2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Diane Fredericksburg, VA

I feel that as a single older woman that they are very quick to help you. I get a good value for my money and they always make sure that I understand what they're talking about. When they came in to fix I've had him come in and fix my garbage disposal trying to think what else was it that they saving fix my leaking toilet they came they fixed it and I've had no problems with it. They're always responsive they quickly set up for someone to come and assist me. And everyone that I've used that he's been a couple of times this year has been very polite , I feel like they've given me a fair value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diane, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Brenda McDonough, GA

The people that have come out are professional, very timely, and kept in contact.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Brenda, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jaime Richmond, TX

I recently had a technician came out to diagnose a problem. He gave a diagnosis then he had to come back and fix it again because he was wrong.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jaime, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lillian Willard, NC

Love the staff and Lyslee is the best!! Live in the country so this is peace of mind.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lillian, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bradley Hendersonville, TN

It came with the house when we bought it but we stuck with it after the year was up. It is easy to get an online appointment. We’ve had really good luck. We’ve never had any problems getting our claims covered. Customer service has always been good. we’ve used the warranty for a couple of different things. Once was our hot water eater went out and it flooded the garage. They had someone out here the next day and the whole thing was replaced. It was a good experience working with them. The price is pretty comparable to others and we’re pleased with the coverage it gives us. We did have one vendor we didn’t hear from for a really long time. That was are only issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Bradley, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 10th, 2022

Christopher Sorrento, FL

Last week I needed to have my A.C serviced. I put the claim in online, which was easy to do, and I didn't get contacted by the A.C. company until a week later.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Geri Thornton, CO

My furnace and airconditioner were not working. You sent someone to fix them. They are working! Thank you however the furnace is leaking.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Geri, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cheryl Colorado Springs, CO

They're quick to get a technician out to check out the problem. Our last situation was solved with a new glass top for the stove within 2 weeks.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cheryl , we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mohammad Stafford, VA

The customer support is fine, good response and good professional people. I was very frustrated that I have the insurance but they're not covering anything. They haven't done anything for me and I paid out of my pocket to another company to come and take care of the usual stuff. My experience was horrible honestly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mohammad, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Dorothy Mableton, GA

They were good so far. Every time I need to use my warranty everything is taken care of. I haven't had issues with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dorothy, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Parker Tucson, AZ

We had out air conditioning not functioning for weeks and 2-10 didn't find anyone. We ended up just finding someone out of network and now its a mess trying to get all the infomration to them to take care of the rest.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Parker, thank you for your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lori Sarasota, FL

I've used it several times and by the time the person could come down to service it wasn't convenient for them to get to us. It's a time issue. Nobody returns the phone calls. It's hard to get a human.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lori, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kashara Lancaster, PA

Has some AC issues so I actually went online to requeste service and they came out within two days and he fixed it with no problem. So far so good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kashara, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

B Belton, TX

1. Hold times are absolutely intolerable. I've spent 3 hours getting to the person I need, but 90 minutes is average. The online portal is useless for most things. 2. The contractors hired seem to be the worst of the worst. They have "F" rankings with Better Business Bureau and average one star reviews online. 3. Timeliness is dreadful. An issue from 7 months ago is still outstanding. 2-10 has caused me more stress and more damage to my home than anything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi B, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jul. 21st, 2022

S Taylor Smyrna, TN

Takes too long to get the repair..Called 5/2 for service.. Air unit was not installed until 5/28.. Service contractor was very good .. 2.10 Customer Service horrible.. on hold over 4 hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi S Taylor, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Beth Dayton, OH

Customer service was responsive and they answered the phone. Once my AC was not blowing cold and they got everything cleaned and serviced and now it's good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Beth, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Venita Tucson, AZ

When I call them they call back right away. I have to pay the deductible fee everytime someone comes out, even if it is for the same thing each time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Venita, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Freda Winnabow, NC

Two to ten sent repairmen to my house. When they didn't do it correctly I called them back and they sent the same people and they fixed the problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Freda, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Scarlett Charlotte, NC

Lots of delays. I've been waiting for a dishwasher replacement for months becuase there is a backlog of repairs. Not ideal. Hold times are long, but worht it once you get through.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Scarlett, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Angelia Douglasville, GA

My air conditioner wasn't working so I called. They sent out a very good technician and it was a really good experience and he fixed it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Angelia, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Raymond Montgomery, AL

A few weeks ago I had a contractor out here to replace the AC unit that went out. The replacement then also went out and they didn't want to replace it again because they said they're not responsible for it. But that's why I pay them, to replace things or to fix them when they break.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Raymond, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eliacim Bryant, AR

Everything I needed they supplied it at the moment. They worked in a very timely manner to repair the switch for my garbage disposal.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eliacim, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Melinda tully Jacksonville, FL

Repairs been very easy to obtain. They have used contractors familiar with my needs and complex complicated cooling systems

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Melinda, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nicole Gibsonville, NC

2-10 is not good at all. You can't get through to customer service on the phone, you have to wait long periods of time. Nobody really communicates either. The service is not good quality. It is not a good value. They do as little as possible. There was a problem with my hose and I had to take two days off of work. They didn't fix it that day so I had to take another day off work. I just don't feel like they really care.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nicole, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kilo Braselton, GA

Very dependable, professional and knowledgeable. They have answered all my calls and fixed all my products . Awesome company

