2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

William F Swansboro, NC

As soon as we moved in we lost power to the lights and the ceiling fan in my breezeway and while I was on the phone with the customer representatives, the actual electricians called to schedule an appointment.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William F, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jimmy Burke, VA

The websute is so easy and they can handle my problems. Our toilet was leaking recently so we went to the web page and got a call from the technician the next day and had arranged the time he came and fixed the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jimmy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Orange Park, FL

I've had to use my warranty for plumbing issues and unfortunately one of the situations that was outside my house I had to pay for out of pocket. I just had a situation with my sink where I had a plumber sent out and he fixed the problem so when it has been a problem with the inside the house the problem has been solved.

Rita Mesa, AZ

We had problems with our refrigerator and the ice maker and they sent someone out and he got the problem taken care of the same day. We were very satisfied with their service and fast response to everything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rita, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jose Gonzalez Alamo, TX

The effort exerted to fix my issue is unmatched. Despite my issue with an electric appliance being persistent and ongoing, they continued helping until it was finally fixed. Appreciate the patience and the help!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jose Gonzalez, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ramona Chesapeake, VA

I haven't had any problems with it. Every time I have called we've got help. I had my air conditioner that was acting up and so went online and someone called me and set up an appointment the next day. They came on the time they said. They replaced the condenser in less than thirty minutes and it was back up and running. I think they've gotten real good people.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ramona, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Palatine, IL

Our AC was having a problem. And we thought it would be something simple, but it ended up being a lot more complicated but it got resolved. They get back to me pretty quick. You have to be a little computer literate but as long as you can let them know what's going on the issue so you can get somebody out pretty quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cole Aurora, CO

Eerything's been great. In the winter our furnace broke and they had someone out the next day to come fix it. Their feedback was really quick. I never have to get into any fights over anything. I got support really fast and is exactly what I needed. I had a good experience with them so I renewed it for a second year.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cole, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jaime Shawnee Mission, KS

Every time I've had to use it except this last time it's been good. I submit an online request and they would call within twenty four hours then the company would come out and they would take care of it so really for the most part it's been really, really positive. It would be nice if we didn't have to wait on hold so long to get an actual human to talk to. I was on hold for like an hour and a half one day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jaime, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elixalen Queen Creek, AZ

I would recommend 2-10 to other homeowners. It's great thing to have, even if nothing goes wrong you have something there that can help you out. I've always been able to get a fast response and we have been able to take care of whatever problem has come up in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elixalen, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jon Durham, NC

Anytime you call customer support takes 60 minutes waiting before you have to speak to a person. The message tells you over and over again to address your concerns online on the website but you can't address almost anything if I put in a work request online. Every time I've called in the last six months because I've dealt with them constantly on a weekly basis it's one of the people it hangs up on me. They never called me back which is not really understandable considering they have my phone number up on the screen because they confirm it so I never know why people lose connection with you and never bothered to call you back. I also dealt with several people recently who had no idea what they were doing. It used to be better.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jon, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tonya Woodbridge, VA

Very happy with the service. They're very attentive to my needs and my concerns and they were quick to respond on on the claim. When my air conditioner broke I needed a contractor and the claim went through very fast and contractor responded very fast and very efficient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tonya, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Birmingham, AL

They have been reliable and consistent and I haven't really had any problems that haven't been addressed. We've used them for air conditioning service and they came out and diagnosed and fixed whatever the issue was. They've been consistently performing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Catherine Wilmington, NC

It's a long wait to get claims settled. Every time I called they answered intelligently and they knew what they were talking about. What they said was gonna happen happened. When my garbage disposal wouldn't work the gentleman that came over was quick and fixed the issue right away and I just had to pay the hundred dollar fee.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Catherine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

When I have to call they send someone out. It's been good, they replace things that needed to be replaced when they couldn't find the parts for it. We have to get a new stove and a new refrigerator because they couldn't find the parts for it. Now we are in the process of getting the AC repaired.

T. Cain Birmingham, AL

My AC needed repair. 2-10 promptly responded to my service request. The technician sent to do the work was on time, professional, and thorough. The work was done quickly and as promised. I am very pleased with 2-10 and the technician sent to do this critical repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi T. Cain, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacqueline Dallas, TX

After you call, they put in whatever needs to be done and then send dispatch with people who can solve the problem. One time I had to use it and it wasn't covered and I didn't understand because they never explained what was covered and they made me think that everything was under the warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacqueline, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Peter Loganville, GA

Filing a claim was easy with the customer support. Our oven was broken so I filed a claim which was pretty easy and within the next forty eight hours I got a call from a contractor and he showed up the next day. He asked for whatever was needed from the insurance and then within a week I had my oven fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Peter, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Matt Bella Vista, AR

