2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Veronica Snellville, GA

I haven't had any issues with them. The people show up on time and process claims in a timely manner. Good communication.The product is easy and affordable. Recently my air conditioner wasn't blowing upstairs so I had to call. I had to place the claim online and then when I did that I received an email scheduling me and then the company called me like five minutes later to schedule a date. The service person came here and checked out my whole system. He got it working again upstairs which is all I wanted so it worked out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, we're glad to hear your air conditioner got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 17th, 2022

Dan Athens, AL

I have already recommended 2-10 to a friend. I appreciate the fact that every time I call I can always get somebody to talk to and they follow through on what they say as far as return calls or updates. Maybe three weeks ago my air conditioning broke and I called 2-10 and they set up the repair person. The repair person was here in a reasonable time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 17th, 2022

Stephanie Richmond, VA

I've used it twice here recently on two different properties and the other one you did finally come through yesterday that's been actually work in the rain and was extraordinary when he did come back there's a little debate is personal pricing but that was all ironed out and we're very happy. Consistency and level of professionalism of the vendors to come out to handle the various claims. Your vendors are just outstanding and we've just really been please couldn't, couldn't be any happier.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephanie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Haymarket, VA

They were quick to respond. And they were excellent and could communicate easily so the people that you call as well as the technicians that came out and you know did the repair and so forth. We used it probably within the last month and a half with the air condition system was not working and the guy came out very promptly like the next day and was able to determine what the issue was and fix it. The lady that we call and so forth for the repair and so forth, Donna, she was excellent to work with always getting back to me very, very happy with the service from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marcus Jacksonville, FL

Ease of use, either making a claim and quick responses when things you needed. My AC went out a couple months ago and I made a claim. Fifteen minutes later they had a company for me and unfortunately, the company hasn't been able to reach out. I couldn't get in contact with them so I went back and within another fifteen minutes they had a new company assigned to me and that coming to be able to handle my situation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marcus, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jason Columbus, GA

They have been very prompt about answering my phone calls and also they have been very prompt about sending out a technician for the problem. Back in September of this year, we had a problem with the A. C. They sent them out real quick. As soon as I made a claim on the warranty, they sent me an email within an hour's time and I had heard from the technician within twenty-four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jason, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jim Newport News, VA

My sister-in-law is a real estate agent and she told me that 2-10 was really good. They're really good and they have good people working for them. You cannot call them up with claims. It can only be done online. And not everybody knows how to do online. Like a lot of people that don't know older homes that have 2-10 they're older people, they don't know how to use a computer or a phone like this.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jim, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Julie Orange Park, FL

The service was always excellent and timely. Every time we had a need (and there were quite a few of them) they were expedient very efficient and supplied us with vendors who got to the root of the problem ASAP. We moved into our new home six months ago and there are all kinds of hiccups from the hot water heater, to the dishwasher, everything imaginable in a new home that had glitches, even after inspection was done on the home. 2-10 was so efficient and getting as qualified vendors out to take a look at the problem, fixed it immediately and that was very much appreciated.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Julie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shaunna Edwards Temple Hills, MD

Customer Support - they really care. The contracted tradesmen that come out; I've had some great experiences and some terrible ones. But 2-10 Service has always tried to be thorough and helpful, and I appreciate this as a new homeowner while pregnant with my 1st, I am juggling alot so it gives peace of mind to know that they will take care of me in emergencies. Thank you!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shaunna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tony Alpharetta, GA

Their their follow up could be a little better. My hot water heater stopped heating water consistently and when I submitted the claim they were very quick to respond and get a a technician out to my house and get the approval for the ordering of the the new water heater and basically expedited the process so that I could get that installed as quickly as we could. It went very smoothly. It is very easy to submit a claim.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Woodbridge, VA

They've always been available whenever I need it, or if they were unavailable they let me know when someone could get back to me. I recently needed to use the warranty for my garbage disposal. They came out twice and on the most recent one they decided to go ahead and replace it completely. The service itself is great, but sometimes the contractors may not be that knowledge just based on their experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donna Carolina Beach, NC

