2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Demond Norfolk, VA

Good Quality and fast service. I called about the heating system and they responded fast with a quality contracting company. Good customer service and experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Demond, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jan. 24th, 2022

Jennifer

I filed a claim just a few weeks ago because my doorbell was broken and now my doorbell works. I get a good response from them, whenever I open a claim they fixed the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jennifer, we're glad to hear we were able to get your doorbell taken care of! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Seth

My realtor suggested 2-10 is the best one. Just moved in and my hot water heater went out so the plumber came out and fixed it. I tried contacting someone on the phone three times and I never spoke to a human being

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing Seth and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jan. 10th, 2022

I used the warranty once for a microwave it was very small item and that was fixed and that's all that I've had to deal with them for the whole year. Time wise I thought they took too long to get out to my house because they come from another area, I thought they would be more local but I was satisfied with the job he did.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ben Burgess Hendersonville, NC

When we processed our Service Request the individual tried to refer us to "Purchase a new product up to 60% off" instead of having it Serviced, why would I do that when I'm PAYING you to FIX it!? It would cost me MORE to replace it than for you to FIX it and that is WHY I"M PAYING YOU!!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ben, thank you for your review. We're constantly working to improve our customer experience and feedback is vital. 3 out of 5 stars is not the experience we are trying to provide. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience we'd be happy to learn. If you're interested, please send us a private message at facebook. com/210HomeBuyersWarranty

Judy Frakes Bennington, NE

MY REPAIRMAN WAS GREAT AND PROMPT AND HONEST BUT I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU FOR THE OUTCOME. I WAS LEFT A MESSAGE SAYING I WOULD RECIEVE $325 TO REPLACE MY DISHWASHER BUT WHEN I CALLED TO CONFIRM THE OFFER THEY HAD CHANGED IT TO ABOUT $103 !!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Judy, we're sorry to hear about the confusion you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We would like to investigate your experience. If you're willing, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty

Veronica Carnegie Youngstown, OH

When I called a plumber, they said they didn't have one and I'd have to get my own. Just recently, I called about my clothes washer that wasn't working, I waited 3 months while one guy came every 3 weeks and couldn't fix it. I eventually got a small check toward a replacement, but it didn't cover all the laundromat costs!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, we're sorry to hear about the delay's you experienced. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Teonna Hillsboro, OR

My washing machine stopped working the service provider came out really really quickly and as soon the part came in he got it and fixed it. That night I noticed something was going wrong and then that service provider stopped responding to any messages or calls or anything and we try to reach out to 2-10 to move things and they were very unwilling to help remedy the problem except with the service provider.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Teonna, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook. com/210HomeBuyersWarranty with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

April Greensboro, NC

Quick customer service and they're always there to answer my questions. They always get the best suppliers or the best maintenance to inspect my issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi April, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Ormond Beach, FL

Quality it's pretty good and so far they covered a good amount of thing. Toilet didn't work, the shut off valve, so we had to use them for that and it was a local company and they were great. I had to call a couple times and some people have been good and some have not been.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Antoinette Houston-Walker Camden, SC

I appreciate the customer service received from 2-10 while I've been with them. I only gave 4 stars because, although I understand inflation the price increase is every year is high.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Antoinette, thanks for the great rating. We appreciate your support!

Nov. 24th, 2021

Mortimer

Our experience has been satisfactory. They came out and fixed our garage door opener. We get some people who are better than others but nobody has been horrible. Don't like paying for insurance, but it's for the best.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mortimer, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John

Everything was professional from start to finish. My air conditioner quit working, I called, and got some people over by the next day or the day after they were excellent.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Amy Schenectady, NY

They're very difficult to contact and they continue to stand out and refer us to a plumber who does standard work. We had a plumber come out because we had a leak in the bathroom they could not do it completely and then said they would come back and do it so we had them come back out again and again, so then the last time we had an issue they told us we could contract with the company and they would pay for the reimbursement process. Its been going on for months now and has not been a pleasant experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Amy, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide and we're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Sabrina McGill Fredericksburg, VA

They required me to pay deductible twice on the same issue and wait to get a refund check, which still hasn't come. Needs to do better on vetting companies that do the work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sabrina, we're sorry to hear you're still waiting for a refund check. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide and we're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty with your service address, and we'd be happy to investigate your refund.

