2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Charlettia Waldorf, MD

Two weeks ago I put a claim in online on a Saturday morning and the next day I had the name of a company that was coming out for an appointment on Sunday. It was very important to me because I needed the issue repaired to stop what was happening in my house late one Saturday. Customer service is very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charlettia, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Stanwood, WA

They met my needs. They offered a great term policy. The customer service representative was very attentive to my needs and understanding and what what needed to be done. I had an issue with my dishwasher and they were able to dispatch technician out to fix within about three days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Taylorsville, KY

Within the sixty days of buying a new house the A. C. went out and I filed a claim on the website and they sent someone out so fast to fix it. Based off of when I filed my claim I was able to get someone out the same day. Their website is user friendly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mona Tucson, AZ

I have been very happy with the companies that two to ten has sent out. It is very easy to fill out the work orders, but can be difficult to upload them. It just takes a while. Every time I talk to anybody everybody was very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mona, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonas Oxon Hill, MD

They always get the job done. I have used them before and it was good so I chose to go with them again. I had a toilet that was leaking and we reached out and they had a plumber come over the next day and he fixed it. They do great work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonas, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donnie Olive Branch, MS

Every Time I've called, the person has come out when they said they would so it's been pretty good. The money is a little high but they fix your problems for you. I've never had a problem with trusting them. My air conditioning unit went out and I had to have it repaired. I've never had a bad experience with 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donnie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacqueline Birmingham, AL

I have to use my warranty today. They give me a time frame and then they show up during that time. They also gave me good feedback and responded about getting back to me to stop the problem. I will continue to keep up that warranty on our home as long I own that home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacqueline, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Renee Huntsville, AL

I haven't had any issues with them. Every time I need any type of work order I get through right away. Although I use the website, but I've had to call and they seem to work with the homeowners so they're pretty customer oriented. We don't always get the best technicians but that isn't 2-10's fault. There are some competitors that are a little cheaper. But 2-10 is decently cost effective, convenient and reliable. I have been pleased with them so far.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Renee, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Van Phillips Pelham, AL

Very receptive when I called. They attended to my concerns, they were perfect. The first time I used the warranty was for the garage door opener and the young man came out with very personable repairs, he repaired the garage in less than 30 minutes. The second time was for a garbage disposal that went bad and the young man came and in less than an hour removed the old and defective and installed a brand new one. We had good experience with them and we appreciate the quickness.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Van, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Prabhu Clarksburg, MD

I'm already recommending 2-10 to my colleagues and friends. Very good. Kind and cooperative. The technician who came was on time. So far we've got very good service from 2-10. So far I've used the warranty twice for my AC unit issues, both times they were really responsive and they provided service quickly so that was really helpful and I appreciated that. I am happy to have 2-10.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Prabhu, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacquelyn Gastonia, NC

I believe I used the warranty for my air conditioner. And when I called it in, the next day somebody responded. It took a week to get someone out here, and once he got here he was wonderful. He was nice, he was efficient. He got things done and was gone within 25 min. Every year the price goes up. But the technicians I have dealt with were wonderful. I just wish we could call in person rather than having to do it all online.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacquelyn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jose Tucson, AZ

Every time I've made a call to start a claim, I've been dealt with promptly and given all the information. Our water heater went out and we called the warranty company and they set us up with an appointment and had the company come to check things out. My deductible was only $16.00 so it worked out pretty good. They always answer my questions or find answers for me if they don't know.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jose, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Danielle Oro Valley, AZ

I had to call multiple times and it took months to figure out why I hadn't gotten my twenty five dollars back. Just a couple weeks ago our air conditioner was out and I went to the website to file a claim. And I couldn't log into my account and I had to call to file a claim which had a wait time. And then when I called someone else to figure out what was wrong with my account, they had no explanations and didn't help me through it. That was frustrating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Danielle, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anthony Stafford, VA

You can reach them at any time. And they get back to you within a 24 hour period. Quick response time. I think it should either be cheaper or they should cover all appliances. I had no issues with trust. They properly repaired my dryer unit. They answered my questions and gave me information about my machine which will be very helpful in the future.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anthony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martha Terre Haute, IN

