2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Cathy Williamsburg, VA

They were available and communicative with me. I needed the warranty for my air conditioning and heating unit and they sent someone right out and they took care of it and followed up and it went well. The people I spoke with were friendly and professional.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cathy, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 9th, 2022

David Terre Haute, IN

They've always been very prompt and reacted quickly to the issues that we had at hand. We've never had an issue with getting something taken care of, they've never argued about whether it was their problem or not, they just always take care of the issue as quickly as it could be taken care of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 9th, 2022

David Huntsville, AL

They do their best to ensure that I get the service that I need to repair my home appliances or whatever and then they've been pretty good about it working with me and get me get a new appliances or repair whatever else. I chose to stay with them cause it cost was reasonable and I've already had ten plus years of history with them and they've been very helpful in just getting my air conditioning, my microwave, my dishwasher, my garbage disposal whatever it is they've been there to make sure that it was repaired or replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey David, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tamara Lithonia, GA

I just recently had to use my warranty to get my garage door fixed and I was able to set up an appointment through one of their customer service agents and someone came out two or three days later and the service that was provided was excellent. He even came back when the issue occurred again. I've had nothing but positive interactions with customer service and they help me to get what I need and make the process easy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tamara, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Betty Charleston, SC

When I call the representatives are always very courteous and they are very helpful in getting my problem solved. I had a light fixture that had sparks to fly from it and within 24 hours I had a service tech out and they were able to replace the light the switch plate and fixed my problem. I've had several companies come out but the most efficient one and the one I like is Gregory Electric.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Betty, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Payson, UT

I have one outstanding claim. They didn't have any way to repair an electrical issue that I was having. I have one more request into them to get that fixed and I've contact an electrician to come in and start that work for me, I hope they'll pick up. I also have a dishwasher that was not working and I contacted them and they made arrangements through Sears to get that fixed. A 75 dollar deductible seems reasonable and even though the service was not that expensive they took care of the problem that I didn't have to worry about. The technician that came out to our house was absolutely amazing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Hallsville, TX

They are just really easy to work with and save me a lot of money. The first time I used my warranty was for my air conditioner. The air conditioner was completely out and I put in a claim online. I had air conditioning people call, they had the air conditioning people call me the next day and I had a brand new one installed probably within a week and I was charged a hundred dollars service fee for brand new air conditioner. They're quick and I've never had problems with it it's always fixed everything or replaced anything broken.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Christopher, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Denise Carolina Beach, NC

I stay with 2-10 now because it's what I know and it hasn't failed me yet. My local rep is always so helpful and I feel that she's always sharing knowledge to other realtors and she's always in touch checking in to see if I needed anything. I think the people they have working speaks better than going on a website and typing in a claim, it's nice to have a person. Just last week I had a garbage disposal go out at a rental property and I called them and it got taken care of right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Denise, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Heath Springs, SC

I like the people I dealt but I don't like the website. Electrical that was good, we called for that and they connected us with the electrician and they came out. They did a job on the air conditioning that wasn't good and they said they weren't responsible for it because it was put in improperly. Some of the things we need dealt with they say they won't do.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mengying Peoria, AZ

I am quite satisfied. My AC needed a new part and some other maintenance, so they dispatched the company and they fixed it within two to three business days. I think the only downside is for example if we know that there's something wrong but don't know what it is that's wrong they come in and check the house. If there is more than one cause of the malfunction then we have to raise multiple tickets for each one, which is time consuming but other than that its fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mengying, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Virginia Beach, VA

They could do better screening of the contractors that they work with. Sometimes you get some that take a while to show up or are not very receptive to communication and some of them are pretty good. On one occasion we had the refrigerator doors leaking and we had a company come out here and they had new seals, but thei seals were already bent and not in good shape and we them come back out and get different seals because it was a problem that they were not in good condition. There's a couple time when it was very difficult to get a hold of the contractors to come and do some work but for the most part they've been pretty good and receptive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Innocent Lawrenceville, GA

