2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Right now I need them to look at my refrigerator. I had put a claim in December and its still not fixed. The first claim that I put in a refrigerator the guy came in and he looked at it and say I need a part but I never heard from them again. I never heard back from the mechanic supposed to fix to my refrigerator. The second time I called them they stated that it was too far to come all the way out here. Third time a technician came out he said that it was he fix it but it's not fix. So still sitting here with unfixed refrigerator. The staff for customer support are very professional and they take care of your needs.

Apr. 19th, 2022

It's been great so far. We've used the warranty before for our HVAC that wasn't working correctly upstairs they came by and got a contractor to come by and look at it and fix the problem. Every problem we've had they've addressed.

Rae

It takes awhile to get someone on the phone. The few times I needed to ask a question that I couldn't get through the automatic automatic help telephone and it took quite awhile to get them on the phone. I just used it as a a matter of fact last week. It was my thermostat that wasn't working. And it was replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rae, we're glad to hear your thermostat got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gates

About a month ago my heat went out and when the warranty guy came to fix it. It was a super old unit but he replaced it and communicated with me regularly throughout the process to let me know when I would have a new heating unit parts. I've gotten more out of it than I paid for it. They do everything that I needed to do pretty timely and I think they're really good about communicating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gates, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Toni

We've used it several times and with the exception of on occasion they were usually very fast. Just recently the washing machine went out and a service agent gave a bad report. So we kept insisting that they send another agent now look at the washing machine and the second guy gave a good report saying that we needed it replaced. So we did eventually get the right service agent to come by. Another time was a garbage disposal and it was taken care of in a matter of days so that was a very good one. I did have to be persistent when one of my policies was one of my papers.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Toni, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Timothy

They work to get to the bottom of issue just not leave it. Just recently had to use it to get a microwave fixed. They sent a a repair person who came out and took the deposit and we never heard from him, but then two to ten followed up and got another repair person. And that person fixed it relatively quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Timothy, we're glad to hear your microwave got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Latonya

My water heater leaked over the weekend so I did put the request in on a Sunday and they called me Monday night and came out that same week a couple days later and then actually they called earlier than I thought and they came today to resolve a new water heater. Very timely. Everything is going good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Latonya, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dean

We're happy. Prompt service. We had a problem with our hot water tank and unfortunately the part that we needed wasn't covered under the warranty. But then we then we also when we bought the home they are also offered a hundred dollar credit to get our locks changed and we took advantage of that. So that was a good thing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Dean, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Once they're engaged on the phone in really good but sometimes it's a little difficult to get a hold of them. I just used it last week for the problem with the garbage disposal. I did it via the website and they were able to assign the repair person quickly the guy came through great job and it's working fine. I have no trouble with them. They're doing a great job.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Most of the time they're good if I can talk to somebody they always have encouragement and support. I just recently used it for my HVAC and I call them. The company that they referred me to got back with me. The people came out and did a good job and it was exactly what we needed. Its always been as expected.

Shelthia

A few weeks ago my refrigerator wasn't cooling and I contacted two ten and within that day they had me set up with a company. The company came and they did what they need to fix it. They've been a good company. That would recommended it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shelthia, we're glad to hear your refrigerator got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Keefer

The agents are very knowledgeable. I needed to use it for when my microwave broke down, they didn't replace the microwave but they offered to replace it, to give me a check to replace it but then I said no I want them to fix it because there was delay to fix it and there was six months. The part was on back order so after the six months they came to fix it and now my microwave is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Keefer, we're glad to hear your microwave got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Craig

I need the warranty when my water heater stopped, so they had some guys replace it and it was very good. They replaced it because I had to wait a week that's not good, but they came through and replaced it. And my garage opener repair was quick. Overall was a good experience. They were very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Craig, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Paulette

They were very accommodating. My water heater was going bad and I called him in right away they called me back they sent someone out within a week or so and it went from there and they installed a new one very quickly. I would definitely recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paulette, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rebecca

I am a realtor and I work with them a lot with other people’s houses and so when I bought my home, I decided to go with them as well. They do what they say they are going to do. We bought our house two years ago and in August we found the microwave and oven weren’t working. Unfortunately with the supply, there is a huge shortage. It would have been three thousand dollars to get a new one.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rebecca, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nikki

