2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Joel MYo Leland, NC

They respond reasonably quickly. More contractors needed to be more timely. Repair is choice, not replacement, even when product is old and not worth extra money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joel MYo, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 16th, 2022

Eddie Summerville, SC

My AC unit went out in my house and it them them 2days to get to me living in SC with the heat that just didn't work. So I got another AC unit guy to come out and fixed the issue. They didn't give me the full reimbursement for the service that I had to pay for out of pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eddie , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 16th, 2022

Patricia Jeffersonville, IN

When I called in to get to a repair everything was prompt and smooth. The service personnel they use for repairs were fast, efficient and very professional men.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ashley Hinesville, GA

There are long hold times. I used my warranty for the toilets in my home one and they allowed me to put all three on one ticket with one deductible. Then they came back out for free to fix it again when it didn't work

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Vail, AZ

We had some stuff that needed to be repaired and so I had to do it online because they weren't open at the time. I was only able to choose just one option and since it was a multiplet issues hey told me that it would be an additional hundred dollars service fee for each issue.

Paula Norfolk, VA

There really isn't any customer service. You basically go online do an auto request, so I did that and someone picked up the order. Someone is contacted and they're supposed to give you a call to schedule. but by the following week I had yet to be contacted and called.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paula, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Columbus, GA

A couple years back when my AC was giving me problems they came out and decided that the system was old and they need to be replaced so they replaced it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Columbus, GA

In our air conditioning unit the thermostat itself failed and I utilized 2-10 to get that repair taken care of. Very easy to work with and very prompt.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eduardo Ferrari Concord, NC

Hard to get in touch with someone when you need. Poor communication about the progress of claim processing. However, once you get in touch with someone the process is smooth and clear.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eduardo Ferrari, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

ANNE MARIE DOLL Rock Hill, SC

I've had issues with the contractors getting in touch with me. I've had to re-issue claims multiple times or request a new contractor because the original one didn't get in touch for days. The last time I canceled because they couldn't come out for four or five days. My AC was out and it was hot. I got a contractor on my own.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi ANNE MARIE DOLL, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronchetta Jackson Colonial Heights, VA

I have been waiting since April for the A/C to be repaired. It's been a lot of going back and forth with the contractor getting parts ordered reordered and waiting. The electrician can and said the breaker cover wouldn't be covered because it's cosmetic but it's required by law to be covered in my state.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronchetta Jackson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeniffer Wade Montevallo, AL

Called in my claim on a Sunday. I received a generated email stating they would get back with us. We received no further response. On Monday, we waited for a response all day, and then we put in another claim. We again received another computer generated email. We waited again on Tuesday. Then we made a phone call to an operator for 210. She told us someone would be in touch with us. That never happened. Called again Wednesday; we were given the name of a contractor. He arrived Thursday evening. They gave him instructions to assess and advise. He did not do any repairs that night. I called them back Friday. We had to repeatedly call them Friday so the contractor could get our work done. They called me at 4:00 on a Friday afternoon to tell me the repair would not be covered. We weren't really upset that the repair was not covered, but that 210 had an uncaring attitude towards our wait time of 5 days waiting on an AC repair. The AC was sporadic the first few days of this and then went out completely. Five days of waiting and poor communication made for a long week.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeniffer Wade, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrea zaluski Jacksonville, FL

I'm still waiting for either a washing machine or buy out, My claim was started in May to 10 dictated who they would send out diagnose the problem said it wasn't fixable yet to 10 decided to order a part on eBay so I had to take a day off work so they can come out and fix it and it wasn't fixable then I get an email to choose between a washing machine or a payout I chose the washing machine then they sent a unit that wasn't matching and took it back and now are charging me for the restocking fee can never speak to anybody that knows anything that's going on in the claim and when you do the twist everything around as if it's your fault

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrea zaluski, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Anonymous Dacula, GA

Their person contacted me with someone very quickly. Our AC went out and they got me a repair guy in about two days. He came out very quickly and was very cautious.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marc Maryville, TN

We absolutely love our agent and her work has definitely helped us to escalate some issues whenever there was some. Sometimes they've been unable to resolve the issues we were having. Anytime we try to use our HVAC portion of our warranty we've had nothing but issues with the people who are being sent out their lack of knowledge about the systems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marc, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Owen Rogers, AR

The companies that have come out to the service have been good. I'm having repetitive issues with my air conditioning unit and they just keep adding Freon when there's something more that's wrong with my AC unit. The claim process is easy, but it's very frustrating that they won't properly fix the AC.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Owen, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Bentonville, AR

I spent four hours being transferred around and on the phone this past week trying to get stuff done. Eight out of ten times it's been a positive experience. There were some hassles with extra paperwork when I had multiple claims at once.