I would advise any new homeowner to choose two ten. The breaker for my dishwasher went out so they had to replace the whole electrical pannel behind the wall. They came with their own materials. They did it within thirty minutes. And all that was under a hundred dollars in which I think was less than if I had gotten a private electrician to come out. They're very attentive, they don't see any problem that can't be solved so I'm very happy with it

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Innocent, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tyrone Norfolk, VA

I recently just had my hot water heater replaced and I placed the call within an hour the company that was going to come out to do an assessment gave me a call and set a time and still they were here in a rapid response. If I'm having a problem using the online portal or or calling the customer service line they get right on it and dispatch company come very quickly with my needs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Tyrone, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dennis Omaha, NE

Very positive. I've had to use them 2 times since I got my home, it's an older home and they have done everything possible to get me someone that will come out and take care of the situation and that's all that you want when you have a warranty company. Someone that you can trust that they are going to take care of you. They were so pleasant. I have nothing but good things to say about them and as a matter of fact I'm gonna re-up when the year is over. Good customer service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dennis, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lloydstone Buford, GA

I've had trouble with both my washer and dryer, the last gentleman who came out to service the dryer really went out of his way to make sure that everything was right and to explain to me everything that was wrong and how he could best fix it. Very professional and timely. They always go above and beyond to try to get the service provider with me as quickly as possible.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Lloyd, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Wright Simpsonville, SC

Everything went great. One place of improvement could be faster time to get someone on phone

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel Wright, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Guthrie Littleton, CO

We've only had to call them twice and they took care of it immediately both times

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Guthrie, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathy Tucson, AZ

They respond in timely manner, keep you updated, & use qualified service contractors.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Leesville, SC

They're always helpful and have great attitudes, even when customers get aggravated.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

D. Hastings Fayetteville, AR

Called when a/c went out. They waited 15 days !I pd a company to come check ! I bought one from them!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi D. Hastings, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

S. F. Cary, NC

Service has been delayed due to late responses and mistakes in ordering equipment. An HVAC and furnace replacement has been delayed over six weeks due to 2-10's service issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi S. F. , thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronny Howerton Hoschton, GA

They did absolutly nothing when my washer broke. The technician said it was not fixable and 2-10 didn't help with getting a new one event though I have the $1000 coverage. I will not renew this service next year

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronny Howerton, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey Puleo Jacksonville, FL

Without hot water or water to my house for over two weeks or take a settlement for an amount that doesn't even cover the cost of a hot water heater. And then head to install it myself.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey Puleo, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cathie

The woman that I spoke with, I think she was out of Colorado, that signed me up was just fabulous and I haven't had anything but positive since that. Any questions that I ever have had been answered through phone or email very, very promptly and it's so easy to put in a work order through the portal, it's very easy to navigate it through the portal. Not long ago we were concerned about a plumbing noise that we were hearing and so I went on to my portal I just simply put in the work order and within hours I was hooked up with a plumbing service. They came within three days and everything was handled wonderfully. At first I thought it was very affordable but this is my second year and it's gone up like thirty dollars a month.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cathie, we're glad to hear your experience has been such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

When I reupped at the beginning of 2022 the price had increased quite a bit, so if you don't get to a point where also the not only the actual policy has increased but it's also you know twenty five dollars more to get a technician at the door and it was the year before, so I just hope the prices don't continue to creep up like that. Everything's been fine so far, has been minimal but I appreciate having the service available. Both times the technician was really good from the company that two ten contacted, very friendly and efficient, they got there on time and it was easy. Easy process requesting service and I talked to a couple of people that were extremely helpful very friendly tell me exactly what to do walk me through the process.