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kilo, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Curtis and Jennifer Webster Monroe, MI

Called on separate occasions - once for our furnace and another time for the either three stove or a/c unit. Waited more than 2 weeks to hear back about the furnace (that was recommended to be replaced) before just figuring out a way to keep it running. Never heard back on other calls either. You have no problem taking our money but refuse to provide service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Curtis and Jennifer, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Kenneth Goodson Hughes Springs, TX

We have had to use 2-10's services multiple times since purchasing our house in 2016. They have always met their obligations and provided excellent service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kenneth, we're glad to hear your experience has gone well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbara Moon Dayton, OH

Plumber forgot to fix the 2nd rusted rod in 2nd bathroom and had to return. Did fix upon return. Owner of Melton Plumbing told his plumber I had to have phlange replaced after floor laid and I should call them 2 days prior to floor completion to schedule. I did this and then he told me phlange not covered because I put new floor in and I would have to pay for an extended phlange to be installed. Reported to 2-10 and they said other plumber would call me for 2nd opinion. Did not call me until next week. Consulted with another plumber myself.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barbara, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Matthew Grace Marietta, GA

I requested a service contractor to come out and diagnose my HVAC system. I let it be known that the system was still working, that I was trying to be proactive before we were left without cool air. Not until the contractor showed up, saw my system running, and collected $100 that I understand that the system must be down before requesting the warranty service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Matthew, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carol Hot Springs Village, AR

I had two experiences, one was great and one wasn't. They do everything they can to help me. The first time I used it, the company that they picked for me was absolutely wonderful, I got a call immediately. The gentleman fixed it immediately and I was really pleased with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carol, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Trina Missouri City, TX

I have had an issue with them in the past but things are better now. I don't have a computer so I had to call them and they helped me even though online is quicker so I appreciated that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Trina, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Victor Jerome Galman Jacksonville, FL

I have been with 2-10 since 2004 and they have always taken care of me. Their speed of service is undeniable and seems to have gotten faster as the years passed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Victor, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey Wagonhurst

Most claims have been processed efficiently and quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Elgin, SC

We were unable to get a hold of customer support all the time because they have limited hours. It would be helpful if they had more people available. Other than that they are good to deal with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronald Tucson, AZ

Communication could be better. I turned something into the website and I didn't hear anything back, so then I did it again and then I had to call somebody.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronald, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Virginia Williamsburg, VA

I've been very happy. The only problem is that when I call in, the wait times are too long. I have used my warranty many times and I have been very happy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Virginia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nick Phenix City, AL

I just filed a claim online and I got a call, I got all the email updates and I got a call that somebody was going to come out and then they came out as soon as they said.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nick, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Toba Gastonia, NC

Customer service is very good. Very respectful and knowledgeable. I've had it since 2005 and I have chosen to keep it. I just had to have my AC replaced and it was replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Toba, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patrica Phenix City, AL

Whenever I call they answer my questions and they send out repairmen fairly quickly. I have only had positive experiences with them, there have been no problems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patrica, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Douglas Youngstown, OH

They respond pretty fast. The first time I used the warranty our garbage disposal died and they got a plumber out there to look at it and they got it replaced pretty fast.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Douglas, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anil Pineville, NC

2-10 is not easy to contact. I have had issues I have tried to call about and the customer support is hard to reach. Other than that I have not had issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anil, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Chesapeake, VA

I think they're very helpful and courteous. I needed to use my warranty to fix my air conditioning unit and microwave. For my air conditioning unit it was fixed in a matter of a day. And for the microwave it took a while for a contractor to fix it and even though they repaired it it's still not working properly.

Jennifer Holmes, PA

This time went very smoothly. Uhm I used it once before and it did not go as smoothly as it did not so I was very hesitant about doing it this time again. Both times I had to use it was for my heater not working. The gentleman came out and said there was nothing wrong with the heater.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Leland Norfolk, VA

The online portal is definitely faster than the phone call. Their customer service is good but long wait times when it comes to the phone. It takes over two hours to reach an actual person who can help. I had a hot water heater go out in the middle of this last winter and it took two weeks to get hot water.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Leland, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Caitlin Dallas, TX

When I put in a ticket, within a day I had a response from a technician and they came out. However the technician was not willing to work with the warranty company, so it ended up getting dropped.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Caitlin, we're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced. Please give us a call or file another claim online so we can help you get this resolved. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Katie

The customer service reps are very kind and easy to work with. A service person came out 3 times for a refrigerator repair until he deemed it needs to be replaced, and so we went through the replacement process. I was disappointed with the replacement refrigerator that was offered in both value and features based on what they are replacing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Debra Norfolk, VA

The phone response is a loop to get through and then rerouted back to the same office. It took me four hours one day to get rerouted back to the same person. Once we had a plumbing issue and it was resolved quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debra, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Richmond, TX

It's pretty straightforward. We've had issues sometimes where some of the contractors are not very good, but two two and has been open to changing the service provider. The cost has been going up rapidly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Connie Pittsburgh, PA

The water heater went out so we use the warranty to have it replaced. I thought the responding technician was very professional. They were very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Connie, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lawrence Jacksonville, FL

I had a cast iron pipe that was cracked from middle to the top and, and I called two ten and they were there next day, I really liked that. It's very simple and straightforward and I don't have to call a bunch of people.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lawrence, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.