Susan Trussville, AL

Every time I've called they've been very helpful and problems have been resolved. When we file the claims they send a technician out and the issue is resolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Demetris Hamilton, GA

I've had to use my warranty for HVAC system. I went online and it was pretty straightforward as far as submitting a work order and it is taken care of in a pretty quick fashion.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Demetris, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Greenville, SC

I don't like that we have to put everything online. We had some plumbing work done and it was a really good experience. The worker explained what he was doing and was very respectful of our home and took care of the situation. Once we had a worker mess up some electrical work and I had to repair it myself.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Norman Hephzibah, GA

The customer service support was really great and really informative as far as fixing the issue that I had. The contractor had some miscommunication and mishaps with my work order.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Norman, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sean Cumming, GA

Very easy to get in touch when they answer the call. I had a problem with my freezer in the garage. A company came out within twenty four hours to take a look at it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sean, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nora Hendersonville, TN

It was a smooth process to get a repair man out. The first time I used it for my refrigerator and each time it was easy to do. I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nora, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Waddell, AZ

They have no customer support. Two years ago my air conditioning broke at the height of the pandemic. I could not get a person on the phone I was only allowed to put in request in on the website. I ended up having to pay for getting it fixed myself because they couldn't get me a contractor to come out and do it. I could never get a hold of any person to have a conversation with because they don't have customer support .

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

C Oro Valley, AZ

They took my claim very quickly. The air conditioner went out and the capacitor was burned up and they paid the price and replaced the capacitor even though of the whole unit needed replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi C, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Melissa Riverdale, GA

They were pretty good. My AC went out. And the response time was very quick and efficient and always reasonable. They are always courteous and fast. The staff was responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Melissa, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Arthur Columbus, GA

The purchasing department seems to be lacking in their responsibilities. I use my warranty approximately three times and it's because the service was very problematic. On this fourth time I been waiting too long now to get all that was required and as of right now I still haven't gotten it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Arthur, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

James Kannapolis, NC

We are happy with the service. The only thing was that initially getting through to them takes a super long and once it was resolved everything was fine from there.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dane Ruyle San Diego, CA

Easy access to customer portal to open a ticket. Tickets assigned quickly. Local company responds and does great work! I have used this service at least 3 times. Super happy with 2-10

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dane, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bryan Hancock Phoenix, AZ

We had two warranty claims this past year and 2-10 was great to work with. They were easy to file the claim and they were responsive and supplied professionals that fixed the problems fast.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bryan, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Audrey Jones Huntersville, NC

The hold times when trying to speak with someone at 2-10 was the worst I've ever experienced in my entire life, no less than an hour, in some cases, 2 hours or more which is truly deplorable, unacceptable, and not hiow customers should ever be treated under any circumstance. Additionally, the amount of time it took to get our issue resolved was also entirely too long, especially considering it was an A/C unit not working in the summer in the south - HOT and could have been dangerous. Finally, to add insult to injury, there were several times when we were "disconnected" from the customer service person, after being on hold for an hour or more, almost immediately after finally getting through which is unacceptable. When this happens so frequently, your entire phone system clearly needs to be addressed and fixed or upgraded.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Audrey, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pamela Jacksonville, FL

I was never able to talk to a live person on the phone, it was all online. Two weeks ago I had a clogged drain pipe and the guy who came over was able to easily unclog it. and it was pretty easy for him to unclogged that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pamela, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Diana Chatsworth, CA

Very courteous and they get technicians in a timely manner. Just recently I needed to use my warranty for an AC problem and they found me a company that was nearby and they sent someone out the same day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diana, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

I don't really have any major complaints. Sometimes it is inconvenient and difficult to actually call someone, but most of it can be done via the internet. It took a long time to get parts. But I have used them for almost 5 years.

Alicia Bessemer, AL

Had issues with my AC and the company that was assigned to me never did show up how to wait an extra days for it to be fixed had to come out of pocket and was never reimbursed fairly. But on the other hand both my microwave and my fridge needed attention and you guys did handle it very well.