Two Ten maintains a level of financial safety when it comes to my home. It helps to avoid unforeseen costs out of nowhere. Whenever I need them, I know they will answer. We had a water leak in the middle of last year and it would have been a couple of thousand dollars but the deductible was only seventy five. There are some many things in my life, the last thing I want to worry about is having to try to find a reputable contractor. It is much easier with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nikki, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marek

Some of the technicians they use are very good. 2-10 is very god and gets back to you and they do what they say they are going to do. I did open a service call for the dishwasher in October and we had to wait for some parts and then it didn’t work and then they couldn’t reach him. They assigned me a new contractor and we had to wait for more parts. It isn’t two ten but the other company but I have been without a dishwasher.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marek, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Judy

The person I spoke with did their best they could to help. I had to have a plumber come three or four times in the same summer to make the same repair. I wish they would do something different. It is frustrating to get a different person each time. It is great to have a safety net for things. I have yet to encounter a subpar technician. Everyone has been able to fix it. It is a comprehensive plan.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Judy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Robert

Amazing experience with professional guidance and thorough explanation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sharon

Vendors alway professional and do the job right.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sharon, we're glad to hear your refrigerator got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Angela

I didn't have any heat and they got somebody out here within two days and it was very cold and the person came out on a Friday fixed the problem temporarily so that I had heat over the snowy weekend and then came and told me he'd be back the following week and he was back Tuesday and fix made a permanent fix. They always answer my questions. There's no lag time at all.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Angela, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ashley Norfolk, VA

2-10 responded very quickly to calls despite the pandemic. A few months after purchasing my home, I needed a repair to my stove. Instead of getting the repair, 2-10 offered me a rebate to replace it. The form was fairly very simple to file and I received funds within a month or so. Although I enjoy the perks of having 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, I feel like they could offer a little more. I feel like there's a lot of contingencies associated with the plan itself that need to be clearly explained. For instance, if your washing machine is in the kitchen, you have to have an add-on for that. It perplexed me because when I asked the service person they did not clarify that there was a difference, so initially, I didn't have that service until the following year.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Edward

I just had a bad experience but everything else has always been good. The most positive what was that my washing machine died and two ten, I was so impressed with the process was easy first of all to file the claim but secondly the response was very quick in my opinion very positive cause they authorized a new machine. So that was probably the best one.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Edward, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patricia

Just to think them very impatient and answered my question promptly. Very happy with them. I just used it for my dishwasher leaking and they decided that I could get a pay out for it or go ahead and wait quite awhile to get it fixed because part they didn't know when the part would be do. So I took the buyout. They always seem to answer all the questions that I have right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbara

I was just really irritated with the whole process. I mean it's extremely difficult, if I wanted to call and talk to somebody at their company it's almost impossible to see that we are on the phone forever and you finally give up and hang up. I just recently used it for an electrical issue at my house at the first company that they sent out. The guy didn't do anything and he didn't explain why. Because the thing was working until he left and the problem happened again, you call them out again the same thing happen, it happened to be working when he was there so he said there's nothing you can do if it is working and happened during that day. After multiple calls they were finally able to find the issue. I think it's extremely difficult to call in and actually get somebody on the phone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barbara, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew

It's just peace of mind knowing that anything that if happens to my home I don't have to worry about do I have the money to fix it, I don't know how to fix it myself. I just call two ten and they take care of it. I just used my warranty couple of weeks ago. Had a problem with my heating and air unit and I called them up and they sent out a contractor. Since like, like Covid hit sometimes it's hard to get a hold of them. But other than that I've never really had an issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ian

My air conditioning was not working so I call them, the first person who was assigned did not show up and call. So I called them and then about a week later they still didn't show up and they said they were going to come again finally I called two ten and they sent out a new person. But it was not declared by another hundred dollars or not so before that I called again and the representative who helped me there very, very helpful and sorted out everything for me and I'm refunding our hundred dollars. And second time everything got replaced . He sorted out everything and make it right .Well it was a good experience. They were able to resolve my issue it's just a factor relief with just one call that's very good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ian, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patrick

Yeah the first week that we were here around the washer and it backed up in the toilet in the bathtub. And so I contacted 2-10 Warranty they scheduled a plumber to come out, he actually showed up the same day and by the end of the day I had my plumbing issue resolved so very happy with that. Everytime I have needed anything they had immediately taken care of all of our needs. They send text messages to check in and make sure that whatever I needed it's been taking care of which we've only had two issues a plumbing issue and then heating issue and both were resolved very quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Patrick, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carol