Michael Weston Pasadena, MD

On occasion they don't follow up with their contractors once they assign them the job. As the custoimer, I shouldn't have to chase them down when a contrtactoe can't perform the required work experidiously.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bettie Anderson

Each time I have had to contact you guys, your staff seems to address the problem immediately and all contractors you send to me are experienced and efficient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bettie, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Melody Eddins Winder, GA

We have used them twice to repair our air conditioner and it took4 days to get them out to work on it. Recently, we used them to repair our refrigerator and they came the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Melody, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary And Leon

I haven't had any a problems. I needed to have my air conditioning fixed. It's making a loud noise and they hooked me up with a air conditioning company. And they called me and took care of it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary and Leon, thanks for the great review, and more importantly, thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Lynn Smoot Charlotte, NC

I've only used 2-20 once over the past 9mos. Hence, the only reason I gave them a 4 out of 5. The one experience was great. The technician was on time, he was very knowledgeable and professional.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lynn, thanks for your review and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

DEROND Julius RICKS Pikesville, MD

The process to request services was easy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi DEROND Julius RICKS, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Earl Parsons Mesa, AZ

Always takes care of my issues. Great customer service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David Earl Parsons, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jemima Onyango Columbia, SC

Sometimes they fulfill your request and sometimes they don't

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jemima Onyango, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Evelyn El Dorado Hills, CA

Hold times are consistently 2+ hours and resolution isn't complete without 3 or so calls for several service requests.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Evelyn, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

M Reese Huntsville, AL

Patches old outdated equipment. Fixed covered items on my own to not deal with being denied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi M Reese , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Chris Cox

Hard to get in touch with anyone and they don't do a good job on calling or following up on stuff

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chris Cox , thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

D Chicago, IL

I'm not sure why I have to pay fee after paying a monthly fee

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi D, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jamie Compton Lula, GA

It took two months and three companies to repair my air conditioner. The unit still doesn't function as it should.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jamie Compton , thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Bessemer, AL

Had issues with my AC and the company that was assigned to me never did show up how to wait an extra days for it to be fixed had to come out of pocket and was never reimbursed fairly. But on the other hand both my microwave and my fridge needed attention and you guys did handle it very well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jul. 13th, 2022

Audrey Franklin Greensboro, NC

I have been with the company for several years. I like the service overall but I had an issue I needed to talk to a live person and to this date (8 months later) I have not been able to get a response. I emailed every contact I could find with no response. I even responded to their survey they send after service and still no response

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Audrey, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jul. 13th, 2022

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

I haven't had any problems with the customer service, it's just a little hard calling them but other than that if you do it online they get back in contact with you. My dryer wasn't working so I did an online request and someone called me within a week. 2-10 came out to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 17th, 2022

Larkin Fales Olathe, KS

Customer service reps are always friendly and know the answers to my questions. The companies who have provided services have always been prompt and gone above and beyond for the repair!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Larkin, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 6th, 2021

Delaine Villa Rica, GA

I used my home warranty because recently I had an issue with my toilet they got a contractor to me really quick. I had to have him come out again later for the same issue and I had to pay the $75 fee again. The service is pretty quick, they are pretty quick in turn around with contractors that came to perform the work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Delaine, thanks for the review, and more importantly, thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Winston Arthur Fort Myers, FL

They are always very helpful and prompt all things considered. This week we had a water leak from our upper floor and we reached out to them and they responded in a very helpful way.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Winston, we're glad to hear things worked out with your water leak. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty!

Nicholas

It's quite inexpensive for what it covers, but the service isn't always as good as I'd like. My sink was leaky because it was not installed well. It lacked some support and so the pipes lost their connections. The contractor that came and helped replaced most all of those pipes indicating that they were also too short so the small change should not have caused the leaking but it did and he repaired that. Some of the things I reported have been handled quickly and others I had a hard time getting a response.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nicholas, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dan

It was a part of the house when I bought it. I haven't had good experiences. My air conditioning unit went out and it took over three months to get it taken care of. It was pretty ridiculous. They need to have better communication. There was only one person that I spoke to who actually knew what was going on. Also there were times when I was on hold for an hour and a half. I am thankful my unit was replaced but I was upset it took so long. I swear I am paying more than I am supposed to.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. We're sorry to hear about the communication issues you described. We know how frustrating that can be. We're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message on Facebook with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Yasmina Killeen, TX

Good job, excellent service. The last time that I used it was when my electric water heater was damaged and 2-10 guys replaced it. They act quickly as far as when I need something to get the repaired, whatever it is, whatever I needed in my house.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Yasmina, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bonita

Most of the time when I call in they will give me a person that is not even in the network. Nobody checked to see whether they're in our network and then they give me the information. I have that every time I call. Probably about a month ago I call about my air conditioning they gave me a person the other day and service the area then I had to call back the next day to start the process again. The service personnel that have been out are not good at they are mediocre.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bonita, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. We're sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your contractor. We know how frustrating that can be. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Betty

I've had some bad experiences with 2-10 not contacting the right people that need to be contacted and not getting back to me. I've used it several times, the most recent was the ice maker went out my refrigerator and it took them three weeks before they finally got somebody out because 2-10 didn't do what they were supposed to do to reach the people that are supposed to come out. The people are supposed to come out wouldn't work with me they had to be contacted by 2-10. They don't have reliable contractors.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Betty, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. We're sorry to hear about the communication issues you described and that you're still waiting on your ice maker repair. We know how frustrating that can be. We're here to help. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message on Facebook with your service address, and we'd be happy to review your claim and help you get this resolved.