Manuel Thompson's Station, TN

We used our warranty twice, one for a property in California for electrical and a washer/dryer. They were very helpful. The eight hundred number staff on the call back team were very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Manuel, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonathan Piqua, OH

I only have two experiences with 2-10 and one of them was very positive the second one is still currently being worked on. I submitted a claim about a broken appliance and they said it was covered because appliances sometimes go bad.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonathan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ana Newnan, GA

My hot water heater went out and they replaced it with a bigger, better hot water heater and it was only the amount of the deductible. I purchased the warranty with my home sixteen years ago and I'm still using it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ana, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patricia Carmel, IN

Monthly prices have gone up a lot since I first started. The providers have been excellent. It just takes a long time, about two weeks, to get a garbage disposal issue worked out. They initially sent an electrician and then it turned out we needed someone for the garbage disposal. It wasn't a major problem, but it did take a a couple of weeks and a lot of calls. It takes a long toime to get a question answered and they always direct you to go online for it, but some questions can't be answered online. Calls have been dropped while I'm on hold and then the wait is extended even more.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Josiah Jacksonville, FL

It is difficult to reach customer support at times. We had to be on hold for hours at a time, sometimes in order to get person to talk to. Our refrigerator failed and we had to put in a request, however it's been a bit of a long drawn out process. The first four contractors two to ten sent out were able to replace one part and then told us they were not certified to work on refrigeration. The 5th contractor that came out recommended replacement, and so we are getting a replacement unit sometime in the not too distant future.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Josiah, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew Virginia Beach, VA

I needed to get my AC fixed at one of my properties. Last week I submitted a claim on Friday and didn't hear back until Monday afternoon saying they had no one in network and that I was responsible for finding someone. This was a voicemail and was followed up with an e-mail with instructions and unfortunately the instructions were written for a lawyer. They were written full of legal language. It was very difficult to understand and the number provided leads to their general line where again the reps simply were not trained on how to answer those questions and were unsuccessful with transferring me to someone who could answer those questions.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Wiliam Dumfries, VA

I had to use my warranty for a light switch and they came out and they told me what the issue was and they fixed it and they were gone within 30 to 45 minutes. Customer service is prompt as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Erica Columbia, SC

We had some plumbing issues and I waited on the phone for almost an hour on hold trying to get a representative and when I finally did get a representative they were they explain processes that went online and I actually put the information in. It just wasn't a great experience because the first person I put in and they never showed up after sitting at my house after I took the day off from work and they never showed up. So I lost time and money because I was waiting on someone to show and they never showed up. They need more representatives and better vendors that are more reliable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erica, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbosa Cypress, TX

The service is horrible. When calling in to speak with a live person instead of having to do things through a portal you have to wait hours to get someone on the phone. It hads been a month since I submitted a claim about my washer. There was a leak and they said they needed a replacement part and now they are saying the washer needs to be replaced and it has been a very long time waiting without a washer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barbosa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Miles Maysville, GA

It was just wonderful, it was a great experience. Our air conditioning just went out last month and it was handled really professionally, everything was great. It was a great service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Miles, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samuel San Antonio, TX

The representatives are helpful when I can get a hold of someone, but their website is pretty hard to navigate and to figure out. I needed a replacement circuit breaker and they came out pretty quickly, so from beginning time of submitting a claim to getting someone out was really quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samuel, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Monty Dayton, OH

One problem that I noticed was that the telephone number listed on the website was not a working number so I had to get the number from somewhere else. When I do get in contact with them my questions are being answered. I used my warranty a couple weeks ago and it was a good experience. The service provider came and made the necessary repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Monty, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

When I called back about a specific contractor they responded right away. Web page is finicky, like if I put in my address they don't always have my account number to take my preferences.

Willie Waldorf, MD

Had a leak and there was some miscomunication and delay in authorizing the repair. So once it was authorized they ordered the part, so now I have to wait even longer for the repair to be done, all the while my floor is constantly wet because of it. Response times and hold times are extremely long. I havr had the same problem with my air conditionind unit every year, so every year I have to pay for mutiple repairs, so I don't understand why they don't just replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Willie, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ricardo Tucson, AZ

They are very on top of their service. They solve my problems that I have when I when I call. Just a month ago I needed a repair for my AC and there was a quick and fast response to get fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ricardo, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.