I'm pleased with my homeowners warranty. If I wasn't pleased I would not have renewed it. Once I needed to use my warranty and a plumber came out and he was very knowledgeable with what he was doing and solved my problem. The customer service is has always been great once I got through. It's always complicated getting to talk to a customer service, but they're very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Karyn

They were very responsive to my problem and they were able to get the part quickly and install it correctly. I just used it recently for when my dishwasher needed a new board. They came to diagnose the problem two days after I called them and they ordered the parts and they said the parts were gonna take probably ninety days because of the whole supply chain issues and it actually came in a week later. The next after they told me they came and they came the following day and installed the part and the dishwasher is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Karyn, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Fleming Island, FL

I don't have to pay a hundred of dollars and every time I call somebody to fix something. My dishwasher wasn't working and Steven did a good job. He kept on coming back until everything was fixed. Another time we had an electrical company come. They looked at everything and fixed everything on the same day. When I have a job that I need done, within 24 hrs I have somebody contact me so I think that's great.

Dan Wandell Murfreesboro, TN

I was offered the 2-10 Home Warranty complimentary, from the builder, with the purchase of a newly constructed home. I was offered the Complete Home Warranty Package with the structural option.. This was offered for a one-year term. The one-year term was, in my opinion, good enough to cover any issues that might arise from the new construction. Having the coverage gave me piece of mind that if there were any problems, that they would be fixed at no cost to me. Of course, only covered items would be covered, but the policy was broad enough that I felt good about it. Fortunately, I did not need to use the policy, so I am unable to review their claims process.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan Wandell, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sep. 9th, 2022

Anonymous Houston, TX

I think the service has been has been great, in fact before this experience I wasn't really very interested in pursuing a home warranty, but I did at the urging of my realtor and I've had such a positive experience that I do plan to renew. So it turned me into a believer of the service that it can provide. I think there is tremendous value in it and it's a lot of security and you don't have to worry about paying because you know you're supported. It's been a really really good experience. Once I filed the claim and within minutes they had contacted me to connect me with a technician and they contacted also within minutes and was able to talk me through how to turn things off until they got here so that no further damage was done. That prompt response, the understanding of the urgency to prevent further damage and to support me when I was completely clueless and didn't know what to do it was just really tremendous.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathryn Tucson, AZ

They do answer and they try to be helpful. I only have one thing that I didn't like about their service. The garage door spring broke. We were trapped in our house for four days. And within six weeks the other one broke same thing trapped in the house for four days. I would hope that with something like screen springs on the garage door where if one goes just replace both so that you do not have to pay the seventy five dollars again. And I did do that and that was the only thing that made me unhappy with their service. Paying the deductible within a reasonable amount of time. On a product that you know was going to go bad.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Chesapeake Beach, MD

I have never been disappointed. I'm surprised that they have the quality of workmen that they do have to call on because I have never had a better experience. My heating and air conditioning system was not functioning properly and I called somebody in from outside to just do a check up and they didn't give me very good information and they said well you just need to replace this thing its too old and but I said well let me go through the warranty company and see what they suggest and they sent somebody out and the person diagnosed the problem and it was under warranty and it was fixed and I was in great shape. They follow up with you and they don't let up if you dropped the ball as a customer they still follow up with you and say we want to know what's going on with this with this issue so that's very valuable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Theresa Fairhope, AL

We had a water leak and we needed somebody to come and check everything, so we had to turn the water off to the house and the when I called a couple times and they kept giving the people that were way out of town and the people that were way out of town couldn't make it for a week. I couldn't leave the water shut off for a week. That was my only bad experience. I also used 2-10 for my air conditioner when it went out. They had a local air conditioner person so they sent him. He came and said something about no power to the condenser. So then I had to call an electrician to have them come out to fix the power. Then the air conditioner guy came back and replaced some kind of relay or something that was bad in their condition so I had to to paid twice. I paid you know my first day five dollars for the air conditioner guy and I had pay again for the electrician which I didn't really need. But the electrician did replace the breaker. It was a positive experience other than I had to pay for something I really didn't need to.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Theresa, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Crystal Montgomery, AL

