company!!!!!!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for the alert, Dave M. We’re upset that your service request is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this problem. Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook 210HBWor call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it. We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Raja St Louis, MO

I am current customer of 2-10 Home Warranty.. I was given this by my seller. I raised a request with them in Jan-2020 and the company sent 2 different vendors for 7 times so far. The issue is still not fixed. After he second vendor tried to fix, he recommended 2-10 to replace the unit. This has been over a month now and nothing is done yet. i called 2-10 customer service today and was told they have made decision to go for repair again.. I am perplexed what was done in last 4 months. Not sure when this will be over. I am still working..

Jamie Cuyahoga Falls, OH

We had electrical issues with our newly purchased home. We followed the info and called 2-10. We were explaining to the lady on the phone, with our electrician present what happened. They asked to speak with him and before he could explain what was going on they denied our claim. We asked to speak to her supervisor and she also denied the claim. This company is a sham and should not be aloud to do business in Ohio. The warranty is a worthless piece of paper that I would be better wiping my behind with because it would be more useful that way.

Piero Ciancio Clinton, MD

I have a stove that has stopped working and put a service request into 2-10 nearly eight days ago. They have assigned three different repair companies and none of them have contacted me to schedule and appointment. Each time the clock starts all over with the 24 hour response time for weekdays and 48 hours for weekends and still waiting for and call from a repair company. I really believe this is a way to make you give up and call a real company. My contract is up this June and will definitely not renew. By the way went through the same problem with HVAC and refrigerator problem.

Samantha Bittner Pottstown, PA

We have put in 2 seperate service requests for 2 different issues in our home (a broken toilet and our heater) and both times they said they didn't have any contractors in our service area that worked on those types of issues. They said for us to pay up front for a contractor of our choice and they will review the claim we send in and pay us what they would have paid. ABSOLUTELY NOT. This is basically a middle man- why would I still pay them to do that if they aren't doing the middle man work?!!

Philip W Cate

Not happy at all with this company! Move in an existing home in July, shortly after, the dishwasher went out. Person on phone told me $400 allowance for new one, so I bought one and had it installed myself. Then in subsequent calls I was only allowed and given $100. Also, had problems with HVAC, so I had two different very reputable companies come out on my own, one for $320 and one for $139. Both said unit needed to be replaced. Now I'm being told 2-10 won't honor any replacement because it was not "their" contractor.

Tom San Diego, CA

Worst company ever! They overalled screwed me over & I am out $3,000. They always seem to find reasons not to pay the claim!! Also, they lie & say that they contact the repairman (which they didn’t) and they blame it on the repairman that he used a certain descriptive word on the bill which they don’t cover. I check the invoice over & SHOCKING it was never written there! Hmmmm SCAM Buyer BEWARE!!! Plus I’m stuck with this horrible company for a year since it came with the house I bought & it covers very minimal. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Danny Neal Tyler, TX

Filed a claim for ac repair in June. Claim was denied. Got 2nd opinion and claim was approved. Then they delayed payment and delayed payment. They never called me, I always had to call them. Finally, they denied claim. Avoid this company at all costs. They are not an honest company. They only know delay and deny. They definitely do not care for their customers.

ann Tucson, AZ

This company does not answer their phones and a message came on saying they were unexpectedly closed ???????? This is 11 am Auroro Co/ Corporate office.. Their contractor came out on Weds for a request from the prev Friday. He was nice but gave me no invoice or info and I have no idea whats going on with my appliance request. He said it might take a couple of weeks to get parts if they are available. I cannot do everything online. Will not use this company to renew. Parts might not even be available. How many weeks am I supposed to be without my oven. Very poor business practices.

Jacqueline Liger Charlotte, NC

I have been a homeowner since 2 months and this service has not been positive for me. We had several issues and it's very difficult to get hold of someone (wait time is close to 60 minutes), the claim status on their website is not updated, there is no follow up as of what the next step is once the claim is filed and phone support staff are not the most cordial. So far i would not recommend this at all.

FR Duluth, GA

Have sewage leakage for about 2 weeks now. 2-10 has had to contact 3 different plumbers, no one shows up or can fix the problem. 2-10 doesn't cover the required repairs. Last plumbers moved the sewage problem from toilet to our kitchen sink!!! And they refuse to fix their problem! Enraged and frustrated. Now have a worse sewage problem and still no resolution. Thanks 2-10 you, aren't there when we need you!!

Kimberly Moss Columbia, SC

My daughter has a contract with your company and reported to you on May 18 that her air conditioner is out. This is Columbia, SC and tomorrow it’s supposed to be 102. When are you going to fix it? Three contractors have come out to look at it and you are giving them the run around. She has had to throw things out of the pantry because of the heat. She is literally living in her bedroom. Why is she paying a monthly premium on a warranty? I pray that your company will get on track. Your reputation is at stake.

Hot in Georgia Midland, GA

For the simple things they are pretty quick(ceiling fans, kitchen appliances). Don’t think that you are going to get quick service with your HVAC system if it breaks. They were quick to send a contractor in one day. Contractor sent in work sheet for what needed to be replaced the next day. Eleven days later I still have no HVAC in July in Georgia. 2-10 says the part was ordered on 6/24 by them but will not be delivered until 7/3. Do your research before you purchase home warranty. You will only get to talk to sales people and they don’t like you asking questions.