I have been satisfied with the service that I have gotten from them. They have people that come out to do whatever needs to be done. I'm really glad I have 2-10 home warranty. I'm very happy with it. Everybody that came out and the people that have talked to me have been wonderful, respectful, and polite and that's what I look for. They are respectful and informative. Everybody should have it, it has saved me a lot of money and I definitely would tell anybody or my friends and family about them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martha, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Columbia, SC

I don't have any complaints with 2-10. They have taken care of everything that I have needed. It has been worth the cost of the warranty. I used the warranty for the washing machine. The first company had no communication and didn't do their job. And they didn't tell me what was going on. But then the second company came out. I thought they had it fixed. And when they came back out to reverse the line to be correct the problem was still there, the washing machine was leaking and it took the second company about three times to come out to get it fixed. But the last company that came out was awesome. The only complaint I have with them is that they didn't call to let me know when they were going to be here. It was late when he got finished since he went above and beyond when he was here. He did an awesome job. Everybody that I've talked to has been friendly. The only complaint I have is the wait time when I called.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Holly Ridge, NC

I would recommend 2-10 to another customer. I have filed multiple claims and I've always been able to get someone on the phone to talk me through it and assist me with it. I have had the product for four years now and I think it is good quality. I used my warranty this month, I did it online and then I get a phone call that night from a guy and he came out early the next week and fixed it within fifteen to twenty minutes and everything is working great now.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Natalie Garner, NC

The one time I did have to use my warrant, it went smoothly and they connected me to someone who came out the next day and it was a pretty painless process. My garbage disposal broke down and it was leaking all over the kitchen and I called and they told me how to shut it off and then they also sent me out with someone who came out the next day to replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Natalie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lenora Phoenix, AZ

Whenever I needed them for problem they were always there. Everyone is pleasant, nice to talk to, they don't harass you or anything. It's a wonderful experience having to call them, they explained everything quite well. I needed to use my warranty for my washer and dryer. I called them and before the week was over I had someone at the house fixing it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lenora, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terri Decatur, AL

Everytime I talked with them or needed them they were fast and courteous. I think they're just a very good company and they're very friendly and very professional. They use very good service people. I'm very happy with them, I'll use them for a long time. I've used the warranty twice so far. Once on the heater, second on the air conditioner and when I called them I had a service person out here the next day. The service people were the best, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terri, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cari Green Valley, AZ

The people at 2-10 are very responsive and get back to you right away. They are very compassionate and willing to help you no matter what you need. They are very good at what they do. We just used the warranty recently for air conditioning and they got a hold of the company right away they came out. They were very professional and got it fixed I think within twenty minutes.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cari, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ellen Tucson, AZ

It has been a very positive experience. But I am having an issue right now, they are replacing my water heater and the contractor has had to reschedule a few times. They have been very good about calling back to make sure to tell me updates.They have good contractors. Value for your money is good. I trust them so far and I have already told a few people about them. Sometimes things take longer than expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ellen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Veronica Snellville, GA

I haven't had any issues with them. The people show up on time and process claims in a timely manner. Good communication.The product is easy and affordable. Recently my air conditioner wasn't blowing upstairs so I had to call. I had to place the claim online and then when I did that I received an email scheduling me and then the company called me like five minutes later to schedule a date. The service person came here and checked out my whole system. He got it working again upstairs which is all I wanted so it worked out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, we're glad to hear your air conditioner got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dan Athens, AL

I have already recommended 2-10 to a friend. I appreciate the fact that every time I call I can always get somebody to talk to and they follow through on what they say as far as return calls or updates. Maybe three weeks ago my air conditioning broke and I called 2-10 and they set up the repair person. The repair person was here in a reasonable time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephanie Richmond, VA

I've used it twice here recently on two different properties and the other one you did finally come through yesterday that's been actually work in the rain and was extraordinary when he did come back there's a little debate is personal pricing but that was all ironed out and we're very happy. Consistency and level of professionalism of the vendors to come out to handle the various claims. Your vendors are just outstanding and we've just really been please couldn't, couldn't be any happier.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephanie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Haymarket, VA

They were quick to respond. And they were excellent and could communicate easily so the people that you call as well as the technicians that came out and you know did the repair and so forth. We used it probably within the last month and a half with the air condition system was not working and the guy came out very promptly like the next day and was able to determine what the issue was and fix it. The lady that we call and so forth for the repair and so forth, Donna, she was excellent to work with always getting back to me very, very happy with the service from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marcus Jacksonville, FL