Jay

I really didn't have to use my warranty. I was planning on using the warranty because one of our copper pipes broke in the wall and I didn't understand that that was not covered in the warranty so we had to pay for that out of pocket. The person I spoke with first of all was very helpful and explaining my two ten policy to me and also he explained to me that I was entitled to I didn't realize that have I had an AC service policy on there. He gave me the number and said so I can connect you right now I told them that I don't have time right so he says here's the number, call as soon as you can and the appointment for the AC service took only a few days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jay, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Amanda

They're very attentive and they're very helpful. I've had it for a year and I've got to use it three times already, two times due to my air conditioning and one through to my water heater and they were fixed within 2 days and with the water heater I'm still waiting on just because they have to replace the whole thing. The woman that recently helped me I was having issues with the portal log in online. I had mentioned that a few times a different when our workers and they hadn't been able to fix it but Leslie Madeline was able to fix it for me and she was really good actually she got everything that I needed done and and I'm sufficient amount of time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Amanda, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Shemitia

It is very easy communicating with them and very easy to get somebody out and very quick as well. I'm able to get my issues corrected quickly. I recently needed to use my warranty, my furnace was not coming on and I called them to check on the furnace and they sent someone out the very next day. I haven't had any issues with things since they've been fixed.It's definitely a good choice to go with 2-10. There's only a hundred dollar deductible or service fee when someone comes out. Now if there is something bigger than the issue then they may charge more for it right now 100 dollars can't beat it. I trust them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shemitia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

So this is going to sound terrible, but I was with American Home Shield and they've outsourced all of their customer support to the Philippines and it's a mess so I am so grateful to talk to people to understand what I'm saying and can do something so it's a breath of fresh air. I'm probably gonna have to file another claim but I had a problem with the garage door opener, guy was out the next day and it was fixed and done. Easy, simple, efficient and perfect so easy. The quality of their customer support is outstanding and they're very responsive and I'm very pleased with them. I hope they don't change because if they don't they'll have me for a long time. I have no reason to doubt them.

Apr. 11th, 2022

Its pretty easy to use the online portal and the responsiveness is very quick. You usually get an answer within twenty four hours and if you need a contractor or someone to come onsite I would say that it usually happens within twenty four to forty-eight hours. Once my dryer stopped getting heat to dry clothes and I purchased the appliance extended coverage that 2-10 offered and I submitted a claim in the portal and someone came a day later I paid the seventy five dollars deductible for their time and they replaced the fuse or whatever that was running my fryer and it worked again. I really liked the online portal and the ability to submit tickets and get responses the same day. It's very convenient.

Andrew Mountainburg, AR

Every time I've had an issue with any of my appliances or anything I've been able to call them and get it worked out. They explain everything very well and they have allowed me to upgrade my appliances when i moved into my house. They give me what a new replacement cost would be for that same model type even though that same model wasn't still available but they also offered me the opportunity to upgrade and they would just give me the money for what my appliance repair cost was. They use vendors and contractors. I haven't had any issues with them but I mean you could potentially have issues since they have vendors that you may not necessarily know

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 17th, 2022

Katherine Arlington Heights, IL

I had a issue with one of the faucets in the bathroom and it took longer than I had anticipated that's because there were a lot of people having the same kind of problem but whenever they came to first they came to do a diagnostic worked out really really well then he came back a couple of weeks later and he the problem gave me all fixtures and my sink is working very well right now. Whenever I needed them they found someone right away to fix whatever the problem was and the people that did the work were really really good. I mean one of them even helped me out even beyond what i thought I had asked for so because they knew my policy better than I did so I was real pleased with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katherine, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Timothy Tucson, AZ

My refrigerator stopped working I got a tech out there to fix it. The website is difficult to use and not very user friendly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Timothy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Omaha, NE

They been very responsive. I made the claim online and they responded within twenty four hours and it was all good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anonymous, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

J Patrick Bessemer, AL

Very poor communication for me. They constantly get the information, I think that's good, but I couldn't get in communication with them and it would take hours to get in touch with them. It took over a month to find the problem I had.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi J Patrick, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alison Dean Phoenix, AZ

The first year was pretty great except for extremely long wait times, so I renewed my contract for a higher price and was told I was getting the exact same contract. It turned out I did not get the same contract and I got many down grades without being told and being charged a higher price

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alison Dean, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Wendi Kuhnert Atlanta, GA