Anytime I've needed needed to call 2-10 they have been fantastic and answered my questions and basically handle whatever situation had arise. Our air conditioner actually started smoking on the inside I don't know if the motor locked up or if it was a fire I don't know, but luckily it was contained there and so of course we call the warranty and the guy actually came out that day and it fixed it and because we live in Alabama it's hot all year and so he was able to fix it that day and get our air back working. I have had a couple of problems with the service providers that they send out but if I call the customer service they will send out a second opinion and handle it and it's been fantastic.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Crystal, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 2nd, 2022

Cathie

The woman that I spoke with, I think she was out of Colorado, that signed me up was just fabulous and I haven't had anything but positive since that. Any questions that I ever have had been answered through phone or email very, very promptly and it's so easy to put in a work order through the portal, it's very easy to navigate it through the portal. Not long ago we were concerned about a plumbing noise that we were hearing and so I went on to my portal I just simply put in the work order and within hours I was hooked up with a plumbing service. They came within three days and everything was handled wonderfully. At first I thought it was very affordable but this is my second year and it's gone up like thirty dollars a month.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cathie, we're glad to hear your experience has been such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

When I reupped at the beginning of 2022 the price had increased quite a bit, so if you don't get to a point where also the not only the actual policy has increased but it's also you know twenty five dollars more to get a technician at the door and it was the year before, so I just hope the prices don't continue to creep up like that. Everything's been fine so far, has been minimal but I appreciate having the service available. Both times the technician was really good from the company that two ten contacted, very friendly and efficient, they got there on time and it was easy. Easy process requesting service and I talked to a couple of people that were extremely helpful very friendly tell me exactly what to do walk me through the process.

Jay

I really didn't have to use my warranty. I was planning on using the warranty because one of our copper pipes broke in the wall and I didn't understand that that was not covered in the warranty so we had to pay for that out of pocket. The person I spoke with first of all was very helpful and explaining my two ten policy to me and also he explained to me that I was entitled to I didn't realize that have I had an AC service policy on there. He gave me the number and said so I can connect you right now I told them that I don't have time right so he says here's the number, call as soon as you can and the appointment for the AC service took only a few days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jay, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Amanda

They're very attentive and they're very helpful. I've had it for a year and I've got to use it three times already, two times due to my air conditioning and one through to my water heater and they were fixed within 2 days and with the water heater I'm still waiting on just because they have to replace the whole thing. The woman that recently helped me I was having issues with the portal log in online. I had mentioned that a few times a different when our workers and they hadn't been able to fix it but Leslie Madeline was able to fix it for me and she was really good actually she got everything that I needed done and and I'm sufficient amount of time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Amanda, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Shemitia

It is very easy communicating with them and very easy to get somebody out and very quick as well. I'm able to get my issues corrected quickly. I recently needed to use my warranty, my furnace was not coming on and I called them to check on the furnace and they sent someone out the very next day. I haven't had any issues with things since they've been fixed.It's definitely a good choice to go with 2-10. There's only a hundred dollar deductible or service fee when someone comes out. Now if there is something bigger than the issue then they may charge more for it right now 100 dollars can't beat it. I trust them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shemitia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

So this is going to sound terrible, but I was with American Home Shield and they've outsourced all of their customer support to the Philippines and it's a mess so I am so grateful to talk to people to understand what I'm saying and can do something so it's a breath of fresh air. I'm probably gonna have to file another claim but I had a problem with the garage door opener, guy was out the next day and it was fixed and done. Easy, simple, efficient and perfect so easy. The quality of their customer support is outstanding and they're very responsive and I'm very pleased with them. I hope they don't change because if they don't they'll have me for a long time. I have no reason to doubt them.