Beatrice

I only tried using it once and I had to find my own company to do the work because the company that they had was no longer working in my area. Therefore I was left to find someone on my own then after I did that it was hectic to try to download the information and to call someone and stay on the phone forever with music playing, it was very aggravating. And I had to pay them upfront myself. The only thing that will semi-positive was I've got the check within thirty days that's it. They were not easy to contact, I stayed on the phone for hours with that music playing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Beatrice, thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. We're sorry to hear about the delay's you experienced. If you're ever in need of assistance, please know that we're here to help. If you need additional help, you can send us a private message on Facebook and we'll be happy to assist in any way we can. Thanks again for your feedback and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bj

2-10 warranty has been a good experience. The last time I used it was about in the last three weeks. I had a problem with air conditioning and really the service was terrific on that occasion. The person who came out, who fixed the air conditioning came out on Saturday and fixed my problem that same day so I was very happy on that occasion. I mean the last instance was a five but there have been times that has been not so great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bj, thank you for your review and honest feedback. We appreciate you being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ajar

I haven't had any issues. They contact me back in time, no problem. I've been with them since 2005 and I haven't had any issues that they haven't fixed or replaced. The people that came out to fix it and they left and I called 2-10 because it still wasn't working. They had to come back and then everything worked fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ajar, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for your review and continued support!

Albert

Usually customer service is very quick to respond to any problems or concerns I have. There is no delay. My most recent problem was the AC was having trouble and the technician came out the next day. It was straightforward.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Albert, we're glad to hear we were able to get your AC troubles resolved. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Spencer P. Stevens Fletcher, NC

I've always had good customer service and prompt response times which is always welcomed and fantastic given the usual situation that I need you guys for. However I gave you three stars because some of your vendors are horrendous and make dealing with a work order horrible. I feel like a lot of the time 2-10 says it's the vendors fault and the vendors says it's my home warranties fault.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We’re glad you had a positive overall experience with us. More importantly, we appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve. The contractor's performance reflects on our company, so we apologize for the trouble you experienced.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Doan Nguyen Vienna, VA

I had an experience with one of my refrigderator repair that took weeks to finish which I found unacceptable. The issue was how the contract is setup between the dispatcher and 2-10, it's ship in the night communication that costed me a few weeks without a working fridge.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for your excellent rating for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. We’re always looking out for our clients, and it’s great to hear when things go so well. Thanks for your continuing business. Happy home owning!

Franchesca Hendersonville, NC

I think the warranty is a great thing to have and worth the cost. However, we often play "middle man" between 2-10 and the company doing the service. We've also been told something will be adjusted and fixed, where it wasn't and the contractor had to call and verify. There was also one incident with a customer service rep who put us on hold for 30 minutes, then said, "that's offensive" when my fiance and I were talking about miscommunication and then wouldn't talk to us after that and we had to hang up.

Raymond Agnor Dayton, OH

While they do a credible job with repairs of covered items, their policies and practices for replacement of items deemed beyond repair by their own assigned providers is quite disappointing and unsatisfactory. When my refrigerator/freezer failed and couldn't be repaired, I was subjected to delays in getting status of my claim as their online portal indicated it was closed following the dispatch of the repair technician. I finally arranged to get a member of their staff to follow my case. After several days of delay, they offered me a far less expensive "replacement" refrigerator that lacked key characteristics and features of the failed unit. It was clearly an effort to offer an inferior "substitute " item. When I balked at that and identified an acceptable model from a website they recommended to me, they finally agreed to offer me that one, but said it would be a delay of 6-7 weeks for delivery. That being wholly unacceptable for being without a refrigerator in our home, I reluctantly settled for a cash payout offer which ended up to be slightly more than half of the cost of a replacement I sourced locally.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We are sorry to read about the issues you've had, if you'd like to discuss you can reach out to us on our Facebook page and/or give us a call at 800-775-4736.

Julia Levy Birmingham, AL

I had a very good experience with the customer service representatives who answered my calls; they answered my questions to the best of their ability and actively searched for answers they couldn't give me right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thanks for reinforcing how great the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty staff and contractors are with your excellent rating. We’re glad we could help you fix your issue!

Prashant Kalavar Duluth, GA

They are very expensive. Despite being customers for so long, discounts are next to nothing. Also, when my AC got spoilt, I had to shell out thousands of dollars to get it fixed because 2-10 said that the policy did not cover it. The agreement and promises made by 2-10 are misleading and a lot goes out of the pocket if any appliance breaks. Not happy.

Margaret Lawson Papillion, NE

I had a defective ice make and thermostat in my fridge. Parts were ordered and it was fixed in less than 30 minutes. Technician very pleasant and professional looking. Glad I chose 2-10 warrenty

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We’re happy that your service request went smoothly. At 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, we take pride in making the service request process as smooth as possible. Thanks for your continuing business!