Renee Marietta, GA

Save your time and money and pick another company. I have been a customer for over two years. Last summer the upstairs ac went out and it took 4.5 weeks and three companies to get it working. Guess what? Same ac has been out for over a week and I’m told today they had to order parts but didn’t know when the parts would be in. This company is a joke. I will not renew my agreement next year. Be wise and select another company!

William Leeco Kernersville, NC

Do yourself a favor go to a differnt company. Almost 4 months without a refrigerator when they finally decide to replace it they give me several hundred dollars less then the fridge is worth or their poorly rated one. I know it may be petty but its a French door style and the replacement would be side by side because its cheaper. Purchasing department is rude and told me "at least this one will keep stuff cold what more do you want"

Jan Fairfax, VA

Terrible home qarranty company. Another issue with this home warranty I was told by their representative that the compressor for my fridge was ordered and it would take 3-5 days to come in. After over a week, i called today and was told that their company would not be able to do anything about my fridge since it was under manufacturer warranty. I asked their rep if i needed to call the manufacturer but was told that the part was already ordered over a week ago -- now i need to contact manufacturer?

Bonita Ft. Washington, MD

Do not use this company. They took two months to fix my HVAC system and this was for replacing coils. Every time I called for a status, they needed to verify part numbers and my unit manufacturer. This happened several times and the original information from the contractor was accurate. I literally had to call them every other day to ensure the claim was moving forward. They said they would expedite, but did not. I have spent at least two hours with them on the phone. The parts are still not in. And it is 85 degrees in my house.

Gans Chantilly, VA

The worst warranty ever in the history of providing warranty. These guys are looting money with no service. My counter top down raft is not working for a year and these guys are giving story after story , sending technicians after technicians and when I call the 210- warranty , they say they have not received the diagnosis from the technician and when I call the technician, they say they have sent the diagnosis to 210-Warranty. This is ridiculous and if you plan to buy any warranty from these guys please think twice before you invest your time and money.

K Moseley, VA

When you do your 11 month inspection on a new house you fill out a form to let them know all the deficiencies then they decide if the contractor is liable to repair it or not this company totally sucks I would never use them again and I would never recommend no I don't even want to get started on all their BS! Items that are clearly the builders fault will come back saying the builder is not responsible.

Diana Jones Upatoi, GA

They get no stars poor service. They made me put one. I lied I didn't have to put one star there. My family has been without a refrigerator for 2 1/2 month with no replacement one was offered. 3 different companies couldnt fix it. Monday I'm going to my attorney. This is bs. Don't get this company get another one... You will sleep better. They take your money and their service is God awful...

Jack S

2-10 is a horrible company!!! I had a water leak that flooded my garage ceiling, then my AC unit went out within the first 2 months of purchasing my house. Both times they sent out a local person to look at the the situations. BOTH times they were only at my home for no longer then 10 minutes. Each of them wanted their 100$ for driving out and saying "this doesn't fall under my warranty." Then I got all kinds of bs when I called 2-10 and why the couldn't take care of the issues.

Hal Carter Philomath, OR

Furnace went out and when I called them they said the one contractor they had in the state could not get there for about 11 days. On 3/6/2019 they told me that I could use my own contractor and I had it replaced by 3/8/2019. They then send me an email on 3/14/2019 saying that any contractor I chose had to call them first to get the repairs authorized in advance. This company is a scam. I should have read reviews first.

Gerald Tucker Sherwood, AR

I had a new microwave installed it worked one time and broke down. The manufacturer wont fix it under warranty unless 2/10 calls them. 2/10 said they wont call them and want me to pay a $100 for their repair guy to come out. I already paid them $100 for the first visit and now they want a$100 to look at a one week old microwave that should be under warranty.

Jack Birmingham, AL

They denied our first claim. Stated the opinion of the contractor was that the issue was pre existing when we had just had a home inspection a month prior covering this exact unit. My facts vs. their contractors opinion did not matter. I had to call them to find out it had been denied after a month of dealing with multiple shady and inexperienced workers. 0 out of 5 stars would be better for them. Scum of the earth.

Charlie Jones Cypress, TX

DO NOT under any circumstance use this warranty company. I needed a simple (simple) PVC drain line repaired. The contractor this company used come out looked at the damage, took my money and told me he would come back in two weeks are repair the leaking pipe. (Absolutely no repairs were made) The company has since pushed back the repairs twice. 2-10 Home Warranty will not issue me a refund for the service fee and the issue still is there. Ultimately, I had to call a plumber to fix the piping. It was complete in 20 minutes. BUYERS BEWARE - Find another home warranty company.

RB Hillsborough, NJ

Service requests can be logged in quickly and easily. Depending on the applicance or system, service can be quick or delayed. I have had good experiences and so-so experiences on certain service requests

Derek Dayton, OH

Didn't cover underground plumbing, so that was a little disappointing. Covered repeated snaking but not the fix for the underlying issue. Paying $100 every time for snaking multiple times a year was not fun.

Radames Corujo Rochester, NY

we had problem with our heater , we called and they gave us a phone number and name of the person that could help us in our area.

Richard Gregory Cowden Murfreesboro, TN

In purchasing and moving into a new property, we purchased a Home Warranty from 2-10 Home Buyers in the hopes that we would be supported if there were any issues experienced. Not only was it incredibly difficult to get speedy services for the issues that came up with our property, the company littered their services with terms and conditions and after-the-fact loopholes to avoid paying costs. We ended up cancelling the policy and requesting a refund. Please, do yourself a favor and avoid this company.