Apr. 11th, 2022

Its pretty easy to use the online portal and the responsiveness is very quick. You usually get an answer within twenty four hours and if you need a contractor or someone to come onsite I would say that it usually happens within twenty four to forty-eight hours. Once my dryer stopped getting heat to dry clothes and I purchased the appliance extended coverage that 2-10 offered and I submitted a claim in the portal and someone came a day later I paid the seventy five dollars deductible for their time and they replaced the fuse or whatever that was running my fryer and it worked again. I really liked the online portal and the ability to submit tickets and get responses the same day. It's very convenient.

Jenelle Penola Gloucester City, NJ

I was charged $100 without the service being completed. Plumber showed up at 6:30 pm (window was 11 am to 5 pm). He did not have a tool with him. Never checked the issue just looked at the tub, never ran water, never seal overflow drain that had leaked in ceiling as reported in claim. Called Youngs Plumbing and they said he had a family emergency that's why he was like that. 210 said they scheduled Long Lane with no charge for following day. Waited all next day. No show. Long Lane closed claim without showing. I called 210 for my money back. Instead the girl put me on an endless hold and apparently scheduled a third vendor. I canceled as I wanted my $100 back at that point. Called several times and waited on endless holds. Still never resolved. I am owed $100. Providers responsibility in the contract was not met.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jenelle Penola, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Ladyna Dayton, OH

Because they are the best. They are courteous, and thoughtful. When i have an issue, they help solve the problems. All their staff, have been extremely nice to me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ladyna , we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

P W Johnson Newport News, VA

My AC went out it took over a month to get it replaced because they did not know who was supposed to order the AC the outside temperature was in the 90 degrees once the AC was ordered everything went great

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi P W Johnson , thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donald Magnolia, TX

The overall impression is 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is very very good at taking the money, but very very bad at servicing the contract. Their customer service sucks. It's almost impossible to get through to them without waiting on hold for hours. Call backs are nonexistent, we suffered through over three weeks with no air conditioning in our home in the middle of the Texas summer. The errors are one hundred percent on the part of 2-10. We now have another claim in 2-10 that was made almost a month ago to repair our microwave. The microwave is still not functional although that early last week I did get an email from 2-10 stating that they had a crew to repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donald, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Brandon Tipp City, OH

Scheduling was really prompt and quick and each time I've gone use my warranty its been a really smooth process and the people that they sent out to me has been great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Brandon, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mike Odenton, MD

I'm not impressed with the service, I'm not happy with it. I had a problem with the microwave at my home and I called and scheduled an appointment and we had a technician from a nearby service provider come out to see the microwave and had to order the part. So we had to wait a few days and when the part came they came and fixed it and as soon as he fixed that he broke something else and then he told me that he was sorry for what happened and they would come back and replace it. It's been over three months and we haven't received a call back from them. When I called 2-10 Warranty they told me they were gonna follow up on that and since then I didn't get any feedback anymore.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mike, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Anonymous Battle Ground, WA

Some of the people that they have sent out to me were a bad joke. Very few times have I gotten any invoices for what work was done so I can have it on record, so if somebody has to come out again and it's not the same company they know what's done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Enrique Tampa, FL

I use my warranty every year for the air conditioning and 2-10 denied the permanent repair. They only approved the patches so I need to go through the same problem every year. It would be cheaper for them to secure it for good from the first time than to do all these patches every year. They are good at taking calls but they are not good at solving problems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Enrique, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles Conroe, TX

I need to use my warranty last week and they had a man at my house within forty five minutes. Whenever I call they jump right on it and don't wait me anytime for it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Douglas Kraus Hampstead, NC

Customer service is non existent and every year the price rises. I've had a pipe break under my home- they took days to get someone dispatched. In those waiting days the entire insulation to my home was destroyed. This is 9k worth of underbelly and insulation that MUST be replaced and we cannot afford it. This is why we have this warranty- to protect our home. Not let it sit failing for 4 days growing mold. Our crawl space is now openly exposed with our floors, plumbing and heating (all our full systems) open and sweating making our home wet and destroying its integrity. $120 per month for this.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Douglas Kraus, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patricia Jeffersonville, IN