2-10 was unable to get a contractor to my house when the AC failed. I was asked to wait 2 weeks for service. My house was 90 degrees inside. I was told to go to another contractor outside of the system and now I have to wait 4-6 weeks for my claim to be processed. I am out $3400! What a waste of money this Warrenty is.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Wendi Kuhnert , thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rebecca Taylor Papillion, NE

I have spent countless hours on hold trying to get a claim resolved to no avail. I filled out the claim escalation form only to have the web page freeze up when I hit the submit button

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rebecca Taylor, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Anonymous Charleston, SC

A plumber we got through 2-10 was very helpful. Our toilet was broken and he fixed it and had replaced the part already.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kina Williamson Gibsonville, NC

Not good follow through. One of my requests got cancelled and never knew why. One request was sent to a vendor who did not complete the job. I feel like I paid $100 for nothing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kina Williamson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Chris Trainor Knoxville, TN

The $100 service fee where you have no control over which contractor is sent or what they'll charge. The company that was dispatched tried to rip me off, our the $100 service fee as the vendor "no longer works with 2-10".

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chris Trainor, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Heather Clayton Youngstown, OH

I would rate lower but it's not an option. We are currently in the middle of a huge homeowners claim because our dishwasher pump quit working and was actually leaking underneath our floors and both of the appliance repair contractors that 210 sent failed to disconnect it and allowed it to continue leaking underneath the dishwasher. In addition to having a dishwasher that still does not work at all, we now are in a situation where our floors, walls, and cabinets have to be ripped out

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Heather Clayton, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Grant Weldon Birmingham, AL

I needed a replacement disposal so I scheduled a technician through 2-10 that came out and told me that it needed to be replaced, which I already knew and stated. He then told me that 2-10 would not cover the disposal because a pre-existing crack is not "normal wear and tear." 2-10 said they would at least refund the service fee but it has been 2 months now with no sign.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Grant Weldon, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dianne Evers Moyock, NC

I am a Real Estate Broker in NC and recently purchased Supreme Coverage for a client. Within a couple of months after closing their HVAC stopped working. The contractor came out and said it needed to be replaced. The claim was denied being told it was preexisting. I am extremely upset and have contacted our rep. This needs to be resolved and I am expecting to hear back today. Please follow up with who I need to speak with. Thank you.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dianne Evers, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Teshia McSwain Columbia, SC

1. I was told something would be covered. Then someone else came and told me different. Supervisor got involved told me it would be covered. In the end you all reneged on your word. 2. Horrible hold times, on average 2 hours. 3. No one gets back to your 4. Coverage is horrible. 5. You send subpar contractors out. And this is just a few of the reasons I will be taking my properties back to the other vendor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Teshia McSwain , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Atlanta, GA

Horrible experience trying to get vital repairs done. Customer service was unhelpful, sometimes rude, and even accused me of lying when I told them I had called and spoken to a representative multiple times already because "they didn't have any records of it". Poor quality contractors overall; multiple times they have not fixed the issue they were sent to fix, requiring another appointment and often another fee. I regret ever working with this company.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Racquel Hope Mills, NC

I'm not getting anything fixed. I needed to use my warranty to get my toilet fixed and they're still not fixed. They sent somebody out here and they were very rude and then he couldn't come at the time that they were supposed to and when I try to have them reschedule they tried to tell me that I would have to wait another week and here I am still waiting. Several people were not knowledgeable at all and one argued with me about their policy. They're not professional at all.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Racquel, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Raymond Shelby, NC

They never answer the phone and it takes an hour and thirty minutes on hold. I used my warranty for a washer and then they only gave me six hundred and eighteen dollars to replace it which was not even enough.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Raymond, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Pablo Mooresville, NC

I always receive a prompt response. The last time I needed to get my washer fixed and they sent me a guy that came out three weeks later.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pablo, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 28th, 2022

Robert Papillion, NE

Great program. My air conditioner went out and they had it looked at. They have easy access on the website and responsiveness was immediate.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 28th, 2022