2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Joel Leland, NC

We used them several times. We had the air conditioner run go out and I placed an online request for service. Within about two hours I had a call from a contractor who came out the next morning. He showed up actually earlier than he said he would be here. He solved the problem and educated me. Something that was unique about our air condition unit which had a circuit breaker born in it and told me how to use it when I also have a help to reset that without requiring a service call so I thought that was an exceptional experience. The company follows up nicely.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joel, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Deborah R Dunlap Cramerton, NC

The phone representatives are awesome. However, there is a lack of communication and no attention to detail when it comes to ordering parts quickly and efficiently. We have had no Air Conditioning for a week now and I cannot get an update on the status of the parts. Furthermore, there is a contractor that I officially complained about (Lloyd's/Whitewater) and was told I would get a call from the department that deals with contractors and have not gotten any contact about it. Our current contractor, Southeast Air is doing a great job but they cannot finish because no urgency is being put on getting the part and we are living in a house with NO AIR Conditioning where it is 85 degrees with a 100 degree heat index outside. This is completely unacceptable yet the right hand does not seem to know what the left hand is doing to get this resolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah R Dunlap, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Aug. 16th, 2022

Carlton Waxhaw, NC

I would recommend that everybody get a 2-10 home buyers warranty, it's definitely work the money that you pay for it and it definitely has worked out great for us. I just recently needed to use it for a issue with my dryer and the company that I had come out and service my dryer to 2-10 previous they were really good they were reliable, on time, had good communication and everything. I was very pleased with them and 2-10. They fixed the problem with no record time I had my dryer up and running again.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carlton, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Layla Fernandina Beach, FL

Everybody was really nice and very accommodating. The only negative is they sent an AC guy out and he said in order to fix the problem he needed a ladder and he did not have one so they had to reschedule it, which was unfortunate because it was very hot in the house and they rescheduled it for the next day at the next they ended up rescheduling a whole different company. They said they could fix it from the outside without a ladder, so the first guy wasn't as knowledgeable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Layla, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samual Columbia, SC

Everything's very automated these days and their automated process is pretty good, but every now and then it is nice to quickly be able to get it a human being. I don't think that's a problem necessarily with 2-10, more so this is how a lot of companies are going these days. We got a water heater repaired within 24 hours of reporting the problem. Good overall experience. Good technicians.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samual, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Catherine Tucson, AZ

It's really easy to go into the portal and do everything there. You don't have to call in and find the right contact or anything, you can submit your claim. Then you get an email when that claim has been picked up and you get the contact information for the third party that's coming out. It's been really great and the system is really fast and easy to communicate with each of the claims.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Catherine, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lester Fairburn, GA

They have a new system where we have to go online and have to type in information on one page and the guy at the customer support will send a repair man to come around. I just recently used it for our my plumbing situation and a person with professional expertise came to fix the issue. Within forty five minutes he was done and the $100 fee to pay is really reasonable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lester, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Lanette Bessemer, AL

With any type of situation that needed answers I got the answers that I needed and I've always gotten help.It's a good service. My air conditioner started acting up, it wasn't heating and cooling properly and I only put in the request for the one downstairs and made a note about the other, so when the people got here they said I would have to call back and have him come out second time. When I called and they looked and they saw that I had it down already on the contract they approved it and everything got done the same day instead of having to come back and do all later.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lanette, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Jessica Spring Lake, NC

Everything's good. My AC unit went out and the process was very easy to do online. I put a claim in and I had a representative from a company contact me right away and schedule an appointment for the repair and everything was pretty quick and easy without a hassle. Very fast response by the customer service every time I've called and any time I have an issue with billing or issue with anything in my home they got it taken care of within twenty four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jessica, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 28th, 2022

Virgie Virginia Beach, VA

When I called to check in, they were very nice. They got in touch with the contractor to make sure he called me to set up an appointment. They also helped me when I was frustrated when my air conditioning went out. I trust them because I got a whole new unit and didn't have to pay anything. My realtor is using 2-10 because I recommended it. The customer service lady I talked to was so nice and walked me through the whole process of using the warranty. The people did a great job when they put in my new AC unit.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Virgie, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Terri Phoenix, AZ

They're always great about acknowledging the problem and sending over the contractor for whatever needs that I have as quickly as possible and they fix things promptly as well. I just used it several weeks ago, my air conditioner wasn't working so they got a contractor out there and they fixed it and it went smoothly and my air conditioner was fixed. Everybody's really knowledgeable and professional and they get the job done correctly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terri, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Ronald Fort Mitchell, AL

It was overall a good experience the only negative I would say is they need to have a little bit more customer support. My heater went out in the winter time, so I had to call the warranty company and they got somebody out within a couple of days. They got right up and running very quickly. 2-10 has the best deal, most protection for the least amount of money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronald, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phillip Covington, LA