Always very quick. They work with us really well and they always answer questions. We had 2-10 given to us from our first home purchased and we had a really good experience with it so we stuck with it. Memorial Day weekend 2018 our AC went out on the Friday night and we called service and then they had somebody out Saturday morning to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Matt, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gayla Elgin, SC

Very prompt. The technicians were on time and they did a good job. The value for your money is reasonable. 2-10 is the best home warranty company out there. I needed to use it recently because my AC went out. They've always done a good job, the technicians were very professional and I'm satisfied overall.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gayla, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Humble, TX

My dishwasher was not draining and I called two ten homeowners. And the next day I had someone out to repair my dishwasher. I like the price and the service. When I called about my dishwasher they were prompt in responding and in sending someone out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Wilmington, NC

The process with 2-10 is a little cumbersome and there's a little bit of a delay, but over all its okay. We had a water heater go out, so I called up and went through the procedure and they sent a good contractor out to check our system. Overall we're satisfied with it and will continue to renew. They got back to us pretty quickly when we left voice messages and they followed up.

Katie Texarkana, AR

Overall I feel very confident with two to ten. When I was having a recurring issue with an appliance in my house, no questions asked they had somebody out quickly to see the problem. When my air conditioner was not working they had someone out within 24 hours and they fixed it for me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Saint Louis, MO

It's a little bit tricky to get through to customer service, but once they've gotten through it has been wonderful. Air conditioner went out once and we had it repaired and then two weeks later it did the same thing and they sent the same person and he fixed it again.

Thomas Marana, AZ

When something breaks down I've never had any problems with two to ten making it right. And I've done it many times and almost twenty five years we've been here. The cost depends on what they are working on and whether it needs a new part or a replacement.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joyce Elgin, SC

We were completely satisfied. When I called they were very respondent and the customer service is excellent. My air conditioning went out and the service provider was very professional and very knowledgeable about fixing the air conditioning.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joyce, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Bentonville, AR

They usually get me help within twenty four hours. They've always been able to answer my questions. I've been very happy with it. I had a lot of issues with my air conditioner and they actually replaced it with another unit that is working good so far and not having any issues. I think that option is important. They've always been trustworthy.

Martha Atlanta, GA

Two to ten is very convenient. The light on the stove weren't working properly, so the repairman came and ordered the parts came back within a week and made the service a wonderful experience which ensured the safety of my family. The follow up and follow through was very good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martha, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charlettia Waldorf, MD

Two weeks ago I put a claim in online on a Saturday morning and the next day I had the name of a company that was coming out for an appointment on Sunday. It was very important to me because I needed the issue repaired to stop what was happening in my house late one Saturday. Customer service is very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charlettia, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Stanwood, WA

They met my needs. They offered a great term policy. The customer service representative was very attentive to my needs and understanding and what what needed to be done. I had an issue with my dishwasher and they were able to dispatch technician out to fix within about three days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Taylorsville, KY

Within the sixty days of buying a new house the A. C. went out and I filed a claim on the website and they sent someone out so fast to fix it. Based off of when I filed my claim I was able to get someone out the same day. Their website is user friendly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mona Tucson, AZ

I have been very happy with the companies that two to ten has sent out. It is very easy to fill out the work orders, but can be difficult to upload them. It just takes a while. Every time I talk to anybody everybody was very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mona, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonas Oxon Hill, MD

They always get the job done. I have used them before and it was good so I chose to go with them again. I had a toilet that was leaking and we reached out and they had a plumber come over the next day and he fixed it. They do great work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonas, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donnie Olive Branch, MS

Every Time I've called, the person has come out when they said they would so it's been pretty good. The money is a little high but they fix your problems for you. I've never had a problem with trusting them. My air conditioning unit went out and I had to have it repaired. I've never had a bad experience with 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donnie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacqueline Birmingham, AL

I have to use my warranty today. They give me a time frame and then they show up during that time. They also gave me good feedback and responded about getting back to me to stop the problem. I will continue to keep up that warranty on our home as long I own that home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacqueline, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Renee Huntsville, AL

I haven't had any issues with them. Every time I need any type of work order I get through right away. Although I use the website, but I've had to call and they seem to work with the homeowners so they're pretty customer oriented. We don't always get the best technicians but that isn't 2-10's fault. There are some competitors that are a little cheaper. But 2-10 is decently cost effective, convenient and reliable. I have been pleased with them so far.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Renee, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Van Phillips Pelham, AL

Very receptive when I called. They attended to my concerns, they were perfect. The first time I used the warranty was for the garage door opener and the young man came out with very personable repairs, he repaired the garage in less than 30 minutes. The second time was for a garbage disposal that went bad and the young man came and in less than an hour removed the old and defective and installed a brand new one. We had good experience with them and we appreciate the quickness.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Van, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Prabhu Clarksburg, MD