I think they're expensive. Well I'm just using it right now and I'm waiting the company they referred me to. They have not responded back giving me a timeline or an update when the parts gonna be here for my microwave. I've called them and left two messages and they had to have a second person come out to look at the microwave because the first guy that supposedly fixed it didn't test it out and then since I turned it on it didn't work. So then I have to make another appointment for another person from their company to come out, so this is not a good example.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carol, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew

Highly recommend. I had to used the warranty to fix our water heater. We first bought the house last year in May the one of the centers on the water heater was malfunctioning so the plumber that came took care of everything. I filed my claim online so that was very quick that way so I didn't really interact with anybody and then the technician came out. The company was quick to show up and they fixed everything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susan

They've always been helpful and if they didn't cover something a hundred percent they've always been able to find ways, they accommodated me or help me find ways to make it right gets taking care of with the help in a portable manner. The contractors are always dependable they're here when they said they're going to be and everything seems to get fixed in a timely manner. I wish they didn't go to such an automated system. I like it better when I'm talking to a customer representative about things.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ellen

I'm committed. I've had the the home warranty use for air conditioning repairs. And that was pretty prompt and also if there's something electrical that isn't working right they get that particular situation straightened out in a timely and if you have a water leak in your house it's very important to get a good plumber here just take care of it quickly. So those situations have been used and everything was resolved. It gives me more confidence in maintaining homes or rental properties, it's definitely an advantage.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ellen, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gina

I don't have to continuously call 2-10 home buyers warranty over and over and over to find out everything, they text me they email me or they'll call me and they constantly give me updates the other company didn't do that I always had to call them back. I didn't have to run around, I didn't have to constantly wonder who was going to come to my house because they keep you updated so it was a great service it was a great experience. You get expedited service most of the time you don't have to wait a long time

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Gina, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathleen

My conversation with the people I spoke with was good. I guess what I'm disappointed with is the coverage because we've got an issue that it's not covered. We used our warranty when our furnace quit and we they set up a an appointment with a heating and air-conditioning company. We called on Friday the company did not come out until Monday or Tuesday, but it was a very cold weekend so no heat in our house and no fireplace to keep us warm was a little bit disconcerting because it was one of the colder weekends that we've experienced here in north Carolina. I'm disappointed that they don't cover fireplace repair

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathleen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kenneth

Their costumer support was great. The gentlemen came out and fixed my AC unit. He was a honest guy he told me everything that was wrong and he took care of everything. The service was great, I'm gonna use them again. As a matter of fact they coming out tomorrow to look at my water heater, it just went out. The people that they sent out so far were very knowledgeable about what's going on with what they needed to fix. It's a great value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kenneth, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ken

I will definitely recommend 2-10 home warranty. Just recently I had a furnace breakdown and so I called home warranty and they contacted the company right away he pretty much just one business day for them. Everything along the way was communicated so I knew what to expect if there was any delay I already knew ahead of time so there was no surprises. The person I spoke with was very professional and the response was very quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ken, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Loreto

The recent experience I had has been great but there has been at least one time where it was a challenge.It's been virtually impossible to get a hold of anyone from costumer support. In august 2020 when our compressor went out outside we were forced to wait about two weeks to have it repaired because 2-10 decided to find the cheapest part rather than trying to source it locally and have the repair done quickly. So rather than buying the part locally they purchased it somewhere else within united states which delayed the repair and forced my family and myself to wait two weeks in the middle of summer in Arizona where temperature reached a hundred plus consistently everyday. However this last time it was very quick and done professionally.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Loreto, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kwame

Everything was really simple when I made a phone call about something that needed to be done they took care right there on the phone I didn't even have to fill out any paper work or do anything on the app or anything. I had to use it a few weeks ago when my toilet didn't flush and they got someone out the next day and, they Identified the issue and took care of it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Kwame, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Velberia