When I first signed up, I hadn't had any problems with the appliances or anything else in my house. Just recently, the AC wasn't cooling enough for summer, so I went online and filled out the paper work to request service. I got a call back within 30 minutes - everything was just handled so well. The response time was just unheard of. I was thinking it would take 3-4 hours t hear back from somebody. It seems to be everything that it was advertised for as far as what all it covers and what procedures you can get. I got the top level of service and really felt like they did a good job.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phillip, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jazmen Union City, GA

Last month my AC went out and I had to call them to help, and that's what they did. When I bought my house you guys called me about an extended warranty. The guy was really nice and he explained everything. It's taken awhile for them to finally get back to me. You're not able to like talk to a representative and put in your request that way. Sometimes talking to someone can be a better situation, but they just want to do online only. They do contact me back.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jazmen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phyllis North Richland Hills, TX

I've been very happy very satisfied with the service and how they handled the invoice order and everything. I've just recently had to use my warranty on my dryer and they got the order and promptly and the guy come out the next day. They seem to get right on your call when you need to call in order. The price went up on me from sixty nine dollars to ninety something and I wasn't informed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phyllis, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Adam Front Royal, VA

I really do feel like they're a good company and they're very professional. I do like them a lot. Overall they're really good at their job, but it seems like they hired a couple people that don't fully understand what's going on with issues for AC and emergencies. It was about 90 degrees in the house and I was trying to convey that this is an emergency situation and that didn't really click on their half until I got a hold of someone to push it. It took a very long time and multpile cnractors and visits to get the AC repaired, but when we had a plumbing issue I had a call from a contractor and an appointent set 10 minutes after submitting the claim. They've been really good except for the AC thing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Adam, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Colleen Bradenton, FL

Most times it was very easy process. I just went online, put in the request and I always received a call back in a very timely manner from the company that they contracted with. And I would say 8 times out of 10 the the resolved and it was easy. From my understanding the idea is that they wanted to fix things before they really break, yet a couple times I was denied repairs because things weren't really broken yet. There was clearly something wrong, so I called a different company and they did some repairs and fixed the issue. Also hold times are way too long and I can't take the music for too long.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Colleen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gina Lakeside, VA

I think they are very good. I've used used them quite a bit. The last time I used them my hot water heater went out. I called them and they sent someone out. He diagnosed that it needed to be replaced so they came back and replaced it and it everything went smoothly. I have never had any issues with the technicians. Two to ten is better than all of the other home warranties that I've used in the past.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gina, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gayle Lilburn, GA

They are very attentive to my needs. As soon as I put in a service request they immediately seem to get it fulfilled. I've used the warranty twice, once to get my air conditioning adjusted and the person was very nice very professional. The second time was for plumbing and the first time I used the plumber and it did not resolve the issue, so two to ten rectified it by sending him back out the next week and we found the problem and the leak was fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gayle, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Chhavi Chantilly, VA

I enjoy the ease of working with two to ten. My air conditioner had died on me and I needed to open a claim for that and initiate finding a technician or a company that would come out within a couple weeks. I worked with two to ten and they were able to give me some options that allowed me to bring in someone local to diagnose the issue and we were able to then go find another technician who was within network who was able to come quickly and remedy the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chhavi, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eric Columbus, GA

Even though my policy probably was barely two weeks old I was glad that we had a warranty because they didn't hesitate to make sure someone came out and resolve the issue we had. There was some kind of electrical issues with lights not working and a power socket not working, so the contractors they sent out came out and figured out what the issue was and resolved it. They're just a great company. The kind of work we needed can be expensive, though just having to pay a hundred dollars out of my pocket is saving more than if I didn't have coverage.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eric, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terri Stone Mountain, GA

Customers support is excellent because they do a lot of follow through which is very important. They make sure the products are working and the company is trustworthy and reputable. I would definitely recommend it. When I first moved in my house there was a problem in the garage and I called him and the contractor came immediately and fixed it and I was amazed. I can't say anything negative at all at this point.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terri, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Erhan Arlington, VA

My experience with them has been good. I am very likely to recommend. I just recently needed to use it because the shower handle basically came off. So I merely put in a claim through the online system and then they passed me through a recommended vendor in the area, I ended up just reaching out to them myself. They came within like an hour to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erhan, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cheryl Chester, VA

Prompt and proficient in the service delivery. The garage door would not open and we contacted them and they immediately referred it to a contractor and then set up the date to come out and it was repaired. I think the warranty was very inclusive for a lot of things that go along with them in the household and I think having a warranty that covers things solved stress.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cheryl, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Renee Huntsville, AL