I'm already recommending 2-10 to my colleagues and friends. Very good. Kind and cooperative. The technician who came was on time. So far we've got very good service from 2-10. So far I've used the warranty twice for my AC unit issues, both times they were really responsive and they provided service quickly so that was really helpful and I appreciated that. I am happy to have 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Prabhu, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacquelyn Gastonia, NC

I believe I used the warranty for my air conditioner. And when I called it in, the next day somebody responded. It took a week to get someone out here, and once he got here he was wonderful. He was nice, he was efficient. He got things done and was gone within 25 min. Every year the price goes up. But the technicians I have dealt with were wonderful. I just wish we could call in person rather than having to do it all online.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacquelyn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jose Tucson, AZ

Every time I've made a call to start a claim, I've been dealt with promptly and given all the information. Our water heater went out and we called the warranty company and they set us up with an appointment and had the company come to check things out. My deductible was only $16.00 so it worked out pretty good. They always answer my questions or find answers for me if they don't know.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jose, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Danielle Oro Valley, AZ

I had to call multiple times and it took months to figure out why I hadn't gotten my twenty five dollars back. Just a couple weeks ago our air conditioner was out and I went to the website to file a claim. And I couldn't log into my account and I had to call to file a claim which had a wait time. And then when I called someone else to figure out what was wrong with my account, they had no explanations and didn't help me through it. That was frustrating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Danielle, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anthony Stafford, VA

You can reach them at any time. And they get back to you within a 24 hour period. Quick response time. I think it should either be cheaper or they should cover all appliances. I had no issues with trust. They properly repaired my dryer unit. They answered my questions and gave me information about my machine which will be very helpful in the future.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anthony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martha Terre Haute, IN

I have been satisfied with the service that I have gotten from them. They have people that come out to do whatever needs to be done. I'm really glad I have 2-10 home warranty. I'm very happy with it. Everybody that came out and the people that have talked to me have been wonderful, respectful, and polite and that's what I look for. They are respectful and informative. Everybody should have it, it has saved me a lot of money and I definitely would tell anybody or my friends and family about them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martha, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Columbia, SC

I don't have any complaints with 2-10. They have taken care of everything that I have needed. It has been worth the cost of the warranty. I used the warranty for the washing machine. The first company had no communication and didn't do their job. And they didn't tell me what was going on. But then the second company came out. I thought they had it fixed. And when they came back out to reverse the line to be correct the problem was still there, the washing machine was leaking and it took the second company about three times to come out to get it fixed. But the last company that came out was awesome. The only complaint I have with them is that they didn't call to let me know when they were going to be here. It was late when he got finished since he went above and beyond when he was here. He did an awesome job. Everybody that I've talked to has been friendly. The only complaint I have is the wait time when I called.

James Holly Ridge, NC

I would recommend 2-10 to another customer. I have filed multiple claims and I've always been able to get someone on the phone to talk me through it and assist me with it. I have had the product for four years now and I think it is good quality. I used my warranty this month, I did it online and then I get a phone call that night from a guy and he came out early the next week and fixed it within fifteen to twenty minutes and everything is working great now.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Natalie Garner, NC

The one time I did have to use my warrant, it went smoothly and they connected me to someone who came out the next day and it was a pretty painless process. My garbage disposal broke down and it was leaking all over the kitchen and I called and they told me how to shut it off and then they also sent me out with someone who came out the next day to replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Natalie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lenora Phoenix, AZ

Whenever I needed them for problem they were always there. Everyone is pleasant, nice to talk to, they don't harass you or anything. It's a wonderful experience having to call them, they explained everything quite well. I needed to use my warranty for my washer and dryer. I called them and before the week was over I had someone at the house fixing it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lenora, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terri Decatur, AL

Everytime I talked with them or needed them they were fast and courteous. I think they're just a very good company and they're very friendly and very professional. They use very good service people. I'm very happy with them, I'll use them for a long time. I've used the warranty twice so far. Once on the heater, second on the air conditioner and when I called them I had a service person out here the next day. The service people were the best, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terri, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cari Green Valley, AZ

The people at 2-10 are very responsive and get back to you right away. They are very compassionate and willing to help you no matter what you need. They are very good at what they do. We just used the warranty recently for air conditioning and they got a hold of the company right away they came out. They were very professional and got it fixed I think within twenty minutes.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cari, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ellen Tucson, AZ

It has been a very positive experience. But I am having an issue right now, they are replacing my water heater and the contractor has had to reschedule a few times. They have been very good about calling back to make sure to tell me updates.They have good contractors. Value for your money is good. I trust them so far and I have already told a few people about them. Sometimes things take longer than expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ellen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.