Ease of use, either making a claim and quick responses when things you needed. My AC went out a couple months ago and I made a claim. Fifteen minutes later they had a company for me and unfortunately, the company hasn't been able to reach out. I couldn't get in contact with them so I went back and within another fifteen minutes they had a new company assigned to me and that coming to be able to handle my situation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marcus, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jason Columbus, GA

They have been very prompt about answering my phone calls and also they have been very prompt about sending out a technician for the problem. Back in September of this year, we had a problem with the A. C. They sent them out real quick. As soon as I made a claim on the warranty, they sent me an email within an hour's time and I had heard from the technician within twenty-four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jason, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jim Newport News, VA

My sister-in-law is a real estate agent and she told me that 2-10 was really good. They're really good and they have good people working for them. You cannot call them up with claims. It can only be done online. And not everybody knows how to do online. Like a lot of people that don't know older homes that have 2-10 they're older people, they don't know how to use a computer or a phone like this.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jim, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Julie Orange Park, FL

The service was always excellent and timely. Every time we had a need (and there were quite a few of them) they were expedient very efficient and supplied us with vendors who got to the root of the problem ASAP. We moved into our new home six months ago and there are all kinds of hiccups from the hot water heater, to the dishwasher, everything imaginable in a new home that had glitches, even after inspection was done on the home. 2-10 was so efficient and getting as qualified vendors out to take a look at the problem, fixed it immediately and that was very much appreciated.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Julie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shaunna Edwards Temple Hills, MD

Customer Support - they really care. The contracted tradesmen that come out; I've had some great experiences and some terrible ones. But 2-10 Service has always tried to be thorough and helpful, and I appreciate this as a new homeowner while pregnant with my 1st, I am juggling alot so it gives peace of mind to know that they will take care of me in emergencies. Thank you!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shaunna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tony Alpharetta, GA

Their their follow up could be a little better. My hot water heater stopped heating water consistently and when I submitted the claim they were very quick to respond and get a a technician out to my house and get the approval for the ordering of the the new water heater and basically expedited the process so that I could get that installed as quickly as we could. It went very smoothly. It is very easy to submit a claim.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Woodbridge, VA

They've always been available whenever I need it, or if they were unavailable they let me know when someone could get back to me. I recently needed to use the warranty for my garbage disposal. They came out twice and on the most recent one they decided to go ahead and replace it completely. The service itself is great, but sometimes the contractors may not be that knowledge just based on their experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donna Carolina Beach, NC

I'm pleased with my homeowners warranty. If I wasn't pleased I would not have renewed it. Once I needed to use my warranty and a plumber came out and he was very knowledgeable with what he was doing and solved my problem. The customer service is has always been great once I got through. It's always complicated getting to talk to a customer service, but they're very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Karyn

They were very responsive to my problem and they were able to get the part quickly and install it correctly. I just used it recently for when my dishwasher needed a new board. They came to diagnose the problem two days after I called them and they ordered the parts and they said the parts were gonna take probably ninety days because of the whole supply chain issues and it actually came in a week later. The next after they told me they came and they came the following day and installed the part and the dishwasher is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Karyn, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Fleming Island, FL

I don't have to pay a hundred of dollars and every time I call somebody to fix something. My dishwasher wasn't working and Steven did a good job. He kept on coming back until everything was fixed. Another time we had an electrical company come. They looked at everything and fixed everything on the same day. When I have a job that I need done, within 24 hrs I have somebody contact me so I think that's great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Houston, TX

I think the service has been has been great, in fact before this experience I wasn't really very interested in pursuing a home warranty, but I did at the urging of my realtor and I've had such a positive experience that I do plan to renew. So it turned me into a believer of the service that it can provide. I think there is tremendous value in it and it's a lot of security and you don't have to worry about paying because you know you're supported. It's been a really really good experience. Once I filed the claim and within minutes they had contacted me to connect me with a technician and they contacted also within minutes and was able to talk me through how to turn things off until they got here so that no further damage was done. That prompt response, the understanding of the urgency to prevent further damage and to support me when I was completely clueless and didn't know what to do it was just really tremendous.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathryn Tucson, AZ