When I called in to get to a repair everything was prompt and smooth. The service personnel they use for repairs were fast, efficient and very professional men.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ashley Hinesville, GA

There are long hold times. I used my warranty for the toilets in my home one and they allowed me to put all three on one ticket with one deductible. Then they came back out for free to fix it again when it didn't work

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Vail, AZ

We had some stuff that needed to be repaired and so I had to do it online because they weren't open at the time. I was only able to choose just one option and since it was a multiplet issues hey told me that it would be an additional hundred dollars service fee for each issue.

Paula Norfolk, VA

There really isn't any customer service. You basically go online do an auto request, so I did that and someone picked up the order. Someone is contacted and they're supposed to give you a call to schedule. but by the following week I had yet to be contacted and called.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paula, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Columbus, GA

A couple years back when my AC was giving me problems they came out and decided that the system was old and they need to be replaced so they replaced it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Columbus, GA

In our air conditioning unit the thermostat itself failed and I utilized 2-10 to get that repair taken care of. Very easy to work with and very prompt.

Eduardo Ferrari Concord, NC

Hard to get in touch with someone when you need. Poor communication about the progress of claim processing. However, once you get in touch with someone the process is smooth and clear.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eduardo Ferrari, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

ANNE MARIE DOLL Rock Hill, SC

I've had issues with the contractors getting in touch with me. I've had to re-issue claims multiple times or request a new contractor because the original one didn't get in touch for days. The last time I canceled because they couldn't come out for four or five days. My AC was out and it was hot. I got a contractor on my own.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi ANNE MARIE DOLL, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronchetta Jackson Colonial Heights, VA

I have been waiting since April for the A/C to be repaired. It's been a lot of going back and forth with the contractor getting parts ordered reordered and waiting. The electrician can and said the breaker cover wouldn't be covered because it's cosmetic but it's required by law to be covered in my state.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronchetta Jackson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeniffer Wade Montevallo, AL

Called in my claim on a Sunday. I received a generated email stating they would get back with us. We received no further response. On Monday, we waited for a response all day, and then we put in another claim. We again received another computer generated email. We waited again on Tuesday. Then we made a phone call to an operator for 210. She told us someone would be in touch with us. That never happened. Called again Wednesday; we were given the name of a contractor. He arrived Thursday evening. They gave him instructions to assess and advise. He did not do any repairs that night. I called them back Friday. We had to repeatedly call them Friday so the contractor could get our work done. They called me at 4:00 on a Friday afternoon to tell me the repair would not be covered. We weren't really upset that the repair was not covered, but that 210 had an uncaring attitude towards our wait time of 5 days waiting on an AC repair. The AC was sporadic the first few days of this and then went out completely. Five days of waiting and poor communication made for a long week.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeniffer Wade, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrea zaluski Jacksonville, FL

I'm still waiting for either a washing machine or buy out, My claim was started in May to 10 dictated who they would send out diagnose the problem said it wasn't fixable yet to 10 decided to order a part on eBay so I had to take a day off work so they can come out and fix it and it wasn't fixable then I get an email to choose between a washing machine or a payout I chose the washing machine then they sent a unit that wasn't matching and took it back and now are charging me for the restocking fee can never speak to anybody that knows anything that's going on in the claim and when you do the twist everything around as if it's your fault

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrea zaluski, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Alexander Tucson, AZ

My washer was leaking and the gentleman came out to tell us what we needed to be fix. They later called me and said that the warranty company rejected that fix as part of the warranty and we would have to take care of it ourselves. It doesn't seem like there's a lot of way in choosing who you have or moving to different companies to help with issues at the house.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alexander, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Anonymous Aurora, CO

There are a couple inconsistencies with trying to get service and navigating the website. There were some issues in the type of service we chose and the process was a little confusing. Our system went out and a couple of days later somebody came out and replaced the whole problem and that was it pretty quick.

Aug. 1st, 2022