2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Dawn Aliff

I have put in 3 work requests, one I had to cancel, but the other two were for a pretty significant leak from my AC unit. I live in a condo on the 2nd floor, and would hate for water damage to happen to my condo or my neighbor below me, and the company didn't seem very concerned with this because the companies they have contracts with are either too busy or just don't want to deal with home warranties, I got maybe one phone call, after having 3 to 4 different companies assigned to my case. Very poor. I finally had to call someone on my own to come out, they answered when we called and came the same day. Amazing, maybe 2-10 should find better companies.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dawn, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Angienette Damiani Columbus, GA

I have had bad experiences with the time it takes to get a service company to help me. They send the same companies out to do plumbing and AC. It took three months to get my refrigerator fixed. It took several months to get my AC fixed because the AC company they sent didn't know what they were doing. I try to give them chance after chance. I am no longer loving their service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Angienette, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Patricia Carmel, IN

Monthly prices have gone up a lot since I first started. The providers have been excellent. It just takes a long time, about two weeks, to get a garbage disposal issue worked out. They initially sent an electrician and then it turned out we needed someone for the garbage disposal. It wasn't a major problem, but it did take a a couple of weeks and a lot of calls. It takes a long toime to get a question answered and they always direct you to go online for it, but some questions can't be answered online. Calls have been dropped while I'm on hold and then the wait is extended even more.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Josiah Jacksonville, FL

It is difficult to reach customer support at times. We had to be on hold for hours at a time, sometimes in order to get person to talk to. Our refrigerator failed and we had to put in a request, however it's been a bit of a long drawn out process. The first four contractors two to ten sent out were able to replace one part and then told us they were not certified to work on refrigeration. The 5th contractor that came out recommended replacement, and so we are getting a replacement unit sometime in the not too distant future.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Josiah, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew Virginia Beach, VA

I needed to get my AC fixed at one of my properties. Last week I submitted a claim on Friday and didn't hear back until Monday afternoon saying they had no one in network and that I was responsible for finding someone. This was a voicemail and was followed up with an e-mail with instructions and unfortunately the instructions were written for a lawyer. They were written full of legal language. It was very difficult to understand and the number provided leads to their general line where again the reps simply were not trained on how to answer those questions and were unsuccessful with transferring me to someone who could answer those questions.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Wiliam Dumfries, VA

I had to use my warranty for a light switch and they came out and they told me what the issue was and they fixed it and they were gone within 30 to 45 minutes. Customer service is prompt as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Erica Columbia, SC

We had some plumbing issues and I waited on the phone for almost an hour on hold trying to get a representative and when I finally did get a representative they were they explain processes that went online and I actually put the information in. It just wasn't a great experience because the first person I put in and they never showed up after sitting at my house after I took the day off from work and they never showed up. So I lost time and money because I was waiting on someone to show and they never showed up. They need more representatives and better vendors that are more reliable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erica, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbosa Cypress, TX

The service is horrible. When calling in to speak with a live person instead of having to do things through a portal you have to wait hours to get someone on the phone. It hads been a month since I submitted a claim about my washer. There was a leak and they said they needed a replacement part and now they are saying the washer needs to be replaced and it has been a very long time waiting without a washer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barbosa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Miles Maysville, GA

It was just wonderful, it was a great experience. Our air conditioning just went out last month and it was handled really professionally, everything was great. It was a great service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Miles, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samuel San Antonio, TX

The representatives are helpful when I can get a hold of someone, but their website is pretty hard to navigate and to figure out. I needed a replacement circuit breaker and they came out pretty quickly, so from beginning time of submitting a claim to getting someone out was really quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samuel, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Monty Dayton, OH

One problem that I noticed was that the telephone number listed on the website was not a working number so I had to get the number from somewhere else. When I do get in contact with them my questions are being answered. I used my warranty a couple weeks ago and it was a good experience. The service provider came and made the necessary repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Monty, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

When I called back about a specific contractor they responded right away. Web page is finicky, like if I put in my address they don't always have my account number to take my preferences.