I haven't had any issues with them. Every time I need any type of work order I get through right away. Although I use the website, but I've had to call and they seem to work with the homeowners so they're pretty customer oriented. We don't always get the best technicians but that isn't 2-10's fault. There are some competitors that are a little cheaper. But 2-10 is decently cost effective, convenient and reliable. I have been pleased with them so far.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Renee, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Van Phillips Pelham, AL

Very receptive when I called. They attended to my concerns, they were perfect. The first time I used the warranty was for the garage door opener and the young man came out with very personable repairs, he repaired the garage in less than 30 minutes. The second time was for a garbage disposal that went bad and the young man came and in less than an hour removed the old and defective and installed a brand new one. We had good experience with them and we appreciate the quickness.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Van, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Prabhu Clarksburg, MD

I'm already recommending 2-10 to my colleagues and friends. Very good. Kind and cooperative. The technician who came was on time. So far we've got very good service from 2-10. So far I've used the warranty twice for my AC unit issues, both times they were really responsive and they provided service quickly so that was really helpful and I appreciated that. I am happy to have 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Prabhu, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacquelyn Gastonia, NC

I believe I used the warranty for my air conditioner. And when I called it in, the next day somebody responded. It took a week to get someone out here, and once he got here he was wonderful. He was nice, he was efficient. He got things done and was gone within 25 min. Every year the price goes up. But the technicians I have dealt with were wonderful. I just wish we could call in person rather than having to do it all online.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacquelyn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jose Tucson, AZ

Every time I've made a call to start a claim, I've been dealt with promptly and given all the information. Our water heater went out and we called the warranty company and they set us up with an appointment and had the company come to check things out. My deductible was only $16.00 so it worked out pretty good. They always answer my questions or find answers for me if they don't know.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jose, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Danielle Oro Valley, AZ

I had to call multiple times and it took months to figure out why I hadn't gotten my twenty five dollars back. Just a couple weeks ago our air conditioner was out and I went to the website to file a claim. And I couldn't log into my account and I had to call to file a claim which had a wait time. And then when I called someone else to figure out what was wrong with my account, they had no explanations and didn't help me through it. That was frustrating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Danielle, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anthony Stafford, VA

You can reach them at any time. And they get back to you within a 24 hour period. Quick response time. I think it should either be cheaper or they should cover all appliances. I had no issues with trust. They properly repaired my dryer unit. They answered my questions and gave me information about my machine which will be very helpful in the future.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anthony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martha Terre Haute, IN

I have been satisfied with the service that I have gotten from them. They have people that come out to do whatever needs to be done. I'm really glad I have 2-10 home warranty. I'm very happy with it. Everybody that came out and the people that have talked to me have been wonderful, respectful, and polite and that's what I look for. They are respectful and informative. Everybody should have it, it has saved me a lot of money and I definitely would tell anybody or my friends and family about them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martha, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Columbia, SC

I don't have any complaints with 2-10. They have taken care of everything that I have needed. It has been worth the cost of the warranty. I used the warranty for the washing machine. The first company had no communication and didn't do their job. And they didn't tell me what was going on. But then the second company came out. I thought they had it fixed. And when they came back out to reverse the line to be correct the problem was still there, the washing machine was leaking and it took the second company about three times to come out to get it fixed. But the last company that came out was awesome. The only complaint I have with them is that they didn't call to let me know when they were going to be here. It was late when he got finished since he went above and beyond when he was here. He did an awesome job. Everybody that I've talked to has been friendly. The only complaint I have is the wait time when I called.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Holly Ridge, NC

I would recommend 2-10 to another customer. I have filed multiple claims and I've always been able to get someone on the phone to talk me through it and assist me with it. I have had the product for four years now and I think it is good quality. I used my warranty this month, I did it online and then I get a phone call that night from a guy and he came out early the next week and fixed it within fifteen to twenty minutes and everything is working great now.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Natalie Garner, NC

The one time I did have to use my warrant, it went smoothly and they connected me to someone who came out the next day and it was a pretty painless process. My garbage disposal broke down and it was leaking all over the kitchen and I called and they told me how to shut it off and then they also sent me out with someone who came out the next day to replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Natalie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lenora Phoenix, AZ

Whenever I needed them for problem they were always there. Everyone is pleasant, nice to talk to, they don't harass you or anything. It's a wonderful experience having to call them, they explained everything quite well. I needed to use my warranty for my washer and dryer. I called them and before the week was over I had someone at the house fixing it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lenora, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terri Decatur, AL

Everytime I talked with them or needed them they were fast and courteous. I think they're just a very good company and they're very friendly and very professional. They use very good service people. I'm very happy with them, I'll use them for a long time. I've used the warranty twice so far. Once on the heater, second on the air conditioner and when I called them I had a service person out here the next day. The service people were the best, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Cari Green Valley, AZ