They do answer and they try to be helpful. I only have one thing that I didn't like about their service. The garage door spring broke. We were trapped in our house for four days. And within six weeks the other one broke same thing trapped in the house for four days. I would hope that with something like screen springs on the garage door where if one goes just replace both so that you do not have to pay the seventy five dollars again. And I did do that and that was the only thing that made me unhappy with their service. Paying the deductible within a reasonable amount of time. On a product that you know was going to go bad.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Chesapeake Beach, MD

I have never been disappointed. I'm surprised that they have the quality of workmen that they do have to call on because I have never had a better experience. My heating and air conditioning system was not functioning properly and I called somebody in from outside to just do a check up and they didn't give me very good information and they said well you just need to replace this thing its too old and but I said well let me go through the warranty company and see what they suggest and they sent somebody out and the person diagnosed the problem and it was under warranty and it was fixed and I was in great shape. They follow up with you and they don't let up if you dropped the ball as a customer they still follow up with you and say we want to know what's going on with this with this issue so that's very valuable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Theresa Fairhope, AL

We had a water leak and we needed somebody to come and check everything, so we had to turn the water off to the house and the when I called a couple times and they kept giving the people that were way out of town and the people that were way out of town couldn't make it for a week. I couldn't leave the water shut off for a week. That was my only bad experience. I also used 2-10 for my air conditioner when it went out. They had a local air conditioner person so they sent him. He came and said something about no power to the condenser. So then I had to call an electrician to have them come out to fix the power. Then the air conditioner guy came back and replaced some kind of relay or something that was bad in their condition so I had to to paid twice. I paid you know my first day five dollars for the air conditioner guy and I had pay again for the electrician which I didn't really need. But the electrician did replace the breaker. It was a positive experience other than I had to pay for something I really didn't need to.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Theresa, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Crystal Montgomery, AL

Anytime I've needed needed to call 2-10 they have been fantastic and answered my questions and basically handle whatever situation had arise. Our air conditioner actually started smoking on the inside I don't know if the motor locked up or if it was a fire I don't know, but luckily it was contained there and so of course we call the warranty and the guy actually came out that day and it fixed it and because we live in Alabama it's hot all year and so he was able to fix it that day and get our air back working. I have had a couple of problems with the service providers that they send out but if I call the customer service they will send out a second opinion and handle it and it's been fantastic.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Crystal, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 2nd, 2022

April Strickland Tucson, AZ

Poor communication. Won't respond to emails calls, or communication through the app. They have been putting bandsids on my ac fro a couple of years now. They don't respond when we request more details.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi April Strickland, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Matt Parker, CO

2-10 HBW is a Scam. Nothing more to be said. 2-10 couldn't care less about its customers. Agents treat us horribly and technicians are absoutely rude. If I could give ratings in the negatice numbers, I would. I absolutely will share our terrible experience with everyone I know and write accurate and factual reviews everywhere I can.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Matt, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elizabeth Nicole Wilmington, NC

I've escalated a claim from my HVAC unit and I still haven't heard anything from anybody. They've approved the part purchase and now I've been without AC all summer. I am sure there's another way to fix it and they don't even communicate with me. It's impossible to get a hold of somebody. I've been on hold for hours trying to get somebody and I use their portal online, but that won't really tell you anything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elizabeth Nicole, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Roy Norristown, PA

There was a refrigerator that needed to be repaired and it's been a month and it's still not repaired. It's very difficult to reach people. And it takes so much time to make them get things done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roy, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Paul Birmingham, AL

It took four hours of being on hold to get in touch with somebody. I had some problems with 2-10 approving work without a diagnosis, so I had to pay and I am working on getting reimbursed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cymthia Sunset Beach, NC

They took care of the issue right away, they were very courteous. The service was just overall very good. It was just easy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cymthia, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bryan Lexington, KY

They have road blocks set up throughout the claim process to prevent their customers from getting a positive and quick solution. I had an air conditioner go out approximately six weeks ago and it took me twenty one days to come to some type of resolution, which was very negative, and I finally had to take a buyout that cost me five thousand dollars. They are almost impossible to get a hold of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bryan, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cherie Hendersonville, TN

Pretty much everything we've needed to get done was done and we had a lot of a lot of things got replaced which was great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cherie, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Virginia Smithfield, NC

If you have to call in you just you have to be prepared to wait a little bit, but once you get there the representatives are more than helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Virginia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.