Willie Waldorf, MD

Had a leak and there was some miscomunication and delay in authorizing the repair. So once it was authorized they ordered the part, so now I have to wait even longer for the repair to be done, all the while my floor is constantly wet because of it. Response times and hold times are extremely long. I havr had the same problem with my air conditionind unit every year, so every year I have to pay for mutiple repairs, so I don't understand why they don't just replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Willie, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ricardo Tucson, AZ

They are very on top of their service. They solve my problems that I have when I when I call. Just a month ago I needed a repair for my AC and there was a quick and fast response to get fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ricardo, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kimberly Dillard Phoenix, AZ

I live in Arizona and right now it's well into the triple digits and my AC went out this afternoon. I couldn't put the claim in online due to technical problems. After speaking with a customer service representative I learned they didn't have any AC technicians in-the-network available. I had to leave my house because it was too hot to stay and I checked the AC unit outside and it wasn't working at all. I'm very disappointed there are no AC technicians to help me and I wasn't given an ETA on when I would be able to receive service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kimberly, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Walter Chesapeake, VA

In April we had them come out and they said that they put Freon in it then it cooled off so we didn't have to use it for a few weeks and I turned it back on it didn't work. We just couldn't get anybody to get out here and fix it and they kept telling me I couldn't ask for who I wanted to come out and fix it. When I finally was able to get who I wanted, they fixed it in no time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Walter, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Raja Braddock, PA

So far so good. I haven't had any problems, everybody's been nice and the service has been excellent so far. I just actually used it for my hot water heater because I wasn't getting hot water.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Raja, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Amanda Atlanta, GA

Recently it's been very hard to get in touch with them. One issue is that everything's automated and it's hard to get a live person call. I have a leak in one of the pipes in my basement. And I used the warranty to get that fixed. Claim was submitted. The vendor was assigned, they came when they said they would and they completed the work, I was very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Gaithersburg, MD

Response time is sometimes lacking. I had to use it twice. The first time there was an issue with the dishwasher and the guy was able to come out the next day but the other time it took a couple of weeks until their person could actually head out to my house.

Margaret Columbus, OH

When I called them they were very knowledgeable and they have good customer service. My AC didn't work and I called 2-10, they sent someone out and now my AC works so it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Margaret, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Love Jacksonville, FL

Recent experience involving getting a burner replacement on my stove. The first repair man took the $75 fee and never came back the fix the stove. Further investigation found that this same vendor had a prior complaints for the same behavior,and yet 2-10 kept using him

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tyrone Covington, GA

They have helped me a lot. I made a call for a repair that I needed and they have always come through with my appliances and whatever I needed to have taken care of. I like the price. They replaced my washer because of the situation so I was very satisfied with that and my dryer was repaired.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tyrone, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Marana, AZ

The last person who came out was really knowledgeable and he really helped my wife understand the issue she was dealing with. So we would never have a problem with him coming back. The first guy was OK. But we really felt that the issue should have been understood. I think the the service provider was appropriate in both cases.

Kathleen Charlotte, NC

2-10 usually answered me immediately each time I put in a request. I actually had to use it about a month ago, my AC went out and they were able to get someone assigned to me the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathleen, we're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephen Ocean Isle Beach, NC

The price keeps going up dramatically. But they are very responsive. I have had multiple issues with my air conditioner that I called in for and they usually have a contractor contact me within 24 hours. And then I get service within a couple of days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Virginia Beach, VA

Good at communication. Service is pretty quick after you put in a claim. My HVAC system was acting up in the middle of the winter time and it went out. So I had to put in a claim and they came out or contacted me next day but came out within three or four days and got it repaired enough to continue working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Virginia Beach, VA

We have had some plumbing issues and it wasn't completely covered by the warranty. I guess the coverage has not lived up to my expectations. And recently our air conditioner unit wasn't working. We had a technician come out and it was a very simple fix and he got it working right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eugene Jacksonville, FL

They have been very responsive. Recently my central conditioning unit stopped working and the technician was able to find the problem and solve it. I wish that the standard coverage included more items within the home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eugene, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles Nicholasville, KY

I think they could improve in customer support and follow ups. They rely on the maintenance people themselves instead of them doing it and providing you with the information. I had to use it on my air conditioner. They expedited the repair. I am satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anna Opelika, AL

Always trying to call me. I had to use my warranty twice and each time they were very professional and very quick as far as handling my problem. I would recommend it to my friends as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anna, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ariel Columbia, SC

The first contractor was pretty bad and I had to complain and then I called two ten and they sent someone else. And he temporarily fixed the problem by asking someone else to come back out so it was somewhat resolved. They should evaluate the contractors they do business with so that they aren't unprofessional in your home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ariel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

I haven't had any problems with the customer service, it's just a little hard calling them but other than that if you do it online they get back in contact with you. My dryer wasn't working so I did an online request and someone called me within a week. 2-10 came out to fix it.