The people at 2-10 are very responsive and get back to you right away. They are very compassionate and willing to help you no matter what you need. They are very good at what they do. We just used the warranty recently for air conditioning and they got a hold of the company right away they came out. They were very professional and got it fixed I think within twenty minutes.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cari, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ellen Tucson, AZ

It has been a very positive experience. But I am having an issue right now, they are replacing my water heater and the contractor has had to reschedule a few times. They have been very good about calling back to make sure to tell me updates.They have good contractors. Value for your money is good. I trust them so far and I have already told a few people about them. Sometimes things take longer than expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ellen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Veronica Snellville, GA

I haven't had any issues with them. The people show up on time and process claims in a timely manner. Good communication.The product is easy and affordable. Recently my air conditioner wasn't blowing upstairs so I had to call. I had to place the claim online and then when I did that I received an email scheduling me and then the company called me like five minutes later to schedule a date. The service person came here and checked out my whole system. He got it working again upstairs which is all I wanted so it worked out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, we're glad to hear your air conditioner got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dan Athens, AL

I have already recommended 2-10 to a friend. I appreciate the fact that every time I call I can always get somebody to talk to and they follow through on what they say as far as return calls or updates. Maybe three weeks ago my air conditioning broke and I called 2-10 and they set up the repair person. The repair person was here in a reasonable time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephanie Richmond, VA

I've used it twice here recently on two different properties and the other one you did finally come through yesterday that's been actually work in the rain and was extraordinary when he did come back there's a little debate is personal pricing but that was all ironed out and we're very happy. Consistency and level of professionalism of the vendors to come out to handle the various claims. Your vendors are just outstanding and we've just really been please couldn't, couldn't be any happier.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephanie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Haymarket, VA

They were quick to respond. And they were excellent and could communicate easily so the people that you call as well as the technicians that came out and you know did the repair and so forth. We used it probably within the last month and a half with the air condition system was not working and the guy came out very promptly like the next day and was able to determine what the issue was and fix it. The lady that we call and so forth for the repair and so forth, Donna, she was excellent to work with always getting back to me very, very happy with the service from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marcus Jacksonville, FL

Ease of use, either making a claim and quick responses when things you needed. My AC went out a couple months ago and I made a claim. Fifteen minutes later they had a company for me and unfortunately, the company hasn't been able to reach out. I couldn't get in contact with them so I went back and within another fifteen minutes they had a new company assigned to me and that coming to be able to handle my situation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marcus, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jason Columbus, GA

They have been very prompt about answering my phone calls and also they have been very prompt about sending out a technician for the problem. Back in September of this year, we had a problem with the A. C. They sent them out real quick. As soon as I made a claim on the warranty, they sent me an email within an hour's time and I had heard from the technician within twenty-four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jason, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jim Newport News, VA

My sister-in-law is a real estate agent and she told me that 2-10 was really good. They're really good and they have good people working for them. You cannot call them up with claims. It can only be done online. And not everybody knows how to do online. Like a lot of people that don't know older homes that have 2-10 they're older people, they don't know how to use a computer or a phone like this.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jim, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Julie Orange Park, FL

The service was always excellent and timely. Every time we had a need (and there were quite a few of them) they were expedient very efficient and supplied us with vendors who got to the root of the problem ASAP. We moved into our new home six months ago and there are all kinds of hiccups from the hot water heater, to the dishwasher, everything imaginable in a new home that had glitches, even after inspection was done on the home. 2-10 was so efficient and getting as qualified vendors out to take a look at the problem, fixed it immediately and that was very much appreciated.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Julie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shaunna Edwards Temple Hills, MD

Customer Support - they really care. The contracted tradesmen that come out; I've had some great experiences and some terrible ones. But 2-10 Service has always tried to be thorough and helpful, and I appreciate this as a new homeowner while pregnant with my 1st, I am juggling alot so it gives peace of mind to know that they will take care of me in emergencies. Thank you!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shaunna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tony Alpharetta, GA

Their their follow up could be a little better. My hot water heater stopped heating water consistently and when I submitted the claim they were very quick to respond and get a a technician out to my house and get the approval for the ordering of the the new water heater and basically expedited the process so that I could get that installed as quickly as we could. It went very smoothly. It is very easy to submit a claim.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Woodbridge, VA

They've always been available whenever I need it, or if they were unavailable they let me know when someone could get back to me. I recently needed to use the warranty for my garbage disposal. They came out twice and on the most recent one they decided to go ahead and replace it completely. The service itself is great, but sometimes the contractors may not be that knowledge just based on their experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.