The agents are very pleasant the people, the people that come to fix my house are very pleasant its just I didn't understand some of the things as far as the service they provide but overall they've done a great job on the repairs between 2018 and 2022. We've had two problems with both air conditioners and it was excellent. George did a great job repairing the air conditioner so overall I'm pleased. I think there should be better literature when I'm renewing so I'll understand better what I'm covering and also the prices of everything I just think its very compact my husband understood it but I did not because I did not initially set up the program and so I thought they gave me the price. They covered the same service that I had before the price went up so I assumed it was the same service but it was not and so I think the literature should have better explanations as to of a renewal costumer so that they are aware of exactly what services they're receiving

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Velberia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew

Everything's been positive and everybody that I've dealt with has been very professional. When our time's up I will certainly renew. Our dryer quit working so I called 2-10 and sometime later that that was within 24 hours a technician called and they came out to the house they have the parts and they had the dryer fixed within just a few days. They answer every time I call and keep me posted with emails and give me feedback and somebody always calls me back in a timely manner.

Michael

Would be a 5 star except calling into customer service is a 45min-1 hour wait. Terrible. The website is good but not so good that i could completely replace a call.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joyce

It was awesome. I'm certainly satisfied with them. I just used the warranty a month ago and technician came out. I was informed who the technician or the company would be coming out to get the problem and after I got that information I call them. Everything was in compliance, it was exactly when they came. I was kept informed every step of the way. I appreciate it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joyce, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark

Very positive. Just recently we had a dishwasher issue. It was actually on Saturday, I got a call back on Sunday evening to schedule the technician to come on site and was there by Tuesday. And he had to get the part so by Wednesday the issue was corrected on our dishwasher and everything was working great.We appreciate the service provided to us and we had a great experience with them. I think it's reasonable and it covers basically all of our all of the potential needs that we have in our home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mark, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

ERWIN Powder Springs, GA

I have been with 2-10 for approximately 4 years. Any problem we've had with appliances, air conditioner, heater, etc. they have all been repaired or replaced promptly and our satisfaction. The only complaint I have is that it took my oven six months to be repaired. I had to go with 3 different technicians before the last company figured out the problem and fixed it. I was without my oven through the summer, could not cook for Thanksgiving, nor the Christmas holiday. I kept reaching out to them to find out when I could get my double oven repaired or replaced and told me it was the technician's fault (partially it was). But, when i found out I wasn't going to have it fixed by Christmas I called and asked to speak to a supervisor he never came to the phone to answer my questions. He relayed messages through the representative that answered the phone. He said, "there was nothing he could do" That wasn't cool.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erwin, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 5th, 2022

Richard Lake Oswego, OR

When I moved into the condo the refrigerator was old and it was only partially working and I called two to ten and they got a repair technician in touch with me at a discounted rate. The very next day they contacted me and said that the part that was needed is no longer available and made me an offer for the refrigerator. The payment came very fast.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Laurance

It responded to my requirements and needs. I had an outlet that was no longer working. I called two to ten and the work order went right straight in. Within days the electricians came out not only to fix, but just went above and beyond. They we're very helpful with answers to my questions. It was a very positive experience. After experiencing these people I would highly recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Laurance, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Latonia Newport News, VA

My mother recommended them and I am glad she did. I had a situation with my washing machine. There was some back and forth with the contractor but the representative was very patient and helped me through the whole ordeal. There was some user errors on the parts. They ended up replacing it for us. They also helped us with a plumbing issue and the AC unit.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Latonia, we're glad to hear your washing machine got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Macon, GA

We bought our first home two years ago. The first time we sued 2-10 was for the ice maker. They came and diagnosed the problem. We paid a hundred dollars for them to put in a new ice maker which was covered. They have answered our problems except for one. We had a problem with the dishwasher and they came and took care of it but about three weeks later we had another problem and they said it was a different problem so we couldn’t go through them.

Gloria Little Rock, AR

They have been real courteous. I don't know a lot on the internet and when i call and talked to someone they're very helpful and appreciate because sometimes I just don't like going online and putting it in my request. One time they couldn't find a plumber so they told me to go outside the company and they would reimburse me and they did reimburse me in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gloria, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Phoenixville, PA

Their answers help me sort out what the issues were and answered questions knowledgeable and straightforwardly and were very helpful. We had somebody come out before and both the technicians were very experienced, very knowledgeable and it wasn't like they were seeing something that they'd never seen before so that was very encouraging. The service and promptness are great, I had scheduled somebody the next day in the winter time here and they check back with me to make sure that everything was set up and that the person did come.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Mark, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.