Gina Aurora, CO

2-10 took care of me. Everything turned out fine. I have only used the warranty once, my dishwasher broke and they sent someone over here and I had to pay them $100 to fix the dishwasher.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gina, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Beatrice Centerville, GA

I had to call two ten once and they sent someone out that was local in my area and the person knew what they were doing and and they completed the work and I was very pleased with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Beatrice, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roberto Holly Ridge, NC

I've had some bad experiences with some of the contractors they use for certain repairs. But they have been professional and courteous and they know what I need. But sometimes I have to make sure with the companies that they know what they need to do, sometimes they forget things. They forgot to order a part for my refrigerator, but other than that I have used the warranty about 4 times.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roberto, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susanne Carthage, NC

Very responsive. I would recommend 2-10. They were really good, the product itself is bomb and everything was very good. The first time I used it the gentleman serviced us with quotes on the spot and was very easy to talk to and it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susanne, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phillip Huntsville, AL

My experience has been very positive. They are very responsive and I have had no issues. I have used the warranty a few times for my heating and cooling systems and every time it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phillip, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mckennon Roanoke, VA

I had extreme difficulty reaching 2-10 representatives. I spent several hours on hold. I had a situation where my air conditioning broke down and I attempted to use my warranty service, however they were unable to find contractors and allowed me to use an out of network contractor. However it took a couple extra days to get approval for that, during which I have not had air conditioning.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mckennon, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dani Ocean Isle Beach, NC

When my air conditioner went out I had called and I had expressed that I was having elderly parents living with me and they reacted quickly to my problem and had it sent out the very next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dani, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sue Norcross, GA

They kept me well informed on what things were happening. Our AC went out, my wife filed a claim online and the service contractor reached out via text. We confirmed and it was fixed the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sue, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oron North Myrtle Beach, SC

The first time we had to use the warranty was when the ice maker went out on the refrigerator. The person came when they were supposed to and everything is fine now. Everything has been good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Oron, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

N Hampton, VA

Anytime we had any issues when we filed a claim they were very quick to help us resolve the problem. We just had to use our warranty to get our refrigerator fixed and everything went well. I had to pay for the part because it wasn't covered under the warranty we had.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi N, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeanette Wheat Ridge, CO

They've been very responsive in a short amount of time.

Deborah Columbia, MD

There are times that I called in and the company comes out to fix the part and if the parts can't be found or fixed they offer to pay me to replace the part. You have to submit a claim online otherwise it's a super long wait to get things taken care of properly. Then you can see it online the company that they've contacted for you within twenty four hours. Overall they have the least deductible and the most coverage.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

M. Locust Grove, GA

They were very efficient, they get right back to you. I'm used to talking to someone on the phone, but when you can use technology they do respond so it's very streamlined and very efficient. I needed to use my warranty for when my garage malfunctioned and I'm pleased with what they did because the garage door is working fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi M, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Arvada, CO

I don't have any problems with them. They uh they uh and with that said they were said they were going to do. My swamp cooler was rusted out and it needed to be replaced, so they gave us the money to replace it. Right now I'm happy with two to ten.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kimberly Mooresville, NC

They've been very responsive with any concerns that I've had. My air conditioner had an issue and the company came out the same day and repaired the product. I've had other home warranties before and two to ten is definitely much better than any other home warranty company I've ever worked with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kimberly, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Dayton, OH

It was a very simple process and I need a rapid response. I got online and entered the request for service and I had notification within a very short period of time and then actually had the tech out the house the very next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Robert Rio Rancho, NM

They've been very reactive and any kind of a problem they will take care of in a prompt manner. Everything was was in good condition. Recently I had a problem with the dishwasher and within a couple of hours they arranged for an appointment and within a couple days they were here. There was a seventy five dollar service charge every time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dean Providence Forge, VA

They've responded quickly each time we've had any issues and taken care of the problem. We just had to use it for the air conditioning and a company a came out within a day or two and it was running in no time. I don't have any issues with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dean, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.